You did that behind my back?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

Today is your coffee date day again, you are ready to leave the form while you found all the members, except TOP, are in the dining room. They either holding on a iPad or phone, reading quietly with a serious face.

"Hey, morning!" You are so curious to what they are reading now, as you know they are seldom to be so quiet, especially Seungri. "What's are you all reading?"

Everybody start to look at you while Ji Yong pass you his iPad. You widen your eyes once you read you and moon are all over the headline.

"TAEYANG'S FIRST LOVE!"

They got the pictures when you two have the coffee date. They got the pictures when you two celebrate her birthday in the park. They got the pictures when you two shop at the pet shop...Clearly, the paparazzi has been follow you two for months. They even made up a story that you two are madly in love and even got a marriage plan.

"Are you going to meet her today?" Ji Yong ask you bluntly.

You are too shocked for the news which leave you speechless , you can only nod and look at Ji Yong seriously.

"What's going on here?" TOP just wake up and see all the members in the dinning room with a serious face.

"Hyung is all over the headline," Daesung speak in a very low voice and pass his phone to Top.

"Oh, that's Moon!" TOP recognise the girl in the pictures.

"You know her?" Seungri ask you curiously. "Does she look as cute as the pictures in person?"

"I met her once with Hyung for a coffee date.” TOP keep moving his thumb down to the screen to read, “She looks cute, and actually a very cool girl. "

You are very surprise, since you never know TOP has such a high compliment towards her.

"That's not the point to concern now!" Ji Yong send Seungri and TOP a dead gaze.

"What? I am just asking." Seungri defend himself, and turn to look at you, "so, are you guys really dating?"

"No! Mankane!" You raise your voice, "we are just very close friend."

"Ok, close friend huh?" Seungri smirk at you.

"YG just call us, we need to back to HQ for a urgent meeting." The leader speak seriously.

"But Moon is waiting for me ..." You look at your best friend and want to defend yourself.

"YG has already send your manager to pick her up at the cafe !" The leader cut you off.

"What?" You widen your eyes and look at your best friend, can't help to feel being betrayed. Why they can't discuss with you before all the decision.

"Let's head back to the HQ, YG has been waiting for us," the leader speak in a stern voice, like a commander to his army.

 

All of you fell into silence during the ride to the HQ. You texting Moon a message, but don't know how to explain to her. As you know her well enough, she is definitely still don't know the news as she don't read entertainment news that much.

 

All five of you finally arrive to the HQ and go straight to the YG's office. YG is on the phone, while all of you walk into his office. The atmosphere is so heavy, like a brunch of kids waiting outside of the principle's room, awaiting punishment.

 

"What do you want to say, YB?" YG speak in a very stern voice once he hang up his call.

"I...we....we are just close friend." You keep your head down and speak in a very low voice.

"Close friend? Like this huh? Seeing each other every weekend? Night walk in the park? You even stay at her home for whole night? Only two of you?" YG scrams you. "Be honest, YB! You are adult, and we are adult. We all understand what's going on behind. I just want you to be honest with me, with your Hyungs. We need deal with the crazy press!"

 

"We are just very close friend, nothing going on between us. I am telling you the truth!" You raise up your voice and defense yourself.

 

"Maybe, nothing going on just YET?" YG specially emphasis the word. "Ji Yong said you are currently getting very close with that girl and the new snog is inspired by her?"

 

You look at your best friend in anger, can't help to feeling d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter