251214 I think I am in love...

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

real time incident: BIGBANG is having their 2014 Dome Tour @ Toyko Dome on 25-27 Dec 2014. 

 

HER POV

 

This is the first time you meet the boys again once you leave Seoul. It's been near 3 months. YB will text you from time to time, you did reply him back, but all in short and stern tone. Hoping what you feel for him will be gone, but it seems doesnt work at all. Your mind are full of him...


This is the Christmas Day, Big Bang having their concert in Toyko. Due you are always hanging out with the boys, their dancers are very close with you too. A week ago, the Kwon Twins ask you to come over for the concert on Christmas Day for catching up.


You are in the dressing room at the backstage, just coming back from the control panel. You leave the panel once they start their encore section, finding your way to the dressing room before the boys come back and all the fans or reporters discover you. You purposely go to wait at the dancers' dressing room, as you are too embarrassed to face the boys
after a sudden disappearance from Seoul. While you are catching up with Kwon Twins and other dancers friends, you can hear a joyful voice from the hallway approaching the dressing room.


"Yeah! We are done again!" You can imagine this little cute Panda should be over-drenched because of the hectoliters of sweats, as he is always over energetic on the stage. "It's time for the Christmas-party!"


"We did well tonight!" that's must be Ji Yong, who always proud of his Hyungs. "but dont forget we have another concert tomorrow. So, no party!"

 

"Yah! Hyung!" the Panda must pouting now.  The door soon fly open, and all the boys rush in the dressing room. They greet and hug their dancers to celebrate, and finally saw you at the back of the crowd.

 

"Kitten, what are you doing here?" Ji Yong is in shock when he saw you in the backstage.

 

"Congratulation, Ji Yong! The concert is amazing!" you hug him tight while he come closer to you.

 

"Moon Noona! I can see you again finally!" Seungri yell and run to you, open his arms wraping both you and his leader.

 

"I miss you, Panda." You giggle at his cuteness. It is always good to be with him, a cheerful person like him always can brighten you up.

 

"Moon noona!" Daesung and TOP soon did the same with Seungri, wrapping you and their Hyung in their arm. Now, you are in the center of four men' hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter