I am a LOSER!

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the story about their old days as trainess is base on Ji Yong interviews. and their stroy touched me alot, which make me more respect every artist who perform on stage. the slump of Ji Yong is revealed by himself in an interview recently. talking about the delayed comeback album. this chapter might look like irrelvant to the ious chapter, but it is not. this would be the beginning of the turning point, so just stay tuned. enjoy and pls leave your COMMENTS......xoxo, Adelaide_M 16062015
 

 

  HER POV   

 

Your busy boyfriend finally finished his solo tour. He takes a few days off and soon will resume to the team for their come back project. It is the other night which both of you showered with loves and kisses, you just comes out from the shower and find out your phone is glowing, there are already 3 missed calls from the youngest.

"Hey, what's the emergency, Panda?" you wonder.

"Where have you been, noona? I cant reach you and Hyung."

"Shower."

"What?" he shout. "together?"

"I will ask him to call you back, ok?" you can feel the heat on your face now.

"Noona! Dont try to change the topic or end this call! You did it with Hyung?!!" you can imagine the smirk on his face.

"Damn it, Panda! Why the hell I need to tell you that?!" you protest.

"I am happy for whatever what you two did!" he chuckle.

"YAH!! LEE SEUNG HYUN!" you yell over the phone, when YB out from the bathroom.

"Easy easy, Noona!" he surrended.

"What are you calling for, Makane?" YB grap your phone and press the speaker button, once he heard you yelling Makane's name.

"WHAT?! Hyung?? You are here?!" Seungri's voice cant hide his panic, which make you brust out a laugh to see hows the magic that's the older members did.

"Are you guys free to back to the dorm," the grown-up makane suddenly come back again.

"Is everybody ok?" you can smells there must be something wrong.

"Yes..." Seungri pause, and sounds worry, "...but no...our leader seems in a trouble."

"Ok, we will there in an hour."

 

  HIS POV   

"Hey, see who finally come back home?" TOP send you a smirk once you step into the dorm.

"Hyung, you are back!" Seungri comes to the door and grap your wist, drag you to Ji Yong's room.

"Easy, easy! What happened?" you are confused with the youngest reaction.

You can smells the tensed atmosphere in the sitting room, where TOP and Daesung both sitting on the sofa, look worried.

"You did something wrong again, Panda?" Moon look at Seungri.

"No! Noonna! Why I am the one who always wrong!" Seungri show his cutiest pourt to her.

"What do you think?" Moon and get herself to the sitting room, wtih the parcel.

"What's that, Noonna?" Daesung comes to you and help you to take the pack.

"Open it and have a look! My gift to Bae for Valentine's Day!" Moon pass the parcel to Daesung, "I will go and see Ji."

"Good! Come, Noona! Hyung must be happy to see you!" Seungi grap your wist and lead you to Ji's room. He knock the door, "Hyung, Moon noona is here."

There is no response at all, you looked at Moon with a confused eyes. . As an old friends of Ji, you know he always lock himself up if there is anything brothering him. You hold on the door knobs and open the door quietly, the booming music immediately get into your ears. OK. We got someserious issue here. You raise your eyebrows and eye to Moon, taking a deep breath and go into his room.  You could smell the alcohol in this room and the foggy air because of his exaggerated smoking.

Ji Yong is sitting on the bed, closed his eyes and head rest on the headboard.He slim up a lot, it make him look even tinier, like a little boy. His pale face is even paler without any makeup, a huge dark circle lie under his eyes. His lips no longer pinkish but dry, dont even mention his messy hair and worn sweater and sweat pants. A fashionista like him dress like this is kinda foreign, and of course, it signifed how serious the problem is.

"Hey, it's me, Ji." Moon sitting on the bed, mutter softly to your best friend.

Her hands putting on his lap, and pack a little. Ji Yong slowly open his eyes,  just like Moon grag him out of a dreamland. You gasp when found out Ji Yong's eyes are swollen and bloodshoot.

Ji Yong took the cigarette out of his mouth and blew the deathly smoke into the air. "Hey, kitten." he smile bitterly.

“How many drinks have you had, Ji?” You can see all the tears track on his tiny swollen face, smell the alcohol on his breath even from where you knelt at the side of the bed.

"I have no idea." your best friend turn his head to you, look at  your with his lost eyes, which usually fill with sparks and passion.

"What happen, Ji? You know you can tell me everything." Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter