Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 9: Promise you won't tell....

"Yoona hurry up your boss is waiting for you outside." Jessica yelled. "You don't want to keep him waiting.

"Tell him i'll be right out." I yelled back. "Unnie, hurry up with the make-up and hair will you." I told Tiffany.

"Done." She smiled looking at me and spun me around so i could see myself in the mirror. "And just so you know i'm taking that dress when you come back."

 http://style.ssf.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/qows9h.jpg

"Thank you unnie." I hurriedly grabbed my things and rushed out the room. "Bye!" I yelled out for the whole house and ran to meet Rain oppa at his car. "Sorry...Fany unnie was...doing my make up." I said a little out of breath.

He smiled. "It's fine." He opened the door for me. "So i heard that your friends are invited to the wedding as well."

"Who? Changmin and Kyuhyun?" he nodded. "Yeah, well Chunji has known us for a couple of years now."

"Do they know that we're going together?" He asked.

I nodded. "I had to tell them because last time they were a little upset because i didn't, i swear sometimes they act more like girls then i do." i laughed. "I wonder if they're taking dates."

"They have girl friends?" he sounded surprise.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" I laughed. "No, they don't but that doesn't mean they don't talk to girls. I mean i haven't seen it personally but girls from school always hand me love letters to give to them, sometimes baked goods. I really enjoy the baked goods." He laughed. "I mean the girls say they're cute but i don't see it. I've even tried squinting my eyes and tilting my head, but maybe that's because they're my best friends."

"So you've never seen them in a... romantic interest?" He asked. I thought for a while before shaking my head.

"Boys don't really interest me." I said. "My friends say i'm still in my boys have koodies stage."

He chuckled. "I see."

"Wow, is this the place?" i asked looking out the window. "Fancy."

"I offered to pay for the ballroom as the wedding present." he stated.

"Sure beats the toaster i bought." I lowered my head shamefully, and he just laughed. "I don't see what's funny."

"Sorry." he chuckled trying to stop laughing. "You just looked cute."

"Oh...well then please continue." I joked. The car door opened for me and i stepped out. "Wow, they have people to open your car doors." Rain offered his arm and i linked mine through his as we walked into the reception.

"Chunji, congratulations." Rain hugged Chunji, who was at the door greeting his guest along with his wife. "Hello Minah, i hope you guys a long and happy life."

"Congratulations." i bowed to the two of them. They smiled and said thank you. I dropped off my present and then headed to our table. "Kyu! Minnie!"

"Yo!" they both said standing up from their seats. "Took you long enough, what happened?"

"Tiffany was taking her time with my hair and make-up." I sighed as i sat down.

"Didn't make a difference." Kyuhyun smirked. I fought the urge to throw the bread they had in a basket in the middle of the table at him.

Rain oppa shifted in his seat. "Don't be rude and say hello." I told the boys and motioned over to Rain oppa.

"Hello." they said and bowed their heads. Rain oppa smiled and greeted them as well. "So thank you for bringing Yoona. She never gets asked out by guys."

"Yah."

"She always scared them off." Kyuhyun continued. "I mean she's always rough and violent. She's more like a boy... oww!" i smirked as i finally kicked him under the table. "What was that for?"

"For being rude." i looked back over at Rain oppa. "Sorry about that, they probably forgot to take their medication. Anyways i thought you guys would have brought dates."

"We did." They both answered, held hands, and raised it in the air. "We're dates." Rain oppa chuckled at their childness, while i just rolled my eyes.

"No one understands me like Minnie." Kyuhyun cooed as he ran his fingers through Changmin's hair. "Anyways a wedding for a first date seems kind of... weird."

"It's not like you're getting married Kyuhyun." I leaned back in my seat.

"Yeah but that's how they get ideas in their heads." Changmin pointed out. "You only take a girl to a wedding if you've known her long enough, which means at least a year. Isn't that right hyung."

Rain oppa just nodded his head. "Oh the food is here." i pointed at the waiters coming with trays of food.

 

"I hope you had fun." Rain oppa said as he walked me to the door. "I mean, being my date to the wedding."

The word date gave me goose bumps. "Yeah, i had fun." I smiled. Truth was, if it weren't for Changmin and Kyuhyun being there it would have been awkward. I don't do dates. I can hang out, but never date. "Well i should go in, my friends are probably dying to ask me about the wedding. Goodnight Rain oppa."

"Goodnight Yoona." he bowed and walked away.

When i turned around to open the door i saw Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's faces pressed up against the window. They surprised me, but then i broke into laughter and opened the door. "What are you guys doing?"

"Getting a good look at your boss's behind." Hyoyeon smirked and then hit me. "Why didn't you give him some goodnight action?"

"Goodnight action?" I asked.

"You know a kiss, a hug, damn Yoona a freakin high five would have been better then that bow that you guys did." Sooyoung explained. "I mean really i'll be surprise if he asks you out on another date."

I cringed. "Don't call it that." I took off my heels. "I was his plus one to Chunji's wedding. It was not a date, because if it was then i would be considering the possibility of your quote on quote "goodnight action", however it wasn't a date."

"Whatever you say Yoona." they bother smiled. "So what was the wedding like?" I sat down on the couch with them.

"It was nice." I answered. "It was a wedding."

"Wow, slow down Yoona." Sooyoung said sarcastically.

"Yeah, the way your describing the wedding makes us feel like we were there." Hyoyeon added.

"Well i don't know it felt like a party...that was a wedding." I shrugged. "How would you describe one?" They shrugged. "You see."

"Oh Yoona you're back." Yuri walked out and smiled. "How was the wedding?"

"It was nice." Sooyoung and Hyoyeon answered in a mono-tone voice. Yuri looked at them and then back at me. "That's the best description your going to get out of her."

"Ok then." She walked into the kitchen and then came back out with a water bottle. "So Yoona, i was thinking about inviting Jiyeon over to go have a picnic in the park and maybe have like a girls night with us. What do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea." i smiled. "Spending some time with her without her brother around sounds great." Yuri smiled. "Well, i'm tired. Goodnight you guys." I hugged them and headed to my room.

 

 

"Unnie!" Jiyeon came running to me. Yuri walked to the car to say hello to Minwoo, while Jiyeon and i waited at the door. "Oppa is worried that i might do something that will upset Yuri unnie. It's like he doesn't know me at all." She looked up at me.

"Or maybe he knows you a little too well." i teased. "Come on, let's leave those two and sneak a peek at the lunch Yuri had Sunny and Sooyoung make."

We headed inside the house. Jiyeon quickly greeted the rest of the girls while i helped Sunny finish up the lunch. Yuri came in asking for Jiyeon, who was in Tiffany's room looking at clothes online. When we finally finished packing everything Yuri was still sitting at the counter fanning herself.

"I changed my mind." She looked at us. "Yoona come along with us." She begged. I shook my head. "Come on, i can't do this. It's going to be awkward and... please you said you would help me out with her."

"And that's exactly what i'm doing unnie." I smiled at her. "This is for you and her to get to know each other better without having me, or anyone else around." She sighed. "When ever you go out with her you're usually with Minwoo. It's one on one time." I placed the lunch bag in her hands. "You can do it."

"You're right." She nodded. "It's about time that the two of us hang out together. Have some girl time."

"Unnie." Jiyeon called out from the hallway.

"." Yuri cursed and went back into panic mode. "This was a bad idea. Bad idea."

"In here." I called out to Jiyeon. She walked in and smiled at us. "Everything is ready for you guys to go."

"You're not coming along?" Jiyeon asked.

I shook my head. "No, the girls and i have things we have to take care of." I placed my arm around her and started walking her to the door. "Please try to understand that Yuri is really nervous about this whole thing, so be nice to her." She nodded. Yuri and her walked out of the house. "Have fun you two!" i yelled at them as they walked away.

"Do you think she'll make it?" Sunny asked as she poked her head out to see them walk away. "She was really nervous."

"Jiyeon's a nice girl." Tiffany came out. "I'm sure that they'll come back as best friends." She smiled and we all walked back inside the house. "So what do you guys have planned for the night?"

"We're having a girls night remember." Sunny answered. "That's why i sent Sooyoung and Seohyun out to buy snacks for tonight. Taeyeon is out picking out some movies."

"What are we doing then?" Hyoyeon asked as she stepped into the room with us. "Relaxing?"

"No we're doing set up." Sunny answered. "You and Yoona are doing clean up, while Tiffany, Jessica, and i are setting up everything."

"Where is Jessica?" I asked looking around. Everyone shrugged. "Sica unnie?!" i yelled and waited for a response.

"......WHAT?!" she yelled back seconds later.

"You have to help me set up for tonight!" Sunny yelled back at her. "So get your lazy out of bed and help."

"Fine!" she groaned.

"I have a question how come only Yoona and i are cleaning and you guys get to decorate?" Hyoyeon asked. "It's gonna take more people to clean up. You only need like two people to decorate."

"She has a point." I crossed my arms and looked at Sunny and Tiffany. "Why are we stuck with the dirty work?"

"Well, Tiffany is a girly-girl so she's got fun and creative ways of setting up things, and i like decorating for a girls night." Sunny explained. "And Jessica.... well we all know that she's not going to clean when she knows that there is something else she can do." Hyoyeon and i sighed, she had a point.

"Ok, you win." Hyoyeon linked arms with me. "Come on Yoona, i'll clean the living room and you cover the bathroom."

"Ok... hey wait a minute, why do i get the bathroom?"

"Because i'm older and what i say goes." She smiled and pushed me. "Now go."

"I'm going to tell your boyfriend that your mean." I frowned as i started to walk away.

"Junho is not my boyfriend." She screamed at me.

I smirked. "I never said Junho." She instantly blushed giving herself away, but quickly reached for a pillow to throw at me. "Got you!" i yelled before slamming the bathroom door behind me.

 

"Yoona, Jiyeon and Yuri are back." Jessica poked her head into my room. I was laying down on my bed looking at the glow in the dark stars placed on the ceiling. "What are you doing?"

"Staring into space." i stated without taking my eyes off of the stars. She laid next to me and stared at them too. "They're pretty, huh."

She nodded and turned her head to look at me. "What's going on with you Yoona?" she asked in a whisper. I slowly turned to face her.

A small smile formed on my lips. "I'm suffering from ice cream deprivation." she instantly rolled her eyes and chuckled as she got up from the bed. "It's a serious disease and if not treated soon it could cause me to go mental."

"Come on." She reached out her hand and pulled me up. "I'm sure Jiyeon is looking for you." I followed behind her as she tugged me into the living room. "Ok is everything ready?" She ask the rest of the girls.

Sooyoung was arguing with Sunny over which movie to watch first, Seohyun and Taeyeon were bringing out the snacks, and freshly baked pizza Sunny made (with the help of Tiffany) and Tiffany and Hyoyeon were bringing out the drinks. Yuri and Jiyeon were changing into their PJ's. Everyone settled into their sleeping bags and grabbed their drinks.

"Unnie." Seohyun waved me over and patted the space next to her. I smiled as i walked over to her.

"Unnie." Jiyeon came out from the hallway and ran over to me.

"Hey Jiyeon." I smiled at her. "How was the picnic with Yuri?"

"It was fun." She answered. "We fed the ducks in the pound and went to get our nails done, look." She raised her hands and showed me. "Cute, right." I nodded. "Where are you sleeping?" she asked. I pointed to the spot over by Seohyun. "Can i sleep next to you too?"

"Uhh, yeah i'll just tell Seohyun to switch with me so i can be in the middle." i suggested. She smiled and linked her arm with mine as we made our way over to Seohyun.

"Ok, so we finally decided the order of the movies." Sooyoung and Sunny stood in front of the T.V. looking at us.

"We decided a horror film would be first, that way we can watch the other movies to get our minds off what we just watch and be able to sleep at night instead of being paranoid that what happened in the movie will happen to us." Sunny explained. "What do you guys think?" We all agreed.

"Good, if you don't then tough cookies." Sooyoung said turning around to put in the movie and then rushed to her spot on the couch. "Let the movie night begin."

 

 

I woke up with a headache and someone's feet on my stomach. I groaned as i tried to sit up and finally pushing the legs off of me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. The house was a mess. The food was all over the place and everyone was scattered around the living room floor. Sooyoung's foot was dangling in front of Jessica's face. Taeyeon was pressed up against the wall by Sunny. Yuri and Tiffany were sleeping while leaning on each other, and it wasn't until i looked down at my side that i realized that it was Jiyeon's legs that were on my stomach.

Seohyun groaned as she sat up and held her head. "What happened?" She asked as she looked around to examine the damage done by 10 girls.

"This is what happens when 10 girls get together and get high off of candy, soda, ice cream, and pixie sticks." i watched as she held onto her head and frowned.

"Why does my head hurt?" she asked.

"Candy hangover." i answered. Soon enough everyone else started to wake up with a groan and hands on their heads. "I'll get the medicine out." I said standing up and heading to our medicine cabinet. Yuri came stumbling into the kitchen while i was making tea. "You ok?"

She sat down and looked at me. I handed her the frist cup of tea. "Minwoo is going to kill me if Jiyeon is sick."

"She's fine." I assured her. "The wrost is that she'll have a stomach and head ache for a couple of hours."

"Did we even watch movies?" She asked as i started placing the cups on a tray, ready to take them out to the rest of the girls.

I shook my head. "We were in the middle of watching the first movie, when Sooyoung accidently spilled her soda on Jessica's face. Then Jessica decided to rub some ice cream on Sooyoung's chest, but Sooyoung pushed her hand away and it ended up in Sunny's hair. And after that everythings a blur." I laughed as i walked out to give the rest of the girls their tea.

We spent nearly the whole day cleaning up the house. Yuri and Jiyeon left with Minwoo and then i had to leave for work. Since i arrived early for work i help the guys with the set up at the bar.

"I'm telling you i beat you fair and square." Changmin argued with Kyuhyun as they brought out all the glasses. While i was stuck carrying the ice bags to dump in the freezer. "It's not my fault you sneezed."

"You put your foot in my face." Kyuhyun glared.

"So?"

"It had pepper on it. Who has pepper on there feet?" Kyuhyun yelled and i suppressed my laughter.

"Stop talking and get back to work." The new club manager yelled. We momentarly stopped talking and as soon as he was gone Kyu and Changmin continued their discussion.

"Hey," i said interrupting their argument. "where is the bowls for the peanuts?" they shrugged and pointed to the back room. "You guys do know that this is your job, not mine." They paid no attention to me as i headed to the back room to look for the bowls.

"Hey!"

"Ahhh!" I screamed. I felt my heart drop and i turned to look at who decided it would be funny to scare me.

"Sorry." Rain oppa managed to say while laughing his head off. "I.... didn't....mean.... to scare you."

"Yeah, like i haven't heard that one before." I frowned as i tried to calm my heart down.

"I'm serious i didn't mean it." he cleared his throat.

"You were hiding behind the door." i pointed out. "If your intention was not to scare then you sure have a weird hobby." I punched him. "What are you doing here anyways?"

"I own the place remember." He smirked.

"I mean what are you doing in the back room? Shouldn't you be... in the manager's office or i don't know, checking the club for something?" i asked while looking for the bowls.

"Looking for these?" He held them up.

"No.... Yes." i took them from him. He chuckled and placed his hands into his pockets. "I'm starting to get the feeling that you came here just to tease me."

He shook his head. "Wrong again. I'm here to check on the new manager for the club. My mother picked him out because he's her new boyfriend's son and i don't have a good feeling about him." He peeked out the door. "What do you think about him so far? Have you met him?"

"Briefly." I answered. "He yelled at us to keep quiet and get back to work. But that's about it. To be honest with you i did not appreciate his tone at all."

"Yeah... i thought he would be one of those high and mighty kind of guys." he sighed. "I guess he'll just have to do for today. I already had someone listed for the job, but my mother just decided she would give him the job... even though i run this club and make all the decisions." He shook his head. "I hate when she makes decisions like these just to please her new boyfriend."

"Well maybe he's not so bad... i mean i don't like him but that's because he yelled at us earlier." i said trying to be supportive. "Maybe he's really good at managing."

"Doubt it." He sighed. "I had someone do a background check and this guy's record is dirtier than a port-a-potty."

"Ok, ewww i just had a mental image of a port-a-potty." i frowned and fake gagged. "Well like you said it's just for one day and then you can fire him."

"I can't just fire him." he said. "He has to do something wrong."

"Oh and yelling at me wasn't wrong? My feelings were hurt." I joked trying to get him to crack a smile, and he finally did.

He chuckled. "Hurting a pretty girls feeling is not grounds for dismissal." he said sounding all professional.

"Well if you ask me it should be." I smiled. "Well i should get back to work and let you get back to lurking behind doors trying to scare more people."

"I wasn't trying to scare you."

"Will the lies ever stop?" i cried out dramatically as i left.

"What took you so long with the bowl?" Changmin asked.

I handed them the bowels and sat down on a stool. "I ran into Rain oppa."

"Yoona, your at work so call him Mr. Jung." Kyuhyun pointed out. I face palmed myself. "What did you guys talk about?"

"The new manager." i answered. "He wants to get rid of him but he doesn't know how. He can't just fire him for no reason so he's trying to catch him in something."

"If he doesn't want him working here then why did he hire him in the first place?" Changmin asked.

"His mother was the one that hired him." I said. "He already had someone else for the job."

"Yah! We're opening so stop yakking and get to work." the guy yelled at us and then walked back into the office.

"I have a feeling i'm not going to like him." Kyuhyun said. "He looks suspicious."

I nodded as i hopped off of the stool. "According to Rai... I mean Mr. Jung he's got a dirty record. So why not help him out and keep an eye on this guy." They nodded and soon the lights were dimmed and the music started to play.

 

I dragged my feet as i opened the door and didn't even bother to announce my arrival. Yuri walked out of the hallway with her bag. "Oh! You're home?" I nodded and let myself fall into the couch. "How was work?"

"Fine... i guess." I answered. "You going out?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Minwoo is taking Jiyeon and me out to eat" There was a honk. "That must be him, bye." She waved as she ran out the door.

I sighed as i sank back into the couch. "Oh, you're home." i sat up again and looked at Teayeon walked in with a bottle water. "How was work."

"Fine." i sighed as i laid back down. "The new manager was a real pig. He insulted me and harassed me. But Rain oppa was there on look out so he fired him on the spot."

Tayeon gasped and sat down next to me. "Are you ok?" I weakly nodded. "You don't look like it."

"I'm just tired." i yawned.

"You still haven't been sleeping well?" she asked.

"Better than i was before." I answered. "Where is everyone?"

"Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica went out for drinks." she answered. "The rest are in their rooms."

"Oh." I answered as my eyes started to close.

"Yoona, you should go to bed if your going to fall asleep."

"Oh." i nodded, but didn't get up. Her voice slowly started to fade away and i drifted into a deep sleep.

 

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon and everyone was at home. No one had work to go to, no one had dates, no one had anything to do. Most people would see that as sad but i was happy that we were all spending our free time together. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and i were playing video games while Seohyun watched. Sunny and Tiffany were baking. While Jessica, Teayeon, and Yuri flipped through magazines for the latest gossip and fashion.

The door bell rang and we all looked at each other. "Fine, i'll get it." Seohyun got up from her seat to answer the door. "Oh hi oppa. Come in." She said cheerfully. Leeteuk oppa walked in with a smile and a basket.

"What's in the basket oppa?" I asked without taking my eyes off of the T.V. screen.

"Is it food? I bet it's food? Is it?" Sooyoung asked and put the game on pause. We all turned our attention to him.

"Yes, yes it is." He smiled as he walked over to Taeyeon and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I was free today and thought that we could have a day at the park."

"Sound like fun." Taeyeon smiled.

"Now when you say 'we' do you mean you two or are we included?" Hyoyeon asked motioning to the rest of us."

He smiled. "You guys are included." We all cheered and ran to get ready.

It was a good thing that Tiffany and Sunny had been baking all morning because we had a lot of yummy treats to pack. Since not all of us fit into oppa's car most of us took the bus to the park. We left a few minutes before the rest.

"How about under that tree?" Tiffany suggested. We were looking for a space to save while the rest of the girls arrived with lunch. We all nodded and started fixing the blankets on the grass. "Yah, where are you going?" She asked me.

I pointed to the playground and Sooyoung laughed. "Don't you think your too old to be playing on the playground?"

"I'll race you to the swings." Hyoyeon suddenly said and ran passed me. I didn't even get to answer Sooyoung and chased after Hyoyeon.

It was refreshing to just hang out at the park and play. Even Jessica, who hates sports, participated in playing soccer, tag, and catch. We were all pretty tired from the day out that when we got home everyone just headed straight to their rooms. Yuri was laying face down on her bed and her phone started to rings. She reached out to grab it but it was too far away so she gave up. I would have handed it to her, but i just wanted to rest.

"How is it that we are dancers but one day at the park nearly kills us?" Yuri asked as she turned her head to face me. I shrugged and her phone started to ring again. "Ugh! I bet it's oppa." she turned the other way and didn't even try to answer it.

"Aren't you going to answer?" I asked.

"No." She answered. "I'm tired. I'll just call him later." I sighed as i placed my hands over my stomach and stared at the stars stuck to the celing.

 

I was coming home from work when once again i noticed Yuri coming out the house dress up, but this time she had her dance bag with her. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Minwoo is coming over to pick me up." She answered. "I'm going to spend the night at his house." My eyes went wide. "Chill, he's not going to be home. He has business out of town and won't be home so he asked if i could stay with Jiyeon while he's out."

"Oh, how long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"Just for the day." She answered. The headlights momentarily blinded us. "See ya." She hugged me and ran towards the car. I watched her leave and then headed inside the house.

"How was work today?" Sunny asked as soon as i stepped inside. She and Jessica were watching a movie on T.V.

"Good." I answered as i set everything dow.

"How's the new club manager?" Jessica asked making space for me on the couch. I sat down next to her and grabbed some popcorn from the bowl.

"She's been nice so far." I answered with a mouth full of popcorn. "I mean it's only been a week, but i like her. However, the guys don't seem to like her too much."

"Why?" They asked.

"She's a feminsit." i laughed. "And she didn't like Changmin and Kyuhyun's jokester attitude. She calls them immature all the time."

"You'd think they would be use to it by now." Jessica rolled her eyes. "But by the sound of it i like your boss already."

I sighed. "Yeah, she's pretty cool. I mean i wish she wouldn't be so harsh on the guys but she takes care of me at work. Not as much drunk guys are hitting on me."

"Well that's good news." Jessica smiled. Sunny and i nodded in agreement.

"So did you guys know that Yuri is spending the night at Minwoo's house?" i asked. They nodded.

"She told us that he asked her to take care of Jiyeon. Jiyeon even called to confirm with us if it was ok." Sunny explained. "Why?"

"No reason." I shrugged and rubbed my face.

"You look tired." Jessica pointed out

"Don't i always." i sighed.

"Why don't you take some cough syrup? I'm sure that will make you drowsy." Sunny suggested. I made a face. "Come on, it's just so you can get a least one good night sleep." She got from her seat and came back with a spoon and the cough syrup. "Here." she fed me a spoonfull. "Now get to bed and try to get some rest."

"Ok." I sighed as i stood up. "Good night unnies." The smiled and returned to watching the movie.

I entered my room and changed into my PJ's. While i waited for the cough syrup to kick in i decided to read a book. At first i was skeptical on whether this would work, but slowly the words on the page started to move, and i found it hard to keep my eyes open.

 

"YOONA! YOONA WAKE UP!" my eyes shot open and all the girls were looking down at me with worried expressions.

"Unnie." Seohyun looked like she was ready to cry.

"What happened?" i asked. I could feel my heart racing as i took a deep breath in.

"You were screamin." Sooyoung answered.

"Scared the crap out of us." Jessica added. "Are you ok?"

I nodded. "I just watch a horror movie with the guys the other day." The girls sighed in relief. "Sorry, i didn't mean to scare you guys."

"That's ok." They all answered. Half of the girls retreated back to their room except for Taeyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun. Tiffany was bringing me a cup of tea to relax me. "Sorry," i apologized again. "You guys don't have to stay up because of me."

"Yoona." Taeyeon sighed and grabbed my hands. "It's time to come clean." I tilted my head and look her in the eyes. "Stop lying to us and tell us what's wrong."

"Noth..."

"IF you dare say that nothing is wrong and that it was just a nightamare of some stupid horror movie you watched with Changmin and Kyuhyun i will call up everyone and we will have an intervention and bug you until you break and tell us what really is going on." Taeyeon threatened.

"Unnie." Seohyun pleaded. "This is the third time this week you wake up screaming." She sat down next to me. "It has something to do with Minwoo oppa doesn't it." My eyes went wide.

"We're not blind Yoona, we see how you act around him." Sunny said. "And you sort of mumbled something while you were napping in my room the other night."

"Just tell us." Tiffany begged.

Tears started to form but i quickly blinked them away. "Ok... but you have to promise me that you guys will not over-react and not say a word." They all nodded and Tayeon told Tiffany to close the door. "My mom married Minwoo's dad when i was 7 years old. At first i was really happy because my mom was happy and i finally had a father figure in my life. They introduced me to Minwoo and Jiyeon. I was beyond ecstatic that i had an older brother and a younger sister." I reached for a pillow and placed it on my laps, playing with the corners. "At first everything was perfect. Minwoo was the kind and caring brother. He took care of me like any real brother would. It was perfect...for like 3 years." I hugged the pillow.

"Yoona." Tiffany encouraged me to continue.

"I was playing in my room one day, and he came in. I didn't think much of it because he always came into play dolls with me on his free time." I closed my eyes as i recalled that day. "He walked in and closed the door behind him. It was just me and him in the house because my mom and his dad had taken Jiyeon to the doctor." i took a deep breath. "He saw that i was playing with the doll he bought me, and he told me that big girls don't play with dolls. So he asked if i wanted to play a game with him." Tears started to roll down and i tried my best to wipe them away but they continued to fall. "He said that i was his doll and he was going to "play" with me whenever he was bored and i couldn't say anything. At first it was just kissing but he grew tired of that very quickly." Once again tears pour our like a waterfall. "So whenever he was bored, had free time, or had the house to ourselves he would come up to my room and......" I couldn't finish the sentence.

Seohyun was now crying with me while the rest sat in shock. Tiffany had her hand over , Sunny looked like she was ready to cry and Taeyeon had her hands balled up in a fist and pressed against her legs. "How long did this go on?"

I in air. "7 years." my voice cracked and Seohyun hugged me. The rest of the girls gathered closer. Tears now starting to run down their face.

"Why didn't you tell someone? Why didn't you tell your mom?" Tiffany asked wiping my tears with her thumb.

I shook my head. "I couldn't. My mom was happy and she loved him very much and he loved her. And besides Minwoo never did anything wrong, so they no one would ever believe me. And if they did his father was a very powerful and smart lawyer."

"Oh god Yoona." Sunny hugged me.

"Did Leeteuk oppa know?" Taeyeon asked.

"No, i mean he had his suspicions that something was not right but he never had any proof." i hung me head.

"Did he ever.... go any further?" Sunny cautiously asked.

I shook my head. "He said that was going to be my 18th birthday present." Tiffany cursed and looked away.

"We have to tell Yuri." Taeyeon announced as she stood up.

"No!" i screamed with desperation. "No. Unnie you promised. You promised me you wouldn't tell." I pulled her arm, begging her to sit back down.

"Yoona she has to know what that son of a did to you." Tiffany pleaded. "What if he hurts her too?"

I shook my head. "He wouldn't do it to her. He didn't even know we knew each other at first. I think he actually likes her and she loves him. Yuri is happy. We can't take that away from her. He promised me he would be good to her as long as i kept my mouth shut about the past."

"Yoona."

"Please." I begged with all my heart. "You promised you wouldn't say a word. You promised." I fell to my knees, hung my head, and continued to cry.

_______________________

A/N:

Had a semi- horrid day so i had a bit of writers block. Sorry if this chapter but i did my best. Well just want to thank those who comment, subscribed and are enjoying the story so far. Love you all for the support  ^.^