Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 26: I'm Never Letting You Go 

 

 

 

 

 

I groaned as i started to open my eyes. For some odd reason i felt like i had been hit by a truck. Even with my eyes closed it felt like everything around me was moving, so opening my eyes wasn't an option yet. I grabbed my head and tried my best to steady myself.

"Everything......m-moving......stop." i groaned as i finally attempted to open my eyes. My vision was blurry but with every blink it started to become clearer... and i didn't like what i saw. "What the...."

I was in some sort of well furnished basement. My eyes scanned the room over and over again. No matter how many times i blinked it wouldn't go away. I looked down and noticed i was sitting on a bed. I jumped off and tried to run to the door, but i was pulled back. I was chained to the bed. I tugged with all my might but i knew very well that it was no use. I sat on the floor and rested my head on the bed.

The door suddenly opened. A man with a ski mask walked in. "Food." he stated as he placed a plate of food on the bed.

"Where am i?" i asked. "What do you want with me? Who are you? And why in world are you wearing a ski mask when it's hot as hell in here?" He said nothing and walked away. "Rude." I commented. I looked down at my knees and noticed i was wearing a light pink night gown. "What the.... how....." How did i not notice i wasn't wearing the same clothes? "YOU SICK ERT!! WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I SWEAR I'M GONNA...." i took a deep breath and stopped myself.

Yelling at him won't get me anywhere. And it won't change the fact that a stranger changed me out of my clothes and into an uncomfortable light pink night gown. I sighed as i lifted the hem of the night gown. Tiffany unnie would love this.

I got up and sat on the bed and looked at the food. My stomach roared with hunger. I reached out to pick up the bread and smelt it. I was taking a big risk in eating the food but i was so beyond hungry. I took a small bite out of the bread, when nothing happened i started taking bigger bites. If i was going to start screaming my lungs out then i was going to need all my strength.

The door opened again and the same guy walked in with a cup of juice. I got up and tried to reach him but i was pulled back by the chain. "Where am i?" I asked again. "What do you want with me?" He said nothing and walked out. "LET ME GO!!!"

Nothing. There was no sound from the outside of the door. I couldn't keep lying to myself.... i was scared. But who wouldn't be, right. I woke up in a basement, chained to the bed, and in a semi revealing night gown. I don't know what they want with me, or who they even are.

What am i going to do? Tears started to build in my eyes and i quickly blinked them away. No Im Yoona. You have to be strong. I will get out of this... alive. And i will get to see my friends again.

"YAH, WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME??" I screamed as i yanked on the chain. "I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE SO JUST COME IN HERE AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. AND MAYBE I'LL BE QUIET!"

I threw the plate across the room. It shattered as soon as it made contact with the wall. I started kicking and pulling at the chain, trying to make as much noise as possible. Anything to make them come down here and explain to me exactly why i was taken. I've done nothing to deserve this. Nothing at all. But then again i guess they don't just take people they think deserve to be taken.

The door opened again and the guy noticed the broken glass all over the floor. He took one look at me and shook his head. Then without saying anything he started cleaning up the mess. I stared at him as he cleaned up the glass from the floor.

"Are you really not going to at least tell me why i'm here and why you took me?" i asked. He continued to pick up the glass. "Are you deaf or just trying to get on my nerves?" I really wanted an explanation as to why in the world i was in this situation. "I just need to know why i'm here. Or else i'll make a mess in this place and yell until i pass out."

He stood up and sighed and stood up to face me. "I was told not to talk to you."

"Told not to talk to me." That could only mean... "You're working for someone?" He nodded and threw the glass shards away. "Then... i was targeted." I mumbled to myself. Someone planned to take me. This wasn't just some random kidnapping... it was planned. "Who?" I asked.

He shook his head. "You'll find out in a couple of hours." he said. "Keep this place clean." he said before leaving.

I suddenly went into panic mode. This wasn't just bad luck. I was targeted. Someone was after me. And i was going to find out who paid to get me kidnapped in a couple of hours. Only somebody sick and twisted would do something like this... but who?

I wiped the tears away as i laid on the bed. Crazy thoughts about my future raced through my head. There had to be a way out of this.

??

 

Hours later i woke up, there was a cold hand on my forehead it gently. It traced down the side of my face and stopped at my cheek.

"Taeyeon unnie?" i slowly opened my eyes and nearly had a heart attack when i realized who it was. "Minwoo?"

He smiled. "I thought you started calling me Minwoo oppa again?" I backed away from him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"W-what are you doing here?" i looked around. "How did you find me?" I showed him my chain. "You have to get me out of here. It wasn't just by bad luck that i was taken someone wanted me to..." it hit me. "Y-you?"

He chuckled a bit. "Was he too rough with you?" he touched my head and looked down at my clothes. "Don't worry he wasn't the one who changed you. I had a girl do it." He touched my face again. "I couldn't have another man touching my sweet angle now could i?" I stared at him in disbelief. "I would have come by sooner but i had work that needed to get done."

"W-why..."

"Shhhhh." He placed his finger on my lips and prevented me from talking. "We'll get to that later." He reached into his pocked and pulled out a needle. "First, i need you to go back to sleep, and the only way that can happen is if your drugged."

"No." I screamed out and tried to fun away. Silly me... i was chained to the bed. "Please don't." Who knows what this sick son of gun would do to me if i was drugged. "I'll do whatever you say just please don't..." I begged.

He looked at me and sighed. "Fine." he put it back in his pocket. "But you better be the good girl that i know you can be, because if i hear that you've been in here making a mess and not eating the food i have made for you, and breaking dishes... well then i'm just going to have to put every drug in your system that i can put without killing you." He reached out and moved my hair. "And we don't want that do we?" I bit back tears, there was no way in hell that i was going to cry in front of him. "I'll be back soon." he kissed my forehead. I didn't even have the strength to fight back.

As soon as i heard that door lock i fell to the ground. There was no way that this was real. No way. It couldn't be real, because then it meant that he hadn't changed in all these years. It meant that he didn't really love Yuri. He fooled me into thinking that he changed.

This was all my fault.

I shouldn't have allowed myself to let him in again. I got to comfortable with him being around us more often since he and Yuri were engaged.

Oh God. Yuri.

I felt a burning in my throat, an indication that i needed to scream... but i couldn't. As soon as i opened my mouth the burning only got worse. Why couldn't i scream? Why couldn't i talk? I needed to say something, do something. Anything!

But nothing happened. Absolutely nothing.

Hours later i watched the door open and Minwoo walked in with a smile and food in hand. I crawled all the way back until my back was pressed up against the head board of the bed. He started setting everything out and placed the plate on a little tray on the bed. I didn't dare look at him.... or more like i couldn't.

"Come on Yoona, i know you're hungry." i could hear him smiling. He was wrong. I wasn't hungry; in fact i felt sick. "Yoona." his voice was more demanding. "I don't want to have to hurt you but i will if i have to." I reached out and grabbed the plate. "Good girl."

There was nothing more that i wanted to do than throw this plate at him. But i just sat there and ate the food her brought me. He started eating next to me as well. My eyes never left my plate. Yet from the corner of my eyes i could see him moving closer, so i moved away.

"W-what do you want with me?" i asked as calmly as possible. My voice was a little bit above a whisper.

He inhaled loudly. "It's simple really." I could feel his eyes on me. "I want you." he stated clearly. "Just you." I was afraid that he'd say that. "Why are you so quiet today Yoona?" he asked. There was a hint of teasing in his tone. "Usually you're oozing sarcasm and witty comebacks." he leaned in to get a better look at me.

"I'm running low on sarcasm juice." i commented without looking at him. It took so much not to break down and cry.

He chuckled. "I see. Well i'm sure resting in here for a few weeks will give you a refill on your sarcasm juice." He said as i continued to eat in silence. He reached out to touch my arm and i quickly moved away. He sighed. "You shouldn't move away Yoona." his voice sounded a little threatening, which made my heart race. "I'll let it pass this time because i know you must still be a little confused, but next time.... i won't be so forgiving."

I wanted so much for this all to just be a bad dream. I haven't felt this helpless since, well since i was younger. He commented on how quiet it was down here, so he grabbed his ipod and played some music.

"So while i was gone." he looked over at me as he placed his empty plate to the side. "I went shopping and bought you a few things." he smiled. "I left them in my house though, Jiyeon thinks they're for her." i didn't say anything and i think it was starting to bug him. "Ok so you see that door right over there?" He forced me to look in the direction he was pointing. "That is your bathroom. You just tell the person who is taking care of you whenever you need to go." He forced me to look at him. "But i wouldn't try anything funny if i were you because i gave him a tazer gun just in case you get out of line. Understand?" he squeezed my face tighter.

It took all of me not to scream at him. "Yes." i glared at him.

He let go of me and smirked. "Good girl." There was nothing in the world that i hated more than his smirk.... and when Sooyoung takes my food without asking. "Don't look so upset Yoona." He caressed my cheek. "I told you i would be back for you. Did you really think that just because you left i wouldn't look for you?"

"I was hoping you weren't stubborn and take a hint that you weren't wanted." I moved away from his hand. "But you were always a spoiled brat who was use to getting what he wanted."

I expected him to get upset but instead he just smiled. "There she is." He clapped his hands and stood up. "My feisty girl is back." he stood at the foot of the bed. "I was beginning to worry about you Yoona."

"I advise you to worry about yourself because you are severely mentally ill." i glared at him. Keeping quiet wasn't going to get me anywhere. "You are a sick psychotic bastard.... just like Leeteuk oppa said."

His smile faded away as soon as i mentioned Leeteuk oppa's name. I guess he hated him more because Leeteuk was the only person he wasn't able to fool. Leeteuk saw through his good boy act the moment he met him. I continued to glare at Minwoo as he slowly walked back to my side.

He smiled mischievously. "You know..." he reached into his pocket and took out my phone. "you're phone survived when i had you taken. At first i thought about getting rid of it, but being the nice person i am i thought i'd save it so you can hear your friends voices one last time." he smiled. "So shall we listen to many messages they left?"

"They called?"

He nodded. "They called and texted you, non stop." That means they know i'm missing. "So what do you say Yoona?"

"I want to listen." i answered, my eyes focused on the phone. "Please."

"Well..." he smiled. "Since you said please." he grabbed a chair and sat down. "You have over 100 missed calls, over 20 voice mails, and nearly 90 text messages." he laughed. "Let's listen to the voice mails first."

He pressed a couple of buttons and soon i heard Kyuhyun's voice, asking me where i was and to call him as soon as possible. At the beginning all the voicemails were like that, they sounded calm; however, as they continued to play... their voice changed. They were worried... panicked even. They were begging me to call or send a text that i was ok. The one that made me cry was the last one. It was from Seohyun. Everyone had called more than once, except for Seohyun. She was the last to call but the most emotional.

I stared at my feet as i heard the voice say, "End of messages..." He sighed and hung up the phone. "They're so sweet aren't they." he set the phone down. "Now i thought about reading the texts to you but they all say the same things." He walked closer to me. "To call them back and that they're worried about you." He chuckled.

"You can't keep me here forever." i glared at him with tears still in my eyes.

He nodded. "And i don't plan on it." He touched my hair. "We'll lay low for a while, i'm in the middle of signing with a big company and they'll need me else where so then we'll move far away from here."

"What about Yuri?" i roared. "You said you loved her and you proposed to her."

"Yuri?" he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "She was part of the plan since the beginning."

"What?"

"It took me a while to come up with a plan but when i did think of one i knew i had to be patient." He smirked. "I couldn't just kidnap you out of the blue. It would have been a big mess. People would be looking for you and there's no way that i was going to get you taken from me again."

"I... hate you." I started feeling dizzy.

"Let me guess you're feeling a bit dizzy?" He asked. "I see."

"W-what did you.... do?" i asked as i started to feel my body tense up.

He shook a small bottle of clear liquid. "Well, i just poured a little of this in your drink." he smiled. "I was told it would take a while for it to take effect." He chuckled as he started to his shirt. "You look beautiful tonight Yoona."

"Get away..." i was starting to loose feeling in my body. "Stop." i couldn't believe it but i was begging. "Please... don't."

"Don't what?" he asked and reached out to move some hairs away from my face. "Don't touch you?" It was hard but i nodded my head. He sighed. "Well then where's the fun in that?" he asked playfully. He kissed just the corner of my lips. "Just relax Yoona."

"Please Minwoo." i begged.

He stopped and looked at me. "What happened to calling me oppa?" He pouted. "I liked it when you called me oppa."

I was desperate. "Please Minwoo...o-oppa."

"That's it Yoona." he smiled as he sniffed my neck. "Call out for me again." This psychotic ert was enjoying this. "I missed you so much Yoona." Hot tears started to stream down my cheek. "You have no idea how much i missed this. How hard it was to have you so close and not be able to touch you." He lightly kissed my neck.

"Please oppa." i couldn't stop the images of my childhood flooding my mind. Now was not the time to have a panic attack. In fact i could have it even if i tried. "Pl...ease..." i couldn't even keep my eyes open. "S-stop." I could feel myself slowly loosing consciousness and it scared the hell out of me.

"Shhh." He played with my hair. "It will all be over soon. Just relax Yoona. Let the drug do it's work." i tried to protest but instead i closed my eyes. "Sweet dreams Yoona."

 

 

It's been a week... i think. At least that's what Minwoo has told me. He's currently talking with the guard he has to watch over me. I was to tired of fighting back to even try to listen in on their conversation. There was no hope of me getting out of here anymore. I laid in bed too tired to move. The sudden sound of footsteps filled the room.

"Sorry for taking so long." i could hear him smiling. "I just had some business to attend to." He sat down next to me. "How are you today?"

I rolled my eyes and looked away. "I want to die." i spat out at him. "Anything would be better than being here stuck with you."

He sighed. "Well that's not good." He took off his suit and placed it at the foot of the bed. "I saw your friends today." I sat up as soon as i heard him say that. "A pitiful bunch." he shook his head. "Seohyun was in her PJ's, she was a mess. Jessica... well she wasn't talking to anyone, Taeyeon lost a lot of weight, Sooyoung isn't eating either." He looked up. "Hyoyeon is quiet and serious all the time, Sunny and Tiffany are depressed. And Yuri..." he looked at me. "I've never seen her so pale."

I wanted to cry. "I hate you." i glared at him as tears started to form. "I hate you. I hate you. I. HATE. YOU!"

He just laughed. "I understand that you feel that way, but you'll learn to move past it and give in to me willingly sooner or later."

"I will never stop hating you." i tried to hit him. "You're a sick monster." he slapped me across the face.

He sighed. "I didn't want to have to do that but you left me no choice Yoona." he lifted my chin up. "You're not behaving yourself today." I spit in his face. At first he just cleaned it off but in a blink of an eye he had slapped me hard and pushed me down on the bed. He hovered over me as he pinned down my hands above my head. "You stupid little ."

"You psychotic bastard." I glared back at him. Though my heart was racing so fast i could hardly keep up, i wasn't going to back down. Not when it came to my friends. He raised his fist ready to strike...

There was a knock at the door. He stopped and looked away frustrated. "Who is it?"

"Someone is here to see you boss."

He smirked and looked down at me. "I'll be right there." his smile was freaking me out, more than normally. "Yoona." he was calm and slowly tightened the grip on my wrist. "Do you want to know how i was able to kidnap you without any problems? Hmm? How i picked the perfect moment to take you? Well?"

I just stared at him. "No, but i have a feeling you're going to tell me anyways." He chuckled.

"I had help." he looked back at the door. "Let her in."

"Her?" i looked at the door but his body was blocking the view. I heard the door open and footsteps slowly descended down the stairs.

"Hello there....Fei." Minwoo finally got off of me and i saw Fei standing a few feet away from the bed with her head hung low. "Nice of you to visit."

"Fei?" At this point my head was spinning. I didn't know what was going on or what in the world Fei was doing here. "Wh...What's going on? W-why are you here?" I looked at Minwoo and then back at her.

Minwoo placed his hand on Fei's shoulder. "She was the reason i was able to keep an eye on you." he smiled. "I couldn't just have some random stranger watching you from a distance."

I shook my head. "No."

"She was perfect for the job." he patted her back. "She became friends with you and told me everything. Problems at school, home, with friends...everything." He tilted his head to the side. "She planned everything as well."

I still couldn't believe this was happening. It had to be a dream. I was still high from the drugs Minwoo injects into me whenever he thinks i'm 'misbehaving'. There was no way that this was really happening. "Why?"

"Why?" Minwoo voiced out. "Because i asked her to." Fei had yet to speak. "She worked for me for some time and she needed money." He explained. "Her mother is sick you know. She's here to collect the rest of the money."

I looked straight at Fei. "I-is this true?" I waited for her to answer and a slow nod of the head answered my question. "I don't believe it. I... i can't believe this."

"Well believe it baby, because it's all true." Minwoo clapped. "She's a good actress isn't she?" He looked at Fei. "Well don't just stand there Fei say hello to Yoona."

"I'm here for my money." She looked at Minwoo. She held out her hand in demand for her payment. "You said you'd give me the rest, so where is it?"

"Fei." i called out.

"I'll give it to you when i give it to you." Minwoo waved her off.

"I want it now Minwoo." she glared.

"Fei." i called out again.

"You said you would have it today!" she yelled.

"I've been busy!" he rolled his eyes.

"FEI!" I finally yelled out. Both Minwoo and Fei turned to look at me, Minwoo still had an amused look on his face, while Fei was expressionless. "Was it all really a lie?" i asked. "Was everything a lie?" Tears were starting to build up once more. "ANSWER ME."

"I needed the money Yoona." She stared at me. "My mother is sick and the bills are starting to pile up."

"So you lie." i looked away and tried to bite back the tears. "What about Kyuhyun? Was he part of the plan?"

It took a while for her to answer. "Yes."

"You ." i glared at her.

She turned to look at Minwoo, who at this point was enjoying the show. "My money."

He sighed. "I'll give it to you as soon as i see those tickets for America."

"You're leaving?" This just couldn't get any worse.

"That was the plan baby." Minwoo answered for her. "She would get you to go to her house, i take you, i pay her off and she leaves this place, never to be heard from again." He leaned back into his chair and looked at her. "As soon as you show me your plane tickets for you and your mother i will give you the money."

"Fine." she bowed her head to him.

"Fei." i couldn't even look at her anymore. "At least tell Kyuhyun that you're leaving." i stared at my feet. "I will never forgive you if you hurt him anymore than you already have." i finally looked up at her. "I could care less of what you have done to me... but you don't mess with my friends. So tell him." She stared at me for a while and finally left.

"Oh no, don't cry baby." Minwoo suddenly moved over to me. "It's ok. Fei will be gone and you'll never have to see or think about her again."

"Get off of me." i pushed him away. "Kyu.... he thought Fei......"

"It was all part of the plan to become friends with you. She knew that the guys were a big part of your life so she felt that in order to get closer to you she needed to..."

"Stop it." i glared at him.

He pouted. "You're upset."

"It would be impossible to explain how much i hate you." i griped the sheets on the bed.

"Well deal with it." He sighed and started to take of his shoes. "What's done is done and there's no going back." He reached for something, but i couldn't really tell what it was. "Besides he'll get over it.... just like Yuri will."

"Huh?" i looked up at him and in a blink of an eye he stuck me with a needle. I yelled out in pain.

"Shhh." He rubbed my head. "It's just to get you to relax. It's the same drug i've been giving you for the past week. So there's no need to worry." he smiled and put it away. "Yoona, i don't believe i've ever told you the story about how i fell for you. Do you want to hear it." I opened my mouth to answer but it was dry. This wasn't the same drug from before. I didn't feel dizzy, i just couldn't feel or move my body. "Hmmm? Well i'll tell you anyways."

"I... was....afraid....... of that." it was difficult but i managed to get out a sarcastic remark. At this point i was willing to do anything to upset him, even if it was the last thing i did.

He just chuckled. "Listen closely Yoona." he lifted me up and sat behind me, letting my back rest on his chest. "Because this is the story of how you ended up here. How fate and the help of a poor desperate girl brought you here, in my arms."

"H-hope..... the......bad.....guy.......rots..... in......hell." that would be my last comment for the night. With every word i said, it was starting to become next to impossible to talk.

"Well i don't want to give away the ending but, let's just say the guy gets everything he wants." He commented. My body felt lifeless as laid on his chest. "Since the moment i saw you walk in with your mother i hated you. I hated your mother too. I still do." He sighed. "When my father told me that he was remarrying i was prepared to make your lives a living hell. But.... you just had to open your mouth and smile at me. You just had to be...." he kissed the top of my head. "At first i didn't think much of it, because there was no way that a plain little girl like you could catch my interest. I told myself over and over that it was just because you were so clueless and weak that i paid any attention to you." His fingertips traced the side of my face. "I tried everything to get you out of mind and it wasn't until the age of 9 that i realized that i had to win you over. That i wanted you."

I wanted so badly to roll off of him and not hear the rest of his little story. Because i knew what would happen next. I knew that there was no way that i would win.

"So i continued my game of being nice and the best older brother i could be...." He started to nip at my ear. "But that wasn't enough was it?" I could feel him smirk. "When you turned 10 i couldn't hold back anymore. I needed you. No girl at school caught my interest the way you did. Because i knew that you weren't just a plain, clueless, weak little girl. You were something special. And i had to have you." He moved my hair to the side to gain access to my neck. "It took every fiber of my being not to...fully taint you at such a young age. But i had to be careful. Not because of you but if i were to go all the way then that would leave evidence that i had done what i did and then i would be in a load of trouble." he started kissing my neck. "One of the perks of having a lawyer for a father is that you know how to cover your when doing things you're not suppose to."

Why didn't he just knock me out completely? Why was he making me sit through this? As if being stuck in this place and having to see him wasn't enough torture, now i had to listen to him talk without being able to talk back, or even move. This was my own personal hell.

"At first i blamed you for my... what's the word? Aggressiveness?" he bit down lightly and chuckled as i gasped. "But then i realized it wasn't your fault, nor mine. It was you're mother's."

My mother's? What the hell did my mother have to do with his hormones? Or the fact that he was mentally ill and a ert?

"If she hadn't married my father." he slowly slid the shirt off my shoulder and started to kiss it. "then i wouldn't have met you. None of this would have happened Yoona." he sighed. "Then again, i wouldn't have you in my arms. So i guess i'll have to forgive her." Once again he bit down, but this time it was much harder. "You know Yoona, you nearly killed me when i heard you had left our family. Jiyeon cried for months, she was so lonely. I had to visit more often to keep her mind off of things." His hand managed to slide under my shirt and he stared drawing small circles. "There was no way i was going to let you go when i was going to finally make you mine. So i searched for you. And when i found you, i came up with this brilliant plan." The buttons from my shirt became torn and i was fully exposed. Tears rolled down from my cheeks. "And here you are. In my arms." He kissed my neck. "And i'm never letting you go again."

 _________________________________________________

A/N: So it's been a while and finally i updated. Yay. It's a short chapter because i've been really busy and.... well to be honest i couldn't think straight. But i just wanted to let you know i didn't forget about this fic. So what do you think? Good? Please leave comments. Thanks for reading ^.^

P.s. For those of you who read my other fic (Circus De Amour) i'm close to updating it as well. I'm half way done with the chaper so please look forward to it. And for those of you who didn't know i also have a one-shot collection. Most of them are Yoona pairings, but a couple of them aren't. So if you would like something to read go and check them out ^.^