Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 18: You don't deserve my goodie bag!

 

 

Tiffany came home with a smile on her face. "Wooyoung just helped me get my clothes on the runway." she clapped.

"That's great Fany." We all cheered. She nodded and continued to squeal. Some of the girls surrounded her and asked her questions. Hyoyeon and i sat on the couch enjoying the latest variety program.

"You have the remote?" She asked me. I shook my head. "Well where is it?" i just shrugged my shoulders. "Fine then you get up and change the channel."

"What? Why me? Why don't you do it?" i fought back.

"Because i'm older." she answered.

"Only by a year." i frowned. She pointed to the T.V. and i go up. "Fine." As i was changing the channel the doorbell rang. I looked around and nobody looked like they were going to answer it. "I guess i'll get it." I opened the door and Fei stood there with a wide smile. "Fei. W-what are you doing here?" i asked a little taken back by her sudden appearance."Is something wrong?"

She shook her head. "No, i was just wondering if you could come with me shopping." she pleaded. "I just really don't want to be a loser and go with my mom. Not that i don't like going with her, but if i show up with her again people might start to think i have no friends."

"Uhh, yeah i guess i can do that." I said. "Let me just get dressed and we can go." She nodded as i let her in. I introduced her to the girls before i went to my room to get ready.

"You ready to go?" i asked as i flung my bag over my shoulder. Fei nodded and said by to the girls.

"Bye Fei." Tiffany smiled. "It was nice meeting you." Fei bowed and walked out with me.

"Your friends are nice." into her car. "Sorry if it's a little messy, it's my mom's car. She let me borrow it for the day."

"It's ok." I assured her. "So are we shopping for a special occasion?"

She nodded. "I have to go to this party for work. Everyone is going to be there." She sighed.

"You sound like you don't want to go." i pointed out.

"I do." She bit her lower lip. "I guess it would be better if i had someone to go with. They girls at work can be so mean sometimes."

"I know what you mean." I shook my head. "I thought high school girls were hard to deal with. Do you know how many spit balls have been thrown at me, and how many feet have been placed out in front of me when i'm not looking just so i can trip." I shook my head. "And it was all Changmin and Kyuhyun's fault. It's still their fault now, but at least now there's you so it kind of died down a bit."

She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, the other day a girl came up to me and asked me which one i was dating and which one you were dating."

"It's always been like that." I shook my head. "Can't a girl and boy be friends without being boyfriend and girlfriend?" Fei just laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"What do you think about this dress?" She asked stepping out of the dressing room to show me the dress she picked out. "To formal?"

I took a step back to get a better look. "Well, it's nice. How about we set that aside just incase we don't find anything else." She nodded and walked back inside.

"Yoona." she said from the inside of the dressing room.

"Hmm?" i answered. "Do you need help?" I waited for her to answer.

"No," she answered. "I just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?"

"For letting me be apart of you little group at school." I smiled. "And for being nice to me when i'm sure you thought i was a freak. Thanks for being my friend."

I smiled. "There's nothing to thank me for."

"Do you think i should confess to Kyuhyun?" she swung open the door and stood there staring at me.

I didn't know what to say. "Uhhh...."

"I really like him, but i don't want to freak him out again." She said walking away and i followed behind her. "But if i continue to hide me feelings for him then i think i'm going to explode." She turned to me. "What should i do?"

I stared at her. "I...." She nodded her head and waited for me to answer. "You....." Why can't i give her advice? "Well i think you should...uhhh, let him no little by little." i finally gathered my thoughts.

"Little by little?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, like give him hints here and there. If you just come out and say it then he really will freak, but by giving him hints you'll wiggle your way into his heart."

She smiled brightly. "Ok, i'll try that." She skipped off. "Omo! This dress is perfect."

For some reason i didn't feel as happy as i should for her. I guess i was just worried that if they start dating then our friendship will slowly start to break. I shook the thought out of my head and threw her my best fake smile i had.

 

 

I sat on the couch while watching Kyuhyun and Changmin play video games. No matter how many times i changed my position i couldn't seem to find a comfortable spot. I sighed as i laid my head down on the arm rest.

"What's wrong with you?" Changmin asked still looking at the T.V. screen. "!" He cursed as he lost a life.

"Nothing." i answered half heartedly.

"Doesn't sound like nothing." Kyuhyun added. "Ha! Revenge is sweet!"

"You asked me what's wrong and i said nothing. If you're not going to believe me then why ask the question in the first place?" i frowned.

"Whoa, chill Yoona." Changmin moved to the side with his character online, as if that would help him avoid the enemy. "Who peed in your cheerios?"

"Nobody." I pouted.

"Then why are you in such a sour mood?" Kyuhyun asked. "Damn it Changmin!" Changmin laughed as hard as he could without falling over.

"I'm not in a sour mood." i sat up. "And what's with all the questions? I thought i was here to watch you guys play some video games."

Changmin turned to look at me and i laid back down on the couch. "I think someone needs some sweets."

I shook my head. "Taeyeon and Sunny have been going crazy baking cupcakes, cookies, cakes, and sweet bread. I just got over my belly ache this morning. Sooyoung challenged me to a cupcake eating contest."

"Who won?" they asked.

"I don't remember." i answered. "Everything is a blur, a sweet frosting covered blur." They laughed.

"I get the feeling your like this because of Leeteuk hyung and Taeyeon." Changmin said crawling closer to me. I thought about it. "Nothing changed between them?"

I shook my head. "And Wooyoung is spending more and more time with Taeyeon." I was low on energy today but the two retards made me come over.

"What about Tiffany?" Changmin asked.

"Yah, are you going to play or not?" Kyuhyun complained.

"Well Tiffany is interested in him and they go out sometimes, but when he comes over to the house it's usually to talk with Taeyeon."

"And Tiffany is ok with that?" Changmin tilted his head to the side.

"Changmin." Kyuhyun called.

"Well since Tiffany is busy making her clothes for the runway she's usually out when he comes over." i answered.

"So Tiffany is never there to see Taeyeon and Wooyoung interact." He asked. I shook my head.

"Yah, I'm talking to you." Kyuhyun continued to complain.

"I was so sure that Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa were perfect for each other, and i knew that she would be confused when Wooyoung oppa showed up, but i didn't think that this would happen." i sighed.

"You can't let this put you down." Changmin gave me a small smile. "I'm sure everything will work out."

"Are you guys done ignoring me?"

"I sure hope so because nothing good can come from this." I said.

"I guess not."

"Have you ever thought that maybe Wooyoung and Taeyeon are meant to be together?"

I gasped. "Don't say that."

"I don't like being ignored.... just so you know."

"It's a possibility."

I shook my head. "Wooyoung hurt her and Leeteuk oppa always makes her happy. I mean look how hurt she was when they decided to take their break."

"My mom use to do this to me when i was little, and for a long time i thought i was invisible from 5 to 6 p.m. That was the time when her drama started."

"Well the heart chooses who it loves Yoona."

"I guess your right."

"This is depressing."

"So cheer up Yoona." Changmin ruffled my hair. "No one likes a moody girl." I nodded my head and smiled.

" She's always moody, maybe that's why no guy has ever tried to confess to her. It's like she's on her period all the time."

"YAH!" I threw a pillow at Kyuhyun, hitting him right on the face.

"Oh so now you hear me." he frowned.

 

 

"I'm home." i called out.

"How was class today?" Taeyeon asked.

"Same as always." i sighed. "We're practicing ballet in dance class. Well we're furthering our skills in it because all we knew how to do was like the basic stretching and a couple of jumps. But now we're going into jumps, spins, lifts, and poses."

"That's cool." Sunny came out of the kitchen with some chips and dip. "Do you guys have some showcase at the end?"

I shrugged. "Eunhyuk hasn't said anything yet so i'm guessing no." I looked at the set up they had on the table. "Uhh, are you guys having a party?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "We're just going to relax and watch some t.v. maybe a movie."

"Can i join?" i asked when a raised eyebrow.

"Sure." Wooyoung suddenly came out of the kitchen with cans of soda in his hands.

"Holy..." i placed my hand over my heart. "You scared me."

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"You don't have anymore people hiding in there?" I asked.

"Nope i'm the last one." Sungmin suddenly popped out. Once again i jumped back and kept my hand on my chest. Everyone broke into laughter and i frowned. "Sorry Yoona, but you're really easy to scare."

"Am not." I pouted as i walked away.

"I thought you were going to join us." Taeyeon called out.

"I changed my mind." I stopped to look at her.

"Come on Yoona, we're sorry." Wooyoung laughed. "There's room for one more on the couch."

I took a deep breath in and looked at him. "Tiffany unnie should be home any minute now, she can take my place on the couch." His laughter slowly came to a stop and his smile faded. "I have some reading to do." I bowed and walked into my room.

"Good one." Yuri was laying on the bed reading a magazine.

"I thought it was time we stopped playing dumb." I sighed as i threw myself on the bed. "Tiffany isn't always going to be working on the runway clothes."

"I know." Yuri sighed as she turned the page. "It's about time someone brought Wooyoung back to reality."

I nodded. "What are you doing here so early?"

"What? I do live here remember. And this is my room too." She continued to stare at the magazine.

"I know, but usually your with Minwoo." i said.

"He picked me up and told me that we couldn't hang out today, but that he would make it up to me by taking me out to dinner tomorrow night." she explained.

"You don't sound to happy about that." i looked rolled over on my stomach and faced her.

She finally put the magazine down and looked at me. "He texted me a couple of minutes ago saying that he was going to be busy tomorrow too so that he would take me out on the weekend."

"I see." i said. "So he's really busy with work."

She nodded. "And i know i should be happy and all but....." She frowned and looked away.

"But you miss him." I finished the sentence for her. She looked at me with a pout on her face and nodded. "I'm sure it will all pass and he won't be as bust and then you can hang out with him all the time just like you use to."

She glared at me. "You're suppose to make me feel better not worse."

"What did i say?" i laughed. She picked up her magazine and continued to read it. I sighed as i stared into space. We could hear them laughing from the living room.

"Have you talked to Leeteuk oppa?" Yuri suddenly asked. "It's been a while since i've seen or heard from him. How is he?"

I shrugged. "I thought i would give him some space to."

"Why?" she asked.

"Well i thought seeing me would remind him of Taeyeon." I answered. She nodded her head. "I guess i should go visit him and see how he's doing." The laughs continued. "And getting out the house while this laugh fest is going on is a plus."

I grabbed my things and headed back out. "Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked.

"Meeting a friend of mine." i answered.

"Sleeping over?" Sunny asked once she took a look at my bag.

I shrugged. "Maybe. I join to have a couple of drinks and eat tons of ice cream so we'll see if i can make it back home." i laughed.

"Yoona i don't think you should do that." Wooyoung said.

I stared at him for a while. "Say hi to Fany unnie when she comes home. Bye." i opened the door and walked out. I stood in front of the door for a while. "That was rude of me. I should say sorry....... there's always tomorrow right now i'm hungry." i started walking towards a convenient store.

 

I knocked on Leeteuk oppa's door and waited for him to answer. I stood outside with a bag of ice cream and cookies. He was taking quite a while so i knocked again and rang the doorbell this time. He finally opened the door.

"Oppa." I smiled. "I brought treats." i held up the bag. He didn't look at that happy to see me.

"Oh Yoona." His tone of voice was like i was a bad surprise. "What are you doing here?"

I frowned. "I came to see you. Why? You don't want to see me?" i asked letting my arm that was holding up the bag fall back down to my side.

"No it's not that." He said looking back inside his place. "It's just that right now isn't the best ti...."

"Oppa, who is it?"

That was a girl's voice. My eyes went wide and i held myself back before jumping to conclusions. I took a deep breath before speaking, and just as i was about to open my mouth a girl walked out wearing one of his button up shirts and his boxers.

I thought about yelling. That was my first though, but instead i closed my mouth and turned around. I heard him close the door and run after me.

"Yoona, it's not what..."

I put my hand up and continued to walk faster. "No need to explain."

"But..."

"It's alright."

"But if you..."

"I rather not."

"Yoona it..."

"Really you don't need to trouble yourself."

"We were just..."

"I rather not have my mind tainted yet. I'm still young and have an innocent mind." i covered my ears.

He stopped me. "Yoona stop and listen." I did as he said but he was taking a long time to explain himself. "She's a friend and we were having a couple of drinks and..."

I stopped him before he could go any further. "It's ok, I'm aware of what happens when you have a couple of drinks. I had the Ed class in middle school." i shook my head at him. "I think you've had enough treats today." i started walking away holding my bag of treats to my chest. "YOU DON'T DESERVE MY GOODIE BAG!" i yelled at him.

______________________________________

A/N: Hellloooooooooo readers  ^.^  hows it going? Enjoying the story? i hope so. I originally thought of only making the story 20 chapters long but i now i'm thinking of making it a little longer. What do you think? Anyways thanks to those of you who comment. I really appreciate it (so so so much) and hope you continue to enjoy the story  ^.^

Oh and to answer the question - T.A. stands for teacher's assistant.