Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 30: Im Yoona the pabo!

 

 

 

 

"What took you so long?" Kyuhyun asked as he put down one of the toys that was set out for women who came with their children. "We've been waiting here for over an hour."

"I had to have a little talk with Dr. Lee." I answered. "We had to sort out a couple of things."

"Like what?" Changmin finally joined in on our conversation.

"Just things." I waved them off. "It's personal business, so just stop asking so many questions."

"Well excuse us for caring." Changmin huffed and walked out ahead of us.

I sighed and looked over at Kyuhyun, who looked upset as well. "Look, i didn't mean to be rude, but there are somethings that i rather keep to myself."

"Like the fact that you were molested as a kid?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at me. "Yeah, because look how great that turned out for you."

"Kyu."

"God damn it Yoona." He cursed at me. "We just got you back after that stupid secret you kept to yourself got you taken, and you're still keeping secrets from us?"

"Kyuhyun..."

"Give us a call when you're ready to talk." He rolled his eyes and walked out on me.

All eyes were on me. Being screamed at in the middle of a waiting room wasn't exactly how i planned to keep a low profile. I could have walked out at anytime but for some reason my feet felt glued to the ground.

"Yoona-shii."

"Neh?" i turned to look at Dr. Lee. He looked at me with pity.

"I told you that you didn't have to take on this burden on your own." He commented as he took a step closer.

"Neh." i lowered my head.

"I can help you." he reached out to touch me, but i moved away.

"My mind hasn't changed." i whispered to him. "I ask that you forgive me for ever asking such a thing of you." I took one last look at the door. "But you're right... i don't have to carry this burden alone." i turned to look at him. "I'm going to tell my friends."

"When?" he asked.

I looked down at my stomach and placed a hand over it. "When things start to feel normal again." I said. "I just hope it's before i start to show." I bowed and started to walk out.

 

 

2 Months Later

 

 

"Hurry up Yoona." Hyoyeon yelled from outside. "We're going to be late."

"I'm going! Hold your horses." I yelled back as i fumbled with my shoes. "Geez you'd think we were going to meet the queen or something."

"Well you have been in here a long time." Yuri giggle. "And Hyoyeon wants to get a good spot so she can have the perfect kiss with Junho." She turned to look at me. "You almost done?"

"Just about." i sighed as i stood up and looked in the mirror.

"Let's go before Hyoyeon kills us." Yuri linked her arm with mine and led me out of the room. "When did you get that shirt anyways?" She asked as we stepped out of the house. "I haven't seen it before."

"After my doctor's appointment i headed to the mall and bought it." I looked down. "You don't like it?"

She shook her head. "It's fine, but..." She made a funny face. "You could have gotten something more fitting. It looks a little too big."

I nodded and said nothing else as we got into the car with Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon. It's been over 2 months and i still haven't told any of the girls that i'm pregnant. Yuri unnie finally started acting normal. The girls aren't watching me 24/7 anymore. And Sunny unnie seems to be doing a lot better.

I'm going to have to tell them soon. If i wait any longer... it'll just be worst.

I looked up and saw Taeyeon, Leeteuk, and Yuri chatting happily amongst themselves. They laughed and sang along to the songs on the radio. A care pulled up to the side and Junho rolled down the window. They yelled at us and cut in front of us.

I'll tell them soon.... just not today. Not now. This isn't the time to bring up something like this. So for one more day i'll continue to hide my secret. Just one more day.

"Yoona?" Leeteuk called out.

"Huh?" I looked up and our eyes met in the rear view mirror.

"You ok?" He asked. "You kind of zoned out on us for a moment there." The girls giggled but i could tell they were waiting for an answer.

"Sorry." I laughed. "Just thinking of all the food i'm going to be able to eat." They laughed along with me and continued talking.

"Hyoyeon is really excited to see the fireworks with Junho." Taeyeon raised an eyebrow as she looked over at Yuri and i in the backseat. "She said she has the whole thing planned out."

"She should know that things never go as planned." Yuri shook her head. "That's why it's better to live in the moment."

"Well i think it's nice to have something to look forward to." Taeyeon frowned. "What do you think oppa?" He just smiled and nodded his head. "You see, oppa agrees with me."

Yuri smacked her lips. "Well of course Leeteuk oppa is going to agree with you, he's your boyfriend." She slightly nudged me. "What do you think Yoona?"

I thought for a while before answering. "Well i think it's nice to have a few things planned out, but it's always exciting to live in the moment." They sighed and looked away. "What?"

"That's such a safe answer." Yuri shook her head.

"But it's an honest one." I pouted. "You asked me what i thought and i told you." I looked out the window. And once again they started to laugh. "Uh oh."

"What is it?"

I looked down at my stomach. "N-nothing." i placed my hand over my mouth and sat up straight. "H-how long until we get there?"

"Uhh, maybe like 10 minutes or so." Leeteuk asked. "Why?"

"I...I'm feeling a little.... car sick." i managed to get out. "Do you think we could make a quick stop." He nodded and spotted a gas station. The second he pulled over i ran out of the car and headed straight into the bathroom.

I wasn't even done before i heard a knock on the door. "Yoona?"

"Neh unnie." I tried to sound normal as possible.

"Are you feeling ok?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yeah." i figured the less i said the better.

"Leeteuk and Yuri are getting you some pills and water." She announced. "We'll be waiting in the car."

"Ok." i waited for her footsteps to disappear before i hurled into the toilet again.

When i went back to the car, Yuri handed me the water and pills. I declined the pills and took the water. I told them it must have been that clam chowder i had at the restaurant with Seohyun and Reyowook last night. They quickly nodded their head and we were on our way again.

Of course Hyoyeon was upset that we arrived later than we had planned. Taeyeon tried telling her about me getting sick on our way over here, but she just pulled us right along as quickly as she could so we could stick to her secret schedule. That's when Yuri whispered "I told you so" into Taeyeon's ear. All Taeyeon could do was stick out her tongue and hold onto Leeteuk's arm.

"Are Changmin and Kyuhyun going to be joining us?" Sunny asked as she linked arms with me.

I shook my head. "I asked Hyo unnie if i could invite them but she said she would kill them if they ruined her night." I sighed. "I figured it would be safer to leave them at home."

She laughed. "You sound like a mother." She looked out at our group. "Looks like everyone is paired with someone. Jessica has Jonghyun. Hyo has Junho, Taeyeon has Leeteuk, Tiffany is with Siwon, and Seohyun is meeting Reyowook later on." She sighed. "Looks like we're the losers."

I linked arms with her. "That's ok unnie. You can be my partner."

"Yah!" Yuri yelled as she grabbed my other arm. "I thought you and i were a couple." She glared at Sunny. "Are you trying to take her away from me?"

"And what am i over here? Invisible?" Sooyoung screamed. "I need some love too." She grabbed onto Yuri's arm.

"What about me?" Seohyun tried to join our group but Sooyoung lightly pushed her away.

"You have your partner already." Sooyoung wiggled her finger. "You can't join our special loner's group." Seohyun pouted. "Let's go girls."

"Heads up high." Yuri said.

"We don't need guys to have fun." Sunny agreed with a smile. "All we need is cotton candy, ice cream, and soda." Sooyoung was quick to agree with her.

"Unnie." Seohyun pouted sadly.

"Nope." Yuri shook her head. "That little kiddy face won't work on us. Not today at least." I giggled and let go of the girls to hug Seohyun. "Yah Yoona!"

"Oh come on." I complained. "Look at this face." Seohyun continued to pout. "How can you not give in?" They said nothing. "Come on Hyunnie, i'll buy you some cotton candy."

"Yah! What about us? I want junk food too!" Sooyoung yelled after us.

 

 

I waited patiently on the rolling chairs that the doctors use because they were too lazy to get up and walk over to whatever it is that they need. As i slid across the room, the door suddenly opened. It was Dr. Lee... or rather Donghae. He said he would speak to me unless i called him by his first name.

"Hey Doc." I smiled. "So what's it gonna be today? More pills, or more additions to my DO NOT EAT list?"

He cracked a smile. "Nothing, just a regular check up. To see how the baby is doing." He laughed. "I heard that your baby is looking healthy." I nodded. "So..." He sat down. "you haven't told your friends yet?"

I sighed and stopped rolling around. "No... but i plan on doing so... soon." I admitted. "I had planned to do it a couple of days ago, but everyone was so happy and... i didn't want to ruin the mood by telling them something like this."

"I understand." He checked my chart. "So what friend accompanied you today?" he asked.

"Yuri unnie." I smiled. "She's curious as to why i'm coming to the doctor a lot." I chuckled. "She's probably out there threatening some poor nurse to tell her what's wrong with me." I lowered my head.

"You have some pretty interesting friends Yoona." He laughed. "First it was those two guys..."

"Changmin and Kyuhyun."

"Yes, those two, they're...special."

"You sound like Taeyeon unnie." i laughed. "She's always trying to be polite when describing them."

"Then there was that girl who took nearly the whole jar of lollipops."

"Sooyoung."

"And how can i forget that girl who threaten the nurse that if she didn't make sure to run every possible test, then she would cause a riot." He laughed. "She was a scary one." I nodded.

"Sica unnie may seem scary but she's a real sweetheart." I sighed. "All my friends are. I don't know what i would do without them... probably go insane."

He nodded. "Yoona, i have something to discuss with you."

"What is it?" i looked up at him. "You look pretty serious, and i don't like it when you look serious, because it's never a good sign."

"It's nothing to bad i promise." He chuckled, but quickly stopped and looked down at his hands. "But i was wondering... have you ever thought about going to therapy?"

"Huh?"

"What you went through... it was... horrible. And as much as you think you can get over it and forget it all... i don't see that happening anytime soon." He sighed. "You're having a baby. His baby. There's no way you're ok with that. And if your not talking to anyone about it..."

"I talk to you." I said. "I come and visit you whenever i need to talk about my situation."

"Yes, but i'm not a therapist." He reached out and grabbed my hand. "I think it would be better if you talked to a professional. That way you can move on from this and finally feel... free."

I frowned. "I am free." I stood up and glared at him. "If you haven't noticed i'm perfectly happy with life right now. That bastard is where he's suppose to be... Locked up." I shook my head. "I don't have to worry about him ever again."

"Then why can't you say what he did to you? Why can't you talk about what he did to you while you were locked up in that basement? Why can't you say that he ra..."

"STOP IT!" I screamed.

"Yoona?" Yuri suddenly walked in. "Yoona, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I didn't take my eyes off of Donghae.

Yuri looked at Donghae and bowed. "Hello I'm Yuri, Yoona's friend."

He bowed. "Nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Lee."

"Oh so you're the doctor i've heard so much about." She smiled. "All the girls talk about how handsome you are... and Yoona is always saying that you're the best doctor in here." She looked at me and then back at him. "What's wrong with my friend Dr. Lee?"

"Huh?"

"Nobody will tell me anything out there." She motioned to the door. "And even though Yoona says she's fine... i know she's not."

I looked at Yuri with wide eyes. "What makes you say that?" Donghae asked.

"Well... she wakes up screaming sometimes. Not to mentions she cries in her sleep a lot." She sighed. "And i know she thinks i'm asleep sometimes, but she stays up all night crying... or just sitting there staring at the wall." She looked at me and grabbed my hand while turning back to Donghae. "So, please, tell me what's wrong with my Yoona?"

I looked at Donghae, who seemed to be at lost for words. "She's...." I shook my head. "She's been through a tough time, so having nightmares, crying, and not being able to sleep are bound to be the consequences. I was just talking to Yoona about seeing a therapist." He looked me straight in the eyes. "But she refused."

"What?" Yuri looked at me. "Yoona, i think Dr. Lee is right. You should go see a therapist. Look what it's done for Sunny."

"I don't need one." i looked at Yuri. "I have you guys." i tried to smile, but she didn't return it.

She bit her lip and looked down. "All though it hurts... i know there are things you will never tell me. Sunny didn't tell us how she was feeling and... anyways she's better now. She smiles a lot more. Talking with therapist really helped her. And i think it will help you too... I know it will." She grabbed my shoulders. "So please... please take his advice and see a therapist."

I lowered my head, and took a deep breath before looking back up at the both of them. "You guys planned this didn't you." They looked at each other then back at me and shook their heads. "Fine." I sighed. "I'll...see a therapist."

"Thank you." Yuri hugged me tightly. "Thank you Yoona." I hugged her back but continued to glare at Donghae, who in returned smiled brightly before leaving the room. "Let's go celebrate."

"Celebrate what?" i asked as she finally let go of me.

"That you're finally seeking professional help." She smiled.

"I don't think that's something to celebrate." I shook my head as i reached for my bag. "Besides i doubt anything is going to happen. I'm telling you guys i'm fine. This will eventually fade and be nothing but a bad memory."

"Talking it out always helps Yoona." She assured me. "Besides, there's no harm in trying." She shrugged. "Can't wait to tell the girls the good news." She said while taking out her phone from her bag.

I sighed and followed her out of the building.

 

 

"Hello boys." i entered Changmin and Kyuhyun's place. "So what are we playing today?" i asked as i sat down next to them on the couch. "And most importantly... where's the food?"

"Changmin ate it all." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "What took you so long anyways? You were suppose to be here 2 hours ago."

I sighed. "After my doctor's appointment today, Yuri unnie told everyone that i was going to get professional help and the girls went wild with the news." I picked up Kyuhyun's half empty can of soda and took a sip. "They wouldn't let me leave."

"Well at least you sent us a text." Changmin said while violently pressing the buttons on the control. "Kyuhyun over here was freaking out thinking that you were kidnapped again." he laughed.

I looked over at Kyuhyun was ready to hit Changmin. "You know the girls would never let that happen again. So there's nothing to worry about." I looked around. "So are you guys serious about there not being any food? I'm starving." I rubbed my belly.

"Uhh, i hid a pizza box in the kitchen..." Kyuhyun motioned. "I'm pretty sure your going to have to heat it up."

"Not a problem." I smiled as i stood up. "You guys don't mind if i order some more do you?"

Changmin was first to answer. "Of course not!" Kyuhyun on the other hand just stared at me. "Kyu, are you even paying attention? I'm kicking your right now and...ahhh." Kyuhyun turned his attention back to the game and with a few clicks of a buttons he destroyed Changmin's character. "Damn you."

"Be right back." I smiled while heading to the kitchen to get the pizza and make the call. I raised the phone to my ear and scanned the small paper menu from the pizza shack that was posted on the fridge. "Hello? Ah yes, i would like to order a large meat lover's pizza... you know what make that 2 and a box of chicken wings... medium... ok thank... yes... yeah that's the place.... ok thank you." I hung up the phone and rubbed my hands together as i made my way to the pizza box waiting for me. "My precious."

"Yoona, bring me a slice." Changmin screamed from the living room.

"Ok." i grabbed the box and headed back into the living room. "So i ordered two large meat lovers pizza and a box of chicken wings." i sat down in between them. "How does that sound?"

"Great." Changmin answered.

"You just ate." Kyuhyun looked over at Changmin. "Don't tell me your hungry again."

"Duh." Changmin shook his head. "You can fill a black hole."

Kyuhyun sighed and looked over at Yoona. "So you didn't finish telling us about you getting professional help."

"Actually i did." I looked at him while taking a bite out of my pizza slice. "I'm getting help...the end."

"Not much of a story." Changmin joked.

"So what are you going to do?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Not sure..." i shrugged. "I've never done this before. But from what Sunny unnie told me there's a lot of talking, crying, and rules."

"Rules?" they asked in unison.

I nodded. "Now before you ask me what kind of rules, i have not even a clue. Unnie said that they're all different for each person." i sighed. "I'm not looking forward to this at all."

"Then why did you agree to it in the first place?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yuri unnie and Donghae oppa kind of cornered me into it." i glared at the t.v. "It was like they planned the whole thing."

Changmin shuddered beside me. "I still find it weird that you call your doctor by his first name... and oppa." he looked over at me.

"He's been a real big help." I looked at Changmin. "And he asked me to call him by his first name, and since he's gotten to know the girls we all just started calling him oppa. He doesn't seem to mind."

"Of course he wouldn't mind. Who would?" Kyuhyun commented.

"You guys did." i pointed out. "When i first tried calling you oppa, you guys rudely pointed out that i was a boy and that i should call you hyung instead of oppa." I smirked.

"That was ages ago Yoona." Kyuhyun complained. "Why must you bring that up?"

"Because you guys like to point out that i call every other guy oppa, and not you two." I flicked the both of them on their cheeks. "Anyways, do you guys have PJ's you can let me borrow?"

"Yeah." Kyuhyun answered. "You spending the night?"

"If it's alright with you guys." I stood up. "I need a break from home. Yuri unnie told the girls and now all they want to talk about is that... i would go to Leeteuk oppa's place but he's busy with his family and Eunhyuk and Jay oppa are beyond packed with dance auditions and practice."

"When have we ever complained about you spending the night?" Changmin asked and Kyuhyun quickly mumbled a never. "In fact when have you ever asked us if it was ok for you to spend the night?" Once again Kyuhyun answered with a never.

I shrugged. "Just making sure." I looked over at Kyuhyun. "Who has the cleanest clothes?" Kyuhyun motioned to himself and Changmin didn't protest. "Ok, well i'm going to be usuing one of your shirts and sweats." He nodded as i headed into the room. "Aish... the room is a mess!" i screamed.

"Then clean it up." Kyuhyun remarked.

"Ha! I am not your maid." I screamed back as i closed the door to get dressed. As i took off my shirt i stared at my stomach. I wasn't going to be able to hide this any longer. I was getting big... and i would only get bigger. It's time.

"Yoona, do you think you can get me an extra shirt in there?" Changmin yelled. "Kyuhyun spilled soda on me."

"Got it." i answered back as i reached for another shirt. I would tell them... but they were all going to have to be there. "I'll tell them tomorrow for sure." it was decided. I took a deep breath before heading outside to have the last bit of fun i would be able to have before i revealed the big news to them.

"Yoona... Yoona... wake up." i groaned as i opened my eyes and saw Kyuhyun looking back at me.

"What is it?" i asked as i reached to rub my eyes. My face was wet. "What the..."

"You were crying." he answered my unasked question. "Was it a nightmare?"

I shrugged. "I don't remember having a nightmare." i looked over at Changmin, who was still asleep. "What time is it?"

"7:20." he answered. "You ok?"

"Yeah." I brushed it off. "I'm fine. I told you i don't remember having a bad dream or anything like that." i stared at the empty pizza boxes. "It must have been all the junk food i ate."

"How does eating junk food make you cry in your sleep?" He rolled his eyes and waited for my answer.

"How am i suppose to know? I'm not a sleep doctor." i pushed off my blanket. "I have to pee." i mumbled as i made my way to the restroom. "Aish, it feels like my bladder is going to explode." i silently complained as i sat down on the toilet.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading back out. Kyuhyun and Changmin were sleeping and there was no way i was going to be able to get back to sleep, so i decided to looked for something to eat. I thought i wasn't making much noise, but i was wrong.

"What are you doing?" Changmin was standing next to me rubbing his eyes like a child.

"I'm hungry." i answered and took a bite out of the apple. "You guys don't have much to eat in this place."

"My mom is bringing by some stuff tomorrow." he yawned. "Let's sleep for another hour and then go down to Han's Diner for breakfast."

"I can't." I frowned. "I'm hungry now.... i can't go back to sleep." The sound of dragging feet from behind us and Kyuhyun appeared stretching his arms in the air and yawning.

"If you're too sleepy then i'll take her down to the diner." Kyuhyun suggested. "You get your sleep and Yoona gets her food."

Changmin stared into space for a while. "But then what am i going to eat?"

Kyuhyun rubbed his face in frustration. "We'll bring you back something."

"Like what?"

"Changmin."

"What? I just want to know what i'll be eating for breakfast." he shrugged. "Is that so wrong?"

"Does it really matter?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No." Changmin answered. "But i still want to know."

"We're bring you food." I punched Changmin in the stomach. "Deal with whatever we bring."

"Ok." he sighed.

"I'll go get ready." Kyuhyun announced as he walked away.

"I should get dressed." I looked over at Changmin. "Are you sure you don't want to come along? By the time we get back your food will probably be cold."

"But i'm sleepy." he complained.

"So you choose sleep over food." I gasped. "I never thought i would see the day." He shrugged. "Trust me Changmin, you won't be able to get back to sleep and you'll be stuck here waiting for us to come back with your food, and we're not going to rush through breakfast because of you. I'm making sure we turn off our phones when we get there."

"Fine." he breathed out. "I'll go get ready."

"Good boy." I patted him on the back. "Now hurry because if i don't get some food in my system soon, someone will get hurt." I warned him before heading over to get my clothes.

 

 

"I'm home." I announced as i closed the door behind me. When no answer came, i froze in my spot and waited. "Hello? Anybody home?" Still no answer. "Yah!" I walked into the kitchen thinking i would find Sunny or Sooyoung making food but it was empty. So i searched all the rooms and to my surprise they were all empty. "Where the heck is everyone?"

I quickly took out my phone and dialed Taeyeon's number first. "Hello?"

"Yah, where is everyone?" I yelled as soon as she picked up. "I'm home and there's no one here. What the hell happened?"

"Yoona?"

"Duh."

"Oh, well i'm out with Leeteuk oppa right now, Seohyun is out with Sooyoung and Reyowook. But i'm not sure where the rest of them are." She answered. "Do you need me to come home?"

"No, not at all. I was just... well i was scared because i had no idea that the house was going to be empty and i didn't know where anyone was. I'll call the rest of the girls to figure out where they are."

"Ok, be safe." Taeyeon said. "I'll be back as soon as i can."

"Don't worry unnie. Take your time." I smirked. "I'm sure i will get scolded by Leeteuk oppa if i take away his precious Taeyeon away from him." I giggled as i heard Leeteuk yell in the background. "Got to go bye." I quickly hung up before i could get scolded. "Who should i call now?" I looked through my contacts and sighed. "I guess i'll try Sica unnie." i hit the call button and waited for her to answer.

"Oh Yoona."

"Unnie, where are you? I came home to and empty house and Taeyeon unnie said she didn't know where you were." I pretended to be scared.

"I'm here with Tiffany, Sunny, and Hyo. We're shopping. But we'll rush home if you..."

I cut her off by laughing out loud. "It's ok unnie. I was just wondering because Tae unnie didn't know where the rest of you were and i just wanted to make sure you guys were all right." I smiled. "Oh Yuri unnie isn't with you?"

"Ani." I could hear her smile on the other line. "She's out on a date."

"Eh? With who?"

"Your doctor." Hyoyeon screamed into the phone. "He asked her out. Even though Yuri says it's not a date i'm convinced it is."

"Really?!" i clapped my hand over my mouth and smiled. "That's great. I was wondering when she would start dating again. Donghae-shii is a great guy. I hope all goes well."

"You and me both." Jessica answered.

"Well i'll see you guys when you get home." i smiled as i patted my belly. "I'm going to look for something to eat. I'm hungry."

"Ok, be safe and don't open the door to strangers." she reminded me.

"Neh umma." I smiled as i hung up. "All alone with nothing to do." I looked around the empty house. "I guess i should start looking for something to eat." I headed into the kitchen and started pulling out everything that made my mouth water.

I sat in front of the T.V. with junk food surrounding me. I couldn't be happier. It had been a while since i was really able to pig out with out getting weird looks from anyone because of the weird cravings i had. For example, when i ate pickles and peanut butter for lunch. It wasn't like i dipped the pickles in the peanut butter, i just wanted those two things all of a sudden. I the T.V. and started eating until my heart (and belly) was happy. However, after a couple of hours i found myself staring at my phone and checking the time every 4 to 5 minutes. No one was home yet.

"What a bunch of liars." I mumbled. "Saying they would rush home for me." I sighed and laid on my back. "How can they leave me home alone?" i felt tears building up. For some reason i felt extremely sad that i was all alone while they were out having fun. A knock at the door made me snap out of it. "That must be them." i said as i rushed to answer it. "What took you so... oh... Sungmin oppa."

"Ah, hello." he bowed his head. "How are you Yoona."

"Good." I answered. "How about you?" He smiled and nodded. "Sunny unnie isn't home, but would you like to come in and wait for her? They said they wouldn't be long."

He quickly shook his head. "No, it's alright. I actually just came by to drop off this." He handed me a book. "I found it in my closet today while i was cleaning and figure she might need it for school or something." He then tilted his head to the side. "You ok?"

I nodded. "Wae?"

He pointed to my eyes. "It looks like you were crying a bit. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Ah." I quickly wiped my eyes. "I was being silly. I really don't know why i was crying over the fact that the unnies are gone and i'm all alone. I usually take this time to go crazy and do whatever i want. But for some reason i was really sad... well first i was mad because they said they would return quickly but they haven't. And then i felt sad." I sighed. "Now i'm just a little tired." I rubbed my back. "My back and feet are sort of acheing."

"Yoona."

"Hmm?" I looked at him while a smile.

"Could it be..." He took a closer look at me. "that you're pregnant?"

"Eh?" my mouth nearly dropped.

"You're showing all the symptoms." he pointed out. "You're overly sensitive to little things, your body is aching, and... you seem heavier than when i first met you."

I felt my lower lip quiver. "You... you're calling me fat?" before i knew it my tears started to pour out of my eyes.

"Ani... it's not you who is fat. There's a baby growing inside of you and..." He rubbed my back. "It's ok Yoona."

"How did you find out?" i asked as i continued to sob.

"When Sunny was...." He stopped. "I did a lot of research. I wanted to be prepared. But there's nothing to worry about, everything is going to be ok."

I shook my head. "No, it's not." I tried to calm down a bit. "Nobody knows yet. I haven't been able to tell anyone about... this." I motioned to my belly.

His eyes went wide for a moment but they softened just as quickly. "You're going to have to tell them. You won't be able to hide it for much longer."

"I know." I mumbled. "But i don't know how. What if they look at me with disgust? Or pity? I don't want that to happen."

He shook his head. "You know your friends better than that Yoona." He smiled. "They would never do a thing like that."

I took a deep breath in. "I guess... but i just don't want to hurt Yuri or Sunny unnie's feelings."

"Why would you be doing that?"

"Because Sunny unnie lost her baby because of me and Yuri unnie... well because this baby's father is a monster. Yuri unnie loved him so much and he..." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"We didn't lose the baby because of you Yoona. It just wasn't meant to be." He said sadly but quickly tried to hide it. "I'm sure they will be understanding and support you no matter what." He started to wipe my tears away. "Haven't they proven themselves enough?" I nodded.

"O-oppa?" a voice suddenly made us turn our heads. There stood a stunned Sunny with loads of shopping bags in her hand.

"Unnie." i stepped towards her but her eyes were glued to Sungmin.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Her voice was filled with hurt and anger.

Sungmin just lowered his head. "I came by to drop off a book i found in my closet while i was cleaning."

I showed her the book and she finally looked at me. "Why is she crying? What did you do?" she glared at him.

"Nothing unnie." i answered for him. "In fact he..."

"Go." She ordered. "Go!"

"Ani." I stopped him before he could take a step out. "Sungmin oppa was only helping me."

"I don't want to see him." She gave me the most deadly look i've ever seen before turning to look at him. "Go."

"Yah Sunny give me back my... Oh." Tiffany stopped when she noticed she wasn't alone. "Sungmin. Yoona." She looked at the both of us.

"Unnie just please listen." I tried to reason with her.

"Yoona, i should just go." Sungmin said to me.

"No." I shook my head. "I think you should be here when i..."

"Fine if he's not leaving then i am." Sunny announced as she walked into the house. Tiffany ran after her.

"What's going on?" Hyoyeon and Jessica asked as they walked up to us.

"I need to tell you guys something." I looked over at Sungmin. "Please stay Sungmin oppa. You helped me and i want to help you." He thought for a while before nodding his head. "Thank you." I looked over at the girls. "Call the rest of the girls.... i have something to tell you guys." They looked at each other and nodded before walking inside.

"Yoona i really don't think i should..." Sungmin tried to explain.

"Oppa, unnie has been hurting." I cut him off. "And once i tell them what i'm about to tell them..." I took a deep breath and held in my tears. "I think she's going to need you. I know you miss her too oppa. So please just stay."

He nodded. "Ok." I smiled at him.

"I'm going to wait for the rest of the girls to get home before i make the announcement." I smiled. "Would you mind holding my hand when i do?" He smiled and shook his head. "Thanks." We headed inside to wait.

I had Sungmin wait in the living room while i grabbed him something to drink. "So Taeyeon said Leeteuk will bring her by as soon as they finish eating, Sooyoung and Seohyun said they will be on their way, and Yuri said that she's just getting some junk food down the block so she'll be right over." Jessica informed me.

"I thought she was with Dr. Lee." i tilted my head,

She sighed. "She reminded me that it wasn't a date and that it was just to have a quick bite to discuss your health. They parted ways hours ago and she was shopping at local stores by herself the whole time." She shook her head. "I don't know what i'm going to do with that girl."

I nodded. "Neither do i." Jessica laughed and grabbed the cup from me and went out to give it to Sungmin. Out of the blue i started to feel a pain in my stomach. I cringed and leaned forward closing my eyes tightly. "Oww."

"You ok?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Mmm hmmm." I answered, still in the same position praying that this pain would go away. "F-fine." I bit back the pain and faked a smile even though i felt like dying. "You wanna help me with the snacks? I bet Sungmin oppa hasn't eaten. He was probably busy worrying over having to see Sunny unnie again."

"I really don't mind that he's here." Hyoyeon looked over at me. "But why are you making him stay?" She asked. "Sunny is not ready to face him yet and..."

"Just trust me Hyo unnie." I smiled. "I know what i'm doing."

"What is the big news anyways?" She asked with a smirk. "Can't i know before the rest of them? I promise i won't tell." She held out her pinky.

I shook my head. "This is something that i think all of you should hear at the same time." I took a deep breath in and smiled. "You're just going to have to wait for the rest of the girls to get here."

She pouted and started taking out the chips. "Fine."

Yuri was the first to arrive, then Sooyoung and Seohyun. Taeyeon called to let us know she was just around the corner so Tiffany and Hyoyeon were trying their best to get Sunny to come out of the room and into the living room with the rest of us. They finally got her out by telling her that if she didn't come out then we would go into her room.

She sat down and pouted the whole time. And Sungmin couldn't take his eyes off of her. "Well? What are we waiting for?" She asked coldly avoiding the area Sungmin was sitting.

"Taeyeon is on her way." Jessica answered as she took a seat next to me. The pain in my stomach was only getting worse. It would go away for a while but then come back twice as painful. I was starting to think that this was never going to end. "You ok?"

I couldn't even answer her, so i just nodded slowly. "You look a little pale. Are you sure you're ok?" Yuri asked.

I could feel sweat rolling down my forehead. "Yoona?" Sungmin's voice sounded far away. And when i looked up to face them everything looked blurry. "Yoona!"

First i saw white and i could hear everyone scream. Then it became dark and quiet.

 

 

"I think she's waking up."

"Yoona?"

I groaned as i opened my eyes to be greeted by a bunch of worried faces. "W-what happened? Where am i?"

"The hospital." Leeteuk glared at me. "You had us worried."

"What..." I instantly sat up. "What about..."

"The baby is fine." Sungmin cut me off. "The doctor said that it was just a reaction to all the spicy food you ate. Didn't you read the list of food that was off limits?"

"Yeah, but it was all my favorite and well... i was really craving everything at the moment." I rubbed my belly.

"If you keep this up then your baby will suffer Yoona." Sungmin sighed. "You need to take care of yourself."

"I know." I bowed my head. "I was wrong."

"How could you do this to us Yoona?" Taeyeon asked. "Again."

"I thought we were done with the lies." Sooyoung added.

"It wasn't a lie... well not really." i avoided all eye contact. "I just left out a couple of things."

"This isn't the time to be funny Yoona." Jessica scolded.

"You promised..." Yuri's voice cracked.

Tears started to build up. "I want to be alone." I stated as i tried my best to keep my voice from breaking. No one move. "Get out." I finally looked up. "GET OUT! GET OUT!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Get out." the last one came out sounding more like a plea.

"Arraso." Taeyeon stood up, she sounded upset. "We'll get out."

"U-unnie." Seohyun's worried voice came from a corner.

"You heard her girls." Taeyeon paid no attention as she started gathering the girls. "She wants us out, so out we go." I bit down on my lip and clutched onto the sheets. No one said a word as she was busy pushing them out the door. "No matter what you do Im Yoona....we're always going to love you. Remember that." Her last words as she closed the door behind her.

I kept my eyes on the sheets that covered my legs. "When i said i want to be alone... that meant completely alone, without you oppa."

Leeteuk sighed and dragged his chair next to my bed. "I thought you were going to ignore me." He sat down and smiled. "But since you acknowledged me, i guess we should get straight to it."

"Straight to what?" I looked at him. A hint of anger in my voice.

"The part where you cry until you feel better." He grabbed a box of tissue and placed it on his lap. "And where i tell you that everything is going to be alright."

I shook my head. "It's not that simple anymore oppa." I looked down.

"And why not? What's changed?"

Tears started to roll down my cheek. "Everything." I yelled out. He flinched at my sudden outburst. "Everything has changed oppa. Didn't you hear?! I'm pregnant! I'm expecting a baby from the man who kidnapped me and held me hostage in a basement." I glared at him. "Do you have any idea of what i went through?!"

"No!" he yelled back. "Because you've kept it all to yourself." He shook his head as tears started to fall from his eyes as well. "Aren't you tired of keeping secrets?"

"Ani." I smiled. "Not if it means that my friends will be happy."

"And do you think your friends are happy seeing you like this?" He motioned to me. "Do you think they are happy knowing that you have been lying to them? To me?"

I smiled bitterly. "It's not considered lying until your caught."

"This has to stop Yoona." He sighed as he handed me the box of tissues.

"Ara." i nodded. "I was going to tell you guys anyways. It's not like i was going to be able to hide this forever." i took a tissue from the box and started to dry my tears. "Everything is finally going to be out in the open." I sighed. "Do you think things will be able to go back to normal after i tell them everything oppa?" i looked over at him.

He nodded. "Maybe not normal, but i'm sure everything will be better. One thing is for sure though..."

I tilted my head to the side. "What?"

He held up the box of tissue. "We're going to need more tissue boxes." I laughed at his comment and nodded my head in agreement.

 

 

"Here are the rules before going in." I could hear Leeteuk oppa lecturing the girls before they stepped into my room. "No one is to ask her any questions until she is done talking. Do not inturrupt her while she is speaking. Understood?"

"Neh." They all answered.

"Ok. Here's a tissue box for each of you. Go in and take a seat."the door suddenly opened and the girls walked in. They said nothing and sat down facing me. I looked over at Leeteuk as he stepped in.

"Oppa, did you call Kyu and Changmin?" i asked. He shook his head. "Wae?"

"I think you should tell them on their own." He answered. "I doubt that they will want to hear everything you're going to tell the girls." I nodded.

I looked over at the girls and took a deep breath. "So..." i bit my lower lip. "Leeteuk oppa said that i would feel better once i got this off of my chest and told you. I didn't think it was necessary since you guys already know, but he insisted." I nervously fidgeted around. "I mean i was going to tell you guys yesterday, but..." I chuckled lightly. "things happened and in the end you had to find out while i was unconscious."

They were still quiet and i didn't like it. It felt as if they were mad at me when i knew that they were only mad that i had lied for so long. But still their silence killed me. Jessica had her arms crossed as she leaned back on the chair and stared at her feet. Tiffany and Seohyun both had worried but understanding looks on their face; i could tell that they were ready to cry. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were just sitting their waiting for my explanation. Yuri and Sunny were the ones that looked like they had no idea what to do. They kept on looking at the box of tissue and then back at me. And Taeyeon... she just had a blank stare on her face. She was looking straight at me but i couldn't tell if she was mad, sad, or anything.

"So..." I clapped my hands together and placed them on my lap. "I'm pregnant." i announced. Of course they weren't shocked anymore since they found this out back in the hospital. "I found out i was pregnant a couple of weeks after i was rescued. It's been... about 3 months now i guess. And the baby's father is.... is...... The baby's father is...." I couldn't seem to get his name out of my mouth. "It's Minwoo's." i was finally able to say his name. Tiffany was the first to start crying, she quickly started to take out tissue from the box. "Yeah.... so... now that that's out in the open..." I looked at the girls. "Any questions?"

"I have one." Taeyeon suddenly spoke up. She had the same look on her face since she walked into the room. "Why did you lie to us?"

I lowered my head. "I don't know."

"Bull."

"Taeyeon." Tiffany frowned.

"I know you know Yoona." Taeyeon threw the tissue box aside.

"Taeyeon." This time it was Leeteuk who called out to her.

I bit my lip as i looked up at her. "I don't know unnie." I repeated again. "I don't know why i lied, i just did ok."

"No it's not ok Yoona." She stood up. "Because we have always been there for you and never gave you a reason to doubt in us. So why would you...."

"I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"No i don't."

"Yes. You. Do."

"Taeyeon calm down."

"Unnie." Seohyun pleaded.

"Out with it Im" she continued to press.

"I told you i don't know." i held up my hands to my ears.

"Of course you do know, otherwise you wouldn't have done it." She narrowed her eyes. "So stop all of the bull and tell us why you..."

"Because i felt dirty!" i yelled out. "Because Sunny unnie lost a baby because of me. Because Yuri unnie was in love with him. Because that sick bastard did this to me!" i continued to yell.

"Yoona." Jessica called out in a soft voice.

I chuckled bitterly. "I thought i was finally rid of him. That from now on everything would be better because i wouldn't have to worry about him or ever have to see him again in my life. He was finally gone.... but then this happened." Taeyeon let herself fall back into the seat. "I just can't beat him. He's always a step ahead of me."

"Pabo." Sunny silently cried out. "Pabo Im Yoona." I frowned as i looked up at her. "What on earth is going on in that head of yours?"

I pouted as a hiccup escaped my mouth. "Half of the time i'm not sure."

"So you thought that because i lost my baby... that i would hate you for expecting one? Or that i would be hurt by it?" I nodded. "That's so stupid."

I shrugged. "It made sense at the time. You were just getting over it and everything was getting back to normal."

"Im Yoona..." Yuri suddenly spoke. "Pabo." She announced. "I would not hate you because of what that monster did. I have no feelings for that bastard except for hate, because of what he did to you when you were younger up until now. I will always choose you over any man on the face of this earth."

I nodded. "I know. So if a man comes from the moon... our friendship is at risk." I cracked a joke.

"Im Yoona..." Taeyeon nodded with tears in her eyes. "You definitely are a pabo. Because only a pabo would believe that we would be happy to see you suffer like this. Only a pabo wouldn't trust that her friend would not be there for her when she needed us." She chuckled. "Only a pabo would crack a joke when we're having a serious conversation."

I shrugged. "You know how much i hate being serious for so long. It's not my style."

"Yeah, and you should also know that we don't abandon each other in a time of need." Sooyoung threw a pillow at me while she dried her tears.

"We're more than friends." Seohyun grabbed another tissue from the box. "We're sisters."

"I'm sorry." I bowed my head. "But i can honestly say that i am no longer hiding anything else from you. And i seriously promise never to hide anything else like this again." I held out my arms. "Now hug me before i start to cry uncontrollably."

They didn't wait for me to repeat myself and quickly rushed to drown me in a hug. Of course once they remembered that i was carrying a baby in my stomach they loosen their grip on me but none the less it was still comforting.

Leeteuk chuckled. "We learned 2 things today." He walked toward us. "One that no matter what you go through Yoona, we, and that includes me, Changmin, and Kyuhyun, will always be there for you. And two...." He smirked. "that your a pabo."

"Yeah." Hyoyeon pushed my head down. "Im Yoona the pabo!"

_____________________________________________________

A/N: So i finally finished this chapter a couple of hours ago and i just had to post it up because it's been a while since i've updated anything. I've just been really busy and haven't had time to write, edit, or update. Anyways now that all of Yoona's secrets are out it will be a lot less dramatic from now on. As i was re-reading this chapter i felt like this story was becoming more and more depressing (which is not my intention) So from now on it will be less drama and more of Yoona just being.... well Yoona. New couples will be made. Changmin and Kyuhyun will mature... or at least try. ^_^ Thanks for reading and hope you enjoied. Please comment.