Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 16: We're going to need a lot of ice cream and Chocolate

 

 

Tiffany was getting ready for her date with Wooyoung. She was kind of keeping it a secret from everyone in the house, but Seohyun and i were told because she said we were probably the only one who would be able to understand her and she just needed to tell someone about it. We sat in her room watching her put on her make-up with rollers in her head.

"Should i put on red lipstick?" She asked as she turned to us. "Or should i do my eyes dramatically and just put on gloss?"

"I think you should just wear gloss and do dramatic eyes." I answered. "If you wear red lipstick it's going to be bugging you when you drink or eat."

"I don't think it's a good idea to hide your date from the girls, unnie." Seohyun sighed. "Because if they find out then they will be hurt and..."

"I will tell them but for now...just keep the secret." She pleaded. Seohyun and i nodded. "Thank you."

I stared at her as she started to apply eye shadow. "What happened to Siwon oppa?" i asked.

"We're still friends." She answered simply and lowered the brush to apply more eye shadow on it. "He knows that Wooyoung and i have been getting closer and that no matter what happens that we will still be great friends."

"I liked Siwon." I sighed. "Don't get me wrong i don't have a problem with Wooyoung, but Siwon was nice."

"Yeah." Tiffany nodded. "He is."

It got quiet after that. I could tell that she still had feelings for Siwon but since he wouldn't take the relationship to the next level then she started to set her sights on Wooyoung. Wooyoung had always been charming and he and Tiffany had so many things in common. And Wooyoung and Tiffany knew each other since high school, so they had a bit of history. However, the fact that Wooyoung was Taeyeon's ex- boyfriend was a big problem. The last thing Tiffany wanted was for Taeyeon to be uncomfortable, but she wasn't going to stop liking him.

"Is he coming to pick you up?" Seohyun asked. "Or are you going to meet him for dinner?"

"I thought it would be safer if i just met him for dinner." She said. "He offered to pick me up but i told him no. He's really thoughtful."

"He always was." Seohyun remembered. Wooyoung always treated Taeyeon well when they were dating. She was always happy being with him. They had small fights here and there but nothing serious. He always made sure to leave her with a smile...except for the day he left for good.

"Ok." Tiffany got up and put on her heels. "I've got to go, but i'll be back and tell you how my date went." We nodded and walked her to the front door.

Seohyun and i walked over to couch and the T.V. "I don't have a good feeling about this." Seohyun broke the silence. "It's not that i don't like Wooyoung oppa because i do. I mean the only time he seriously hurt Taeyeon unnie was when he left for Paris. But i just have a bad feeling about Tiffany unnie and him."

"I know." I sighed. "But all we can do is show our support...for everyone involved."

Seohyun looked over at me. "You mean Taeyeon unnie?" I nodded. "Do you think she'll be mad when she finds out about the date."

I shook my head. "She loves oppa. But i know that being around Wooyoung oppa will probably confuse her."

"Why?"

"Because they never really ended things." I explained. "They were happy and then one day he left. They never had a proper goodbye. There was no real closure. So she'll be confused... but she'll move on."

"Why don't you sound so sure of it?" Seohyun questioned.

 

 

"What is the deal with teachers at this school?" Kyuhyun asked as he sat down at the table with the rest of us. "It's like they all band together and say that they all should give projects on the same day and have them due the same day."

"That's harsh." Eunhyuk shook his head. "How many projects do you have?"

"Two." Kyuhyun answered.

"That's not a lot Kyu." I rolled my eyes. "What are they on?"

"History and Science." he answered. "But it's a lot of work." he sighed. "I may even need to take a week off of work so i can get them done."

"A week? Really?" Changmin asked. " to be you."

"Ok well maybe not a week but i will need a couple a days off of work to concentrate on nothing but the projects." Kyuhyun sighed. "You know how much i hate history."

"Leeteuk hyung might be able to help you out in that." Eunhyuk suggested. "He loves history."

"I might just ask him for help." Kyuhyun said a bit more relaxed. "Don't look now but that girl Fei is walking in. Oh she spotted us."

"Hi." Fei suddenly was standing in front of the table. "Do you mind if i join you guys?" Changmin and Kyuhyun looked worried and stared at me to answer.

"Sure." I said.

"Thanks." She sat down next to Eunhyuk. "So i just wanted to say that i'm sorry for stalking you two and scaring you."

"You guys were scared of her?" Eunhyuk said in disbelief. "Why?"

"No comment." They said in unison and continued to eat their food.

"Listen Fei i think there's something i should tell you." I started. "Changmin and Kyuhyun aren't gay."

"What?"

"I just told you that so that you could stop bothering them." i explained. "I'm sorry but you doing that was really freaking them out and...it needed to stop. Stalking is not a healthy habit." I thought for a while. "You should think about collecting rocks or something."

"Sorry." Fei lowered her head. "I know i come off a bit strong but my therapist said that i needed to get out there more and when i saw Changmin and Kyuhyun and i liked them. And i wanted to get close to them, but i didn't know how."

"So you stalked them until you could muster up the courage to befriend them." I added.

"Or until they got freaked out and confronted me." She giggled. "I wasn't expecting you to do it for them."

"Yeah, well they aren't good with girls." i laughed.

"Hey." They both frowned.

"Well i promise not to be so freaky anymore." She laughed.

"Well you can hang out with us anytime you want." I smiled. "But i really think you should find a new therapist."

"Yeah, i should get rid of him." She laughed. "His advice never really seems to work for me."

"So what are you majoring in?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Theater." She smiled. "I love reading and imagining another world and acting it out just takes it to the next level. It's kind of the main reason i had to see my therapist. My mother was worried that i was spending too much time reading and acting out what i read in my bathroom. Most people sing in the bathroom, i act."

We all laughed. "Well, it it's something that makes you happy then continue doing it. Who cares what other people say.... except stalking, you should stop stalking. I think it's illegal."

"So Fei tell us more about yourself. Other than you like to stalk people." Eunhyuk teased.

Fei chuckled and shook her head. "You guys aren't going to let that one go anytime soon, are you?" We all shook our heads.

 

 

"I'm home." I walked in with Changmin behind me. Taeyeon was sitting on the couch with a bag of chips watching T.V. "Wha....what are you doing home? Don't you have work?"

She sat up and looked at us. "Change of schedule." She answered. "Where the other one?"

"You mean Kyu?" She nodded her head. "He went to visit his mom and possibly start on his projects." i answered.

"Then what is this one doing here?" She asked pointing at Changmin. "Aren't they a package deal? I've never seen one without the other."

"Well our doctor said some time apart will do us good." Changmin joked. "I'm suffering from Kyuhyun deprivation." I lightly punched Changmin in his arm.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Sunny is with Sungmin. Jessica is working with her model. Sooyoung went out with Seohyun and Reyowook. Hyoyeon is at the dance studio," She waved her hands motioning around. "Yuri is out shopping with friends. And Tiffany..." She sighed. "is with Wooyoung."

"Changmin why don't you get some food and drinks from the kitchen and head over to my room. I'll be right with you." He nodded and walked into the kitchen. I sat down next to Taeyeon. "What's wrong unnie?"

"Huh?" she didn't turn to look at me. "What are you talking about?"

"Unnie." I sighed. "I know something is wrong with you so you might as well come out and tell me." She stayed quiet as she continued to eat chips and watch T.V. "Unnie. Come on you can tell me." Still no reaction. "You told me that i could tell you anything and that you would help me."

"Yoona, i'm kind of in the middle of watching this movie." She said.

I bit my lower lip and nodded as i stood up. I started to walk away but turned back to face her. "You know because of you i was able to get rid of those nightmares. I still have them a couple of times but they aren't as bad as they use to be. I can now face him and sort of carry a conversation with him. I'm almost over it and it's all because of you." She continued to stare at the T.V. screen. "So why don't you take your own advice and talk about what's bothering you?" Still no response. I turned around and walked to my room.

"Hey." Changmin was on my laptop playing music. "Is everything ok with Taeyeon?"

I nodded. "She'll come to me when she's ready to talk." I sat down on the bed next to him and started to look through the playlist for a song i wanted to hear. "I told you guys to stop downloading songs without telling me." Changmin stayed quiet. "Changmin? Aren't you going to defend yourself with some witty reason?"

"Who was the guy you were talking about?" he suddenly asked, catching me off guard.

"Huh?" i asked confused. "Could you be more specific? Because i don't feel like guessing Changmin."

"The guy you were talking about to Taeyeon." He asked seriously. "Who is he?" I was a bit shocked.

"You....I....." i was at lost for words. I cleared my throat. "You know the serious look really does suit you. Kind of scary."

"I'm serious Yoona." he said.

"As am i." i smiled. "The man i was talking about....was my father."

"But he's dead."

"Yes i know."

"You said you were scared of him. And you had nightmares of him."

"The zombie him. Zombies are scary. They can cause nightmares."

"Yoona."

"What?" i looked back down at my laptop. "All that should matter is that the problem is now solved and everything is good." I could feel him staring at me. "Stop looking at me like that Changmin and you better not repeat anything you heard in that living room again."

"Why?"

"Because i said so." i looked at Changmin. "Just promise me you won't look further into anything and forget what i said to Taeyeon."

"Fine, i promise." He sighed. "And the songs we downloaded are awesome so you should really be thanking us instead of getting mad at us."

I smiled. "Well i'm just saying it would be nice for you to let me know what songs you've added. Last time i tried downloading a song it turned out that i already had it." He chuckled. "So what do you think about Fei? She's nice isn't she."

He shrugged. "I guess she's nice."

I could sense there was something bothering him. "But..."

He looked at me and sighed. "But there's something not right about her."

"The girl is going to a therapist, of course something is wrong with her." i chuckled.

"No," He tilted his head to the side. "I mean there's this feeling in the pit of my stomach that's telling me not to trust her."

"Are you sure you're not just hungry?" i asked.

"Yoona i'm being serious." he frowned.

"I can see that." I poked his forehead. "You look so cute when your being serious."

He smacked my hand away and rubbed his forehead. "Will you stop it. I'm telling you there's something off about that girl."

"You're just still freaked out because she was stalking you and Kyu." I said. "Kyuhyun's over it and you should be too." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Besides i think she's pretty cool. So just be nice to her."

"But i don't trust her." He protested.

"Hey, i'm not telling you to tell her your deepest darkest secrets. I'm just telling you to be nice."

"Fine." he sighed. "I guess i can do that."

"Good boy." I rubbed the top of his head.

 

 

"I got an A" Tiffany ran into the house jumping up and down waving a paper in her hands. "I got something better than an A my work is going to be shown to a designer and possible be on a runway."

"Wow that's great." I smiled. Jessica walked in with a smile too. "Did you get an A too?" She smiled and nodded.

"We're so proud of our fashion divas." Taeyeon smiled. "We should celebrate. How about we go out to eat?"

"Sure," Jessica said and then smiled. "You don't mind if i bring someone?"

Taeyeon shook her head and turned back around to the sink. "Who is it? Someone you like?"

She shook her head. "It's my model. He's been asking me for a date and this way i can take him out without it being like a real date. He's such a...ugh. But this was we go out you guys are there and he can leave me alone." She took out her phone and walked away.

"You wouldn't mind if i brought someone along as well, right?" Tiffany asked as she posted her paper up on the fridge. Once again Taeyeon shook her head. "Not even if it's Wooyoung oppa?" Taeyeon stood still. From where i was standing i could see her face, but luckily Tiffany couldn't.

"Fany this is suppose to be a girls things. You know us girls congratulating you on your..."

"Sure." Taeyeon cut me off. "He can come."

"Great i'll let him know." she smiled and ran off.

"Unnie."

"You..." She took a deep breath. "You faced your fears for Yuri, so that she could be happy, and he molested you. I think i can handle an ex-boyfriend."

"I'm sure you can." I nodded. "Just wanted to let you know that i'm here for you if you need me." She nodded and continued washing the dishes.

 Everyone was was finally ready for dinner. "I call shot...gun. Wooyoung oppa, i thought you were going to meet us at the..."

"He paid for a limo to come pick us up." Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon came out of her room looking nervous. "Everyone ready?"

"Hi," a guy, that i didn't notice until now, stood up and smiled. "I'm Jonghyun."

"Oh, so you're Jessica's model." i grinned.

He put on a cocky smirk. "So she's talked about me."

I nodded. "Yeah, she told us what a big pain in the you are."

"Yoona." Taeyeon pulled me out of the room. "Jessica will be right out Jonghyun." She pushed me into the limo. "That wasn't very nice." She scolded.

"But it made you forget about the whole Wooyoung situation for a while didn't it." i smiled. "You worry too much. Just focus on the food. That's what i'll be doing."

"I'm not nervous." She snapped. "Just a little surprised that Wooyoung and Tiffany have gotten so close. I don't want her to get hurt."

"She won't." I smiled. "Because i will hunt him down and..."

"Hey want are you guys talking about in here?" Wooyoung and Tiffany got into the limo. Followed by Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri, and Hyoyeon.

"Hunting." I answered with a smile.

 

 

"Fei is a pretty cool chick." Kyuhyun said as we walked to the bus stop. Changmin looked at him like he had just lost his mind. "What?"

"Am i the only one that still thinks something is off about her?" He asked.

"Yes." Kyuhyun and i answered.

"Why can't you just like her Changmin?" I asked.

He shook his head. "You said be nice to her, which i am. You never said i had to like her."

"Whatever, i have to get home. Eunhyuk is suppose to bring Momo tonight." I smiled as i waved at them.

I arrived home and saw Wooyoung ready to leave the house. "H-hey Yoona." he looked jumpy. "How was school?"

"Good." i narrowed my eyes at him. "Is Tiffany out already?" i asked.

"No." he shook his head. "I just came by to...to...."

"He dropped off her jacket she left at his place." Taeyeon said from behind and showed me Tiffany's jacket. "He was just leaving."

"Yeah...so bye." He smiled and walked to his car. I closed the door behind me and stared at Taeyeon who was busy cleaning the house.

"Shouldn't you be leaving for work?" i asked.

"Huh?" She looked at me. "Oh, i called in sick."

"Why?" i asked.

"I wasn't feeling good so i wanted to have the day off." she answered. "Can't i do that?"

"Yeah, of course you can." I put my bag down and stared at her. "How's Leeteuk oppa? He hasn't been around lately."

"He's fine." she smiled and started to wipe down the counter top. "Why? Did he say something to you?" I shook my head. "Oh. Well he's fine."

"Ok, well since you're going to be home can you take Momo from Eunhyuk when he drops him off?"

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Jiyeon just texted me while i was on the bus." i sighed. "She said she wants to talk at this bistro near her school."

"Unnie." Jiyeon smiled and waved me over. I walked over to her and gave her a hug before sitting down. "It feels like forever since we've spent time together."

"I think it has." I smiled. "This is a nice place." i looked around.

"It is. My friends and i come to this place all the time after school." she waved at the waitress. "I already order for us but i told them not to bring it out until you came." The lady came by with our drinks and some bread and cookies. "Thank you."

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about." i asked as i took a sip from the coffee. "Oh wow this is good coffee."

"It's about Minwoo oppa and Yuri unnie." She put her cup down.

"What about them?" I asked. "Is something wrong?"

She shrugged. "Well lately oppa has been coming home late and talking on the phone to someone other than Yuri unnie. So i was wondering if Yuri unnie has said anything to you about it."

I shook my head. "No, she hasn't said anything to me. In fact she seems to be just as happy as always."

Jiyeon sighed in relief. "That's good. I thought something might be wrong, but i guess it's just work again. Minwoo oppa gets busy sometimes, i guess it's just that time of the year again." I nodded and continued eating the bread. "Oh look my friends are here."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "You didn't really call me here to talk about Minwoo and Yuri. You just wanted me to meet your friends."

She giggled. "They really wanted to meet you."

 

I sighed as i finally got home from meeting all of Jiyeon's friends. They kept on asking me questions about my life. It felt like i was in a interrogation room. I opened the door and i see Leeteuk and Taeyeon in the middle of a heated conversation.

"Why? That's all i'm asking. Why?" Leeteuk's face was slightly red.

"I just... need some time to sort things out." Taeyeon said.

"That still doesn't answer my question Taeyeon." He raised his voice. He took a deep breath in and placed his hands on his head and cooled down. "Please just explain to me why you need time apart." Taeyeon bit her lip and looked away. "Taeyeon?"

"I'm thinking." She exploded nervously.

"Do you want to break up?" he asked her.

"No." Tears were clearly starting to build in her eyes.

"Then what is it?' he asked stepping closer to her and cupping her face. "Huh? Taeyeon just please tell me what i did wrong." His voice cracked.

I felt like i was watching my parents fight. These two were like my parents and now they were having an argument in the middle of the living room. I didn't even notice i was crying until i felt a drop fall on my shirt. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"You didn't do anything wrong oppa." tears already falling from her eyes. He brushed them away with her thumb. "I just... i...." she couldn't control it anymore.

"What's going on?" i finally decided to let them know i was there.

"Yoona." They both said in surprised and broke away from each other. Taeyeon was quickly drying off her tears. "When did you get home?"

"Just now." i answered. "Is everything ok?" They both nodded.

"I was just leaving." Leeteuk oppa gave me a weak smile and patted my head before walking out. Before i could even ask Taeyeon anything she walked into her room and locked it.

Seohyun ran out of her room and hugged me, followed by Sooyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Yuri, who was holding Momo.

"What happened?" i asked.

"Taeyeon called Leeteuk oppa to come over and at first they were talking..." Jessica started explaining. "And then she said something about taking a break and Leeteuk oppa asked why, but she wouldn't give him a direct answer she just kept saying that she needed time."

"Then oppa started getting frustrated and the yelling started." Yuri finished. "We all ran and hid in our rooms."

"Do you think...." Seohyun said in a soft worried voice. "it has something to do with Wooyoung oppa?"

Everyone stayed quiet. "I don't know about that." I said. "But we're going to need a lot of ice cream and chocolate."

Jessica nodded. "Taeyeon's going to need it."

________________________________

A/N: So i don't have much to say except sorry. I know the story is lacking but i've been pretty busy and i have a bit of writers block. Anyways sorry if the story is turning kind of ish but i promise that this will pass and it will only get better from here. Thanks for the comments and hope you continue to enjoy  ^.^