Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 13: I am not high on morphine.... whoa what is this?!

 

 

"I'm taking Momo for a walk." Hyoyeon said grabbing the leash. "Sooyoung is coming along... you wanna join?"

"Can't." I said pointing to bag. "I have to go to work."

" for you." Sooyoung said while holding Momo.

"Yeah, well just make sure to have him back before 9 because Eunhyuk is suppose to be picking him up today." I grabbed my things and headed out with them.

"You going to finally confront Rain oppa today?" They asked as they walked me to the bus stop.

I shrugged. "I guess i've avoided him long enough. He's stopped showing up to the club and the phone calls have finally stopped." I sighed. "If i see him today and he wants to talk i guss i'm going to have to."

"Yup." Hyoyeon. "But remember not to be rude, he can fire you if he wants."

"I don't think he's that type of person." I said. "But if he is...well then that is just a shame."

Sooyoung let out a sad sigh. "What's a shame is that a man like that is married. But i guess it was expected. After all the man is y."

"Sooyoung." i pinched the bridge of my nose. "What have i told you about calling him y."

"I just speak the truth." Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders. The bus finally arrived. "Have a great day at work. And good luck."

 

"Changmin can you call security for those three people over there?" I asked. "One of them just slapped my . I'd do it but i have to get these drinks to those people over there."

"Sure." He nodded and left the bar.

Hours later we were close to closing and of course most of the people that were left were the ones who were drunk and their designated drivers. I went around telling them it was closing time and cleaning tables.

"Yoona." Rain oppa yelled from the bar. "When your done come and see me in the office. No excuses." Before i could say anything he walked away.

"Whoa." Kyuhyun walked up to me while looking back at Rain oppa. "What did you do? He sounds pissed." I didn't answer and continued to pick up empty cups. I stared back at the office and look back at Kyuhyun.

"Do you guys think you can come in with me?" i asked. "If he's mad he won't be as mean if you guys are standing there with me."

"Sure." Kyuhyun said. "But what if he asks us to step out?"

"I'll handle that." i siad. "Just be in there with me."

Once we were done picking up we headed tp to the office. "You wanted to see me Mr. Jung?"

"Yes." He turned around to face me. "What are they doing here? I asked to see you."

"Well you didn't say that i couldn't bring them along." i added.

"I didn't say you could either." He said.

"Instead of going back and forth on this why don't you just tell me what you needed to see me for." He stared at me and finally nodded.

"You've been avoiding me." he finally said.

"Yes, yes i have."

"So you aren't denying it anymore?" He asked. "You were avoiding me this whole time."

"I belive my previous answer was yes, so again i will say yes." I answered.

"Why? Was it because of the kiss?" He stared at me.

"Kiss?" Changmin and Kyuhyun repeated.

I shook my head. "Then why?" He asked with a small grin.

The door flew open. "Oh well looky here. It's a party." She examined Changmin and Kyuhyun from head to toe. "She has more than one men."

I didn't like what she was implying. "What are you doing here?" Rain oppa got up from his seat and glared at Hyori.

"Came to make sure you were keeping away from the little ." Hyori spat. "It seems you're not her only one."

"Hyori." Rain oppa warned.

She circled me. "What do they see in you?" she asked. I'm pretty sure it was meant to be a retorical question so i kept my mouth shut. "Sure you're not too bad to look at. You have no taste in clothes, your size is no where near mine." She looked at Rain oppa. "No class, no style. She's just bleh... plain. She doesn't compare to me." Changmin and Kyuhyun stepped up, but i held them back. "What are they your guard dogs? Or your pimps?"

"I bet you know what pimps look like." I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me?!" She poked my chest. "What did you say little girl."

"Oh i'm sorry something was caught in my throat." I cleared my throat. "I said i bet you know what pimps look like!" I said louder.

"You stupid little dirty home wrecker." She stepped closer to me.

"I'm sorry did you think i was going to stand her while you insult me and say nothing?" i asked.

"Why you little..." She rasied her hand to strike me but Changmin quickly caught it. "Let go of me! Somebody needs to teach this little tramp a lesson."

"Enough!" Rain oppa finally stepped in and pulled Hyori away. "I told you that this marrige was over back in London."

"Marrige?" Changmin and Kyuhyun echoed.

"Yeah, well i haven't signed any divorce papers so the marragie is anything but over." She yelled back at him.

"That's why i sent you the court date a month ago." he rubbed his temples.

"Is she the reason you want to leave me?" She pointed at me while looking at him. "Is she?"

"You cheated on me!" He yelled. "That's why we're getting a divorce. You cheated. Simple as that."

"And you just can't seem to let that go." She rolled her eyes.

"Let it go?!" He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Uhh guys." I whispered to Changmin and Kyuhyun. "I think that we should leave them alone to settle this." They nodded and we quietly walked out.

"That was intense." Changmin said still in a state of shock.

"He's married." Kyuhyun repeated.

"Yes." I answered.

"And you kissed him."

"He kissed me." I corrected.

They looked at each other and then back at me. "EWWWWW!" I punched them on the arm.

"I didn't know he was married." I frowned. "And i wasn't expecting the kiss either. He kind of took me by surprise."

"But if he weren't married...would you have dated him?" Changmin asked.

Kyuhyun smacked him. "Of course not. She doesn't even date guys her own age."

"Well maybe she's into older men." Changmin rubbed his arm. "LIke Yuri."

I sighed and continued to walk while they argued over my love life...or rather lack there of.

 

 

"I miss Momo." Taeyeon unnie suddenly said.

Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Sooyoung, and i were currently sitting on the couch watching re-runs on T.V. The rest of the girls were in Tiffany's room looking through magazines. Yuri suddenly walked in with a huge smile on her face.

"Get ready." she said eagerly. "We're going out for dinner."

"I'm in." Sooyoung raised her hands in the air and got up. "You don't need to tell me twice."

"Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked.

"Minwoo wants to have us over his house." Yuri answered.

Taeyeon and Seohyun both answered at the same time. "No way."

Yuri frowned. "What? Why not? He really wants you guys over for dinner. He said you guys have been so kind to him he wants to make it up to you by inviting you over to his house and cooking dinner."

"Well i don't want to go." Taeyeon shook her head.

"Me neither." Seohyun added.

"They're just kidding Yuri." I pulled them up from their seats. "They're just upset they don't have anything to wear. Come on girls, I'm sure Tiffany can pick out something for the two of you." I pushed them into my room. "Could you two be any more obvious?"

Taeyeon looked at me. "I don't think you should go."

"Come on, i've been getting better at handleing him being in the same room. I think eating dinner together will be the next step. Besides i'll have you guys there to distract me so i'm sure i can do it." I smiled. "Yuri is really happy."

"Ugh, fine." they marched out of the room.

 

"I hope you all enjoy the food i've prepared." Minwoo smiled at the group as the servers came out and started placing plates in front of us.

"I'm sure i'll like it." Sooyoung said with a smile.

"You'll eat anything." Hyoyeon commented.

"Yah, stop arguing at the table." Jessica scolded.

"Yes mom." Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sang. Jessica made a fist and waved it at them. They pretended to be scared and then started giggling.

"Thanks for having us over." Taeyeon managed to stay poliet. "We really appreciate you taking care of Yuri."

Minwoo smiled at her and reached out to hold Yuri's hand. "She's the only other girl in my life besides Jiyeon." He turned to me. "I would say you too Yoona but we've seemed to have grown apart."

I stared at my food. "Yeah."

Sooyoung suddenly raised her hand. "Excuse me."

"Yes?" Minwoo smiled at looked at her.

"When can we eat?" She asked. All the girls shook their heads and surpressed their embarassed giggles.

"Sorry." He laughed. "You guys can start eating."

Everything was going smoothly. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sunny kept on checking if i was ok. I had to tell them that they were over- reacting and that i was fine. I was pretty proud of myself for being able to face him now. I went from having non stop nightmares about the guy to being able to have dinner. During dinner Minwoo asked Yuri if she would think about meeting his dad and of course she said yes. The rest of dinner the girls squealed about how serious her relationship with him was getting.

"Thanks again for coming." Minwoo bowed.

"Thanks for having us." Jessica smiled.

"Yuri." Minwoo suddenly said before she could walk out. "I kind of wanted to ask you something."

"You girls go ahead." She motioned us.

We started walking out. "It wasn't half bad." I whispered to Taeyeon. "The food was awesome."

"I guess it was good." She shrugged. "But it's only because we were there." I nodded and linked arms with her. "Minwoo might really love Yuri, huh."

"I think he does." I smiled. "I guess he has changed for the better."

"I guess you really did do the right thing by not telling Yuri." Sunny linked arms with us.

"Of course i did." I smiled. "I am awesome after all."

 

 

I woke up feeling like i slept in the oven and my stomach really hurted. I sat up and the room started to spin. "Oh great." I rushed out of bed and jolted to the bathroom to vomit. Once i got my head out of the toilet i brushed my teeth and rinsed out my mouth twice. Dragging my feet i headed to the living room and laid on the couch groaning in pain. I'd been having feeling pretty crappy for two days already and today was much worse.

"Yo." Sooyoung marched pass me and headed towards the bathroom. I didn't answer her and continued to concentrate on my breathing to relax a bit.

"Bye Yoona." Hyoyeon rush off to work.

"Hey Yoona." Taeyeon and Tiffany walked in. "What's wrong?" they asked. Tiffany sat down next to me while Taeyeon reached for her purse.

"You don't look so good." Tiffany touched my forehead.

"I think i have the stomach flu." I answered.

"But it's been two days now." Tiffany frowned as she continued to see me in pain. "And you seem to have a fever."

"Yoona did you throw up in here?" Sooyoung yelled from the bathroom. Both girls looked at me and i nodded.

"You should go to the doctor." Taeyeon advised. "Get ready and i'll drop you off."

"I'll go with you." Tiffany helped me up and walked me to my room.

We waited about 20 minutes before a doctor called to see me. She asked me to lay down on the table while she pressed around my stomach.

"Now does it hurt when i press down here?" she asked and pressed around my bellybutton.

"Oww. Yes." I cringed.

"I see." She started to scribble away in her little chart. "And you say haven't had any ual ."

I nodded. "I still got my V-card tucked away in a vault." Tiffany mouthed me to stop as she helped me sit up.

"Well once we get the lab results back i will be able to tell you whats wrong." she stood up with my chart in hand. "While you wait i will have them inject you with morphine so that you won't have to endure the pain while you wait for me to get back to you."

"Thank you doctor." Tiffany and i said as she excited the room.

*2 hours and an injection of morphine later*

"Yoona stop poking your bellybutton." Tiffany slapped my hand away.

"It doesn't hurt." i giggled. "Poke...poke..."

"Yoona. Stop it."

"Oooooooo....kaaaaaaaaaay." Tiffany sighed and i continued to giggle.

The doctor walked in. "So do you know what's wrong with her?" Tiffany asked.

"She has appendicitis. That explains the pain around the navel area, loss of appeite, and nausea. We'll have to perform surgery."

"Surgery?" Tiffany gasped.

"Surgery." I mimicked and then giggled while continuing to be fascinated with my bellybutton.

"It's a small proceedure but necessary." the doctor walked over to me. "Yoona, do you want me to explain the proceedure to you?"

I stopped playing with my bellybutton and stared at her. Then i reached for her hand. "You're hands are cold." I giggled. "Doctors always have cold hands and then they touch you with their cold hands........You're pretty. Pretty doctor but cold hands."

"What's wrong with her?" Tiffany asked.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" I said. "Whoa... lost my train of thought."

"Morphine does that to people." The doctor said. "If you want me to explain the surgery to you we could step outside."

"Yoona, i'll be right back ok."

"Yes."

"I like ice cream." I looked over at Tiffany. "When this is over i want lots and lots of ice cream. Like a mountain of ice cream."

"Yes, Yoona." she sighed.

"Hey we heard that someone is getting surgery." Leeteuk oppa stepped inside followed by Changmin and Kyuhyun.

"Hi." I smiled as i watched them come in.

"Yes you are." Leeteuk patted my head and turned to Tiffany. "Morphine?" Tiffany just nodded.

"She's been talking about ice cream non stop for the past hour." Tiffany said.

"But i like ice cream." I pouted.

"Yes, we know Yoona." Leeteuk oppa smiled down at me.

"I like you oppa." I smiled at him. "Your my favorite oppa in the entire......ummm...."

"World." Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah that thing." I sighed. "Minwoo oppa was only a good oppa for a couple of years and then he changed. He..."

"Yoona!" Tiffany suddenly shouted.

"Huh?" i looked at her.

"Oh, nevermind i forgot."

"Oh...ok."i smiled. "Unnie promised she'd but me ice cream."

"What were you going to say about Minwoo, Yoona?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yuri loves Minwoo." I sighed with a smile. "She's happy. Minwoo makes Yuri happy." I looked at Tiffany. "She's happy unnie."

"Yes she is Yoona." she smiled.

Kyuhyun laughed. "Yoona on morphine is funny."

"Yoooona." Changmin came to the side of my bed. I looked up at him and smiled and touched the side of his face. "Do you promise to always share half of what you are eating with me?" I smiled and nodded. "YES!"

"Changmin you do realize that after the surgery is done and the morphine has worn off she won't remember a single thing." Leeteuk said.

"Damn it." Changmin cursed. "Ok wait here while i get a camera for evidence."

The doctor walked in. "We've cleared an O.R. and we'll be taking her in a few minutes. We're just waiting for it to be cleaned."

"Ok." they all said.

"Changmin. Kyu." I pointed at the doctor. "Touch her hands, they're cold. Touch 'em. Come on touch 'em....do it." The doctor laughed and walked out.

"Man if only we could record how high on morphine you are right now Yoona." Changmin laughed. "This is epic."

"I am not high on morphine...Whoa what is this?"

"That's your finger Yoona."

___________________________

A/N: This feels like a short chapter (sorry) So just wanted to ask for help on who i should pair Jessica, Sooyoung, and possible Seohyun with. And i want to know who you think Yoona should be with. Cuz i had someone in mind but after reading comments i feel like you guys have someone else in mind so just tell me who you guys want and we'll see what i can come up with. Anyways wanted to thank the subscribers and those of you who comment. I seriously love you guys for the support. And as always glad you guys are enjoying the story ^.^