Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 2: "Love is in the air."... So that's what that smell is.

 

"How romantic."

"When i get a boyfriend i hope he's as sweet as Leeteuk oppa."

"What else happened?"

I walked into Teayeon room and found Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, and Tiffany sitting around her as they got ready for school. "Unnies have you guys seen my sweat pants and dancing shoes?"

"Aren't they in your gym bag?" i shook my head. "Hmmm, maybe Hyoyeon's seen them. You should ask her."

"Will do." i walked out and headed over to Hyoyeon's room. She was still sleeping. It was her day off from work and she didn't have classes today. "Unnie?" i entered with caution. "Unn... whoa!" i dodged a flying stuffed sushi toy. "Ha, you missed...owww." this time i was hit with a stuffed banana. "Unnie i was just going to ask if you'd seen my sweat pants and dancing shoes." i said as i rubbed my head and picked up the toys and put them back on her bed.

"Sweats are in the laudry room and shoes under the couch." she mummbled before snoring.

"Thanks unnie." i smiled as i closed the door behind me and finished packing my bag for class.

"Yoona you ready?" Yuri unnie asked. I nodded and placed my bag over my shoulder. "Doesn't Seohyun have classes today too?"

"Yeah she had a final today so she left early to the library to review somethings." she opened the door and we started walking to the bus stop. "We should really think about investing in a car."

"It's a waste of money." i said. "Besides look at gas prices, i think it's better if we have some money saved away for an emergancy or to have fun. Not to mention we have to pay for classes, rent, food, clothes, and..."

"I know, i know." Yuri cut me off. "So did you hear what oppa did for Teayeon the other day?" She smiled. I shook my head. "Well while she was at work he took her some tea and some freshly made bread. How sweet is that."

I nodded. "Oppa was always the thoughtful type. I'm glad he's treating unnie right." i looked around. "Don't they have classes today too?"

"Yeah, but Tiffany and Jessica are meeting their class downtown to pick up some fabric and all that junk so they leaving in a half an hour. Sunny and Sooyoung's teacher is going to be absent today because her husband was in the hospital, and Teayeon unnie" she couldn't hold in her smile. "well oppa is making her skip class so they can go to the theme park." She let out a sigh. "Seeing them makes me wish i had a boyfriend, what about you Yoona?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine. All i need is my friends, music....and food." i laughed and gave her a side hug. "Look the bus is coming."

When we arrived at school Yuri unnie went to say hi to a couple of her friends and i went into the locker rooms to get dressed into my dancing clothes. I tied my hair up into a loose bun and headed into the dance studio. Minutes later Yuri came in running towards me. She was smiling. That could only mean one thing...gossip.

"Yoona, Yoona, Yoona!" she pulled on my shirt. "Guess what. We have a new student joining the class." She squealed again. "And it's a boy. He's supposivly suppose to be awesome in dancing. He has blonde hair and they say he looks like..."

"Excuse me where can i find the teacher of this class?" a unfamiliar face appeared next to us.

"He might be in his office it's right down the hall, last door on your left." Yuri answered without another thought, waved him off and continued to talk to me. "Anyways as i was saying, he's a really good dancer and he's suppose to be like a TA not really a sudent so... wait a minute." She turned to look at the guy that approched us. "That was him wasn't it.... that had to be him i've never seen him around before and i know just about everyone that is majoring in performing arts."

"Then i guess that was him." i said as i began to strech. "You completely blew him off just now... not to mention he most likely heard you talking about him." I couldn't help but smile evily. "You ruined any chances of getting any special treatment."

"Yoona~" she let herself dropped to the floor. "Why didn't you tell me that was him? Now how am i suppose to..."

"Morning class." the teacher walked in with the guy trailing behind him. "Everyone line up." He ordered. "Ok, so today i would like to introduce you to my new TA. Everyone this is Lee Eunhyuk."

He smiled a gummy smile and raised his hand. "Hello everyone nice to meet you." Beside me i heard unnie groan slightly and bow her head. I surpressed a giggle.

Class went well besides the fact that Yuri was trying too hard to empress the TA Eunhyuk. She nearly twisted her ankle in the process, so she was forced to sit out for the rest of the class. The bell rang and i was hungry so i dragged Yuri with me to go get something to eat. She sat there unhappily while i brought her a salad and me a burger with fries.

"Here unnie." I said as i slid the plate in front of her. "It's your favorite kind of dressing." She looked down and grabbed the fork, violently stabbing away at the innocent salad.

"Whoa some one isn't in a good mood today." Kyuhyun said as he sat next to Yuri. Changmin laughed as he took a handful of fries from my plate and sat down next to me. "Did Minho take the spotlight from you again?"

Yuri threw a cherry tomatoe at him. "Don't remind me of that again." she pouted. "Besides he changed schools last week."

I was still stuggling keeping my food away from Changmin. "She made a fool of herself in front of the new TA in dance class today." I explained through gritted teeth as i pushed away Changmin. "And she was forced to sit out... the rest of dance class...YA! Give that back!"

"Hey." a new voice appeared. We all looked up to see the TA Eunhyuk. He stared at Changmin and me and i quickly removed my hand from his face and he removed lowered his hands putting the plate back down on the table. "I was just wondering how you were doing." He asked Yuri and just as she was about to answer, Kyuhyun butted in.

"Oh don't worry about her. She always does this when she wants to impress a guy." he said as he reached across the table to steal a fry from me. "She fine."

"Oh...ok." He blushed slightly and gave me a quick glance. "Well i just wanted to know if you were ok. I guess i'll be seeing you guys in class then." he walked away.

"He seems nice. Looks like he likes you Yoong." Kyuhyun added absent mindly.

"Kyu run." Changmin and i advised but before he could lift a leg. Yuri grabbed his arm and pinched it. Kyuhyun bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from screaming. He wasn't about to let anyone know that he was being beaten by a girl.

Yuri let go of him and picked up her plate. "Honestly Yoona i don't understand what you see in these two." she shook her head and walked away to her own group of friends.

"Dude are you ok?" Changmin asked offering me a sip from his milkshake in exchange for sharing my food. I nodded and quickly took the milkshake from him.

"You shouldn't have said that." i said with the straw my mouth. "Everyone has been a little sensitive since Oppa asked out Taeyeon unnie."

Kyuhyun continued to rub his arm. "Oppa?"

"The same oppa that gave you a ride to work a couple of weeks ago?" Changmin managed to ask before taking a huge bite out of my burger. I nooded.

"How long have you known him?" Kyuhyun asked.

I shrugged. "All my life. Our parents were friends so, naturally we became friends. He's like a real brother to me." I smiled.

"How come we've never met him before?" I snatched my plate back and grabbed some fries. "We've met all your girlfriends but never any other guy friends." Changmin asked.

"Well that's because i live with my unnies." I said. "Leeteuk oppa and i visit each other from time to time. Besides i have a feeling he wouldn't like me hanging out with you guys."

"What do you mean? You haven't told him about us?" They acted hurt. "But we've known each other since elememtary school."

"Well, like i said before oppa is like a real brother to me and we usually talked about mature stuff." they broke out in laughter. "What?"

"Sorry..." Kyuhyun said.

"It's just the picture of you..." Changmin added.

"being mature...."

"IS HILARIOUS!" they finally finished together. I frowned and threw a french fry at the both of them.

"This is exactly why i keep you guys separated." i shook my head. "Anyways ever since Unnie and Oppa stared dating the whole house has been gushing over these silly romantic gestures. They all want boyfriends now. I guess Yuri unnie saw the TA as a possible contender." I looked over at her table, she was chatting away happily with her friends. "But he's not her style at all so i'm sure she'll forget all about it by tomorrow."

They nodded as if they were in deep thought and suddenly... "So you coming over to play this new video game i bought? I need a new person to beat." He laughed at Changmin who in return stuck out his tounge.

"You're going to have to play by yourself my brother because Yoona and I have to work tonight." Changmin smiled. "So you just play with yourself."

"By yourself." I corrected.

"That too." Changmin nodded.

"Work?" Kyuhyun looked confused. "But we always have work together."

"Yeah well the boss called us last night telling us he wanted to train us in order to work a private party being held a week from today." Changmin said sounding proud. "And you're not invited." I sighed as i watched them argue on who was a better worker.

When we got home Yuri didn't even mention the incident at school today she just went straight to the computer and logged in to chat with her friends from school. I left my gym bag in my room and headed straight for the showers. When i got out i saw Seohyun sitting on the couch reading a book. Sooyoung and Sunny were in the kitchen making some snacks. I sat next to Seohyun as i dried my hair with the towel.

"Hey Hyunnie how was your test." i asked as i moved my hair over my right shoulder and started rubbing the towel in it.

"Fairly easy." She smiled. "So i thought i'd reward myself by buying a new book." She showed me. "How was your day?"

I shrugged. "The same as always." i looked at the time. "I have to leave in a bit for work, can you tell the unnies that i'm not sure what time i'll be home." She nodded and i got up to get my work clothes and headed out the door.

----------

A week later Changmin and i were waiting in the manager's office for instructions on what to do. He had been training us for a week straight so that we would be perfect for when this day came. He finally came back into the room and tossed Changmin and i a new unifrom.

"Put those on and then head to the back, take the stairs and head down. Then wait for me behind the bar ok." we nodded and headed to the changing room.

"And the outfits continue to get uncomfortable." I said as i stepped out to find Changmin waiting for me. His jaw nearly dropped.

Yoona's uniform

He looked back up at me. "Trade you." he never failed to make me laugh. "No seriously i would look so much better in lace than you." i grabbed his arm and pulled him to the stairs.

"This has to be some form of violation." i said as i opened the door to reveal a part of the place i never new exsisted.

"I doubt it i mean have you heard of Hooter?" he looked around in awe. "This is way better than Hooters... not that i've ever been but i've read about it." He added. "What is this some kind of night club?"

"Yes," we jumped at the sound of out manager's voice. "Good you guys are ready. Ok so you know what to do. Yoona you'll take orders for drinks and try to get the people out there on the dance floor. Changmin be charming and tend to the bar, basically what you guys do everyday, but once the boss comes you guys will be serving him and only him and his party over in the V.I.P. section. Got it?" we nodded our heads. "Ok go."

"There's something i still don't understand." i whispered to Changmin as we walked away.

"What?" He asked clearly curious as to what i was about to say.

"How come he chose you? Kyuhyun is way more charming." i teased which earned me a rather rough push.

"Shut up." he said as he headed over to the bar.

Hours passed and everything was going well, that is if you don't include the erted comments i would recieve every now and then, not to mention that not all were from guys. I was earning good tips and instantly thought of all the ice cream i could buy on my way home. Then Changmin and i were called to follow our manager into the V.I.P sections. That's where everything changed.

"Hello." our manager bowed and we followed his actions. "This is Changmin and Yoona. They will be attending to your every need." he stated to the group in the room. Without another word he motioned for our manager to leave. "Yes sir. If you have any problems just let me know." he left the room.

We took their orders and ran down to the bar to prepare them. The rest of the night was dreadful. There was a particular man who saught fun out of humliating us.

"You..." a man pointed at Changmin. "Bartender am i right?" Changmin nodded. "You look the type." he scoffed. "Is that all you do? I bet it is. You have no goals in life do you? You're just having fun taking orders from other people. Well here boy take our orders." he and the rest of the room laughed. I glared at the man. "Ooooh and look what we got here." he motioned at me. "Well aren't you a looker." he rubbed his double chin. "How would you like to earn a little extra money? All you have to do is come over here and..."

"Stop!" i raised my hand along with my voice. "Stop right there mister." i said and everyone in the room became quiet. "I advise that you stop right there and don't say another word because if you do then i can not be held accountable for what i might do. And before you think about getting mad i'll have you know i have every right to talk to you like this because what you're doing is call verbal abuse and i can report it to the police because what you are doing and what you are offering is vulger. You have no right to put us down just because you have more money than we do, but i'll have you know that what we do have more than you is manners, and self respect."

"Why you little..." he started but was pushed back by another man.

"That's enough." he said calmly and leaned forward to get a better look at me. I had to admit he was handsome. He looked at both Changmin and i clapped his hands together. "You should go." I lowered my head and slightly nodded my head. I expected this much. I just insulted the boss and...

"Hey...Ji-hoon what are you doing?" my eyes shot open and i noticed the rude double chin man being pulled out of the room. "JI-HOON! RAIN!" he yelled from the outside.

"Is there anyone else who shares his views?" the man, Ji-hoon, asked. Everyone else shook their heads. "Good." He relaxed back into his seat. "Can you kindly get us some more refreshments... and some more sushi please. Chunji knows how i like it." Changmin and i nodded and were about to walk out of the room. "And please let your manager know that Mr. Chang is no longer welcome to this establishment and if he refuses to leave then have the guards him out."

"Yes sir." Changmin said as he slightly pushed me out of the door. My eyes locked with his and i couldn't breathe for a second... but that quickly went away since he was out of sight. "You were awesome in there!" Changmin nearly screamed. "I mean i was ready to snap accross the room and beat the jelly out of his belly but you... you were...wow!"

I laughed. "The guy was a jerk and he was inclining that i was..."

"I know." Changmin frowned. "If you hadn't of stopped him from what he was about to say i would have ended up leaving here in cuffs and him in a stecher." I sighed as i followed Changmin to the bar.

After work Changmin walked me to the bus stop and offered to stayed with me until the bus arrived but it was late and i was sure that he was just as tired as i was. So i told him to get home and that i would text him when i got on the bus, off the bus, and when i got home. I sat there waiting for the bus when a car pulled up to me.

"Hey Yoona right?" i lowered myself to get a better look at the man in the car. It was the guy from the V.I.P. room. "Jump in and i'll give you a ride."

"Uhh no thanks i'm..."

"Come on it's the least i can do after what happened in there." he smiled and leaned over to open the door. "Besides i can't let a pretty young lady like you go home by yourself at this late a night." He didn't give me much of a choice so i got into his car. "So where am i taking you?" he asked.

"It's close by SM University. So just drive in that direction." i said. The car fell silent after that. "I uhh don't mean to be rude but... who are you?

"Oh i'm sorry." he chuckled a bit before turning to look at me. "My i'm Jung Ji-Hoon, but most people call me Rain. I'm the owner of Rising Sun Bars and Clubs." he smiled.

I mentally smacked myself. "So you're... my boss." i sank into the leather seat. "I'm really sorry about what happened in there i didn't mean to snap like that sir it was just that.."

"It's fine." He dismissed it with his hand. "That guy was a pain in the anyways. I was looking for a reason to throw him out. I'm really sorry for the way he was acting tonight." I nodded.

We passed by the bus stop i was suppose to be dropped off at and i saw Tiffany unnie standing out there with my blanket waiting for me. I told him to stop and ran out to hug Tiffany. She was surprised that i was in a stranger's car and was hesitant to take his offer of driving us all the way home. He dropped us off and said goodbye.

Sooyoung came running towards us as soon as we entered the house. "Who was that? It was a man wasn't it. Who was it?"

"It was Yoona's boss." Tiffany unnie smiled. "He gave her a ride home." She let herself drop onto the sofa. "He's so handsome, muscular, and rich... not that the last one matters but i just thought i'd state it... and he's such a gentalman."

"He was just giving me a ride because one of the guys he came with was being a wipe to me and Changmin." I said as i roughly sat down on the sofa next to Sunny unnie who was painting her nails. "The old man was going to offer me money to do god knows what with him."

They all gasped. "That old sleez ball. What a creep." they balled up their fist. "How can there be men out there like that?" I shrugged and said goodnight to them and headed to my room where Yuri unnie was on the phone talking with someone. She paid no attention to me as i let myself fall onto my bed and close my eyes.

The next day i went to school and went through the same routine in dance class. This time Yuri didn't pay any extra attention to the TA, however, i was getting a lot of his attention for some reason. I was starting to feel uncomfortable. He would always head over and either compliment me on my form or help me straighten up on a couple of dance steps. The bell rang and i headed off to my acting class with Changmin and Kyuhyun.

I waved at them and instantly Changmin ignored me and walked away. "What the..." i watched him bursh pass me without even sparing a glance my way.

"You didn't text him last night." Kyuhyun answered my unasked question. I instantly remembered that i was suppose to tell him when i got home, but never got around to it since the boss picked me up. "He was worried sick. He told me what happened at work and he was worried that you were taken by that guy or something. He stayed up half the night waiting for your call... he didn't even eat."

"What?" i was shocked. Changmin was like a black hole when it came to food. He was never full. Kyuhyun and i walked into class. "Changmin i'm sorry i completely forgot about texting you as soon as i got home. Something came up and i just...forgot."

"Save it." he raised his hand to my face. "I don't want to hear any of your excuses." he lowered his hand and looked away from me. "I was worried sick about..."

"I already told her." Kyuhyun said as he took his seat.

"Oh..." Changmin thought for a while. "Well did you tell her how i..."

"Didn't eat, yeah i told her that too." Kyuhyun shook his head as he took out his book.

Then Changmin smirked. "I bet you didn't tell her that i beat you in..." Suddenly Kyuhyun flung forward and placed his hand over Changmin's mouth.

"Shut it Shim." Kyuhyun glared at Changmin who in return was smiling through his eyes. "Ewww!" Kyuhyun let go of Changmin and wiped his hand on his pants. "He me."

"I'll do it again so don't test me." Changmin warned. "You tasted salty. Anyways i beat Kyuhyun at Starcraft. "

"No way!" i screamed and raised my hand to high five Changmin. He high fived me and stuck his tounge out at Kyuhyun.

"Yeah it was because my head wasn't in the game...and aren't you suppose to be mad at her?" Kyuhyun glared.

"Oh you're right." He looked at me and frowned and turned his body away from me.

"Oh come on Changmin..." I sighed trying to think about what i could do to make him forgive me. "I'll make you food today when you guys come and play video games at my house."

He stayed quiet for a while and finally turned a little. "It better be good."

I nodded. "Of course. I'm Im Yoona."

"So you goona tell us what happened?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

I walked into the house with Changmin and Kyuhyun trailing behind. "I can't believe you lied." They each had 5 boxes of pizzas in their hands.

"I didn't lie." i closed the door behind them. "I made the call and ordered pizza. Airgo i made pizza. Because without my call there would be no pizza." I turned and saw a house full of roses and balloons. "What the heck happened here. Did a flower shop throw up in here?"

"Yoona look at what oppa did for Taeyeon." Hyoyeon smiled as she placed a vase down on the coffee table. "Isn't sweet."

"Yeah that's the word i'm thinking of." I said sarcastically as i pushed pass all of them. Kyuhyun, Changmin, and i watched as the girls looked for places to put all the flowers and admired them once they had set them down. "What has gotten into them?" i asked.

"Can't you tell?" Kyuhyun asked still in awe. The doorbell rang. I could only assume that it was more flowers being delivered.

"What?" i asked slightly coughing.

"Love is in the air." Changmin finished off.

"So that's what that smell is." I said still choking from the flowery sented house. They started to head for my room when Seohyun stopped me.

"Unnie this one is for you." i saw Changmin and Kyuhyun stop and turn to look at the flower. It was a pink orchid.

"What the..." Kyuhyun, Changmin, and i all said in unison.

"IT'S PINK!" Was the last thing i heard before Tiffany unnie ran up to it and hugging it before taking it to her room.