Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 21: That could have ended up on YouTube

 

 

 

"You can do this Yoona." i whispered to myself. "After everything that i've been through... I deserve this. This is closure." I took in a deep breath and started walking towards the hall. I stopped in the middle and paused for a moment. "This. Is. REVENGE!!!!"

I picked up the pot i had in had and the wooden spoon and started merciless banging the spoon while yelling at the top of my lungs. I was probably going to die after this but it was worth it. After all they sold me out for free drinks. A bunch of screams and groans eurrupted from insides the rooms. I continued to march up and down the hallway, occasionally stopping in front of the doors to bang a little louder. When i heard the first doorknob turn i quickly ran back to the kitchen to put back the pot and spoon but decided it was in my best interest to keep the spoon (for protection).

"YAH!" Sooyoung came out grabbing the side of her head and glaring at me. "Do you want to die?!" Soon enough the rest of the girls came out with their eyes half closed, hands on their head s, and groaning.

I readied myself for the attack. "Revenge." i stated. "For telling me i had to come along and party with you guys only to have you guys trade me for free drinks." Sooyoung made an attempt to grab me but i backed away pointing the wooden spoon at her. "I have a spoon and i'm not afraid to use it."

"Yoona!" Taeyeon screamed from behind. I pouted and lowered my "weapon". She motioned for the gang to go into the living room. I followed cautiously behind the rest. "Since we were unexpectedly woken up..." Taeyeon glared at me. "i think we should apologize to Yoona."

"What?!" the rest of the girls frowned.

"We did trade her for free drinks after we told her to call to have a day off of work and that she had to celebrate with us after." Taeyeon explained, and i nodded agreeing. "So Yoona... sorry."

"Sorry." Everyone else mumbled.

"You are forgiven." I smiled sweetly.

"Ok now you can kill her." Taeyeon proclaimed.

"What?" i looked at Taeyeon wide eyed.

"Well you did wake us up Yoona. You deserve what's coming to you." She explained like there was nothing she could do about it.

"B-but..." the girls started to close in on me and i didn't have anywhere to run. Their eyes had that killer look in them, i closed my eyes and prepared myself for the worst.

DING~DONG~

"Yah!" all the girls yelled while covering their ears.

"Saved by the bell." I pushed pass them and ran to answer the door. Fei was standing there smiling. "No time for small talk, let's go before they come to their senses." i pulled her arm and started running.

We were down a few blocks and finally stopped at the bus stop. "Why were we running?" Fei asked out of breath.

"Hang over......" I breathed out. "Pot and spoon..........Bang!" i tried to explain while catching my breath.

"I see." She placed her hand over her chest. "I was scared out of my mind and i wasn't even sure why." She giggled. I laughed along and pointed towards the approaching bus. "So we're going to pick up Momo from Eunhyuk's house?" she asked as we sat down in the bus.

I nodded. "Usually he or Jay drop him off but Eunhyuk and Jay finally got a call back and will be out all night." She nodded. "So... how are you and Kyu doing?"

She smiled brightly at me. "Good. We're going to the movies tonight."

"Tonight?" i narrowed my eyes.

"Yeah, why?" she asked confused.

"So that's why Changmin asked me if i wanted to hang out with him tonight." I shook my head.

"You guys are going out." i nodded then quickly realized what she meant when she started to giggle.

"Ani, it's not what you think." i shook my hands at her. "He invited Eunhyuk too, but i told you Eunhyuk is busy."

She nodded. "I see." She stayed quiet for a while as i looked through all the text messages, or should i say death threats, the girls were sending me. "Yoona."

"Hmmm?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"Sure." i looked away from my phone and smiled at her. "What is it?"

She laced her hands together and looked at me. "What does Kyuhyun say about me when the three of you hang out? I know i shouldn't be asking, but sometimes it's really hard to read him and i want to know..."

"Well to be honest we haven't really talked about anything." I answered. "When we get together we usually play video games, or tease one another. We never talk about anything serious."

"Oh." She said sadly. "Has he always been that way? You know, hard to read?"

I thought for a while before nodding. "Yup, when it comes to serious things he's always the level headed person in the group. When he's nervous he gets really quiet. But i guess that's a good sign. It means he likes you."

"Really?" She asked hopefully. I nodded. "That's good. I was starting to worry." She tilted her head to the side and frowned. "Changmin on the other hand doesn't like me, right."

"W-why would you say that?" i asked with an awkward smile.

"I'm not stupid Yoona." she sighed. "Every time i'm around he stays quiet, which from what Kyuhyun has told me isn't like him at all, or he makes up an excuse and leaves."

"You're just over thinking." i nudged her. Note to self tell Changmin to open his big mouth once in a while and talk to Fei. "Changmin is just not use to Kyuhyun having a girlfriend, so he doesn't want to offend you or make Kyuhyun look bad in front of you." I lied.

"Oh." She nodded. "Is that it?" I nodded with a smile. "Well then i guess i do worry too much."

"Yes, yes you do." I sighed. "You should see a doctor and get that fixed." She pouted and looked away.

 

"Eunhyuk~!" i knocked on the door. "Yah oppa! Ooooooooooooooooooooopen the door!" i stopped knocking on the door and sighed. "OPPA OPEN THE DOOR AND GIVE ME MOMO! DON'T MAKE ME CALL THE ANIMAL POLICE AND TAKE CUSTODY OF HIM!!!!!"

"Yoona." Fei tugged on my arm and motioned for me to calm down. I frowned and stepped away from the door.

"Well he told me to come over and pick him up, and now he's not even answering the door." I glared at the door. "He better be home."

"He's not." We turned around and saw Jay walking towards us with his house keys in hand. "They called us early for rehersals."

"Oh, then what are you doing here?" i asked.

"I came to check up on Momo." He said. "Are you here to pick him up?" i nodded. "The monkey probably forgot to mention it."

I nodded, Fei cleared . "Oh right, Jay oppa this is my friend Fei unnie." i smiled as i introduced them. "Fei this is Jay oppa."

"Nice to meet you." Jay bowed and then turned to open the door. "I'll be right out with Momo." he said.

Fei started to squeal. "Yoona, why didn't you tell me you knew such a handsome man?"

"I do?" i looked at her confused. "Oh you mean Jay oppa." she nodded jumping up and down. "He and Eunhyuk oppa live together." i said.

"He's so handsome." she cooed. The door suddenly opened and Jay walked out holding Momo.

"Thanks." i said as i took Momo into my arms.

"No problem." He closed the door behind him. "Well i should head back before break is over. See you." i nodded and waved to him.

"What does he do?" She asked as me as we walked Momo down the block.

"He's a dancer." i answered. "He works as a teacher at this dance studio. It's small and unknown but very good." I smiled.

"How cool." she smiled. My phone suddenly rang and i gave the leash to Fei to hold. She gladly took it while i answered the phone.

It was a call from Jiyeon. "Oh Jiyeon-ah." i answered.

"Hi unnie!" she screamed through the phone. "What are you up to?"

"I'm walking Momo with a friend." I smiled. "What are you up to?"

"Bored." She sighed. "Do you think i can join you, Momo, and you friend for a walk? Yuri unnie and Minwoo oppa are going out on a date and i don't want to be a third wheel."

"Of course you can." i laughed. "It's been a while since we've hung out anyways. You replaced Yuri with me didn't you."

"Of course not unnie!" She defended. "You're my top unnie. I swear. No one can ever replace you."

"Ok, well tell Minwoo to drop you off at the doggy park." i said. "......Ok see you then."

"Who was that?" Fei asked handing me back the leash.

"Oh, my ex-step sister." i smiled. "She's going to be joining us on our walk, is that ok?"

She happily nodded. "Of course i'm always up for making new friends. What did you say her name was again, Jiyeon?" Suddenly her phone rang she checked it. "Damn it."

"What is it?" i asked.

"Work." she sighed. "I hate to do this to you Yoona but..."

"It's fine." i smiled and pushed her. "Go earn your money."

"I'll try to finish as soon as possible and join you again." she smiled as she ran off.

I sighed as i looked down at Momo. "I guess it's just you and me Momo... well until Jiyeon turns up." Momo just continued to sniff the sidewalk. "Come on."

 

"Unnie~!" Jiyeon waved at me running from the car all the way over. "Sorry, Minwoo oppa took forever locating this place." She turned back and glared at the man in the car. She waved at him to leave and seconds later he did. "So where's you friend?"

"She had to run off to work." i said. Jiyeon leaned down and started petting Momo and making faces at him. "So what do you want to do?"

She thought while placing a finger on her chin and pressing her lips together. "Ummm, shopping?" she giggled. "Come on unnie, i want to go shopping with you. I always go with my friends from school or sometimes with the maid." She sighed. "I never had a mother figure to go shopping with."

"Yah, are you calling me old?" i pretended to be offended.

"Ani, unnie." She stood up and hugged my arm. "I'm just saying.... ahh how to i explain it?......."

I laughed and rubbed the top of her head. "I'm just playing Jiyeon. I understand what you mean." she smiled. "Come on, i'll go into whatever store you drag me to."

"And tell me i look good in what i try on?" She smiled. I laughed and nodded. "Yay." she clapped. She quickly too the leash from me and started running with Momo. "Come on Momo, let's sneak you into the mall."

 

I arrived home hours later with and arm full of shopping bags. I dragged my feet to my room and let myself fall onto the bed. Instantly i knew i wasn't alone. "Yes?" i asked without looking around.

"We still need to get payback." Sooyoung said, obviously her hang over was gone. She walked over to me and landed on top of me.

"Owww!" I tried wiggling out from under her. "I brought gifts." i said. She instantly got off of me and started looking through the shopping bags. "Jiyeon insisted on buying me things so i thought i would share with you guys."

"So we could forget that we need to kill you?" she raised an eyebrow.

"No, besides i'm the one who got payback for last night. So technically we're even." i pointed out. "That shirt is for you." I pointed to the shirt that she was currently holding i took the bag from her and handed her shorts and a headband. "And these are yours."

"Cute." She smiled. "Thank you Yoongie!" She squealed and ran out of the room screaming. "YAH LOOK WHAT YOONA GAVE ME! AREN'T YOU JEALOUS!!!" i couldn't help but laugh as i started to separate all the presents because in a matter of seconds the girls would be coming in and asking where their gifts were.

 

It was 1 in the morning and i laid in bed, wide awake. For some odd reason i couldn't fall asleep. It was raining outside and usually the sound of rain helped me sleep, but this time it wasn't working. I my side and faced Yuri's bed. She was sleeping like a baby, she told me she and Minwoo had a fun day at a theme park, so i imagined she must be tired. I sighed as i turned to lay on my back. I closed my eyes and stayed still hoping that would help me fall asleep... it didn't. My phone suddenly vibrated. I quickly sat up and wondered who in the world would be calling at this time.

"Hello?" i whispered.

"Yoona!" It was Leeteuk oppa's mom.

"Oh, auntie." i was surprised.

"Oh god Yoona, you have no idea how happy i am that you picked up." she breathed out. "Yoona, can you please go to the hospital? Leeteuk was in a car accident and...."

"What?" i cut her off my heart stopped for a moment. "Is he ok?"

"We're in Pairs and we don't know who else to call." She cried into the phone. "Well be there as soon as we can. I told them that you were the one who would be there instead of us because...." she couldn't go on. "They won't tell me how he is.... and i ....."

"Don't worry auntie, I'm on my way." i assured her as i jumped out of bed and grabbed anything out of the closet. "Bye." i hung up the phone quickly but on a shirt and shorts. With shoes in hand i ran out into the hallway. "Sunny unnie! Sica! Fany! Somebody!" i yelled knocking on their doors. "Please i need a ride right now."

Tayeon walked out of her room. "Yoona?"

Sunny stepped out of her room. "Yoona? What's going on? Why are you dressed?" she asked while rubbing her eyes. I was sure the rest of the girls were awakened by my screams.

"I need a ride to the hospital." i said quickly. "Please i need it now." i cried. Sunny nodded and walked back into her room.

"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked trying to calm me down.

"Leeteuk's mom called me and told me he's in the hospital...." before i could even tell her why he was in the hospital she ran back into her room and came out seconds later.

"Come on." she started pulling me.

"Unnie, you're still in your PJ's." I said as we headed out the door. Sunny came running behind us. She took the car keys from Taeyeon and told her that she was driving. I sat in the back seat on our way to the hospital.

The three of us ran into the hospital and straight to the front desk. We asked the receptionist where we could find Leeteuk. "He's in the E.R. right now, but you can head to the waiting room and a doctor will come out and tell you how your friend is." We nodded and rushed our way to the waiting room.

Taeyeon was busy biting her nails and looking around nervously. Sunny was on the phone telling the girls back home what was going on. While i.... well i was still busy telling myself that this was a dream. I couldn't lose Leeteuk oppa. Who was i going to go to when i was feeling sad? He was always there for me when, ever since i was little. I couldn't lose him. I knew i was being selfish but....

"Tayeon." Sunny called out, knocking me out of my thoughts. "Where's Taeyeon?" She asked me.

"S-she was sitting right next to me." i said trying to focus on reality. Sunny started looking around for her. "Unnie?" i whispered as i got up from my seat. I saw standing next to the window looking out at the dark sky above. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Unnie."

She didn't look at me. "I always told him to be careful when driving in the rain." she said. "It's raining pretty hard and...it's dark. Those aren't good conditions to be driving in." She finally turned to look at me with tear filled eyes. "I'm trying to be positive but the stupid conditions aren't good, so they make it hard for me..." I hugged her.

"I know unnie." i rubbed her back as we walked away from the window. "But for now, before we jump to any conclusions, let's just go sit down and wait for the doctor to come and tell us what's wrong." She nodded and followed me back to our seat, where Sunny was waiting.

"You guys ok?" she asked as she helped Taeyeon down to her seat. I nodded and Taeyeon just stared off into space. "I'll go get us some coffee." She pulled me aside with her. "Keep an eye on her, ok." I nodded as she left.

"Unnie." She looked up at me and sighed. "Stay calm, ok." i didn't know what to say to her, so i said the first thing that came to mind. She nodded and looked back down at her feet.

It seemed like we had been their for hours until a doctor finally came out. "Im Yoona?" My head shot up and the three of us rushed over to the doctor. "Are you Im Yoona?"

"Yes. Yes." I said.

"For a..." He looked through the clipboard. "Mr. Park Leeteuk?"

"Yes." I said once more. "How is he? Can we see him?"

The doctor nodded. "He's right in there..." Before i knew it Taeyeon pushed pass the doctor and walked beyond the doors. I motioned for Sunny to go and get her. "It's ok, she can go see him." he said looking at Sunny walk pass him.

I sighed. "So how is he?"

"Well no major damage, he has a few broken ribs, his right arm is in a cast, and he has quite a few cuts and bruises." he said.

"Then why did it take so long." I said. "Sorry, i didn't mean to be rude, but we've been waiting here for along time."

He chuckled. "It's ok. Well he had a concussion and he was unconscious. There was many test we had to run. They take up a lot of time."

"I see." i placed my hand over my chest and let out a deep breath. "I'm going to kill that boy when i see him."

"That's something that as a doctor i don't recommend." He chuckled. "You mind coming with me, while i inform you on what medication he needs to take, and the do's and don'ts for the next month." I nodded as i followed the doctor through the doors.

I walked into the room. Taeyeon was holding Leeteuk's arm and once again Sunny was calling the girls back home. I walked up to Leeteuk oppa and flicked his forehead. "Yah, wake up oppa."

"Yoona." Sunny scolded. I looked back at her.

"Yah, that hurted." Leeteuk oppa said in a hoars voice.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon threw herself onto hip.

"Owww."

"Oh, sorry." Taeyeon had tears in her eyes. "Sorry, did i hurt you?" Leeteuk slightly nodded his head and stared at Taeyeon. She started to feel uncomfortable and she started to dry her tears before they could fall. "What?"

He smiled at her and wiped her tears for her. Sunny and i smiled as we saw Leeteuk oppa look at her with a loving gaze. It felt like we were watching a drama. He opened his mouth to speak... "You're wearing Pj's." and he ruined the moment.

"Aish, seriously oppa." Sunny rolled her eyes. He paid no attention to Sunny and continued to stare at Taeyeon, who didn't say anything for a while. And then.... she started to laugh. Tears flowing down her eyes. He continued to smile at her and she once again wrapped her arms around him. This time she was gentle.

"It's ok." Leeteuk oppa rubbed her back. "It's ok." she continued to cry onto his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." she sobbed. Leeteuk sighed and closed his eyes. Sunny motioned for me to follow her out of the room.

We stood outside the room. "I think we should leave them alone for a while. You should call his parents." I nodded and took out my phone.

"They aren't answering." i said. "I'll try texting his sister." Sunny nodded as we waited outside the room.

"Hey there." The doctor from earlier walked up to us. "I thought you wanted to see your friend."

"We're giving them some time." I answered while texting. I looked up at Sunny. "What did the girls say?"

"I told them to stay put they insist on coming." She sighed answering her phone. "What?! I told you it isn't visiting hours so you will just have to stay home. Besides we have the car.......... He's fine...... I swear....... He's with Taeyeon right now....... no..... fine i'll send you a picture...... fine.... bye."

I giggled only to yawn at the end. "You look tired." The doctor said while patting me on my shoulder. "Why don't you guys just go home? I'm sure his girlfriend is taking good care of him." Sunny nodded and went in to tell Taeyeon we were leaving. "Good bye Yoona." he bowed to me.

"Bye." i bowed and watched him walk away.

I leaned on Sunny as we walked out of the hospital. "The doctor was cute... i mean he's no Sungmin, but still, he was a looker." I got into the car. "What was his name?"

I thought for a while. "I.... don't know." i scratched my head trying to remember his name. "He never said his name."

"Well what did his name tag say?" She asked. I stayed quiet. "You didn't see his name tag." I shook my head. "Well i don't mean to sound rude but i hope i never have to see him again... you know in the hospital." I nodded in agreement.

 

 

We were all preparing for Leeteuk oppa to come over since he was finally allowed out the house. It had been over a month and we were finally going to see him out and about. Everyone was at our house getting everything ready. "Minwoo oppa can you help me with those plates?" Yuri asked. He nodded and followed behind her.

"Sungmin, taste this.... is it ok?" Sunny asked him with a worried face. He smiled and nodded then kissed her lips.

"Yah, Changmin stop eating the food and help out." Kyuhyun scolded. There was a knock at the door.

"I got it." i smiled as i ran to answer it. "Hi...Wooyoung?"

"Hey." He smiled.

"W-what are you doing here?" i asked.

"I just wanted to stop by and say hello." he answered. "Can i come in?"

"Hey Yoona." A voice came from behind it was Leeteuk and Siwon. "Look who i found on my way over here... oh hello, what was your name again?"

"Wooyoung." Wooyoung answered with a slight bow. I bit my lip as i stared at the three men.

"You ok Yoona?" Leeteuk oppa asked me.

"I'm not sure." I answered as i opened the door and let them in. "Come in."

"Oppa!" the house screamed as they rushed to the door. Taeyeon ran to Leeteuk but was surprised to see Wooyoung there.

"Oh, Wooyoung." Tiffany smiled as she came forward. "What are you doing here?" Then her eyes fell upon Siwon. "Hey Siwon."

"Oh Siwon is with me." Leeteuk said. "I saw him looking pretty bored at this cafe so i invited him. I hope that's ok." Tiffany smiled and nodded.

"I'll get out two more plates." Sooyoung said.

"I'll get you guys something to drink." Taeyeon walked away. Tiffany motioned them to sit.

The party got pretty awkward after that. Wooyoung was sitting next to Tiffany but i could tell he wanted to be next to Taeyeon. Siwon was just quiet and polite (like always) but sometimes i would catch him staring at Tiffany and smile weakly. Taeyeon and Leeteuk were talking normally, but occasionally she would look over at Wooyoung.

"Well i got some important news." Yuri said standing up. "I hate to take the attention away from Leeteuk oppa but i don't think i can keep this secret to myself any longer."

"What is it?" Sooyoung yelled out excitedly.

"Minwoo oppa asked me to marry him." I nearly choked on air when she said that but quickly recovered and started congratulating her along with the rest. "Thank you."

"Let's see that ring." Jessica and Sooyoung ran up to her and examined the engagement ring. I followed the rest of the girls and took a look at it too. I hugged her and then looked at Minwoo, who was getting high fives from the guys.

He looked over at me. "Congratulations Minwoo...o-oppa." i finally called him that name that i never thought i would be able to call him. He smiled brighter and hugged me. I still didn't feel comfortable enough for physical contact yet, so i quickly pushed away.

"Yah, whose going to be your maid of honor?" Hyoyeon screamed out. Everyone started asking her questions.

"I'll go get more drinks and cups so we can toast." Taeyeon said and walked away leaving the rest of the girls squealing about wedding details.

"I'll help you." Wooyoung said following her into the kitchen. Everyone else was caught up with the engagement news that no one notice them go into the kitchen together. I had a bad feeling so i sneaked away and followed them.

"That's ok Wooyoung you don't...."

"Are you back with him?" Wooyoung cut her off. She stopped getting the cups and looked at him. "Answer me."

She stayed quiet for a while then turned back around and continued getting out the cups. "Yes, i'm back with Leeteuk oppa." She answered. "I realized that i love him and..."

"No you don't." He cut her off again. "If you really loved him then you would have never left him in the first place."

"I was just confused but now...."

"Now what?" He asked. "You just got back together with him because he was in that stupid accident. If he wasn't then you and him would...."

"I love him." She stated. "Nothing changed. My feelings for him never went away. I was confused but now i am not. He is perfect for me."

"No we're perfect for each other." He insisted stepping closer to her. I continued to watch from afar as she pushed him back. "If you didn't feel anything for me then you wouldn't have left him for me..."

"I never left him for you."

"You left him because i showed up." He said. "It's the same thing." She shook her head. "You're just back with him because of the accident."

"No i'm not." she glared at him. "I. Love. Him." He threw his hands in the air and placed him on his head. "Just accept it and continue courting Tiffany. I know you like her and she likes..."

"I don't like her. I never liked her." He cut her off. "She was an excuse to get closer to you." He finally admitted.

"Why you..." I was surprised to see Siwon run at Wooyoung. I let out a soft gasp when Siwon's fist connected with Wooyoung's jaw.

"Omo." Taeyeon cried out as she watched Wooyoung slide to the floor. His lip was a bit bloody.

"You fu..."

"How dare you do that to her?" Siwon cut him off. Glaring at him like he was the worst man on this planet. "She thought you liked her and she.... how could you do that to her? How can you use a sweet, beautiful girl like Tiffany?" he asked him. By this time everyone else was standing in the doorway of the kitchen looking at the commotion. "And to get to one of her best friends? They're like sisters. How..." he shook his head and turned around to walk out. He stopped when he noticed everyone was looking at him. He bowed. "Sorry.... i should go." He walked pass us and walked out of the house.

"Oh. My. God." Yuri whispered to me.

"I know." i answered.

"Siwon just knocked Wooyoung down and called him out." Yuri giggled.

"I know..." i couldn't help but smile. "Man i wished i had my camera with me. That could have ended up on YouTube."

_____________________________________

A/N: Another chapter ^.^  man you guys really made my day with all the comments. I'm glad you guys liked the last chaper. You guys are awesome. So finally the drama with Wooyoung is over! *clapping* YAY! Well i'll try to update as soon as possible. Glad your enjoying it so far  ^.^

P.S. I posted a new story called Circus De Amour the link is below. Check it out if you want and if you don't...well don't.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/99584/circus-de-amour-fxband-minyoon-sment-snsd-superjunior-tvxq-yoona