Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 3: "I like you" ...so much better when you're sleeping

 

I had been staring at it for the past hour, trying to wrap my head around what my unnies thought it meant and what Kyu and Changmin said. "Yoona... are you still staring at that thing?" I nodded with my brows burrowed together. Tiffany unnie say next to me on her bed. "What's wrong don't you like it?"

"I know you do...it's pink." i said as i leaned back to get a broader view of the flower on her nightstand. "Why would he send it though?"

"Well you can always ask him that when you go to work." She patted my on my back. "Now i don't mean to be rude but i want to rest and your on my bed."

"Well you took my flower." i said as i stood up.

"You clearly know that whenever something pink comes through that door it's mine." she smiled as she moved away some of her hello kitty plushies.

I shook my head as i stepped out of her room and headed to the kitchen for a snack. Sunny and Sooyoung had baked a cake they had learned their cooking class and i was in desparate need of a slice or two... three was a safe bet. I served myself a glass of cold milk and sat myself down at the counter. The note that came along with the pink orchid was confusing. It said:

Sorry for the other night. Glad i could assist you in going home and can't wait to see you.

-Rain

I pondered while i took a bite out of the cake. The guys just said that it meant exactly what he wrote. That he was sorry for the incident with that guy back in the bar. 'Guys like that always tend to be smooth so they can win over people easily, they're trained in these sort of things so don't rean much into it' was what Kyuhyun said. However, my unnies said that he was intrested. In what? I sighed in frustration. This was the reason i hated making new friends, especially guy friends. I've only had three my whole life. I mean i know more but as in terms of calling them my friends i only have three.

I shook my head. No more thinking Yoona. You're gonna hurt yourself. Just eat your cake and drink your milk. I nodded at my own advice and continued to dig into the cake. Once i was done i headed back to my room. Yuri unnie was asleep already and i sighed. She'd been busy lately that we didn't have time to talk anymore. Our late night chats were put on hold since i had to go through a week of traing, which in the end got me no where, and she's been out with her other friends from school a lot. I laid down in bed and stared out the window. Tomorrow will definatly be better.

----

"Ah, move your ..." i breathed out as Eunhyuk fell on top of me. We had been practicing for an upcoming school event. The teacher thought it would be a good idea for us to be partners. I laughed as he rolled off of me and laid down on the floor. "How long has it been since we started?"

"I think...it's almost been...an hour." he said out of breath. We laughed and i stood up.

"Then i think it's time for a snack break." I said holding out my hand for him to take. "Come on i have some juice and chips in my bag." I helped him up and we headed to the far corner of the room to get my bag. I tossed him a bag and juice. "So we've been here nearly an hour and have yet to come up with a song or dance." He nodded. "We're doomed."

"Don't worry i have a friend who's in love with music. I'm sure he can come up with a cool song to dance to, and the rest will fall into place." he smiled. Somehow that made it all reasuring. "So...uhh... you got somewhere you need to be right now?"

I looked at my watch and sighed. "I have work in like a little bit. I should hit the showers and get ready." i stood up. "You need me for anything?"

"Mind if i walk you to work?" he asked.

"Why?"

"Well...to be honest i'm kind of curious to see where you work." he laughed scratchingh the back of his head. "I mean you don't strike me as the type who works at a convient store, although, i'm sure that would be a dream for you considering how much you eat."

I laughed. "You're right i don't work at a convient store." I swung my bag over my shoulder. "Fine, i'll let you get a glimps of where i work. Meet me at the front of the school in a half an hour." i turned around and walked away.

"Ta-da!" I waved my hands in the air dramatically as i walked in. "This is the one and only Rising Sun Bar/ underground club..." i leaned in and whispered. "But the underground club is suppose to be like a secret so forget i mentioned that." he nodded. "Anyways this is where i work, where i work my magic and ring in the dough."

"Yoona! Hurry up and get to work." the manager ordered.

"Can't you just feel the love?" i laughed as i motioned him to a table. "If you want my section is right over there, i could get you something to eat on the house."

"You sure?" he asked and i nodded. "Ok."

I went got dressed and put on my apron but before i stepped out my manager grabbed me. "You're working downstairs."

"What?" I shook my head. "No way, you said that was a one time deal." I crossed my arms. "Besides i can't stay late tonight...and i have someone waiting for me to wait...on them? Is that how you say it wait on them? Because if you think about it they're the ones that are waiting not me. So then what would you call it?" i asked myself and was about to go deep in thought when my manager snapped me out of it.

"Yoona focus." he yelled.

"I told you i can't." i shrugged as i walked pass him. "Maybe some other day if you tell me in advance, but just not today."

"What was that all about?" Kyuhyun asked as i took out my notepad and pen.

"Chunji wanted me to work at the club tonight." i said and clicked my pen. "But there is no way i'm working down there again without one of you guys to back me up." i smiled as i headed over to Eunhyuk.

--------

"See ya." i waved to Eunhyuk as i headed to the bus stop. He stayed the entire time and kept me company during my break. He was nice to talk to, well we mostly talked about dancing, but still it was nice.

"Boyfriend?"

"Ahhh!" i screamed at the sudden voice inturrupting my thoughts. I placed my hand over my heart to keep it from jumping out. "Who...oh hello." Rain stood before me wirh his hands in his pocket. As always he was in his suit and looking classy. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to see how the place was doing. It's been a week since i checked up on it." he smiled as he stepped a little closer to me. "So was that your boyfriend you just said bye to?"

"Huh? Eunhyuk? Oh no, he's the TA of my dance class. We have a dance that we got paired up for..." I was about to continue explaining to him but i stopped to ask myself why.

"I see." He smiled. "So you like dancing?"

"Yeah." i sat down on the bench at the bus stop.

"Yoona!" Kyuhyun and Changmin ran towards me. I waved happily at them. "Hey so who was the weirdo you were talking to all day?"

"Stop acting stupid he's the TA. You guys met him, remember?" i frowned.

"Oh yeah." Changmin remembered. "He's the reason Kyu got that bruise on his arm from the pinch Yuri gave him." he chuckled. "I remember that."

"Whatever." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Anyways we're here to you home. We don't want a recap of what happened the other night."

"Yeah, Kyuhyun only told you half of the..." Kyuhyun clapped his hand over Changmin's mouth.

"That won't be necessary i'll be taking miss Im home tonight." Rain suddenly said. I had completely forgotten that he was standing there.

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun asked rudely. I elbowed him and shook my head. "What?" he whispered to me.

"I'm the owner of the Rising Sun Bar." he extended his hand. "I'm JiHoon." Kyuhyun nor Changmin seemed impress.

"That's alright Mr. Jung." i said pushing the boys towards the edge of the street. "The bus is here and they left something at my house the other night so it'll be better this way. But thank you for the offer." i smiled and bowed. "Have a good night." i waved from the inside of the bus. "That was close."

"Dude you are tottaly getting fired for talking to the man like that."

"Shut up." he smacked Changmin. "How the hell was i suppose to know that was the owner? Stupid Yoona, you could have warn me."

"Hey don't blame this one on me." i said. "Who told you to be rude to strangers."

"Whatever." he rolled his eyes. "We're getting off on the next stop and heading home.

"Question." Changmin raised his hand. "If your friend Eunhyuk had a car why didn't he offer you a ride?"

"He's not my friend." I corrected him. "He's my partner. And he did offer me a ride but i declined it because i didn't want to be a bother."

"Then why the hell did you agree to letting us take you home?" Kyuhyun pouted. "You could have said yes to that owner guy."

"Aish." I turned away from them. "Sometimes i wonder why i'm even friends with you guys."

"We're awesome." Changmin stated like it was a fact and nothing could be done about it. "Anyways in no time we will be the proud owners of our very own car and then we'll be even awesome...er."

Kyuhyun smacked Changmin on his arm. "This is our stop." They stood up. "Don't forget to text us when you get home Im Yoona."

"Yeah because if you don't and i miss a meal for worring about your dumb ...then... then... oh you just wait i'll think of something." Changmin said before exiting the bus. I laughed and waved goodbye to them.

I was getting ready for bed when Yuri walked in and jumpped on my bed along with Seohyun. They waited for me to finish texting the guys and applying cream on my face. I turned to look at them. They look like they were up to something.

"What?" i asked.

"We were just thinking about going to the fair this Friday." Yuri unnie smiled. "What do you think? Can you take the night off and come with us?"

"Just you two?" i asked.

Seohyun shook her head. "The rest of the girls are coming along...well minus Hyoyeon. She has her dance thing going on and she's determined to beat Junho this time."

Yuri shook her head and sighed. "When will they accept the fact that they're in love with each other?"

"Around the same time you accept the fact that you had a crush on Minho." Seohyun and i laughed.

"Yah! I did not have a crush on that...boy." She smacked us with my own pillow. "So is that a yes or a no Yoona?"

I thought for a while. "I guess i'm free Friday night." Katy Perry's song "Last Friday Night" popped into my head and i started to laugh.

Seohyun looked at me weird. "What is she laughing at?"

Yuri unnie shook her head. "She does that all the time. Half of the time i don't know what's going on that head of hers." She patted the younger ones head. "It's best if you learn to ignore it... i have."

-------------

"What do you mean you can't work Friday?" Manager Chunji asked. "Mr. Jung asked for you and Changmin."

"Well i can't that night." i said. "Get Kyuhyun to cover for me." i said as i brought the drinks to the guest. He followed me everywhere i went trying to get me to work on the same night i promised the girls i would go with them to the fair. It was a girls night out and we hadn't had one of those in a while.

"Yoona." he complained. "Last time i remembered i'm your employer and i make the rules around here so...."

"What seems to be the problem." a new voice entered the converstation. It was calm and smooth. It cause my heart to skip a beat. We turned to face Mr. Jung.

"M-Mr. Jung." Chunju bowed and i did the same. "I d-didn't expect to see you here today.... is eveything alright?"

He nodded and smiled at me. "Everything is fine i just came to check up on things." He's been doing a lot of that lately. "You guys looked like you were having a disagreement. Is there anything wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nope, i was just telling Chunji here that i couldn't work on Friday." I looked over at Chunji who was turning a new shade of red.

"Why not?" i turned to look at Mr. Jung.

"I personal matters to attend and besides... it's my day off." i answered.

"You told me that if i had work for you that i needed to tell you in advance." Chunji continued to push. "And i'm telling you now that..."

"I know but you were too late." i shrugged. "Someone else beat you to it. If you would have come to me an hour earlier than i would have said yes." I shrugged. " to be you."

"Yoona!"

"That's ok Chunji." Mr. Jung took a few steps closer to me. "Mind if i talk to you in private for a minute." As if i could say no. "Take over for her meanwhile." He handed the tray to Chunji and gently took my arm and led me to the back. Kyuhyun and Changmin kept their eyes on me as we walked pass them. "Miss Yoona."

"Mr. Jung." i copied his tone. He smiled a bit and cleared his throat.

"I don't know if Chunji told you this but i requested you specifically to work..."

"He did." I cut him off. "That still doesn't change the fact that i already have plans for that night. Not to mention i refuse to work down there again without Changmin or Kyuhyun with me."

He nodded. "I see." he rubbed his chin as if in deep thought. "I'll tell you what from now on you and your friends will work underground at the club." he said. "You guys will get a raise and of course the perks of being able to work at the club."

I raised and eyebrow. "Which are?"

"Well you and your friends will be able to enter... free of charge." he smiled. "You have to come with them of course." i thought for a while. "Intrested?"

I continued to think and finally straightened up. "Tell you what, you guys show me the schedual and pay, and if it is acceptable then i'll take that offer." He smiled as i held out my hand.

He took it. "Done."

"Great." i tried to walk away but he didn't let go of my hand. "Something wrong?"

"You do know i have the power to make you come to work on Friday?" he said as he slowly let go of my hand. "However, seeing as i'm a nice guy i'll let you slide...if you tell me exactly what you're going to be doing Friday night."

"I'll be having a girls night out with my friends." i answered. "Going to the fair." He nodded and motioned for me to leave.

I walked out of the back room and Changmin walked up to me. "What was that all about?"

"Did he fire you?" Kyuhyun added.

I shook my head. "I struck a deal." i smiled. "You guys better be greatful because i might have gotten you a raise and free entrance to Rising Sun's club scene."

"What?!" their mouths hung open. "H-how?"

"I'm Im Yoona." i said in a duh tone and patted their heads. "So you better be nice to me." i walked away and continued my work.

-------------------

"LAST FRIDAY NIGHT YEAH WE DANCED ON TABLETOPS AND WE TOOK TO MANY SHOTS. THINK WE KISSED BUT I FORGOT! LAST FRIDAY NIGHT! YEAH WE MAXED OUR CREDIT CARDS AND GOT KICKED OUT OF THE BAR, SO WE HIT THE BOULEVARD. LAST FRIDAY NIGHT! WE WENT STREAKING IN THE PARK. SKINNY DIPPING IN THE DARK. THEN HAD A MENAGE A TROIS." Sooyoung, Yuri, and i sang at the top of your lungs.

"Will you guys stop it already." Sunny unnie frowned. "People are starting to stare." We laughed and continued to hum the song. "There they are."

"They?" I stopped in my tracked.

"Don't worry unnie...i'm with you." Seohyun said as she linked arms with me. I looked at her as she pulled me along with the rest of the girls.

"Oppa?" i looked at Leeteuk oppa and he gave me a quick hug. "What are you... Eunhyuk?" He smiled and waved.

"Hey Yoona." Leetuek oppa smiled. "I had no idea you knew Eunhyuk here." Oppa always was a bad liar when it came to these things. "Me and some of my friends were here having fun. I had no idea that you girls would be out as well."

"Please don't say..." i prayed silently.

"How about you and your friend join us." Tiffany unnie suggested.

I knew it! This was all a plan. I should have suspected something the minute Seohyun and Yuri unnie told me about it. The smile that they had was mischiveous. Pabo Im Yoona! Pabo!

"Yoona?" Seohyun nudged me. "You ok?" I bit my lip and nodded. "You wanna go on some rides?" I looked at the makne and nodded. She was so kind. She wasn't about to leave me alone. She was goning to stick with me and... "Perfect Eunhyuk-shii why don't you join Yoona unnie." My eyes shot open at my sweet innocent Seohyun. The unnies got to her. She pushed me towards Eunhyuk.

"You ok Yoona?" he asked me. I nodded. They were all dead when we got home. All of them! "How about we go on that one." He pointed to the roller coaster.

I smiled and jumped up. "BRING IT ON!" i ran towards it.

~After the Fair ~

"Yoona~" the unnies whined as i protested by not talking to them. "We're sorry. We just heard that Leeteuk oppa had a friend that knew you and then Yuri-ah said that he was your TA in dance class and that he was ...." Yuri nudged Sunny unnie from saying anything else.

"Come on if it makes you feel any better Oppa's friends were no fun at all." Tiffany pouted.

"Come on say you forgive us." Sooyoung pleaded by tugging on my arm. "Hmmm? Hmmm? Do you?" I couldn't help but crack a smiled. "She cracked!" Everyone cheered.

"Now tell us what happened." Yuri unnie suddenly cut in.

I sighed and got up to pick out my PJ's from my closet. "Nothing happened. We just got to know each other a little better and had fun." i smiled. Eunhyuk was starting to grow on me. He was funny and a great dancer. I wonder if he would want to hang out with the guys and me. "Now if you don't mind i have work tomorrow and i would really like to get some sleep." i lied.

"Neh." the girls sighed and left the room mummbling about what else they did at the fair.

"So..." Yuri unnie said as she pulled the covers over her body. "What do you think? Potential friend?"

I shrugged. "Well if things continue like this then i definatly see him as becoming a close friend." She smiled at me.

"That's good."

"You're only saying that because you don't like Changmin and Kyu." I laughed as i laid on my side to face her.

"Duh." she rested her head on her hand that was proped up by her elbow. "The only reason you have yet to mature is because of those two. And i believe Eunhyuk is a great guy. He's funny but not evil or stupid like your two friends... not to mention he doesn't eat as much as Changmin 'the black hole'. I like him." Yuri sighed with a smile.

"I've know Changmin and Kyu since i entered school, unnie." i said. "It's kind of hard to beak up a friendship that's been going on since forever." She nodded. "Let's get some sleep, because if the bags under your eyes get any darker than people might start to mistake you for a panda."

"Yah!"

---------

"Read it and weep boys." i tossed them each a paper.

"What's this?" they both asked. "Holy cow... is this..."

"Yes, yes it is." i said as i sat down across from them. "It's out new schedual and pay. In it comes the rules we have to follow and the perks of working at the club." I laced my fingers together and placed them professionally on the table. "You can prasie me now."

"How did you get this?" Kyuhyun asked while still looking at the paper. "This is... i can't... wow."

"Well after having a small talk with Mr. Jung he offered me a perminate job at the club. And being the awesome friend that i am i said that one of my conditions was that the two of you come with... and after much thought Mr. Jung said ok." i embelished a bit. "I told him send me the schedual and pay and ta-da, here it is." I motioned to the copies they held in their hands. "Chunji sent me an e-mail last night and i read it this morning. So what do you think? I'm awesome right."

They nodded their heads in sync. "Yoona." i looked up and saw Eunhyuk running towards me with a CD in hand.

"Hey oppa." i smiled at him. He was red, but maybe that was from running. "Is that what i think it is?" i pointed at the CD, he nodded his head. "Yay." I clapped.

"We should get started on a routine." he said. "I heard it the other night and already have a couple of dance steps in mind." he quickly realized that i was with friends and turned to face them. "Oh hello."

"Hey."

"Yo."

I shook my head at my friends and turned to look at Eunhyuk. "So when do you want to start practice?"

"Well," He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was thinking we could start today, just so you could get the feel of the song and maybe set up a schedual so we could meet up and practice." he suggested.

"Whaaa Oppa is so smart." i smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea. Just let me finish talking to these two and i'll meet you in the practice room." He nodded waved at us and jogged out. I turned to look at Changmin and Kyuhyun who were staring at me unimpressed. "What?"

"Oh my god oppa is so smart." Changmin raised his hands and spoke in a girly manner and giggled stupidly like one too.

"Oh oppa i know i had a brain but i think i lost it." Kyuhyun copied Changmin's actions. They both leaned in on each others back. "Oppa~" they both cooed.

"You just contradicted yourself Kyu. If i lost my brain then i wouldn't be able to think." I shook my head and packed up my things. "I don't have time for your childish tauntings right now."

"Ya, since when do you call your TA oppa?" Changmin asked.

"Since he asked me to call him that." i said. "Besides he's Leeteuk oppa's friend and i think he's pretty cool. We're going to be spending a lot of time together and getting to know each other."

"We're your oppas." Kyuhyun pointed out and looked at Changmin before asking, "Right?" Changmin nodded.

"You've never cared that i didn't call you guys oppa before." i stated they thought for a while and nodded. "I've got to go. Talk to you guys later when i'm online kicking your butts on Black Ops."

Months passed and Eunhyuk and i started hanging out more. Kyuhyun and Changmin finally accepted him as my friend. They didn't dislike him as much anymore but they were still a little cold towards him. The only time they would interact was if i was there with them. Tiffany unnie started talking to a guy named Siwon and it looked like they liked each other. Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon unnie were still madly in love with each other it was sicking... in a good kind of way... i guess. As for the rest of the girls they were still trying to find Mr. Perfect.

At work things were great. The pay was great, the tips were great, and the perks were AWESOME! The unnies and i saved up enough money to go out and buy ourself some club going outfits. We planned a day for all us girls to go out and party. Of course the moment Changmin and Kyuhyun heard of it they wanted to tag along. Then Taeyeon unnie said if they go then Leeteuk is going, and of course Tiffany unnie wanted to invite Siwon, and Leeteuk oppa asked if he could invite Eunhyuk. All in all it turned from 9 people going to 14.

"Yoona you ready?" Tiffany unnie asked. "I want us to take a group photo before we go." She held up her camera. I nodded and followed her out. "We look awesome." she smiled and gathered us up. "Come on everyone get close together."

 

We arrived at the club and we ordered a room. Hyoyeon and Sunny instantly left to the dance floor, while the rest of us waited for the boys to arrive. I volunteered to go get us some drinks and when i came back the guys were here.

"Oh oppa!" i smiled as i hugged Leeteuk oppa. "When did you guys get here?" i asked as i set down the tray of drinks. "Uh, you guys want me to go get you some drinks?" They nodded their heads.

"I'll help you." Eunhyuk oppa said and followed me out. While we were waiting for drinks i could see Eunhyuks eyes on the dance floor.

"Can't wait to get out there?" i asked him.

He smiled. "The music is calling to me." i followed his eyes and saw a couple of girls looking at him.

"Are you sure it's not the girls." i nudged him. He chuckled and shook his head. "Hey it's ok..." i took another glance at them. "They're pretty cute."

He looked at them. "Yeah... you know if you like the whole short shorts, tight shirt, and long...wavy hair, then yeah i guess they're cute." he laughed. "They strike me as the type of girls to leave a man hanging. You know... a tease." I nodded, they indeed had that teasing look. "I'll just enjoy the music tonight and if a pretty lady comes my way well then hey, who am i to stop them."

I lightly punched him. "Someone is starting to think a little too highly of himself." Finally the drinks were done and i grabbed them. "Come on."

"Hey more drinks." Changmin yelled as i walked into the room.

I frowned. "You drank my drink didn't you."

He instantly pointed at Kyuhyun. "He made me do it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"I put that on my PSP."

"Damn it."

Everyone laughed at their childish behavior. Usually unnies wouldn't like it too much but i guess since they were in the mood to have fun they didn't mind. Before i could even say that i was taking his drink he took it from me and i was left with none. Eunhyuk oppa was nice enough to offer me his, but i couldn't take it. So i went back to the bar and ordered myself a club soda. I figured it was a sign that i wasn't meant to drink tonight, someone had to keep Seohyun company. I smiled as i took my drink and once again headed back to my friends. And just my luck they all decided to go out to the dance floor. They even managed to drag Seohyun out. I set my drink down and looked out to see if i could spot any of them.

"Yoona?" i turned.

"Oppa." i smiled as Eunhyuk walked in. "You guys left me." i pouted. He took of his jacket and placed it on a seat.

"Sorry, but i told you the music was calling me...and i guess the rest of them heard." he laughed. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and started pulling me out. We were walking down the hallway when we nearly bumped into someone.

"Oh Yoona." i looked up and saw Mr. Jung. I bowed quickly and smiled. "Hello."

"Hello Mr. Jung." i bowed again. Eunhyuk cleared his throat and said hello as well. "You here on business or taking a break?"

"A little bit of both actually." He smiled. "You're first time coming here instead of working?" I nodded. "That's good."

Eunhyuk squeezed my hand. "Come on Yoona my feet are getting all tingly. They want to dance." he pouted.

"Aigoo Oppa." i pinched his cheeks and smiled. He looked so cute.

"Oppa?" Mr. Jung looked surprised.

"Well Mr. Jung..."

"While you're not working you can call me Rain oppa or Ji-hoon oppa." he smiled.

I nodded. "Well Rain oppa..." it sounded weird to call him like that, Mr. Jung felt a lot more comfortable. "I have to go, but it was nice seeing you." I smiled and waved as Eunhyuk oppa pulled me away.

"Who was that guy?" Eunhyuk asked me as we finally reached the end of the hall. "Boss?" i nodded. "He gave me the hebejebies." she shook his body causing me to laugh. "Come on the dance floor is this way and they're playing my song!" he pushed me towards the crowd.

"Yoona-yah...Yoona-yah....Yoona-yah.... Hey Yoona-yah"

"What unnie?" i asked as i helpped her into the room.

"Hi." She giggled and hicupped. Finally i set her down on her bed. I started taking off her shoes and pulled the covers down. Just as i was about to leave she reached out to hug me.

"Aish Yuri unnie." i pinched my nose. "You smell. Why did you have to drink so much?" I slowly removed her arms and set her back down.

She gave me a wicked smile. "They kept *hiccup* buying them for me." she giggled and closed her eyes. "How can i say no when they were so...ay." i rolled my eyes and headed out of our room.

"This is the last of them." Kyuhyun and Chagmin carried in the sleeping Ice Princess Sica unnie. They carried her to her room. Call them immature all you want but Kyuhyun and Changmin knew how to hold their liquor. I looked at Eunhyuk and Leeteuk oppa passed out on the couch and noticed that Eunhyuk was starting to sweat.

I raced to the kitchen and wet a towel then started to pat down his forehead. He looked so cute while he was sleeping... you know if you didn't count the smell. He mummbled something and started fidgeting. I figured he was hot so i started to take off his jacket. I shook my head at whoever thought about putting it on him.

"Whoa what are you doing?" Changmin said as he covered his eyes. I rolled my eyes and fully removed Eunhyuk oppa's jacket.

"Yah, keep your voice down." i said as i continued to clean his face with the wet cloth. "The money for the cab is in my bag." i told them.

"Can we spend the night here too?" Kyuhyun said as he laid down next to me on the floor. He placed his head on my lap and looked up at me with his fake innocent eyes. "I'm tired."

"Yeah." Changmin joined in on the pout fest and kneeled down next to me and started tugging on my shirt. I shook my head. "Why not? You're letting them stay."

"I can't let Leeteuk oppa's parents see him like this." i said. "I already called them to tell them he was helping me out on some school work so he'll be spending the night."

"Well what about this guy?" they pointed at Eunhyuk. "Why is he getting the special treatment?"

"Because i have no idea where he lives." i flicked Kyuhyun on the forehead. He frowned and began to rub it.

"You guys looked awfully close." Changmin added. "You guys danced together all night." He sounded a bit upset but then again he did drink quite a bit so his tone was a little off.

"Well we are in dance class together." i said in a duh tone. "And besides all of you guys left me, he was the only one that came back for me."

"He went to leave his jacket and you happened to be there." he rolled his eyes. "Who'd be stupid enough to forget to take off their jacket before heading to the dance floor?"

"Changmin stop being a brat." i chuckled. "Why do you sound so upset about it anyways?"

He shrugged. "We're scared you know."

"Scared of what?" i asked.

He sighed. "That we'll lose you...as a friend. It's always been the three Pransters. And now Kyu and i feel like you've been separating yourself from us."

I shook my head. "That's not true. And besides no one could ever replace what we have. We've known each other since pre-school and you guys know everything about me and i about you guys. We can read each others minds remember." we laughed. "How many days have we had where we don't say a word but we understand exactly what the other one is thinking?"

"A lot." he smiled as he remembered and sighed. "I guess you're right... i mean i must be feeling like this because i drank too much." he rubbed his head. "I guess we should head home."

I sighed. "You guys can stay here."

"Really?"

"Yeah, i mean it's late and i'd feel better knowing that you guys are here." Changmin smiled.

"It's a good thing you changed your mind."

"Why?" i tilted my head.

"Because Kyu's already alseep." he pointed to my lap and Kyuhyun smiling sleeping face was looking straight at me. I chuckled a bit as i moved his hair that stuck to his forehead. He was a bit sweaty too so i started to wipe his forehead. He adjusted his head and smiled even more. "He must be having a good dream."

"You know what?" i turned to look at Changmin who was starting to lay down too. "I like you guys so much more when you're sleeping." He tilted his head in confusion. "You don't talk." i laughed and he surpressed his laughter and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thanks to those of you who are enjoying my story. It might be a little boring now but i'm working my way to making it more interesting.  ^.^ I really appreciate the comments and subscribers. Thanx!