Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

 

Chapter 14: So it's like a love rectangle.... plus one.

 

 

I was put on bed rest for 2 weeks after my surgery. I had a small scar but the doctors said it would slowly disappear with time. Taeyeon and Seohyun helped me into the house and led me to my room. I laid down with difficulty because of the scar of my stomach. The doctors said that i would be feeling uncomfortable because of my scar. It was just their nice way of saying that i wouldn't be able to do any drastic moving around because my scar was still fresh and it would still hurt. I sighed as i finally laid in bed in a sitting position.

"Kill me." I frowned.

"You need to rest Yoona." Taeyeon sat down next to me. "The doctor said that you..."

"Yeah i know what the doctors said." I crossed my arms. "They kept on explaining it over and over to me."

"Unnie, if you need anything just let us know." Seohyun sat on the other side of me.

"I want to not be on bed rest." I said.

"Well at least your off of work." Taeyeon said.

"This might give Mrs. Jung a reason to fire me." I shook my head. "I can't loose that job."

"Rain oppa would never let that happen." Seohyun defended.

"Well that woman is pretty evil so who knows what tricks she has up her sleeves." I sighed. "What if she has like some super dark secret on Rain oppa and she's blackmailing him." I gasped.

"Yoona you watch to many dramas." Taeyeon laughed.

"Don't blame me." I quickly protested. "The lady next to me in the hospital room was in charge of the T.V. and that's all she would watch." They laughed.

"Tiffany told me that you almost told the guys about Minwoo." Taeyeon said.

I nodded. "The effects of morphine. I don't even remember that whole day. But i was told i was acting weird...er...than usual." i scratched my head. "Were you guys able to witness my morphine high moment?"

They shook their heads. "But Leeteuk oppa came over and told us all about it." Seohyun laughed. "He said you were pretty out of it. Changmin was about to record you but Tiffany unnie stopped him. She said that you were acting pretty crazy and you wouldn't want that video to be in the hands of Changmin or Kyuhyun oppa."

"No i guess i wouldn't." I smiled. "They would blackmail me like crazy. Remind me to thank Tiffany."

"Well i should get going." Taeyeon stood up. "I have work to get to."

"Ah, work. I remember that." I said over dramatically. "It feels like only a couple of days ago i was working.

Seohyun laughed. "That's because it was only a few days ago."

"So you have the same feeling too." I laughed.

Taeyeon laughed. "Ok, i'm leaving. Bye guys."

"Bye." Both Seohyun and i said.

Seohyun turned to me. "Is there anything you need?"

"Ice cream." I answered.

"Something other than ice cream." She rolled her eyes.

"Why?" I asked. "I heard ice cream is good for appendicitis."

"No, that's when you get your tonsils removed." Seohyun chuckled.

"Damn it." i cursed.

 

"WHOOOOOO!" i yelled as i came out of the house. "I am no longer on house arrest." I threw my hands in the air and placed them around Changmin and Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, just in time for school." Changmin laughed.

I instantly frowned. "I'm starting to miss my bed suddenly." They laughed. "So what's with picking me up for school today?"

"No special reason." Kyuhyun answered. "We had time to kill." I didn't believe them for a second. "Ok, so there's this girl and she keeps following us around. We thought that if she saw us with you then she would stop."

"Yeah, you can scare her off or something." Changmin added. I glared at him and then turned back to Kyuhyun.

"So you're just using me?" They nodded. "Ok then. At least you guys are honest." They smiled and followed me to the bus stop. "Seriously you guys when are you guys going to get a car?"

"We've just got to go to a couple of dealerships." Changmin answered. "We have the money set aside."

"Oooh i want to come along to help you pick it out." I said excitedly.

"No way." they said at the same time. "You are not allowed when we pick out our manly car."

"I think i should get a say in it since i will be ridding in it too." I frowned.

"Who told you that lie?" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow playfully.

"What lie?" I asked clueless.

"That you were going to ride in the car with us?" Changmin answered.

"Yah!" i yelled and started to hit them on their back. "Fine i'll just let that girl continue to stalk you."

"We were kidding." Kyuhyun said.

 

"The first day of school is always confusing for me." i sighed as we walked out of the building.

"What's so confusing about it?" Changmin asked confused.

"It's a love hate thing." I answered. "I love the fact that since it is the fist day of school they really don't have us do anything major. Most teacher just want to explain how the class will be running, rules, what you should prepare for, and what they expect from you." They nodded in agreement. "But the first day of school means that no more lazing around the house and enjoying sleeping in late because from now on it's studying for exams, writing essays, and learning."

"You've got a point." Kyuhyun sighed then suddenly he started tapping me rapidly on my shoulder. "Yoona. Yoona. That's her. That's the girl that's been following us around. She even followed us here."

I looked at him as he hid behind me. "You're so full of yourself."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"This is a college." i motioned around with my arms. "Can't it be possible that she's here, oh i don't know, studying just like the rest of the people here?" Kyuhyun slowly moved from behind me.

"I guess your right." He scratched his head looking kind of embarrassed that he was hiding.

I shook my head. "And how do you know she's following you? Maybe she just happens to be in the same spot you guys are at. Have you guys talk to her?" They shook their heads. "And if you haven't noticed this by now, it wouldn't be a surprise to me, but if you haven't, she's a girl and you are guys. Now i would understand if the girl you were afraid off was built like a man and like creepy looking, but she looks normal."

"We never said we were afraid of her." Kyuhyun protested. "We just said we wanted her to stop following us."

"And again i say, how is it that you guys are sooo sure that she's stalking the two of you?" i shook my head. "Look i'll go ask her if you want."

"No." Changmin sighed. "I guess we don't have the right to say she's following us. Maybe Yoona's right and she just happens to show up where we are." He looked at Kyuhyun who tilted his head to the side before sighing.

"Glad we settle this problem." i smiled. "Now you guys want to walk me home? I'll make sandwiches for you." They happily nodded their heads.

 

"Dude, i am telling you the teacher was hitting on me." Changmin said as we got off the bus. "She was checking me out from her desk."

"Changmin, the teacher was like 80 years old." Kyuhyun shook his head in laughter. "She's probably partially blind and couldn't get a good look at your face."

"But why would she want to get a good look at my face? Huh?" he said in a duh tone. He was still insisting that the teacher was into him.

"Believe it or not Changmin, but some teachers like to memorize the face of their students so they can remember their names." i pointed out. Kyuhyun just chuckled as we walked ahead of Changmin. "And the fact that you are even excited about an 80 year old...."

"She was 65."

"Same......" I stopped dead in my tracks as i noticed a figure standing in front of my house. ".....difference."

"What's wrong?" Changmin and Kyuhyun followed my gaze to the front of my house. "Hey did you know there's a guy in front of your door?"

"Who is he?" Changmin asked.

I ignored their comments and made my way up to him. "Wooyoung?" He turned around and smiled.

 

"Here's sandwiches and drinks." i placed the tray of food and drinks on the coffee table. Changmin instantly reached for his food and smiled while biting into it.

"Thanks." Wooyoung smiled.

"So..." I sat down on the couch and let my hands fall onto my knees. "It's been a while." Wooyoung nodded while drinking his soda. "I don't mean to be rude but...."

"But what am i doing here?" he asked. I shyly nodded. "Well i'm here to see Tiffany. She told me to come over and so i did... but i she said she was running late so that i should wait for her inside." He sighed. "I paced up and down for about 15 minutes before you showed up." I laughed. "He looked around the house.

"Taeyeon isn't here." i answered his unasked question. He looked and me and nodded.

"How is she doing?" He asked with a smile. I could tell he was trying to be causal but i knew better than that.

"She's fine." I answered. "Happy. She's going out with my oppa Leeteuk. They've been together for a little over a year. Although they've had a thing for each other for way longer than that."

Wooyoung chuckled. "She's always shy when it comes to confessing." I nodded. He stayed quiet for a while. "How have you been?"

"Good." I sighed. "Everything has been going well lately and i'm pretty happy about that."

"That's good." He smiled awkwardly. "What about the rest of the girls? Tiffany always just answers with a "fine" or if i'm lucky she'll say "they're good" but never anything more than that." he chuckled.

"Well i guess everyone is doing great. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Yuri have boyfriends now. Although Hyoyeon is still reluctant to accept it." I laughed. "We've got Seohyun to make a new friend, and as an added plus he's a guy."

"Wow." he sounded surprised. "I would have never imagined that." I nodded. "And you still have that 'i hate boys' thing going on?" I lowed my head with a small smile. "I remember you would mysteriously disappear whenever Taeyeon mentioned that me and my friends would be having lunch with you guys." He took a sip from his soda. "Taeyeon finally asked me to stop having lunch with her because she was worried about you. She thought you were skipping out on meals."

I didn't know what to say. "It wasn't like that...i just...had other things to do. It's not that i didn't like you or anything like that."

He smiled. "I never said that you didn't."

The door opened "Fany, Wooyoung is....here." It wasn't Tiffany who walked through the door. It was Taeyeon. She stood at the door confused and wide eyed. "Tae...."

"Hello TaeTae." Wooyoung smiled nervously and got up and bowed. "I mean Taeyeon."

"W-what...." She looked at me and then back at him in disbelief. "Wha....."

"Hey i'm home." Tiffany walked through the door not realizing the uncomfortable crowd in the room. "School was such a....Wooyoung.....Taeyeon...."

"Changmin, Kyuhyun, and Yoona." Changmin finished. "Yup we're all in here witnessing this awesome awkward moment." I motioned for Kyuhyun, who understood what i meant and smacked Changmin in the back of the head. "Owww."

"I just came by...to umm... pick up a couple of....things." Taeyeon looked at us. "I should go get them. Nice to see you Wooyoung" she said in a shakey voice before power walking to her room.

Tiffany watched her leave. "I should probably go talk to her." Wooyoung nodded as he sat back down.

"I'll keep Wooyoung company." I told Tiffany. She thanked me and jogged to Taeyeon's room.

"Why don't i just wait outside in my car." Wooyoung suggested.

"You don't have to." I stated.

"Tiffany and i have to go anyways." He grabbed his things. "Thanks for the food." He bowed before walking out.

"Wow." Kyuhyun's mouth hung open. "That was intensely awkward." I nodded in agreement.

"Food?" Changmin sounded shocked. "This was just a snack."

 

"So Tiffany is with Wooyoung right now?" Sooyoung asked. Currently Yuri, Sooyoung, and Jessica were surrounding me in my bed. "Where's Taeyeon?"

I shrugged. "She said she had to leave for work."

"Hold on." Jessica put her hand in the air. "I thought Tiffany was with Siwon."

"They weren't official remember." Yuri pointed out. "He never asked her to be his girlfriend."

"And Wooyoung and Tiffany aren't together, together. They're just out...together." I explained.

"Man," Yuri shook her head. "I would have hated to be in the room while this was happening."

"Are you kidding me?" Sooyoung shouted. "This kind of things only happen in dramas. Being there to witness the moment Taeyeon and Wooyoung...."

"I'm home!" Taeyeon screamed from the front door.

"Oh no." Jessica said.

"Scatter." Yuri ordered. "Oh wait this is my room too. You guys leave and act normal." she told the other two. The quickly ran out of our room. Sooyoung rushed inside her room and Jessica followed.

I got up and headed out to find Taeyeon in the kitchen with drinking a bottle of strawberry milk. She saw me and smiled. I sat on the counter while Yuri just leaned on it next to me. We waited for her to finish her milk before talking.

"Hey." She smiled as she wiped with the back of her hand. "What's up?" She ask causally.

"Nothing much." Yuri answered. "What's up with you?"

She looked at us like we were the ones acting weird. "Nothing much...why?" I opened my mouth but i felt my phone ring. I quickly answered it when i saw it was my retards.

"What is it now?" I asked.

"She's here." Changmin said in a hushed tone.

"Who?"

"The girl?"

"What girl?" I asked completely clueless.

"The girl from school." he answered.

"Ok you're going to have to be more specific...."

"THE GIRL THAT YOU SAID WASN'T FOLLOWING US DAMN IT!" Changmin yelled at me angrily. Kyuhyun could be heard in the background telling him to shut up.

"What?"

"She's here."

"In your house?"

"Uhh, no."

"Then where is she?" I headed to my room so i could hear him over Yuri and Taeyeon talking.

"She's outside." He answered.

"Like just standing outside your house?"

"No she's passing by. "But this is like her 15th...."

"16th, she just passed by." I could hear Kyuhyun mumble.

"This is her 16th time passing by our place." Changmin informed me."And she stops and stares at our house for like 10 seconds before walking away."

"Every time?" i asked.

EVERY TIME!" Changmin said in a panicked voice.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Ok, well just lock yourselves in and call the police."

"We can't do that." Changmin quickly said. "Do you know how embarrassing it's gonna be when we tell the police that we're worried about a girl passing our house over and over again."

"Oh great you noticed it too." i sighed in relief. "I thought i was going to have to point it out again."

"This isn't funny Yoona." Kyuhyun must have taken the phone from Changmin. "She's freaking us out."

"Fine, just make sure all your window's and doors are locked. I'll confront her tomorrow." i said.

"Thank you." Kyuhyun and Changmin said into the phone and hung up.

 

 

"Ok what are you going to say to her?" Changmin and Kyuhyun had been on edge all day. And finally school was over and we spotted the girl who was stalking them, and was bad at it if i might add.

"She really is a bad stalker. Horrible." I shook my head. "I mean the whole point is to follow someone unnoticed." I looked over at Changmin and Kyuhyun who were glaring at me. "Sorry."

"Do you have a plan?" Changmin asked.

"Well i was thinking of going with the direct approach and asking her if she's stalking you guys." I said, they just nodded their head. I grabbed their hands and pulled them along with me.

"Yoona." They both protested in surprise.

"Hello." I finally let go of their hands as i stood in front of the girl. "I'm Yoona."

"Don't tell her your name." Kyuhyun whispered. I elbowed him in the stomach to be quiet.

"My name is Fei." She bowed, obviously surprised.

"Nice to meet you Fei." I smiled and motioned to my two retards behind me avoiding eye contact with her. "My friends here think your following them. And i obviously would like to know if you are."

"Yes." She answered so bluntly.

"You are?" My eyes widen. She nodded. "Why?"

"They're cute." she smiled.

"Really?" i looked back them who were just as surprised with her bluntness as i was. "Them?" She nodded again.

"Why is one of them your boyfriend?" She asked. "Because that would make it easier for me to choose between them."

"Uhhh...." I didn't know what to say.

"She's mine." Both guys said. "No i'm her boyfriend. No i am!" Fei looked at me confused. "Yoona tell her who your real boyfriend is."

"Well...." I looked at them then back at Fei and a lightblub went off in my head. "They're gay."

"What?!" both screamed.

 

"It got her off your back didn't it?" I said into the phone. After my light blub inspiration Changmin and Kyuhyun called me upset. "Well find fake girlfriend and then i can tell her i lied...... she'll believe me.....fine. Bye."

"What happened in school today?" Hyoyeon asked as i hung up the phone.

"I outed Changmin and Kyuhyun." i answered carelessly.

"Nice." Hyoyeon nodded.

"I thought so." I smiled. "I mean it got this crazy girl Fei off their backs for a while." I sat down next to her.

Wooyoung and Tiffany walked in the house and headed to her and Sunny's room in a rush. We paid no attention to them and continued to watch T.V. like couch potatoes. Minutes later they came out and i noticed Wooyoung had on eye liner.

"Need mascara?" Hyoyeon asked after taking a glance at him then turning her attention back to the T.V.

Wooyoung chuckled. "Tiffany insisted that i let her practice doing guy make-up on me since no guy ever lets her."

Hyoyeon looked at me. "Maybe you should call Changmin and Kyuhyun. They might be interested now that you outed them." I laughed.

"Wooyoung come and help me with the food." Tiffany yelled from the kitchen. Wooyoung rushed to her.

Taeyeon and Leeteuk walked in. "What are you guys doing here?" Hyoyeon sat up straight, finally having some real reaction since the time i stepped into the house.

"Well it's nice to see you too Hyoyeon." Leeteuk oppa said.

"Uhh, Taeyeon can i talk to you for a second?" Hyoyeon asked.

"What is it?" she titled her head to the side.

"Wooyoung bring the...oh hey oppa." Tiffany slightly gasped after seeing Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

"I wasn't sure what chips you wanted so i brought them both. " Wooyoung noticed Taeyeon and Leeteuk standing in the room. "Oh, hello. I'm Wooyoung." He bowed.

"Leeteuk." Leeteuk extended his hand to him.

Wooyoung's face slightly fell as he reached out to take Leeteuk's hand. "Nice to meet you."

Everything got quiet. "Awkwaaaaaard." Hyoyeon and i sang.

 

"So what happened?" All the girls except for Sunny, Taeyeon, and Tiffany were currently in mine and Yuri's room. Some were on Yuri's bed while the other on mine. I was telling them about my day at school.

"Well i didn't know what to do, the girl admitted that she was following them." I was still in awe. "She was more straight forward than a kid on a sugar rush."

The girls giggled. "What did Changmin and Kyuhyun do or say?" Sooyoung asked. "They must have been saying i told you so."

"Oh they drowned me in i told you so's after we said goodbye to Fei. You despite being the whole terrible, straight forward stalker, she's pretty cool." I smiled. "Anyways the boys kept their mouth shut."

"I wish they could keep them that way all the time." Yuri and Jessica said.

"Anyways she asked if one of them was my boyfriends." i continued my story. "And she said that it would make her decision on which one she liked more easier. Before i could say anything both them said they were my boyfriend. It was intense because all eyes were on me..." The girls leaned in completely entranced with what i was saying. "And i had to decide which guy was going to be my fake boyfriend and which one would get stuck getting stalked. Then a lightbulb went off and i said that they were gay."

"Whoooo." They all cheered.

"Shhh, keep it down Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie must be sleeping by now." Seohyun shushed us.

"That was some pretty quick thinking." Sooyoung complimented.

"I thought so." I patted myself on the back.

"You could have just said that both of them were your lovers." Jessica teased.

"Huh... i never thought of that." I shook my head. "My answer was way more awesome."

Sunny suddenly came running into our room, closing the door behind her and jumping onto my bed. "Guess what i've got."

"Latest gossip on the whole Wooyoung and Tiffany situation?" Yuri clapped her hands. Sunny nodded. We all got closer together to hear what she had to say

"Ok so Tiffany asked Wooyoung to be her model for this big project she has." Sunny said. "Anyways she and Wooyoung have been talking for a while so when she asked if he could help her out he said yes. And now they've been getting closer."

"Ok am i the only one that liked Siwon?" I asked. Sooyoung raised her hand. "So just me and Sooyoung." I realized nobody was paying attention because Sunny was still talking.

"And from what Tiffany told me she kind of starting to have a crush on Wooyoung." Sunny and the rest of the girls contained their gasp.

"No way." Yuri said with her hands over .

"So here's what i think is going down. Siwon likes Tiffany, Tiffany is starting to like Wooyoung, Wooyoung still has lingering feelings for Taeyeon. And Taeyeon is with Leeteuk." Sunny laid it all out for us.

"Wow." Jessica's mouth hung open.

"So this is like a love...." I stopped to count. "rectangle, plus one"

 

__________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for any spelling errors or anything like that on this chapter i was in a hurry and the spelling check didn't want to work so yeah. My computer is acting werid -.-  Anyways hoped you enjoied.