Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 19: Things are going to start to change.

 

 

 

"Hey there unnie."

"Yoona, you've been gone a long time where are you?"

"I'm with Fei. I met her on my way back from Leetuek oppa's house. I might spend the night here, if that's ok."

"I guess that's ok. I just wish you would have called earlier."

"Sorry, Fei and i were so caught up in girl talk that i sort of lost track of time. Her mom should be home from work any minute and if she's not to tired i'll ask her to take me home. I'd go home now, but she says that there's this guy that lives next door and he's always trying to get in when she's alone."

"Yoona, you need to be careful."

"I know. I'll talk to you later unnie the pizza we ordered is here. I'll text you to let you know if i'm spending the night. Bye." i hung up.

"Yoona, do you have some change?" Fei yelled from the front door. I pulled out my wallet and ran to her. "Thank you." she closed the door with the large pizza in hand. "Hot! Hot! Hot!" she ran to put it down on the table. "Did you call your home?"

I nodded. "When does your mom get off of work?"

She looked at the digital clock hanging on the wall. "She should have been home by now." She sighed. "She's probably working over time. If you want you can head home, because there is no telling when she'll be home."

I shook my head. "And leave you all alone with that creep next door, i don't think so. I'll just text Yuri and tell her i'm spending the night."

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." She frowned and grabbed my hands.

I smiled and nodded. "It feels so weird hearing that phrase instead of saying it." I laughed as i took out my phone and started texting Yuri. "Usually i'm the one saying that to... well everyone else."

Fei laughed as she walked to take out a couple of plates for us. "How many slices do you want? I or 2?"

I turned to look at her. "Ahh Fei, you have yet to learn about my appetite." I chuckled as i ran to her.

 

 

"Oh Yoona you're home." Taeyeon smiled as she fixed the buttons on her shirt. "I'm going to work, there's some pancakes in the kitchen. I stared at her for a while. "Is something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh...no." I shook my head. "I'm not that hungry, We had a couple of slices of pizza left over from last night so i ate that before leaving."

She smiled. "That's good." I nodded. "Well i'll see you later." I nodded and watched her leave.

"Yuri." i whispered to myself as i ran to my room. "Yuri. Yuri wake up. Yuri." I jumped on her bed and started shaking her. "Come on wake up."

"What~~!" She groaned as flung her arms and feet around, clearly furious that i was waking her up so early in the morning.

"Are you awake?" i asked.

"No." she answered me and pulled the covers over her head.

I pulled them back down and she frowned with her eyes tightly closed. "Yuri this is serious. I need you fully awake when i tell you what i'm about to tell you."

"Mmmphrr." She grumbled as she turned over and placed the pillow over her head.

I rolled my eyes. "I kissed Fei."

"WHAT!!!!!" she screamed and shot up. I couldn't help but laughed. "You're such a liar." She frowned.

"It got you to wake up." I continued to laughed and cleared my throat. "But seriously Yuri i have something i need to talk about because i need advice on what i should do. So hurry up get dressed. We're going to have some coffee and talk." i walked over to my closet and took out clothes. "When i get out of the shower i expect you to be ready to go."

 

Yuri and i sat with our cups of coffee sitting in front of us, waiting for them to cool down a bit before we could drink it. She stared at me with her arms crossed and i held my hands together placed on my laps.

"So...." she raised an eyebrow. "What is it that you have to tell me?"

I frowned. "Yah, what's with the sudden mood change? You sound like we're making a business deal."

She giggled. "Sorry, i just saw a movie last night and this reminded me of a scene from the...." I glared at her. "Sorry, continue." She cleared and placed her hands back on her lap.

"So you remember i went to Leeteuk oppa's house, right."

"Yes, Yoona. I don't suffer from memory loss, it was just yesterday." She rolled her eyes,

"Ok, so i went to a store and bought some goodies, you know so oppa and i could pig out to while we catched up. And i was so excited because the goodie bag was awesome, and i didn't call him before hand because i wanted it to be a surprise."

"Go on." She leaned in closer and took a sip from her coffee.

"Ok, so when i arrived to his house i knocked on his door, and he was taking quite a long time to answer, not that i expected him to answer right away, but it was taking longer than usual. Anyways when he answered the door he wasn't happy to see me, which he usually is, but i ignored that and showed him my goodie bag. He asked me why i was there and i frowned and i frowned like this..." i showed her my frown from last night. "and i asked 'why? You don't want to see me?' and he said 'it's not that...' and then a voice from inside the house says 'oppa who is it?' and i'm like 'what' well i didn't say that but i was thinking it. Anyways before i jumped to any conclusions i decided to ask him who was that but before i could the girl comes out in one of Leeteuk oppa's shirts and his boxers."

"Whoa. Well what happened next."

"I left."

"What? Why?"

"Would you stick around?" i asked, she shook her head. "So i didn't say anything and started to walk away. He followed after me and told me that she was a friend and they had a couple of drinks."

"Oh no." i nodded. "Not oppa." I nodded again.

"What do i do Yuri?" I pouted. "I couldn't get any sleep last night because i was contemplating on whether to tell Taeyeon or not."

"I say you tell her." She said in a sure voice. "And you have to be the one to tell her, not anybody else."

"But..." i sighed. "Ugh, why did this have to happen. It's all Wooyoung oppa's fault."

"Hey nobody forced that in bed with Leeteuk oppa." Yuri pointed out. "It doesn't matter how depressed he was that does not excuse this."

"I know." I took a sip from my coffee. "This is why love ."

"And what would you know Yoona?" Yuri laughed. "You've never been in love."

"And after seeing you all go through your relationships i'm not looking forward to it." i sighed. "I'm happy just the way things are, why mess things up?" She shook her head.

"Where are you going?" she asked as i stood up from the table.

"I'm going to get a man's point of view." i answered.

"Yah, you better not think of asking those two dorks of yours." she wiggled her finger at me. "They're boys not men."

"Hey, they can have very good opinions sometimes." I argued. "Like Changmin has been helpful lately, and though he rarely shows it Kyuhyun is really smart."

"Fine, do whatever you want. But i guarantee that they will say don't tell her because of that stupid guy code they have." she rolled her eyes.

"Guy code?" i whispered to myself slightly confused. "Well i still think it's a good idea to get a guy's point of view, so i'll see you back at the house."

 

 

"Helloooooo~~!" I knocked on the door. The door opened and Jay stood rubbing his eyes. "Oh Jay oppa, good morning."

"Mmmm." He groaned.

"Is Eunhyuk oppa home?" a barking came from inside. "Momo!" i cheered pushing pass him and picked up Momo. "How is my little boy doing?"

"I'm fine but a little upset being woken up so early in the morning." I looked at Jay while petting Momo. "Oh... you were talking to the dog... I'll go wake up the monkey." He walked into Eunhyuk's room.

Moments later Eunhyuk came out of the room running out and into the bathroom. I waited a couple more minutes before he came back out. "You want something to drink or eat?" he asked.

I shook my head. "I just had some coffee with Yuri." i smiled. "I'm sorry to come by so early but i didn't get any sleep and i have work later on tonight and i need to get this figured so i can get some sleep before going to work. So i need your opinion, well i need the point of view of a guy so feel free to comment on this too Jay oppa."

He stared at me for a while. "Ok, so what can i or we help you in?"

"Oh right." I straightened myself and turned to look at him. "Ok, so i went to visit Leeteuk oppa last night and there was a girl at his place."

He stayed quiet. "Ok?"

"She was wearing his clothes." i added.

"Oh." he finally caught on. "I see."

"So, what do i do?" i asked.

"About what?"

"Wow, you really don't function well in the morning do you." I frowned.

"She's asking you whether she should tell Taeyeon or not...stupid monkey." Jay groaned from the other couch.

"Oh." he thought for a while. "Well what do you think?"

I stomped my feet lightly. "Eunhyuk~ that's why i came here. Obviously if i knew what to do i wouldn't be here."

"Well what i'm saying what if everyone you asked told you not to tell her?" he asked. "Would you feel better? Or what if they told you to tell her? Which one would make you feel better?"

"So you think i should tell her?" i asked again, he stayed quiet and shrugged his shoulders. "Come on i've got 1 day to figure this out."

"I say go with what your gut is telling you." He sighed.

"You're no help." I pouted. "Jay oppa what do you think i should do?" i turned to look at him and he was fast asleep with Momo on his laps. "I guess i should never visit the two of you in the morning."

 

 

I got home with a frown on my face. I guess i was going to tell Taeyeon unnie tomorrow, but fist i needed to get some sleep. I walked into my room and found Yuri, in bed reading a book.

"Oh you're home." she took one glance at me then looked back down. "So what happened?"

"I went over to Eunhyuk's place to ask him what he thought." i answered as landed on my soft bed.

"And what did you find out?" She asked.

"That Jay and Eunhyuk oppa don't function well in the morning." I sighed. "They didn't help much, but if i inferred what Eunhyuk oppa said then i guess he was leaning more towards me telling Taeyeon."

"I always knew i liked that boy." She smiled.

"Well i'm still asking Changmin and Kyuhyun." I added. "I won't get to see unnie until tomorrow so i have until then to ask for help from as many people as i want. But Yuri you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone about this."

"I won't." She said. "Besides i'm the one that told you that you have to be the one to tell her." i nodded. "You going to take a nap before going to work?" I nodded. "I'll wake you up an hour before you have to leave."

"Thank you." i smiled and closed my eyes.

 

 

"Hey." Changmin cheerfully waved at me. I nodded my head as i dropped off my things in the locker.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Kyuhyun added. "You ok?" I shook my head. "Fei told me that you didn't look so good when you left her place."

"You talked to Fei?" i asked. He slightly blushed and nodded his head. I looked at Changmin.

"That's not all but she invited him to this party she has to go to for work." Changmin added with a slight shake of the head. "I don't like her."

"Changmin." Kyuhyun and i said at the same time.

"Look i don't care what you guys say, there's something not right with her." He crossed his arms. "Are we just going to forget that she stalked us? You can't just turn off your stalking habit just like that." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

"You're just mad that i canceled my plans with you to go with her." Kyuhyun turned to take out the bottles of alcohol. Changmin opened his mouth only to close it again and shake his head.

"Don't worry Changmin, you and i can go out to that food stand have some pork and drinks." I smiled at him.

"Deal." Changmin smiled back and got back to work.

"Just you and him?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded. "You're just going to leave out Eunhyuk like that?"

I ignored what he just said and called Changmin back over. "Before i forget i need to ask you guys a question."

"Shoot." Changmin smiled placing the rag over his shoulder.

"Ok, i want your honest answers." They nodded. "I caught Leeteuk oppa with another girl. I went over to his house and the girl appeared wearing his clothes."

"What clothes?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Boxers and shirt." i answered.

"Hair up or down?" Changmin asked.

"Up... no wait it was down." They looked at each other then back at me. "So, should i tell Taeyeon unnie or should i just keep it to myself?"

"I say you don't tell her." Changmin said.

"Why?" i asked.

"They aren't together." Kyuhyun answered. "If they were then it would be your duty as a friend to tell her what you saw."

"Besides has anyone told him about Wooyoung?" Changmin asked. I shook my head. "They aren't together so what they do now shouldn't matter, now when and if they get back together they will either air it all out or just start anew."

I stared at Changmin and Kyuhyun. "How is it that you guys know more about this stuff than i do?"

"We're smart." Kyuhyun shrugged. "And Changmin watched too many dramas."

"Hey nobody forced you to watch them." Changmin pointed at him.

"Yah, it opening time." the manager yelled at us as she passed by. "Get to work."

"Neh!" we screamed and went to our positions for opening.

 

 

A week had passed and i decided not to tell Taeyeon what i saw when i went over to Leeteuk oppa's place. Changmin and Kyuhyun were right, nobody was going around telling him that Wooyoung and Taeyeon were getting friendly, nor did he really know the history that they shared, so Taeyeon didn't have to know that he turned into a drunk and slept with a dirty ....who doesn't look good in men's clothes.

 "Yoona?" Kyuhyun answered the door. "W-what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm here for Changmin." i answered as i let myself in. "Is he ready?" He closed the door and started at me dumbfounded.

"I...thought that you and him would be just going out to eat." He scratched the back of his head. "At night."

I sighed as i sat down. "Yeah, well he texted me in the middle of the night and decided we should go to a theme park and then out to eat at our favorite food stand." I looked in the direction of their room. "Is he up?"

"Yeah, he's in the shower." he answered. "I thought it was weird that he got up and ready all on his own this early in the morning." I laughed as he sat down next to me. "So you guys are really leaving me all alone?"

I nodded. "But you'll be going out with Fei later on tonight, so you'll only be alone for a little while." i smiled.

"I just don't think it's fair that you guys are going to a theme park without me." he frowned. "We do everything together...well things like this i mean."

I placed my hand on his back. "Changmin just can't deal with you going out with someone he doesn't like, so i guess he wants to get his mind off of things."

"Are you sure that's all?" He questioned.

I shrugged. "Well i'm not a mind reader Kyu. I'm just guessing here." He nodded his head.

He stood up. "Hey, can you tie ties? I have everything laid out but the tie." I nodded my head as i followed him into the room. I hung the tie around his neck and started to tie, i left it loose so that he could take it off and just have to tug on it when he had to put it on later tonight.

"I use to do this for Leeteuk oppa all the time." I smiled.

"And Minwoo hyung?" He asked. I stayed quiet for a while and finally gave him a false smile and nodded. "You never really talk about him."

I shrugged as i let my hands fall down once i was done. "He... he reminds me of my mom." I answered.

It was only half a lie. He did remind me of my mother. Why? Because he said that he would break up my mom and his dad if i said anything. Then he would make sure that our lives would be a living hell.

I shook my head and rid myself of that though. He's a changed man Im Yoona. Try to stop remembering the past and move on. No more negative thoughts about him or your past.

"Yoona." Changmin placed his hand on my shoulder. "You're here."

"Where else would i be." i frowned. "You told me to be here bright and early or else you wouldn't by me junk food."

He laughed. "Just let me get my shoes and we can leave."

Kyuhyun crossed his arms. "I hate the two of you."

"Don't worry..." Changmin smirked. "Yoona and i will take plenty of pictures so when we show them to you it will be as if you were there." Kyuhyun glared at Changmin. "Come on Yoona." he took my wrist and pulled me out of the room.

"Bye Kyu." I smiled at waved at him. "I'll buy you something." He frowned and nodded. "Have fun with Fei."

"Don't let her come into our house." Changmin warned. "She might bug the place with hidden cameras."

"Changmin!" Kyu and i screamed at him. He quickly rushed out of the house.

 

We had ridden every ride over 2 times and we were currently enjoying some ice cream on a bench. My feet were killing me and my voice felt sore from all the screaming i did. I knew that i wouldn't be able to speak tomorrow, but it was all worth it. I leaned back onto the bench and sighed.

"Tired?" He asked. I nodded as i continued to enjoy my ice cream. "We should probably start heading home. Besides we still have eating and drinking to do." We stood up and he started walking, but i stayed put. He looked back at me confused. "What?"

"Carry me." i pouted, he started to stomp his feet like a little kid. "Please~" i begged with a slight frown. He kneeled down before me and i jumped on his back. "Thank you Minnie."

"Yah, don't call me that." He complained as he started walking with me on his back.

"But i like it." i frowned placing my chin on his shoulder. "It makes you sound cute."

"Yeah, but who's going to be intimidated by a guy with a nickname like Minnie." he said. "That suits Sunny's boyfriend better."

I nodded in agreement. "He's so sweet. He makes Sunny so happy, and when Sunny is happy she bakes....which makes me happy." Changmin chuckled.

"You've got Kyuhyun's gift." i nodded. He stayed quiet before letting out a sigh. "I think he likes Fei." I nodded again. "By the end of tonight they might...kiss and...they might..."

"Be in a relationship?" i finished for him. He nodded. "Yeah, i know."

He sighed. "Things are going to start to change." Sadly i nodded and rested my head on his shoulder while i gripped the bag that carried Kyuhyun's gift tighter.

_____________________________________

A/N: Ok so something is seriously wrong with my computer so i thought i would update before it go worse. Sorry if this chapter but i've been pretty busy and i started on a new story that i was thinking of posting but wasn't sure if i should or not. *sigh* anyways i hope u guys enjoy the chapter (i'm really really sorry if it ) i promise that it's going to get better. (I swear) Anyways i hope u guys continue to read, comment, subscribe ^.^  thank you!