Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 20: If love is not a game then why are there so many players?

 

 

"What the....Yoona?" i groaned. My head was pounding and i felt like everything was spinning. "Changmin?"

"Changmin?" i groaned in confusion. My eyes slowly began to open and i saw Changmin sleeping next to me, and Kyuhyun standing in front of the bed with his arms crossed. "Kyu?"

"What happened?" Kyuhyun continued to stare us down. Next to me, Changmin groaned and waved his hand, signaling Kyuhyun to keep his voice down.

"Where am i?" i asked rubbing me face, as if that would help me see better, and rid myself of the spinning room.

"Your in our room." Kyuhyun answered rather harshly. "In Changmin's bed....with Changmin still in it."

"My head hurts." Changmin whined. "What time is it?"

"It's 3." Kyuhyun answered.

"In the morning?" Changmin asked.

"Yes."

"Oh." I felt Changmin wiggle a little bit next to me. "Wait!" He suddenly shot up, causing me to fall off the bed.

"Whoa." I landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Owww, Changmin." I cried as Kyuhyun helped me up and onto his bed, away from Changmin. He sat down next to me as i continued to rub my eyes and yawn.

"What are you doing home so late?" Changmin asked. "The party should have been over hours ago."

I slightly turned my head to look at Kyuhyun, who was looking down at his feet. I stood up, with much difficulty, and rushed back over to Changmin's bed. Changmin and i were now sitting together staring back at the nervous wreck. "Don't try to change the subject why were the two of you in bed together." Kyuhyun pulled me back over to his bed.

Changmin frowned trying to recall what happened. "I think we had one too many drinks." he answered. "We....walked here and....fell asleep."

"Changmin said i could use his bed and..." i tried to further explain, but my head was still hurting. "Aish...my head hurts."

"I'll go get you guys some water and pills." Kyuhyun got up from the bed and walked out.

Instantly Changmin motioned me to go back over to his side. "What do you think happened? With Kyu i mean." i asked.

Changmin stretched his head a bit to see out the door then looked back at me and whispered, "I think they did it."

"We didn't do it!!" Kyuhyun yelled as he walked into the room. I giggled like an idiot. Changmin clapped his hands over his ears and glared at Kyuhyun.

"Well then what were you guys doing out so late?" He raised an eyebrow. Once again Kyuhyun grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the other side.

"We went out for drinks with her co-workers." Kyuhyun answered. "I met most of the people she worked with except for her boss, he left the party early because he had a family emergency."

I quietly drank the pill and water as i listened to the two go back and forth. "Well whatever you do don't bring that girl here." Changmin said with a chuckle.

Kyuhyun sighed in frustration. "Yah, will you quit it already?!" Changmin and i stared at him. "What?"

"You...." Changmin stared at him in awe. "You guys....are a couple."

"W-what?" Kyuhyun blinked.

"A couple Kyuhyun. A couple. As in you are now her boy toy and she is your personal physco." Changmin placed his cup down on the nightstand.

"Changmin." I frowned.

"Yes." Kyuhyun answered suddenly. I turned to look at Kyuhyun, who was staring at his knees. "After drinks i was walking her to her car and... we kissed and... we became a couple. So... so stop talking about her like that."

"Kyu..." i didn't know what to say. I looked back at Changmin, who in exchange was staring at Kyuhyun.

"My head hurts." Changmin finally broke the silence. "I need to get some sleep."

"Come on Yoo..."

"She stays." Changmin roared. "If she goes home drunk she will get scolded by the girls."

"Well she should at least let them know that she's here." Kyuhyun added. I took out my phone from my bag and sent a quick text to Yuri. "I'll fix the sofa for you." he said before standing up and exiting the room.

"Minnie." i frowned as i walked (stumbled) over to him. "Are you ok?" He didn't answered and i kneeled down next to the bed and laid my head on the bed. "Why are you mad?"

He shrugged. "This is the first time he's done something without telling me about it first. And he knows how i feel about that girl." He frowned.

"You said it yourself Changmin." i caressed his hair as he laid down looking at me. "Things were going to change."

He sadly nodded and closed his eyes as he spoke. "I guess i kind of just hoped i was wrong." I sighed and closed my eyes. Too tired to comfort him any further.

 

 

I sat at the table with Changmin and Eunhyuk as they talked about their favorite video game was. "You know i'm beginning to wonder if you guys read."

"We read." They said in unison.

"The little packets that come inside the game with information on how to play doesn't count." they instantly frowned. "Name one book that you've read that isn't about games."

They stayed quite for a while. "The three little pigs." Changmin shrugged.

I shook my head at them. "That's just sad."

"Hey guys."

We all turned to see Kyuhyun and Fei walking hand in hand. "I know it's been a week now, but i still can't get use to that." Eunhyuk whispered, and Changmin nodded in agreement.

"Hey." I smiled ignoring the two boys next to me. "Where were you guys?"

"I was waiting outside for Kyu to get out of class." Fei smiled and giggled. "People thought i was stalking him."

"Owww." Changmin suddenly shouted. We turned to look at him. "Bit my tongue." he explained while covering his mouth.

"I guess people are use to us being friends." Kyuhyun added with a shy smile as he and Fei sat down with us. There was an awkward silence.

"Soooo." Fei smiled. "I met this guy in my class and he was trying to hit on me."

"Owww!" Once again Changmin screamed out. He pointed to his mouth again. We turned our attention back to Fei.

"At first i wasn't so sure because things like this don't usually happen." She giggled shyly.

"Owww." Changmin cried. We chose to ignore him this time, figuring it would be the same accident.

Fei continued. "But then i quickly caught on and i was finally able to tell him that i have a boyfriend." She grabbed Kyuhyun's arm. "I still don't believe it."

"Owwww."

"Damn it Changmin, what the hell are you doing trying to eat your tongue?" Kyuhyun finally erupted.

Changmin shook his head. "Well Changmin and i have to get going." I grabbed his wrist, the one that wasn't covering his mouth. "See you guys. And Eunhyuk you better drop off Momo tonight." Eunhyuk nodded.

"Where are you two going?" Kyuhyun asked.

"To eat." i answered. "I promised i'd treat Changmin to lunch if he passed his history test." i smiled as i pulled Changmin out of there. "What's with all the biting of the tongue?" I asked as i finally let go of him.

"Well you said i should bite my tongue if i thought of saying anything that would offend Kyu and Fei. And when Fei was speaking i was thinking of a lot of sarcastic remarks." he explained. I flicked him on the forehead. "Owww."

"I wasn't being literal." he frowned as he continued to rub his forhead. "I was just saying keep all sarcastic remarks to yourself."

"Well you should have said that 3 tongue bites ago." He frowned. "I need to stick my tongue in something cold."

"Ice cream." we both said. Changmin started to frown. "What's wrong? Don't you want ice cream."

He nodded. "It's just.... doing things without Kyuhyun is......"

"Weird?" i finished. He nodded. "We can start including Eunhyuk in some of our activities." I suggested. "Not as replacement, because obviously no one can replace him, but if we want a third person..."

"I guess we could start inviting Eunhyuk." Changmin sighed as i linked arms with him, instantly noticing the empty space on my left side.

 

 

"Eunhyuk." i stared at him as we sat down on the floor of the studio. Covered in sweat he looked like he was about to pass out. I handed him a towel but he stared off into space. So i took it upon myself to pat down the sweat on his forehead and on his neck. "What's wrong?"

He grabbed his water bottle and placed it on his lips. "I haven't gotten one call back." He said before starting to drink. I continued to wipe the sweat off of him. "Not one single one."

"Well maybe that because there's something out there that's better for you." I tried to cheer him up. He shook his head, and i lightly smacked him. "Well not with those negative thoughts. You have to think positive."

"How?"

I bit my lip. "Hey, how about i get you more exposure." i smiled at the sudden bright idea that popped into my head.

"What do you mean?" he tilted his head while looking at me, and took the towel out of my hand to pat down his chest.

"At the club a bunch of rich important people go and if i can get you to perform there a couple of nights i'm sure that someone will notice you." I clapped. "Last time Rain oppa was talking to this music video director, of course i didn't get to hear what they were talking about but still the fact that he was there means there's a chance you can be discovered."

He sighed. "It's not that easy."

"There you go being negative again." I smacked him. "Positive thoughts will get you far my friend." i cheered him on. "Come on." i stood up and tried pulling him up with me. "Get. Up." I groaned because i was using all my force to get him up while he was using all his to stay sitting. "Eunhyuk!"

"I don't want to." he pouted like a child.

"You have too." I stomped my feet and let go of his arm. "Come on i came here to cheer you up. Jay told me you've been in a sour mood and that not even Momo could cheer you up."

"I just want to stay here and practice some more." he let himself sink lower until he was laying down. "You can go."

"Why you.... fine, but i'll be back..." I walked towards the door. "With Changmin and ice cream." He paid no attention to me as i turned to walk away.

Minutes later i had a bag of ice cream and a whining Changmin pouting behind me. He was upset that i wouldn't let him eat an ice cream before arriving back to the dance studio. I told him that he could have one once we arrived to cheer Eunhyuk up...but i guess i shouldn't have eaten one myself.

"Yah, Eunhyuk." Changmin crossed his arms while standing at the door. "Cheer up." he ordered.

I hit him. "That's not how you cheer up people." i glared at him.

"Yoona, i'm a guy." He pointed out. "And he's a guy... this is how guys cheer each other up." I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Eunhyuk you tell her." We looked over at Eunhyuk, who just nodded. "You see."

"Well remind me never to go to you guys when i'm feeling down." I said. "I'd hate for you guys to be the ones cheering me up." I shook my head again as i brought the ice cream bag to Eunhyuk. "Yah cheer up." I imitated. Eunhyuk finally cracked a smile. "No way. It worked."

Changmin nodded with a smirk. "Told ya." He glared at Eunhyuk and took the bag away from him. "Give me." He looked through the bag until he found what flavor he wanted and pulled it out, then handed it back to him with a smile. "So what's got his boxers in a bunch anyways?"

"No call backs." i answered as i too took the bag from Eunhyuk took out an ice cream and handed it back to him.

"Girls can be cruel." Changmin sighed roughly biting into his ice cream. "I know how you feel, i use to go through the same thing. You give them your number but they never call."

"Not girls you retard. Call backs from dance auditions." i rolled my eyes.

"Oh." Changmin looked over at Eunhyuk. "Then i have no idea how you feel." Eunhyk finally chuckled.

"I knew my retard could make you laugh." I smiled. "And this is just the one of them, imagine if Kyu was here. The powers of two retards will having laughing so hard you pee yourself."

Changmin nodded and pointed at me with his thumb. "It happened to her once."

"Did not!" i screamed.

"Oh right, she "spilled water" on herself." Changmin chuckled.

"I did. In fact it wasn't even me. Kyuhyun was the one who was being stupid and knocked over the glass of water on the table." i argued.

"Ok Yoona." Changmin said, obviously not believeing me. "It was Kyu's fault."

"It was!" i assured him. "Shim Changmin, if you don't stop that i'm going to take away that ice cream from you."

"No!" Changmin turned his back to me.

"Aish." I raised my hand. "Anyways Eunhyuk you should think about what i said." Eunhyuk was looking through the bag of ice cream with a smile. "What?" I asked confused.

He took out and ice cream and then looked at me. "Do you think ice cream fixes everything."

"Yes." I answered confidently.

"Why?" he asked still smiling while looking at the ice cream.

I sighed. "My mom gave it to me whenever i was sad, scared, or mad." I looked at the ice cream i had in my hand. "From then on it always made me happy. It's magical. It made even my darkest days fade away sometimes." Eunhyuk smiled and nodded. He looked down at the ice cream and took a big bite. "What do you think?"

He smiled at me. "I'm starting to feel better."

"I knew you would."

 

 

I opened the front door. "Hey." everybody yelled as i walked inside. "How was school?"

"Meh." i answered. "Where are you guys going?" The living room was filled with clothes and shoes. Some of the girls had rollers in their hair and walking around picking up a dress here, only to leave it for a nice dressy shirt.

"Please tell me you didn't forget." Jessica said as she picked up the dress Sooyoung had just put back down. "Yah, Sooyoung you can take it back if you just put it down." She screamed at Sooyoung who was now trying to take the dress back.

"Forget wh... oh fudge balls." I grabbed my head. "Today is Tiffany's runway thingy." I let my bag fall to the ground. "Why didn't any of you remind me." I was specifically looking at Yuri. "I wouldn't have gone with Changmin to eat after school if i knew i had to be home early so i could get ready."

"It's fine." Taeyeon said. "Just go take a quick shower, we'll try to look for something you can wear, and then you do your hair and make-up." i nodded and ran to the bathroom.

 

"Where is Fany?" i asked as we walked into the building where the runway was being held.

"She's in the back making sure her outfit is perfect before and after they put it on the model." Wooyoung suddenly appeared. "I'll take you guys to your seats." We followed him to the front row. "Fany had these seats set aside for you guys. She'll be in the back so i don't think you guys will be able to see her until after the show." We nodded. "Well i better get back there." he bowed to us and ran backstage.

"Hey, so we were thinking of going to the club after this to celebrate." Hyoyeon said to me. "What do you think?"

"I think that my boss will kill me." i said. "I told her i had an important meeting and suddenly showing up at the club with you guys to celebrate."

"Come on Yoong." Sooyoung elbowed me. "Live a little. Besides this is a big day for Tiffany, we got to party."

"Fine." i sighed. "But if i get in trouble i'm blaming it on you guys." i pointed at them and leaned back into the seat. "My boss might even make me work if she sees me there."

"Shhh, you guys it's about to start." Sunny shushed us with a smile on her face. Everyone suddenly turned silent and smiled as they looked at the runway.

"Hey," i whispered, they all turned to look at me with excited smiles. "It suddenly occurred to me that we've never seen Tiffany's outfit, so how are we going to know which one is her's?" their smiles fell and they stared at me with a blank expression, realizing i was right. "S-sorry, i'll keep quiet." i turned my attention back to the runway.

The show was awesome. We cheered equally for all the designs (since we didn't know which one was Tiffany's). In the end all the models came out together and stood on the runway clapping, then the designers came out and stood next to their model and clothes. That was when we finally found out which outfit Tiffany made. We stood up and clapped louder than the rest of the people. Sooyoung screamed out Tiffany's name while Hyoyeon pumped her fist in the air. The rest of the girls scolded them while Yuri and i laughed. Finally we were waiting for Tiffany to come out.

"I can't believe you two." Jessica shook her head.

"We were cheering on Tiffany." Sooyoung reasoned.

"You were acting like it was a concert." Jessica raised her hand to hit the both of them.

"You guys!" Tiffany squealed running towards us with her arms wide open. We all were brought in for a group hug. "So, what did you guys think?"

"It was amazing." Taeyeon started the compliment wave. Everyone else started complimenting her at the same time that it was so hard to make out what they were saying. At one point i thought i heard Sooyoung say some thing about cake... it turned out she said 'you were great'.

"Thanks guys." Tiffany said as the compliments started to fade.

"We're thinking about going out to celebrate." Jessica smiled hugging Tiffany's arm. "We're going to the Rising Sun Club." Tiffany clapped.

"Can i join?" Wooyoung walked toward us with his hands in his front pocket. Tiffany smiled and nodded, and of course everyone else agreed.

"Let's see how Wooyoung handles having both Tiffany and Taeyeon with him." Yuri leaned in to whisper to me. I nodded.

 

"I hate you guys." i glared at the group.

"Yoona, we are here to celebrate Fany's clothes being on a runway." Sooyoung slurred as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"The manager said we could have free drinks as long as you worked." Hyoyeon smiled lifting up one of the free drinks.

"And who are we to turn down free drinks." Sunny laughed.

"You sacrificed yourself for the sake of our fun night and to that we shall drink." Yuri lifted her glass to toast with the rest of them.

"More like you sacrificed me." i rolled my eyes at them. "What happened to we all have to be there to celebrate with Tiffany?"

"It's not like you're not here." Sooyoung replied. "You're here.... you're just going to be bringing us...and everyone else drinks." She giggled.

"I hope you have the biggest hangover." I glared at her as i walked away.

"What happened to your day off?" Changmin smirked as i walked up to them, placing my tray on the table.

"I'm going to kill them." i sighed. "They want some shots. Give me the strongest liquor you have." i smiled evilly. Kyuhyun just laughed and started to fix them. "They tell me to get the day off today and i'm all for it because it was to support Fany unnie's design."

"Oh that runaway thing."

"No Changmin, not runaway it's a runway." i corrected him. "Anyways, then they tell me let's celebrate at the club, and i was like no i called to have the day off and they said we had to celebrate with Tiffany. And what do i end up doing because of them? Working!" i slammed my hands on the table. "The sold me out for free drinks."

"Hey," Kyuhyun pushed the tray filled with shot glasses. "If it makes you feel any better.... i would have done the same thing." Him and Changmin errupted with laughter.

"Hahaha, very funny." I rolled my eyes as i walked away with my tray in hand.

"Here." i placed the drinks on the table with a sour mood.

"Yah, with that attitude we won't leave any tips." Sooyoung said frowning.

"You never tip." I stated as i walked away.

I spent most of the night waiting on their table. Hyoyeon dragged Seohyun and Sooyoung out to the dance floor. Yuri finally followed after bringing Jessica along with her. They were all giggling and smiling like dorks. Reason being they had one too many drinks. From the bar i watched Sunny finally stand up ask something. Tiffany looked at Wooyoung, and Wooyoung slightly looked at Taeyeon then shook his head. Taeyeon also shook her head and Tiffany and Sunny linked arms and walked away to join the other girls on the dance floor.

Wooyoung suddenly got closer to Taeyeon so they could talk more comfortably. I stared at them from afar then would glance over at Tiffany, who was happily dancing the night away. I suddenly noticed someone missing. "Where's Sooyoung?"

Changmin looked up from his work. "Ahh, she's talking to Mr. Jung." he pointed her out.

"Eh?" i looked at where he was pointing. "Rain oppa is back?" i stared at the two talking. "Since when?" The guys shrugged and continued their work. Sooyoung was in flirting mode. The reason i could tell was because whenever she laughed she covered , which was something she didn't do at home with us. And Rain oppa was staring at her and his lips. "Oh God."

"What?" Asked Kyuhyun.

"They're flirting." i answered.

"Didn't Mr. Jung confess to you not so long ago?" Changmin pointed out. I nodded.

I looked back at Wooyoung and Taeyeon, then at Tiffany, then back at Sooyoung. I sighed turning back around to Kyuhyun and Changmin. "If love isn't a game, then why are there so many players?"

______________________________

A/N: Whaaaa thank you guys so much for the comments. They encouraged me to update faster. ^.^  Anyways i revealed why Yoona is sooo obsessed with ice cream it has to do with her mom (and a little with Minwoo) anyways i don't know about you guys but i think it's time for Wooyoung to make up his mind about Taeyeon and Tiffany (or else he'll feel the wrath of Im Yoona lol) Well thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing  ^.^