Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 24: What an .... oh not you sir, sorry

 

 

 

 

I couldn't even function right after what i had just heard. Everything in my brain was scrambled together with so many questions i wanted to ask. "How...what....Huh?" i looked at Yuri for an answer.

"I told you i heard them talking on the phone the other day." She said. "I was just as surprised but thought i heard wrong because she was talking about it causally and then she started talking about what shirt she bought after work. So i wanted to investigate after what i heard but i as spying." She sighed and shook her head. "But you seem to have a real gift for it... well if you concentrate that is, because that last time you came with me was really annoying."

"What are we going to do?" i asked impatiently since she was rambling off.

"What do you mean what are we going to do?" She asked. "We're keeping quiet about this."

"Eh?" my mouth hung open. "B..but then what was the whole purpose of finding out? Sunny unnie needs us. She's in there crying because she's worried. I have to show her i'm there for her, after all she was there for me when......"

Oh . I almost let it slip.

"When what?" Yuri tilted her head.

"When... when..." Think Im Yoona. "When i fell at the park last Tuesday." i lied.

Yuri shook her head. "I think this is bigger than falling down at the park. She's pregnant for goodness sakes."

"Who's pregnant?"

"Ahhh." Yuri and i jumped up and screamed.

"What's with the two of you?" Tiffany asked us while waving goodbye to Siwon, who was kind enough to drive her home today. "Who's pregnant?"

"Huh?" i asked trying to buy myself time for a good lie.

"A character in a stupid video game Kyuhyun and Changmin found." Yuri lied. "They told Yoona about it and she was telling me. Don't you think it's stupid."

Tiffany nodded. "They're running out of ideas for video games aren't they." She motioned to the house. "Shall we go in then?" we nodded and followed her in.

Yuri passed Tiffany and walked in. "We're home." she called out. Sungmin came out and greeted us. "Oh Sungmin oppa, I had no idea you were here."

I shook my head. Yuri unnie should really pay attention in acting class. Or at least be better at lying.

"I came to visit before going to work." he bowed. "Sunny is asleep right now. She had a tough day today."

"I bet." Yuri mumbled under her breath.

"Huh?" Tiffany and Sungmin asked.

I smacked myself on the head and looked at Yuri. "Huh? Oh i said pet. Yoona..." She turned to look at me. "How long are you going to let Momo stay with Jiyeon?"

"Huh? Oh, well she was pretty upset that this guy she has had a crush on for a while asked someone else to be his girlfriend, so i offered her Momo until she felt better." I said while scratching my head. "But she seems to be happy only if Momo is with her. I guess i'm going ot have to wait until she finds a new crush.... which should be in a couple of days."

"Well..." Sungmin said awkwardly (thanks to Yuri). "I should be going. Goodbye." He smiled and bowed to us before leaving.

I looked at Yuri, who looked back at me. "Something wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"No." we both answered at the same time. I looked at Yuri then back at Tiffany. "I want ice cream." i announced. "Yuri want to come with me to go get some?"

"Yes, of course." she nodded. "Be back Tiffany." She waved and followed me out.

"What are we going to do?" i asked as we walked out of the house.

"I don't... oh, Sungmin oppa." Yuri suddenly said. He was standing in front of us looking at us as we stood frozen.

"I forgot my keys." he said.

"Oh." We both said and separated so that he could enter. Once he was in Yuri grabbed my arm and the both of us start laughing and running down the street. "That was so close." I nodded in agreement.

"But what are we going to do?" i asked. "We aren't going to keep quiet about knowing, are we?"

"Fine, you go and tell her that you listened in on her and Sungmin oppa's private conversation and heard about her being pregnant. Just leave me out of it." she crossed her arms.

I frowned. "When you say it like that you make it seem like its a bad thing."

"That's because it is Yoona." Yuri said. "We just have to wait for her to tell us that she's pregnant and then we will support her in whatever she needs."

I nodded. "At least Sungmin oppa is there for her. I guess that will ease the stress a little." Yuri nodded in agreement.

 

 

"Ok, class is over for today." the dance teacher announced.

"But we still have like half an hour left." someone yelled out.

"Walk around campus if you want, but i have a meeting i have to attend so... goodbye." he said.

We all started backing our things and started walking out of class. "Ah, it feels so good to get out of class early." Yuri stretched out her arms.

"Eh? It feels the same as getting out of class on time." I said. "Hey, since we're out early do you mind coming with me to the library to return a book?" i asked.

"Sure." She smiled. "It's not like i have anything better to do. Minwoo oppa isn't coming for me yet." I smiled as i walked with her to the school library.

We ended up spending our free time in the library and soon it was time for lunch. Yuri left with Minwoo while i started heading to meet up with Fei and the retards. On my way there i saw Nichkhun by himself. As soon as he saw me he looked away and nearly broke into a run, but ended up running into a group of guys. He mumbled his apology and ran off with one last look at me.

"Weird." i mumbled as i continued my way to the lunch area.

"Yoong." Changmin smiled while waving me over. Kyuhyun arrived with his tray of food and sat down next to Changmin. I sat down across from them, still a little weirded out by Nichkhun reaction to me earlier. I thought we ended on good terms. "Something wrong?" Changmin asked with his mouth full of chicken sandwich.

I shook my head. "Well..." I tilted my head to the side. "I kind of ran into Nichkhun on my way over here."

"Who?" Changmin asked.

"The jerk."

"Ah."

"Yeah." I pondered for a bit. "As soon as he saw me he took off."

"Maybe it's for the best." Kyuhyun said taking a bite out of his cookie. "Or do you miss him bugging you?" I shook my head. "Then don't worry about it."

"I guess your right." i smiled at them as i took Changmin's grape juice. "Where's Fei?"

"Still taking care of her mother and work." Kyuhyun sighed.

"Shouldn't you go visit her and her mother in the hospital then?" i asked.

He shook his head. "I don't think i'm ready to meet her mother, and even less if she's in that condition." he answered. "And besides Fei doesn't want my first meeting with her to be in the hospital."

"That's understandable." I commented.

"Is something else wrong?" Changmin asked while stuffing his face with food. I shook my head and smiled.

"Are you that upset about that jerk ignoring you?" Kyuhyun asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Of course not, i've got other things on my mind." i realized what i said and quickly regretted it.

"Like what?" they both asked.

"You guys are just as nosey as the girls." i shook my head.

"Yah." they both seemed offended.

"Well it's true." i stuck my tongue out at them. "You like to hear gossip just as much as they do."

"Are you going to tell us or not." Kyuhyun asked impatiently.

"I'm gonna go with not." i smiled.

"Meanie." Changmin pouted.

"Moving on..." i ignored his comment and tried changing the subject. "Has game night been set up yet?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "Fei might be out for the rest of the week and she said she wouldn't be able to see me because she'll be busy with work and her mother. So we figured that this Friday night we could have game night."

"Sound good to me." i smiled. Suddenly i got a text message from Yuri telling me to hurry home. "Damn, i have to go you guys." i grabbed my things and quickly headed out.

I finally reached home and saw everyone in the living room including Sungmin. They looked like they were having a serious discussion and some of the girls even seemed to be angry at Sunny and Sungmin. I announced i was home but no one seemed to notice.

"What were you thinking?" Taeyeon asked a little frustrated. She raised her hands to the side of her head and started rubbing her temples.

"How could you be so careless?" Jessica stood behind Taeyeon and placed her hands on her shoulder.

"Do you know how much responsibility something like this is?" Tiffany asked. She wasn't as mad as the other two but she was still concern.

OMG! They told them. "Stop it." i yelled finally gaining the attention of everyone. "We're suppose to be family and support each other in everything. Not fighting."

They stayed quiet. Sunny smiled at me as a form of a thank you. "Yoona is right." Sooyoung agreed.

"So what if Sunny unnie is pregnant. Sure it will be a change but we are here for each other no matter what." i said confidently.

"PREGNANT!?!?!?!?!?!?" They all screamed in surprise. Sunny's smiled quickly faded and her eye grew wide, Sungmin suddenly grew pale.

"D-did i say pregnant?" i stuttered. "I mean......" I tried thinking of a word that rhymed with pregnant but nothing was coming to mind. "Damn it what in the world rhymes with pregnant."

"Sunny-ah." Taeyeon looked at her waiting for confirmation. Sunny's gaze, however, was still fixed on me. Still in a state of shock. Slowly, ever so slowly she turned her head while her eyes were still glued to me, finally her eyes looked up at Taeyeon. "Well?"

She opened but nothing came out for a while. "I.... I have... i........." Sungmin finally placed his hands on her shoulders. She took a deep breath.

"She took one of the pregnancy test and it came out positive but we have an appointment at the doctor this Friday to get a more accurate answer." Sungmin spoke for her. "I lover her and I plan to support her all the way." He suddenly bowed. "I'm sorry for this."

No one said anything after that. Yuri quickly grabbed my wrist and we snuck into our room. She locked the door behind her. "What the hell Yoona."

"I thought they were yelling at her because she told them that she was pregnant." i lowered my head shamefully.

Yuri shook her head. "Her and Sungmin just announced that they bought a place to open their own restaurant." she said.

"Well how was i suppose to know?" i nearly yelled. "Between the text message you sent me and walking into the house to find the girls scolding Sunny and Sungmin oppa being there, the only thing that made sense was that they told them about being pregnant." i reasoned.

"I guess it's not your fault." Yuri said while sitting on the bed. "At least now that everyone knows Sunny won't be so stressed out, right?" i nodded.

"Hey wait a minute." i turned to look at Yuri. "Then why did you need me to come home as soon as possible? You made it sound like an emergency."

She blushed a little and lowered her head. "I wanted you to help me pick out an outfit.... i have a date with Minwoo oppa tonight."

"Yuri-ah!" i yelled as i tackled her.

 

The next day i woke up and got ready for school, everything was quiet. I sat at the kitchen table and started eating my cereal. Suddenly Sunny walked into the kitchen, and i quickly sank into my seat. She grabbed a cup and filled it with orange juice, then made her way over to me. She sat across from me and stared at me for the longest time. I avoided her gaze for quite sometime but finally i looked up.

"I-i'm sorry." I said. "For.... ruining everything and telling everyone about you being pregnant."

"Possibly." Sunny corrected. "Possibly being pregnant. I know you didn't mean to do that, but what i do want to know is how in the world did you find that out." She leaned in closer to me. "Well Yoona?"

"I.... I...." i sighed. "I came home from school and heard you and Sungmin oppa talking about it. My intention wasn't to listen in but i..." i hung my head.

I heard her sigh. "It's ok. I know you didn't mean to out me and Sungmin oppa like that, and it's good to know that you were defending me. Even though you did leave me there after announcing that to everyone in the house." she laughed.

"Sorry," i bowed my head. "Yuri pulled me with her to our room, and then i helped her get ready for her date. Then after that i was kind of scared to come out of my room."

She laughed. "It's ok. They girls are taking it pretty well, but they're just as nervous about this as i am." she weakly smiled. "But once Sungmin and I go to the doctor and get our test done.... we will have a sure answer."

"I should get going?" i said checking the time. "The bus won't wait for me and i can't be late." she nodded and waved at me as i headed out the door.

 

"Yah, give that back." i fought with Changmin for a chocolate chip cookie.

"So Sunny is pregnant?" Kyuhyun asked, trying to ignore our battle for the sweet cookie. "How did that happen?"

"Well Kyu..." Changmin started while continuing his struggle with me. "when a man and girl love each other...... they decide to....."

"Yah!" Kyuhyun yelled. "I didn't ask for you to explain the process."

"Well you asked." Changmin tugged on the cookie but i pulled it back.

"That's shocking news." Kyuhyun shook his head. "And you outed her to everyone yesterday? How did everyone react? I bet everyone was shocked."

"OOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!! She bit me." Changmin cried out while holding his hand to his chest.

"Stop acting like this is the first time she does that." Kyuhyun shook his head and reached across the table taking the cookie out of my hand effortless, opening the bag, and taking a huge bite out of it.

My mouth hung wide open. "Yah." I said sadly. "That was mine...." Tears starting to form in my eyes. "....i stole that from Changmin....."

Kyuhyun smirked. "And i stole it from you."

"I hate you." i pouted and turned my back to him.

"See what you did." Changmin patted my back. "How dare you?"

"What?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Hey guys." Fei came over and sat down next to Kyuhyun. "What's going on?"

"You're stupid boyfriend took my cookie." i pointed at him like a five year old. "I worked hard to steal that cookie." I pointed over at Changmin. "I bit him for it."

Changmin nodded and showed his arm. "It's true."

Fei just laughed. "You guys really are like a special group. It's like you live in your own little world." She took in a deep breath. "Aren't you guys ever afraid of someone just messing that all up?"

I looked at her confused. "Who would want to do that?" I asked. "I know they're retards, but they're completely harmless."

"Hey." Both of them said out of offense.

"Yeah i know." Fei nodded.

"Hey." Once again both of them yelled out.

"But... you guys are so sure that nothing can break you apart." She began. "Why?"

Changmin sighed. "No one can ever break us apart because we're like super friends." he chuckled. "We can often communicate without talking and sometimes we can sense when one of us is in danger, which comes in handy when you work at the club."

"We've known each other all our lives." Kyuhyun said. "We don't really keep secrets."

"Is that so." she smiled. I stayed quiet and nodded.

"Anyways," i said hoping to change the subject. "How is your mom doing?"

She smiled weakly. "My boss got me a nurse to take care of her so i wouldn't have to miss anymore days at school and so i could work." She looked tired. "Speaking of which i should get going." she leaned over and gave Kyuhyun a quick hug.

"So soon?" i asked. Changmin sniffled a laugh, but i nudged him with my elbow.

She nodded as she stood up. "I just came by to say hi, i really need to go." She smiled at us. "But maybe by the weekend i'll be free and we can all hang out."

"I'll hold my breath." Changmin whispered.

"Bye." We waved at her as she ran off.

"Why do you insist on being so rude?" i asked Changmin as soon as Fei was out of sight.

He shrugged. "I can't help it... i still don't like her."

"Well that doesn't mean you have to be rude to her." i frowned. "She's been nothing but nice to you and she is Kyu's girlfriend."

"Yoona is right." Kyuhyun said.

I pointed at him. "You. Don't agree with me. I'm still mad at you for stealing my cookie."

"I thought you were over it?" i ignored him and turned my head to the side. "I'm sorry...... you still don't forgive me?" I continued to ignore him. "Fine, i'll buy you two cookies."

"I forgive you." i smiled instantly.

 

I waited for Kyuhyun and Changmin outside of the school. They had to talk to a teacher about their grades and after that we were going to get something to eat. I traced the cracks on the floor with my feet and looked up to see Nichkhun walking with his friends, however, the second he saw me he came to a sudden stop. His girlfriend hugged his arm tighter and asked him what was wrong. He looked back at them, said something and ran off. His girlfriend ran after him and his friends soon followed.

"He's purposely avoiding me." I thought out loud with a bit of a frown. What in the world did i do to him? Besides hit him in the face with a ball and get him kicked out of the club? Both of which were his own fault.

"Who's avoiding you?" Changmin asked jumping out in front of me and tilting his head to the side like a little kid.

"Huh? Oh no one important." i smiled as i looked over to see Kyuhyun placing his things into his bag. "Are you guys ready to go?"

"Yeah." Kyuhyun answered finally zipping up his backpack. He smirked while looking at Changmin. "Someone is going to have to miss work tonight." I looked at him curiously. "Changmin has to turn in his missing assignments by tomorrow in order to raise his grade." I looked over at Changmin, who just hung his head.

"Then you should go straight home and start on your work." i stated.

"Ani!" he yelled. "I have to eat. I can't do anything on an empty stomach. I have to eat." he pleaded. Kyuhyun just laughed. "Yah!" he ran after Kyuhyun and jumped on his back.

"Yah! Get off of me!" he tried spinning around to throw off Changmin. "Changmin!" he continued to run with Changmin on his back.

I smiled. "That's my retards." i ran after them.

"I'm home." i called as i ran straight to my room and took out my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. "Ah, who's in there?"

"I think it's Yuri." Sooyoung answered while looking through her cook book. "Or was it Tiffany?"

"Yah, Tiffany! Hurry up i have somewhere to go!" Yuri yelled.

"Oh it's Tiffany." Sooyoung said. I looked at her with a 'duh' expression and turned back to look at Yuri who was busy banging on the door.

I walked up next to her. "Oh no you don't." Yuri wiggled her finger at me. "I called next on the bathroom Yoona."

"But i have a job to get to." i argued. "I'm not going out for fun."

"Neither am i." She said. I raised my eyebrows and she let out a sigh. "Ok so maybe i am but Minwoo oppa said that his father might be flying in today and he wants me to be there to meet him."

"H-he's coming to visit?" i asked.

Yuri nodded without noticing my reaction to her mentioning my step-father's arrival. "Yeah, Minwoo wants me to meet him. He said he might be here tonight, but then again he's busy with his own company overseas so he might not come. However, Minwoo wants me to be there just in case."

"I see." i said looking away. "Then i guess i can go in late for work." i started walking away.

"I promise i'll be quick." She turned back to the door. "Unlike SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN IN THERE FOR NEARLY AN HOUR AND A HALF. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE FANY?!"

"You ok?" Sooyoung asked.

I nodded. "Why?" i asked.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "You don't sound to excited about your stepfather coming."

"I'm not." i said truthfully. "Don't get me wrong he tried his best to be a dad figure to me, but.... he was never really a family guy. But he loved my mom."

"So you guys were never close?" she asked.

I thought for a while. "We... were as close as a busy stepfather can get to any child. He was nice but it was never anything beyond the 'how was school question' and 'if you need anything just ask me' comment." i said.

She frowned. "Your childhood sounds sad."

I laughed. "It wasn't that bad." i smiled. "I had the best retards a girl could ask for." She laughed along with me and offered me some of the cookies she had in her lap.

"Yoona." Hyoyeon called on me from her room. She motioned for me to follow her in. "Close the door behind you."

I did as i was told and walked up to her. "What is it unnie?"

"Have you talked to Seohyun lately?" she asked in a hush tone. I shook my head. "Damn." she snapped her fingers and let herself fall on the bed with a wide smile.

"What's going on with Seohyun? Is she ok?" i asked.

"Huh?" she sat back up. "Oh, yeah she's ok. I just wanted to know what she and Junho were talking about the other day when he came over."

"Why don't you just ask Junho?" i asked.

"I did." She frowned. "But he won't tell me. He said something about a secret." She groaned. "Stupid boy and his stupid morals."

"Yeah." I raised a fist in the air. "Curse him and his moral of keeping a secret." I said sarcastically.

"I'm being serious." She looked at me frowning.

"So am i." I pointed to my face. "Did you not see the serious face? Here, let me do it again."

"Yoona." She laughed and threw a pillow at me.

"Maybe it's a surprise for you." i suggested as i caught the pillow and threw it back at her. "You're just a nosey person."

"I hate surprises." she said. "When you guys try to throw me a surprise party i always find out one way or another. And after the surprise that Sunny gave us i think i can go the rest of the year without another surprise."

"Deal with it unnie." i playfully stuck my tongue out at her and walked out of her room. "Oh Seohyun what a surprise." i smiled as i almost bumped into her after coming out of Hyoyeon's room.

"Oh, hi unnie." she smiled at me.

""Going to study in your room?" i asked. She nodded happily and hugged her book close to her chest. "Can i talk to you for a second."

"Sure unnie." She followed me into my room. I closed the door behind her and motioned for her to sit. "What do you want to talk about? Are you having trouble in school again?"

"No." I shook my head and sat next to her. "Hyoyeon told me that you and Junho oppa were talking the other day."

"Yes."

"She really wants to know what you two were talking about." i sighed. "You know how nuts she gets when people are keeping secrets from her and she's in her room thinking that it's a surprise for her and she hates surprises."

Seohyun lowered her head. "It's not a surprise for her." she said.

"Then what.... is Junho oppa cheating on her?" i balled up my fist. "I swear i'm going to hang that boy by his thumbs."

"No unnie." Seohyun calmed me down. "Junho oppa loves Hyoyeon. He thinks that they were made for each other."

"Then what is it?" i asked.

"I......" she bit her lip and looked away. "I think....."

"What is it Seohyun?" i asked.

"IthinkimightlikeReyowookoppa." she quickly said and hid her face behind her hands.

When i finally realized what she had said i looked at her. "Is that it? That's what you were talking to Junho oppa about?" She nodded, still hiding her face. I laughed and rubbed her back. "Seohyun liking someone isn't a crime, you realize that?" She nodded again. "Then why are you acting like this?"

She looked up at me. "B-because." She took a deep breath. "Guys get in the way of school and friends but....."

"One part of your body you can't control is your heart Hyunnie." i smiled as i patted her back. "It's ok if you like Wookie."

"But.... i don't know how to deal with this kind of stuff." She sighed. "That's why i asked Junho oppa."

"That's one of the perks of living with a bunch of girls who are love crazy. They have tons of advice for you." i smiled. "Personally i don't have any advice to offer you because... well you know my whole deal with love and boys, but i'm sure the rest of the girls will be happy to talk with you about it. And you should know what to do and what not to do. Don't stop being you for some guy."

She hugged me tightly. "Thank you unnie."

"No problem." i smiled. "But you should probably tell Hyo about this because she's over in her room planning way to torture Junho oppa to get him to talk."

"I will." She smiled and left the room.

 

"Kyu can you get me a glass of water?" i asked as i sat down on the stool at the bar. I was finally allowed a quick break after running around bringing drink after drink to the V.I.P. rooms and some tables down here.

"You look tired." he stated the obvious. I wanted to hit him upside the head so badly but i just took the cup from him and started drinking. "It's busy tonight isn't it."

"Duh." I slammed the cup down and pushed it towards him. "Today is free drinks for ladies so of course it's going to be packed. Girls come for drinks and the guys come for the girls." I explained motioning for him to fill the cup up again.

"You have no idea how many cringe worthy pick up lines i've heard this night." He shook his head as he pushed the glass back to me. "I had to bite my cheek from laughing out loud." He rubbed his cheek with a slight pout. "Thank God Changmin isn't here or else there is no way in hell i would be able to hold in my laughter."

I nodded. "Was he really upset that he had to stay home today to do homework?" He nodded his head and smiled. "Well he should have gotten his work done instead of playing video games with you. This is your fault."

"Hey, i managed to get my work done in time." he pointed out. "But then again i guess we can't all be geniuses like me." I rolled my eyes and sighed as i spun around in the bar stool to face the crowd. "It looks like your break is over." I nodded sadly. "Have fun." He teased. I growled at him as i started to walk away.

After only 30 minutes of working the demands for drinks were crazy because the time limit for free drinks was ending soon. I had three tables waiting for drinks and five other waiting for me to take their orders and those were apart from the orders i had from the V.I.P. room.

"Yes mam' i'll be right back with your drinks sorry for the wait." i bowed before walking away. Suddenly i bumped into someone. "Oh sorry." I looked up and saw Rain oppa looking back down at me. "Oh oppa."

"Working hard?" I nodded. "I just wanted to let you know i brought in more people to come in and help, so it should be easier for you now."

I sighed. "Thank goodness." i leaned against the wall. "I thought i was going to pass out." I looked at him. "Promise me something oppa."

"What is it?" he smiled.

"No more free drinks for ladies nights." i pleaded. "And if you plan on having more of them then please don't make it the days i work."

He laughed. "I'll see what i can do." He walked with me. "Do you think i can talk to you after work?"

I looked up at him. "Sure." i answered with a smile. He rubbed the top of my head and walked away with a smile.

I walked up to the co-workers that just arrived and told them which tables they were going to be working on and which ones i was taking. They quickly caught up and in no time everything was back to running smoothly. I was more relaxed and didn't have to run from table to table. However, i was so happy that the work day for me was over.

"Want me to walk you to the bus stop or are the girls coming for you?" Kyuhyun asked as he put on his jacket.

"Huh? Oh, i think the Jessica is coming to pick me up." i said. "You want a ride? You don't have Changmin to go back with you."

"You sure it's ok?" he asked.

I nodded. "Just wait for me outside, i have to talk with Rain oppa first." He nodded and headed out.

I walked up to Rain oppa and waited for him to finish his conversation with manager unnie. "Oh Yoona." he smiled once he saw me. "Follow me into the office." He placed his hand on my back as he led me to the office.

He closed the door behind him. "What did you want to talk about oppa?" i asked. "Did i do something wrong?"

He shook his head and smiled. "No, of course not." He took a couple of steps closer to me and touched the side of my face. "It feels like forever since it's just been the two of us."

"Yeah," I said starting to feel awkward. Slowly, i took a step back. "I'm sure you were busy with your wife and i was busy with my life." i giggled. "That rhymed."

He chuckled. "I missed your sense of humor." he stepped closer.

I was starting to regret telling Kyu to wait outside for me. "Soooo.... you said you wanted to talk to me."

"You still haven't forgotten what i said to you, right?" he asked while placing his hands behind his back. I felt a little better with him doing that because the way he was touching me wasn't....normal.

"Uhh..." i stopped to think. "Can you be more specific?" I asked. "You've said a lot of things to me during work and..."

"My feelings for you haven't gone away Yoona." he said, cutting me off. My eyes went wide as i stared up at him. "I went through the divorce with my wife, finally, and i tried my best to keep my distance from you so that things could kind of be forgotten and go back to normal. I thought that maybe i wouldn't feel as strongly about you as i did, but i was wrong." he had me trapped between him and the wall. "Somehow they got stronger..."

"Op..." i didn't get to say anything because he leaned in and kissed me. At first i stood there frozen because i didn't expect him to do that and then i quickly pushed him away once i came back to my senses.

I placed my hand over my mouth and looked at him. "Yoona." he grabbed me by my upper arms and held me in place. I guess he noticed how my eyes were on the door, screaming to get away. "I just need you to listen to me for just a second, okay?" he lowered himself to meet eye to eye with me.

"I....I....." What i wouldn't give to have super metal powers right now so i could communicate with my retard waiting outside for me. "There's some..."

"Yoona." He said in a stern voice. Which caused me to jump up a little. "It wasn't a question." His grip became a little tighter and i felt like i was ready to throw up.

"R-Rain oppa...please let go of me." I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Please."

"Only if you promise to sit down and listen to me." he said. I quickly nodded and he slightly let go of me. He sat me down on the chair and kneeled down in front of me, placing his hands on the arm rest of the chair, trapping me in the chair. I tried my best to calm down, but i couldn't stop myself from shaking. "Can you seriously tell me that you haven't thought about me at all since i confessed to you? Since i went away?"

I was scared to answer. "I d-did wonder where you were when you were away but..." He looked away and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Listen Yoona," he looked back at me. "My feelings for you aren't going away anytime soon and i really think you should give me a chance to show you just how much i care for you." He leaned in again but this time i blocked him with my hands.

"Stop oppa." i said doing my best to block his lips from coming anywhere near me. He paid no attention to me and continued to fight back. Slowly flashbacks of when i was little started invading my head and i started to feel a panic attack coming on. "Stop oppa please." I cried.

The door suddenly opened. "Hey sorry to inturpt but Jessica is... what the hell." I pushed Rain oppa and got up from the chair and ran to Kyuhyun.

"Let's go Kyu." i tugged on his arm.

"Yoona I'm..." Rain oppa started.

"It's ok oppa." i couldn't even look at him as i spoke, but for some reason i felt like he was upset with me. "I-i'll talk to you later." i pulled Kyuhyun out of the room before he could cause a bigger commotion.

"What the hell happened in there?" he asked as i pulled him out of the building. Instantly i started looking for Jessica.

"Where's Sica unnie?" i asked.

"Huh? Oh, she said she was going to get some food since you were taking so long." he said. "Anyways what happened with Mr. Jung and you?"

"Nothing." I let out a deep breath. I finally felt like i could breathe.

"I don't buy that for a second." he said turning me to face him. "He was kneeling down in front of you while you were sitting in a chair. He was super close to you and you looked like you were trying to fight him off. Not to mention he looked really pissed when..."

"Just drop it Kyuhyun." i screamed at him. I was still a little jumpy from what just happened, and lashed out at Kyuhyun. "Sorry i didn't mean to raise my voice, but there are some things that are personal and..."

"I'm just looking out for you." He said.

"I know you are." i said.

"He's a big man and you... you're not."

"I know that."

"He could easily overpower you if he wanted." He was right. If Kyuhyun didn't come in when he did then there's a chance that things could have turned ugly. "Yoona?"

"I know Kyu." i said looking at him with a weak smile. "But Rain oppa would never do something to hurt me."

"If you say so." he turned around to face the street and look for Jessica. I wasn't so sure if what i said to Kyuhyun was the truth. I've never seen Rain oppa like that before. He has always been calm, understanding, and respectful.

It's stress Yoona. He just got a divorce and he's opening new clubs in new locations like in Japan. Stress can get to a person. I'll call to talk to him about what happened in his office and get things straighten out bewteen us.

"There she is." Kyuhyun said snapping me out of my thoughts. I followed him to the car and as i got in i saw Rain oppa walking towards his own car. Our eyes met and they were intense and scary. I looked away.

"How was work today?" Jessica asked me.

"Stressful." i answered with a sigh as i sunk into my seat.

 

 

"Hey Yoona." Changmin smiled as i sat down next to him at the table. "How was work last night without me? I heard that it was hell."

"No, Kyu and i had a lot of fun without you." i smiled as he started to frown and poke at his food. "I'm just kidding Changmin. But you did save yourself from a lot of drunk girls and cheesy pick up lines." i said shaking my head. "It was the worst day to work ever."

"That bad?" he asked.

I nodded. "Didn't Kyu tell you?" i asked.

"Well, he just said it was ladies get free drinks and that the demand for drinks was high because the girls wanted to get all the free drinks they could." i nodded. "And then he also told me that something happened between you and Mr. Jung."

"That big mouth." i looked around for him. "Where is he?" i asked.

"Paying for his food." he said. "So what happened?"

"Nothing." I answered. "He just wanted to talk to me about work. Anyways are we still on for tonight?"

"Game night?" he raised his fist in the air. "Hell yeah."

"What are we talking about?" Kyuhyun asked as he sat down with us at the table.

"Question." i said. "Why do we eat here when there's better food out there?"

"Because it's cheaper." Kyuhyun answered. "Student discount. And with the money we save."

"We get to buy new video games." Changmin finished.

"I hate it when you guys finish each other sentences." I said. "It freaks me out."

"We're best friends." Kyuhyun said to me in a duh tone.

"What do you expect." Changmin added.

I rolled my eyes. "The girls and i don't do that."

"Yes you do." Changmin laughed. "Obviously you guys don't notice but when you guys are watching a movie together at home you guys are so into the movie and start finishing each other sentences."

"Yeah." Kyuhyun agreed. "Sometime each of you guys just say a word and just start adding to it."

"Well.... it's not like we do it all the time... like you guys." I pointed out.

"Jealous." Changmin sang before biting into his food.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Anyways what do you guys want me to bring over tonight?" i asked.

"Food." Changmin answered. "And candy."

"Do you guys have ice cream?" i asked. They looked at each other and nodded. "Liars!" i pointed at them like a 5 year old.

"What?" they both looked at me acting innocent.

"Chamnin's left eye twitched." I said crossing my arms. "And when you smile the corner of your mouth twitched upwards."

"We'll get some for you." Changmin said quickly.

"You better, because if i get to your house tonight and there isn't any ice cream then that mean no food for you guys."

"Ok." they said in unison.

 

 

"You going somewhere Yoona?" Yuri asked me when she saw me packing my dance bag with sweets and set of clothes. I nodded and continued packing all the candy inside. "Game night with the guys?"

"Yeah." I said as i finally zipped up the bag. "Since Fei and Kyu got together we haven't really had a game night, so we decided that it would be today."

"Fei doesn't mind?" she asked.

I shook my head. "She's been busy with work and her mother. She feels guilty that she can't hang with Kyu that much and that they just talk through the phone once in a while, but she's happy that the three of us are going to spending some time together."

"She's really nice don't you think." I nodded. "I feel like she can do better than Kyuhyun." I giggled and placed my bag on my bed.

"No date with Minwoo today?" i asked.

She shook her head. "He was pretty upset that his dad couldn't come. He says it's all that new wife's fault. He says she a real witch and that's why Jiyeon came to live with him." She sighed. "I was really looking forward to meeting him."

"You'll get the chance." i smiled. "He was always a busy man, but he supports his son 100% so you have nothing to be nervous about." She smiled brightly at me and nodded.

Hours later it was time for me to start heading over to the guy's place. I placed my bag on the floor next to the door and said my goodbyes to the girls.

"Be safe." Tiffany smiled. "And text me once you get there."

"I will." I hugged her. "See you guys tomorrow."

Before going to the guy's place i stopped by to get some food. While i was waiting in line i noticed someone familiar. Nichkhun. I scanned the place looking for his friends or girl friend, and when i noticed he was alone i narrowed my eyes and stomped my way over to him.

"Yah." I tapped him on his shoulder.

"Y-Yoona." he turned pale as soon as he saw me, then he started to scan the place.

"Who are you looking for?" i asked.

"You're here alone?" he asked. I nodded and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Why do you do that?" i asked. "At school you act like i'll bite you if you come near me.... i thought i was the one that was suppose to keep away from you?" i pointed out. "How are your friends going to believe..."

"Look." He cut me off. "I don't want any trouble. I already told your friend that i would leave you alone so..."

"You mean Kyu?" i asked.

"Yeah." he nodded. "He threatened me that night that we were out."

"What?"

"I promise i will never come near you again." he walked out.

"What the...." i was standing there confused.

"Miss?" the cashier called for me. "Are you going to order?" i nodded, but my mind was still else where.

I walked out with a bag of food in my hand and started heading towards the bus stop that would take me to Changmin's and Kyuhyun's place. I took out my phone and dialed their number.

"Yoong!" Changmin answered. "What's taking you so long? Where's the food?"

"Yah, put the other retard on the line." I ordered.

"What?" Kyuhyun answered.

"What the hell did you tell Nichkhun?" i asked instantly.

"What?"

"The guy is terrified to be within 20 feet of me. I ran into him while ordering food for tonight and he said you threatened him." I said while pinching the bridge of my nose. "So what did you tell him? He's acting like you threatened to cut off his ."

"................"

I shook my head. "You threatened to cut off his didn't you."

".............. and call the cops."

"I can't believe this." i sighed. "Why would you do something like that?" He didn't answer. "Kyu."

"When you went to the bathroom i walked out and i heard him on the phone." he started to explain. "He was talking to his friends."

"Is that a crime?" i asked sarcastically.

"....... He wasn't going to take you to get ice cream."

I gasped. "That jerk. What was he going to do take me to get candy?"

"Yoona i'm being serious." he said in a stern voice.

"What?" i asked clueless.

"He was going to take you to meet his friends." he said.

"Why?"

"He had something else planned for you." he sighed. "Him and his friends...."

I finally caught on. "Oh my..... that !" i yelled as i came to a stop. A man passing by looked back at me. "Oh not you sir, sorry." I bowed to him and continued my conversation with Kyu. "I can't believe that little....ugh!"

"That's when i threatened him and he left." he explained.

"Well....thanks Kyu." i sighed into the phone.

"Any time." he said.

"Yoooooooong!" Changmin was yelling in the background. "Hurry up!"

"Aish, i'm on my way." i sighed. "I'll see you guys soon." I hung up and stood at the bus stop. Suddenly my phone rang with a text from Rain oppa.

Rain Oppa:

We need to talk.

I sighed as i looked at the message and decided it would be better to answer him tomorrow morning. We did need to clear things up after what happened that night in his office. But now was not the time. My phone started to ring again. This time it was a call.

"Hello?" i answered.

"Hey Yoona." Fei answered.

"Hey Fei, what's up?" i asked. I noticed the bus was a few blocks down.

"I was wondering if you could come over for an hour or so." she asked. "I know you have your game night with the guys but i came home and my mom isn't coming home from the hospital until later and i just need you to stay with me until she gets here."

"The guy is bugging you again?" i asked.

"Yeah." she sighed. "If he finds out i'm alone..."

"Don't worry." i smiled. "I'll be there in a bit."

"Thanks Yoona." She hung up.

I sighed looking down at the food. It was going to be cold by the time i got to the guys house, but Fei needed me. The guys would just have to understand. I sighed as i started walking away from the bus stop and heading across the street so i could take the bus route to Fei's house.

"I still can't believe that ." I shook my head as i remembered what Kyu told me about Nichkhun. "That...."

Suddenly a cloth was placed over my mouth and a strong arm wrapped around me. I let go of everything and tried to pry off the hand on my mouth. Next thing i know i started to feel light headed and my vision became a blur. My body gave up and my eyes closed..........

____________________________

A/N: Finally!!!!!! Sorry it took me so long to update but i kept on getting stuck while writing this chapter. But finally i finished it! Yay! So what did you guys think of the chapter? Was it worth the wait or not? Once again i'm sorry it took so long. *sigh*

Anyways i was thinking of making a chapter (in spirit of the holidays) of Yoona's past christmas memories. Kind of like a Christmas Special lol. It will include little Yoona, little Kyu, and little Changmin (and others). Just a look at her life before she met the girls and when her mom was still alive.  What do you think? Should i do it or not.

Thanks for reading. Please subscribe and comment. I really appreciate them ^.^