Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 6: "LOVE IS...wanting to see more of each other" -.- I just don't want to be around to see it.

 

 

"You didn't tell me that you knew Yoona." Yuri lightly pushed MinWoo on his arm.

"Well i didn't know that you knew her." He smiled back at her.

I looked down at my hands placed on my lap. My whole body was shaking and i felt like i needed to vomit. There was a knot stuck in my throat and i could breath. I didn't want to make it obvious so i looked away whenever i could.

"Yoona." Rain oppa placed his hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" He leaned in to whisper to me. I looked at him and nodded with a weak smile painted on my face. I couldn't even talk. "Are you sure? You look really pale and..."

He was cut off suddenly. "What are you two whispering about?" he chuckled. "Don't tell me that the two of you are dating? Yoona always told me that she would never have a boyfriend for as long as she lived."

Rain oppa just shook his head. "She works at the club. I just asked her to accompany me for the night." He smiled back at me and placed his hand over mine. I felt a little better knowing that he was there. "I thought it was a better way to get to know her since i just see her at work."

"Hey Yoona have you gotten the picture yet?" Yuri asked. My eyes drifted to her. She smile at me and motioned for me to ask Rain oppa for the picture. I shook my head.

"What picture?" both men asked.

"Oh well the girls back at the house wanted to see Yoona's boss, and they made her promise to get a picture of you." she explained.

"Well why didn't you ask for one Yoona? I'd be happy to do it." He smiled back at me. I nodded and with shaky hands reached for my phone. "Here how about one of us together." He placed arm around me and with the other one reached out his hand and took the picture. "There you go." He looked at it. "Send it to me later."

"So Yoona..." I didn't dare look at the person talking. I continued to slowly put my phone away. "You know Jiyeon will be happy to know that i saw you. She's missed you a lot these pass years. Maybe you should co..."

"Someone is about to speak." I suddenly found my voice and pointed in the direction of an old man who was standing in front of the room with a mircophone in hand. I didn't know if he was important or not but at least it got him to stop talking.

While the man was talking i took out my phone and went through the list of people i could call for help. The girls wouldn't understand and possibly say no because they wanted me to spend time with my boss. Leeteuk oppa was busy. Changmin and Kyuhyun were possibly mad at me...well at least Kyuhyun was but if i asked Changmin, Kyuhyun wouldn't let him come to save me. That only left me with Eunhyuk oppa. He was perfect. He wouldn't ask any questions because he had no idea of the situation and i'm pretty sure he was free tonight.

I quickly texted him and waited for a reply. I just prayed that the old man would have a long speech. He replyed back almost instantly and i was greatful for that. He agreed to pick me up and i sent him the name of the place. He said he could be here in 15 minutes since he was out nearby with a couple of friends. I quickly felt a rush of relief wash over my body.

The man had asked people to come up and say a few words and after 10 minutes it was over and everyone clapped. "So since this thing is just about over how about we all hang out after this? We could go out for a walk and get some ice cream." Minwoo suggested.

"Sure." Yuri said and looked at Rain oppa and me for an answer. Rain oppa nodded his head.

"I can't." I looked at the time on my phone. I could feel all eyes on me. I looked up at Yuri. "Eunhyuk oppa is coming to pick me up. We have... a dance coming up and he wants me to listen to the music his friend compose." I looked over at Rain oppa. "Sorry."

"It's fine." he smiled sweetly. I felt bad for lying to him but i needed to get out of here as fast as possible. My phone vibrated with a text from Eunhyuk oppa.

"He's here." i said putting my phone back in my purse. "I'm sorry Oppa i'll make it up to you another day." i said bowing down to Rain oppa then i turned to Yuri. "I'll see you at home." I bowed again. "Goodbye." i didn't even look at Minwoo as i started to walk away.

Tears were starting to fall out but i bit my lip and did my best to hold them in. Eunhyuk oppa was waiting outside in front of the place on his motorcycle. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"Wow Yoona you look...wait are you crying?" He aske as he lifted my chin. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing i just really need to get out of here oppa." i said.

"I can do that." He handed me a helmet and hopped on his bike. I hugged him tightly and rested my head on his back. The wind quickly dried up my tears. He asked me where i wanted to go and i asked if his place was ok. He nodded and said of course and we headed to his place.

I was greatful that he didn't ask any questions and just did as i asked. When we arrived to his placed he asked if i wanted some hot chocolate to calm me down and i nodded. Before he left i begged him not to tell anyone that i was with him and he nodded and said he wouldn't tell a soul. As i waited for him to come back with the hot chocolate i fell asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

"Oppa please stop." i turned away from him and did my best to push him off. He growled and pinned my hands above my head and sat ontop of me pinning my legs to the bed.

With his free hand he started trace down the side of my face, down to my neck, and finally the frame of my body. Up and down his hands went all over my body as i squrimed to get out of his grip.

He closed his eyes and moaned. "Now Yoona if you don't stop moving around i won't hold back." I instantly felt something poking my thigh and my eyes widen when i realized what it was. "Now be the good girl that you and i both know you can be and just stay still and enjoy." He smirked and moved his head down to my neck.

I closed my eyes as i felt his cold lips touch my skin. Tears started to squeeze their way out of my eyes. "Please...Stop." I begged.

He groaned as he sat up and slapped me hard. I could feel a bit of blood in my mouth, but i continued to look at the red and black checkered wall of his room. Tears freely running down my cheek like a waterfall. He leaned his face close to my ear, i could feel his breath hit the side of my face.

"I told you not to struggle Yoona." he said through gritted teeth, while his hand found it's way under my clothes. His cold hands running up my stomach and stopped at my chest. "I don't like hurting you..." he gave me a light kiss on my temple. "But i will if i have to." he squeezed my right and i bit my lip to prevent me from screaming. "God Yoona you feel so soft." He moaned into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe.

I whimpered as i felt his grip on my hands become a little tighter. His other hand continued to roam my body and massage certain areas. Tears wouldn't stop falling. "Stop." i whispered. "Please."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar face looking at me. I sat up and he smile. "Well hello there." I bowed my head and looked around at the unfamiliar room. "This is my room."

"Eh?" I screamed out and scrambled back.

"Trust me i was just as surprised as you were when i saw a pretty girl sleeping in my bed." he smiled. "I thought that all those years of praying had finally paid off." He sighed. "But sadly Eunhyuk told me that you were his friend and you fell asleep. And since he's too embarassed to show his messy room to you he put you in my room...without my knowing."

"Yah hyung get...oh you're awake." Eunhyuk oppa came in and came around to the other side of the bed. He took one look at me and glared at the man on the other side. "What did you say to her?"

"What are you talking about?" he looked offended and looked at my face. "She was like that when i found her."

I touched my face and felt something wet. Tears. "Ah, sorry i just had a weird dream. I should really stop watching Japanese dramas." i smiled. "But they're sort of a guilty pleasure of mine, so i often have dreams about them."

The man place a hand on my shoulder. "I go through the same thing. Their dramas are so real and so.... ugh i can't think of the word but they really get to you." He said looking into space. "This one time i had a dream that i was pregnant and my husband was leaving me for his student."

I giggled and looked over at Eunhyuk who was just shaking his head in embarassment. "I'm Im Yoona." i said finally introducing myself.

"Ah, how rude of me." He dusted himself off and extended his hand to me. "I'm Park Jaebeom."

"Nice to meet you Jaebeom-shii." i smiled. "Sorry to have taken your bed."

He waved his hands. "Not at all, i'm happy to give my bed up for a pretty girl like you. And please call me Jay."

"Yah, hyung stop trying to be smooth." Eunhyuk scolded from the other side of the bed. Jay made a face and threw a pillow at him. He caught it in the air and looked at me. "You wanna head out for breakfast? Hyung's treat."

"Yah!" Jay screamed and looked at me. "I'm only treating her not you." Eunhyuk pouted. "Lee Eunhyuk that's not going to work on me............ fine." he gave up. "Come on Yoona we know this great diner, their breakfast special could feed a starving truker. We could share one."

Eunhyuk oppa started to laugh. "Are you kidding me. Yoona has the apetie of a starving trucker." He smiled and helped me out of bed. "Come on i bought you a toothbrush so you can freshen up in the bathroom."

"Yeah you can use some of my clothes if you want." Jay offered. "I mean i like the dress an all but it looks a little uncomfortable and you might want to wear something fresh."

I nodded. "Thank you." Jay started to look through his closet while Eunhyuk led me to their bathroom.

 

"This stuff is great!" i said with a mouth full of pancakes. Eunhyuk oppa paid no attention to me while Jay stared at me wide eyed. I blush under his stare.

Eunhyuk noticed. "What?" He nudged his friend.

"I think i'm in love." He placed a hand over his heart.

"I'm sure it's just heartburn. I told not to put the hot sause on your eggs." Eunhyuk shook his head at his friend and looked up at me. "When we're done here do you want me to take you back to your place?"

I nodded. "I have work later on today and i'm sure i have to make up with Kyuhyun and Changmin. They were upset that i didn't tell them that i was at a dinner party last night." I said before drinking my orange juice.

"Changmin and Kyuhyun?" Jay asked. "And she's a player too. Ok now i know i'm in love." He raised his hands up in the air. I laughed while Eunhyuk glared. "Chill out monkey." He laughed and pushed him lightly. "Well if we're all done eating then i think that we should head out."

"We?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. "Since when were you invited? Don't you have work today?"

Jay looked at his watch and sighed. "You're right. Min will kill me if i'm late again." He stood up and put on his jacket. "I hope to see you again soon Yoona. It was... intresting." He winked before leaving.

"You ready to go?" Eunhyuk asked a couple of minutes after Jay left. I just nodded my head.

I reached for my keys and opened the door. Then suddenly the room filled with my name being yelled. "YOONA!!!" I was drowned in a sea of hugs. In just that moment i started to feel claustrophobic. One by one they started to let go and separate from the group hug they drowned me in and started beating me. I've never been more confused in my life.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sunny said with tears in her eyes.

"Why do you keep doing this to us?" Jessica hit me again.

"Oww!" i rubbed my arm.

"Yah! Who's clothes are those?" Leeteuk oppa's voice surprised me.

"Oppa? What are you doin here?" i tilted my head as i watched him step into the crowd of girls.

"Don't avoid the question Yoona." Taeyeon unnie crossed her arms. "Where were you and who's clothes are you wearing?"

I looked down at the baggy boy clothes and looked up at them. "Now i know what this looks like but it's not like that."

"Then who's clothes."

"It's Jay's..."

Before i could finish everyone gasped. "You were with a boy?!"

"It's not like that he's..."

"I thought you were like Seohyun and hated boys..."

"I don't hate them i just don't think of them in a romatical way..." i explained softly tilting my head to the side.

"But romance has nothing to do with one night stands..."

"That's right it's all about physical..."

"Yah! Will you guys stop and let me talk." I looked at them and they all stayed quiet. "God you guys are gross. Jay is Eunhyuk oppa's friend and roomate. I spent the night at his house because well i fell asleep, it wasn't planned at all. I was going to come back but while i waited for hot chocolate i fell asleep."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Seohyun asked.

"Like i said it wasn't planned." i shrugged.

"That Eunhyuk...he's dead." Leeteuk oppa said. "I asked him if you were with him because Yuri said that he picked you up from the dinner party and he said no."

I raised my hand cautiously. "That's my fault." They all look at me. "I told him not to tell anyone that i asked to go to his house." I let out a awkward giggle. "I was just feeling a little stressed out after the party and i went to his house so that i wouldn't be bothered. Don't blame him. He was just doing what i asked."

"Aish." Everyone walked away from me and sat down. "What are we going to do with you Yoona? You can't disappear like that and not tell anyone."

"This is all your fault Yuri." Jessica motioned with her head. "You rubbed off on her."

She rubbed the back of her head. "I guess i did, huh. Sorry." Yuri and i met eyes and she gave me a soft smile. "Oppa was worried about you too."

"Oppa?" i asked and i quickly remembered Minwoo. "He was here?" She nodded. "So you told the rest of the girls?"

"Of course she did." Sooyoung butted in. "And i must say it was a stupid reason to lie to us...besides he's hot." Everyone just nodded and smiled. "Speaking of hot did you get the picture of your boss?"

I nodded and took out my phone and handed it over. They all gathered around to look at the picture. "WOW!"

"What did i tell ya?" Tiffany just pulled away and smiled. They continued to drool over the picture. "But this is just a picture of his face, wait till you see the rest of him."

"I need to take a shower." i announced but no one paid attention. "Ok..." i went to my room and started gathering my things.

"So what did you and Eunhyuk really do?" Yuri asked as she closed the door behind her.

"We didn't do anything." I sighed. "Just like i said i fell asleep waiting for hot chocolate. I feel like such a loser for doing that."

She giggled and sat down on my bed. "So we need to talk." I turned to look at her. She had a wide smile plastered on her face.

"About?"

"Minwoo oppa, dummy." She said in a duh tone. I turned my back to her and continued to look for my clothes.

"W-what do you want to know?" i asked.

"Well how do you guys no each other?" i didn't have to look at her to know that she was laying on her stomach, head resting on her hands, and feet swinging back and forth in the air.

"Didn't he tell you?" I finally took out my clothes and turned to look at her.

She shook her head and pouted. "He said that he would let you tell me." She sat up. "So... how do you guys know each other?"

"He's... he was my....step brother." i answered.

"I didn't know that you had..."

"My mother re-mairried when i was 7." i said recalling my childhood. "He had two other kids. Minwoo and Jiyeon. My mother died and they were moving, so i left and never heard from them again." i said.

"You ran away?" she asked sadly.

I shook my head. "Well without my mom i felt like i didn't have a reason to stay with them." i sighed. "You wouldn't understand."

She placed her hand on my shoulder. "I understand. You felt like they wouldn't want you anymore since you're mom was gone. Like you were going to be a bother to them, right?"

"Yeah...that's it." I looked away. "I... I should really get in the shower i feel all nasty and i have to get my things ready for work."

Just as i was about to walk out. "Oh you might want to give Changmin and Kyuhyun a call once you get out."

"Why?" i looked at her.

"Well we sort of called to ask them if they had seen or heard from you." she answered. "They must be worried." I nodded and continued my way to the bathroom.

 

 

"Come on you guys." I whined. "You can't be mad at me forever...I'm make you burgers."

"Deal."

"Changmin!" Kyuhyun scolded as he put new ice into the ice box.

"B-but.... fine." Changmin lowered his head. "No deal."

"Kyu." i looked at Kyuhyun who ignored my presense since i arrived to work. It was as if i didn't exsist. "I already told you guys what happened so why are you still mad?" He didn't answer. Neither of them did. "You know what fine. I don't have to take this from either of you. My unnies aren't even mad at me anymore and i live with them so i would understand why they would stay mad for a while, but you two... aish!" i walked away.

Work went on with the three of us acting like if we didn't know each other at all. I would ask for the drinks and they would give them to me, without looking at me. Chunji told me that i should get out there and make more people to dance so that they would get thirsty. So i put down my tray and went out to get people to the dance floor. Everything was fine but one drunk had to ruin everything.

"Sir please don't touch me." I said as i tried to make my way out of the crowd. I was only suppose to do this for an 2 hours and time was up.

"Come on honey." He slurred as he pulled me by my waist. No one even tried to help me when i strugged to get out of his grip. They were all busy talking. I looked towards the bar but i was to deep in the dancefloor that i was sure that they couldn't see me. And even if i wasn't Kyuhyun and Changmin wouldn't look at me.

"Cut it off you drunk wipe." i continued to try to pry his hands off of me.

"Stop playing hard to get." He squeezed me tighter and pulled me in closer. "Why don't we take this back to my place?"

"Let go."

"She said let go." I looked up and saw Changmin towering over me and the drunk man. He pulled me behind him and pushed the guy. "I suggest you leave or else i'll have the guards drag you out."

"Tsk...whatever man." He stumbled back a bit. "She's just some anyways."

BAM!!

In a blink of an eye the guy was on the floor. Everyone moved away as soon as they noticed the nearly unconcious man on the floor. I looked up at Changmin who hand his fist in the air. Before anyone could put it together i reached for his hand and lowered it.

"He's drunk." I explained. Some people just shook their heads at the man and others just laughed and continued doing what they were doing. "Come on." I whispered to Changmin. "Help me get him up and out of here."

Once we were done getting him out of the club and explained (lied) about what happened to Chunji, Changmin and I went to the bar to get him some ice for his hand. "What were you thinking?" Kyuhyun said serectly passing him a towel filled with some ice. "You could get fired."

"That guy was a douche." Changmin explained with a grin. "He totally deserved it." I smiled as i looked at Changmin. His smile faded and he turned to look at me. "You ok?"

"Huh?" i realized that we were still mad at each other. "Oh...yeah. Thanks." i said as i got up from the stool, grabbed my tray and got back to work.

After work i grabbed my things and headed out. "Yoona?" I looked up at saw Jay walking towards me. "Well isn't this a pleasant surprise." He laughed.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "It would be, if i hadn't told you where i worked." He raised his hands in the air.

"You caught me." He laughed. "I'm stalking you. No actually the monkey told me that you worked late and since i was in the area i decided to see if i could see you before you left. And lucky me i did."

I nodded. "Oh that reminds me..." I snapped my fingers. "I'll give Eunhyuk oppa your clothes when i see him in school to give to you. Thanks again for lending them to me."

"No problem." He smiled. "They got you in trouble didn't they."

I laughed out loud. "How did you know?"

"Well you didn't come home and you show up the next day with boy clothes... it basically screams i had crazy with a guy and my clothes was ruined." I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, but luckly i have understanding unnies and they didn't get to mad... of course it was all due to the fact that i showed them a picture of my boss." He laughed. "Now i know what to do if i ever get in trouble again."

"Ok don't look now but these two guys back there are staring us down." Jay motioned with his head as he whispered. "I think someone peeded in their cheerios."

I looked back and then back at him. "Naw, those two are my friends. They're just mad at me." I turned to look back at Changmin and Kyuhyun and stuck out my tounge.

"OH REAL MATURE YOONA!" Changmin yelled from across the street. Kyuhyun hit him in the arm, no doubt reminding him that they were mad at me and not suppose to speak to me.

"Jay." a girl yelled. She motioned him to the group of people getting into the cab.

"Be right there." He called out. "Well it looks like i have to go. See you around." He patted my shoulder and ran to his group.

I continued to make my way to the bus stop and sat down at the bench. I took out my phone and messaged Tiffany unnie that i was waiting for the bus and was on my way home. She replied back and said she would be waiting for me when i got there. I put my phone back in my bag and a shadow casted over me from behind. Then someone sat next to me. I slowly turned my head and...

"What the heck guys you scared me." I punched Changmin, who was sitting next to me, and faced Kyuhyun who was now making his way to the other side of me.

"This doesn't mean we're talking to you again." Kyuhyun said without looking at me.

"But if we were, we would ask who that guy was." Changmin said with his head raised high and looking straight ahead.

"Guy?" Duh, Jay. "Well if i was talking to you i would tell you, but since i'm not then i won't." The shifted a little in their seats. "If that is all, then you can leave."

Kyuhyun sighed. "You're really not going to tell us?"

"Nope?" i popped my 'p' and continued to kick my feet like a little school girl.

"But...you have to."

"No i don't." I stuck my tounge out at Changmin, who in return did the same. We started to get into a silly face battle. It was intense.

"Stop it you two." Kyuhyun laughed. "You're faces are going to stay like that."

Changmin and i started to laugh. "Can you imagine working with a face like this..." I opened my mouth stuck my tounge out to the lower left side and scrunched up my face.

"You would be a hit at Halloween." Changmin laughed, then after a while we sighed and stayed quite. "Yoona..."

"He's Eunhyuk oppa's friend and roomate." i said. " His name is Jay. I met him this morning. He just happened to be in the area and oppa told him that i worked late hours so he it was just luck that he saw me get off of work."

Neither of them said anything for a while and finally Kyuhyun spoke. "We weren't mad that you didn't get home last night."

"Well we sort of were but we had a feeling that you were with Eunhyuk." Changmin added

"We were more upset that you decided to call him instead of us." Kyuhyun finished. "We are you're best friends... right."

I nodded. "But i didn't want to bother anyone and i needed someone who wouldn't ask questions." I looked over at Kyuhyun. "Besides the text message you sent me didn't sound too happy."

He laughed. "Well you didn't tell us that you had a date with Mr. Jung."

"Well i didn't want it to be a big deal." i sighed. "Besides i knew you guy would tease me about it."

"Got that right." i hit Changmin upside the head. "Ouch! What i'm just agreeing with you."

"Yoona-yah!" a high pitch scream was heard from across the street. Jessica was stickling her head out of the back seat of a car and waving her hand at me. Taeyeon was in the passanger seat and Leeteuk oppa was in the driver's seat. "Come on!"

I sighed and shook my head. "Looks like i'm going to be under high servaliance." I gathered my things and stood up. "Well i'll see you guys later." I waved by to them and headed over to the car. They told me that they had decided to come and pick me up since Leeteuk oppa and Taeyeon got off early from work. Jessica wanted to tag along. Her and Tiffany rock paper scissors for it. Before we went home we stopped to get some ice cream for us and the rest of the girls back home.

"We're home." Jessica sand as she jingled the bag. "And we bought ice cream." Just then the girls came running in and nearly tackled her. "Savages!" I giggled and headed to my room. Yuri was on the phone and after a while she got off.

"Hey." i smiled. "How was your day?"

She smiled. "Great. You have no idea how refreshing it is not to be hidding anything from you guys anymore. I'm glad that you guys were all so understanding."

I nodded and started changing into my PJ's. "So...what did the girls think about him?" i asked as i put on my top.

She jumped up and crossed her legs as she sat on the bed. "They loved him." She giggled. "I mean at first they were sort of grilling him with questions but that was just standard stuff, once they were done they went completely gaga over him. Sooyoung even gave up her bag of chips for him."

"That's great." i said as i jumped into my pants. "I'm really happy for you."

"Really?" She asked seriously. "Because you seem a little distant. Is everything ok?" i smiled and nodded.

"Just tired i guess. I have to deal with school, work, my boss is asking me to be his date, and Changmin and Kyuhyun aren't making things any easier for me." i shook my head. "Sorry if it's coming off the wrong way."

"Not at all." She smiled. "So..." She jumped onto my bed and laid down next to me. "Tell me about Minwoon oppa back in the days. What was he like? Was he a great brother? Did he have many girlfriends? I bet he did. Was he like a playboy or anything like that? Come on Yoona i want to know about oppa's past."

I looked into space as i talked to her. "He was... a great brother. He was always there for me. He was nice...the perfect child. He was smart, polite and athletic. His father was so proud of him and never doubted him for a second. He had few girlfriends but never anything serious. He mostly stayed hom with Jiyeon and me." I turned to my side.

"Aww, how sweet." She cooed. "This is just how i pictured him in his past."

"He makes you happy?" i asked as i turned to look at the smile grow as wide as it could. She nodded happily and played with the ends of my hair. "That's good." I smiled at her and closed my eyes.

"So tell me more about Minwoo oppa." She squealed. "I want to know everything." I sighed as i started to tell her everything she wanted to know about him.

 

 

"Yuri!" i yelled from the front door. "Hurry up or we'll miss the bus." I glanced at my watch.

She ran up to me squealing. "Oppa said he could take us. So we don't have to take the bus." Seohyun clapped along with Yuri.

"I...uhhh..." I didn't know what to say. "I don't want to be a bother..."

"Not at all silly." She grabbed my hand. "He was the one that offered. He said that we could even stop and get some coffee before he drops us off at school. Isn't that thoughtful of him?"

"Yeah...thoughtful."

"Oppa don't you have work to go to?" Seohyun asked. We sat in the back seat of his car while Yuri sat in the passenger seat.

"Not until later on today." He smiled as he looked into the rear view mirror.

"Are you sure? I mean i wouldn't want you to get in trouble because of us." She continued.

"I'm sure." he insisted. "I wouldn't have offered if i didn't have the time. In fact," he placed his hand on Yuri's lap. "Since i don't usually work early mornings why don't i take you guys to school from now on?"

"Really?" Yuri's eyes were beaming with happiness. He turned to her and nodded his head. "Thank you oppa." She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Yeah, that way i get to make sure you get something to eat in the mornings." He said.

"Thank you oppa." Seohyun said, and she disscretely elbowed me.

"Yeah, thank you." i looked out the window as we continued our drive. Then i noticed a familiar person in the next lane. "Oppa." I rolled down the window and waved him. I signalled him to follow us since we were headed to the coffee shop. He gave me the "ok" signal and moved behind us. I rolled the window back up and smiled.

We got out of the car and i raced to meet Eunhyuk. "You scared me. I thought it was some crazy girl trying to get my attention... turns out i was right."

I punched him. "Ha ha very funny. Wanna grab a coffee with me? My treat."

"Sure." he nodded and followed me in.

"Oh, oppa." Seohyun smiled. "Hello." She bowed.

"Hello." he said to everyone. "So where's my coffee Yoona?"

"Calm down monkey i have to order it first." i rolled my eyes.

"Monkey? Yah, have you been talking to Jay?" he placed his hands on his hips, i just laughed as i made line.

"Eunhyuk this is my boyfriend Minwoo oppa." Yuri introduced him. From the corner of my eye i could see Eunhyuk stick out his hand for Minwoo to take.

"Nice to mee you." Eunhyuk bowed.

"Like wise." Minwoo said. "How do you know guys know each other."

"Eunhyuk is the T.A. for our class." Yuri answered. "But he and Yoona are friends now."

"Who would have thought i would have a monkey for a friend." I laughed.

"You have been talking to Jay haven't you." He frowned.

"Jay?"

"Oh, he's my roommate." Eunhyuk explained. "He and Yoona met when she stayed at my house."

"That reminds me i have his clothes in my bag." i snapped my fingers. "I'll give them to you after class." He nodded. Once we got our coffee's we all walked out of the coffee shop.

"You want a ride Yoona?" Eunhyuk asked. I quickly nodded. Someone needed to hold his coffee while he drove the motorcycle.

"That's not necessary, Yoona was ridding with us." Minwoo spoke. "Besides i'm not allowing her to go on that without a helmet."

"You mean this?" Eunhyuk pulled out the extra helmet from the box. "I got it all covered."

"I'll see you guys at school." I waved as i hopped on, held onto his coffee and drove off.

 

Weeks passed and Yuri was as happy as that time that Sooyoung and i got lost in the fleet market and ran into a bunch of caring ajjumas. They fed us and cared for us until the girls finally found us. We saw a lot more of Minwoo at our house. I, however, always had either work or decided to visit one of my friends while he was there. I came home from work and saw Yuri and Minwoo on the sofa watching a movie.

"Oh you're home? I didn't see Fany go out to wait for you." Yuri said sitting up slightly. She was leaning on Minwoo.

"I got a ride from Eunhyuk oppa." i answered as i set down my keys in the bowl and took off my jacket. "Anyone else home?" i asked.

She nodded. "Seohyun is sleeping and Fany is in her room."

"Where are the rest of the girls?" i asked.

"Taeyeon is out with Leeteuk oppa, and the rest of the girls went out to the convinent store. They should be back any minute."

I sighed. "Well i'm going to bed, Eunhyuk wants to hang out tomorrow and i need all the rest i can get."

"You're seeing a lot of Eunhyuk." Minwoo finally spoke up, he slowly diverted his eyes away from the T.V. and onto me. "Are you two dating?" I didn't want to answer him.

"I told you oppa Yoona and Seohyun don't date. I've never seen either of them have crushes." Yuri explained.

"Good night." i said and walked to my room. I was changing in my room when the door opened. "Yuri have you seen my, ahhh." I dropped to the ground and hid behind my bed. "What do you want? Get out!"

"Chill out." He smirked. "The movie is on pause because Yuri wanted more popcorn and her blanket." He looked around the room. "Is this it?" I nodded and pointed to the door.

"Now get out." I ordered. "Don't make me scream for Yuri." He chuckled and closed the door. I sighed as i laid on the ground. My heart was racing and i was sweating.

*~**~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Knock Knock Knock.

I hugged the covers closer to my body and squeezed my eyes shut. The door slowly opened and closed, i heard the door lock and footsteps getting closer and closer. I couldn't help but swallow a huge knot that was building up in my throat. One side of the bed sank in and i felt a hand on my thigh. Though i was covered in my blanket he continued to it up and down. I didn't dare move. Maybe if i stayed still and pretended to be asleep he would leave me alone.

"Wakey, wakey." he whispered closely into my ear. Slowly removing the covers from my body. I opened my eyes went i felt him put his arm around my waist and pull the covers up over us. "You are such a bad liar." i could feel him smirk into my neck as he pressed his lips on it.

Leaving a trail of butterfly kissed all over my bare neck and slowly started to move my shirt lower so he could continue his trail down to my shoulder. His finger tips lightly started to brush up and down my arm. And finally they landed on the waistband of my PJ pants. I couldnt' take it anymore. I roughly sat up and got out of bed as quickly as i could. I knew he was going to follow me so i headed to the bathroom were i knew i could be alone. I could see the shadow of his feet on the bottom of the door. He wasn't going away any time soon. So i grabbed a towel and laid down on the bath tub. My eyes glued to the shadow his feet casted.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Yah Yoona!" Hyoyeon yelled. "Eunhyuk is here for you."

"Tell him i'll be right there." I yelled. "Aish, unnie give me back my top!"

"But i'm going out with oppa." Yuri held on tighter to my shirt. "Come on Yoona i have nothing else to wear and i was counting on this shirt."

"You look nice in whatever you wear... now give it back Eunhyuk oppa is waiting for me." I growled. She finally let go and i cheered in victory.

 

"Where are you two headed?" Hyoyeon asked as she flipped through her magazine. Seohyun sat down next to her with her new book.

"We're going to visit my friend's dance studio." Eunhyuk answered.

"Wow, he owns a dance studio?" Hyoyeon sounded more intrested.

"Sort of." Eunhyuk scratched the back of his head not sure how to explain it. "He and some of his friends rent the place and they teach classes there. He's one of the teachers."

"Oh, i see." she said. "Well have fun." She waved at us.

We arrived at the studio and waited for Jay to finish his first class. All the teachers were going on a lunch break so they cleaned up a bit and we headed out for lunch.

"So what did you think about the studio Yoona?" Min, the ballet teacher, asked.

"What's she's really trying to ask you is which form of dance you like best." Kikwang, the pop dance teacher, said. Min punched him, but he quickly doged it and stuck out his tounge.

I smiled. "Well i don't really have a favorite." I answered. "And after watching all of you teach your classes it's even harder for me to choose one."

"Don't listen to her, she's just trying to spare your feelings. She enjoyed my class the best." Jay stated as if it were a fact.

I chuckled. "Well if i did have to rank my favorite your class would probably be last." I said while looking at Jay. He was shocked. "I mean you were a bit of a show off in class, and nobody likes a show off." Everyone laughed and agreed. "I'm just kidding Jay."

"Hello Yoona." a voice said from behind me. I turned to see Minwoo with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Eunhyuk, right?" He pointed at Eunhyuk, who just nodded his head and bowed.

I turned back around and poked at my food. "Don't you have a date with Yuri unnie?" i asked.

He sighed. "Yeah but i had to postpone it since i had to meet up with some of the guys from work. We'll be going out later tonight."

"Then shouldn't you be going back to your group?" I didn't raise my head to meet eyes with anyone. "I wouldn't want you to be held up because of us."

"It's fine." he chuckled. "The meeting was over minutes ago, i just came here to get myself a cup of coffee and i just happened to see you over here. I just thought i'd say hello."

I looked at the time. "Well it was nice talking to you but it's time for their classes to start." They all looked at their watches and nodded getting up from their seat. I bowed but avoided any eye contact with him. "Goodbye."

"Do you need a ride?" he suddenly asked. I froze in place and felt all eyes on me.

"The place is just a block away." I answered.

"No i mean back to your place."

I shook my head. "Eunhyuk oppa will take me back."

"Well i mean since i'm headed that way anyways why don't i just take you?" he suggested. "It'll save your friend gas." How was i suppose to say no. The only way i could deny his ride was if Eunhyuk said that he wanted to be the one to take me home. I took a quick glance at Eunhyuk, who seemed like he wasn't going to say anything. Suddenly i felt a hand grab my elbow lightly. "Come on." He smiled and lead me out.

I sat in the backseat and stared out the window. I had my phone in hand since i was texting Changmin. He didn't say nothing the whole ride and about 15 minutes later i noticed that this wasn't the way to my house. "Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Oh so you finally decided to talk?" he smirked. "Well now i'm the one who doesn't feel like talking."

"You said you were taking me home." i said as i leaned forward to hit the back of his seat. "Take me home now." He didn't say anything and kept on smiling. "Fine." I said as i tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open.

"Child lock." He chuckled. I took out my phone but he reached out and took it. "This will only get in the way." He turned it off and put it into his pocket.

"I was texting Changmin...when i don't answer he'll...." He'll probably go make himself a sandwitch.

"Hello?" he said into his phone. "Yeah, be ready i'm almost home.... yeah... ok.... bye." he hung.

"Home." i yelled out. "We're suppose to be going to my home not yours." I kicked his seat. "Take me home now Minwoo!"

He smirked. "I perfered it when you called me oppa. Why don't you do that anymore."

"You were never my oppa." i spit at him.

"Aigoo, you're still fiesty as ever aren't you." he pulled up to a huge house. "We're here." He got out the car and a butler opened the door for me. I tried to make a run for it but Minwoo caught my arm. "Now Yoona be the good girl that we both know you can be and follow me inside. Besides there's not a bus stop for miles and you're far away from your home."

I sighed as he dragged me with him. While he was doing so i thought of all the things i had in my purse that i could use to protect myself in case i needed to. "UNNIE!!!!!" My eyes went wide. Before i knew it i was tackled into a big bear hug.

"J-Jiyeon-ah?" she continued to hug me and i instantly put my arms around her. "Omo! You've gotten so big and pretty." i pulled away from her to get another look. "I didn't even recognize you."

She giggled. "My goal was always to be just like you unnie." She held both of my hands. "You don't know how much i missed you, but i'm glad that you're finally back."

Finally back? "Huh?"

"You're staying right?" She pouted and looked at her brother. "Oppa you said that you were going to bring her back." He just responded with a smile.

"I'm sure he just meant that i would get to see you again." I ignored his stare.

She shook her head. "No he said..."

"Jiyeon-ah..." He cut her off. "Why don't you and your unnie go catch up in your room." She quickly smiled and tried to drag me up the stairs but i pulled her back. I stood in front of Minwoo and stuk out my hand. "What?"

"My phone." I stated. "I want my phone back... please." He wouldn't keep it if Jiyeon was here with us.

"Do you need it now?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"The girls might be worried about me. I told them i would only be gone for a couple of hours."

"Just give her back her phone oppa." Jiyeon sighed. Minwoo took my phone out of his pocket and handed it over. "Great. Come on unnie i have so much i want to tell you."

Jiyeon told me everything and i mean everything about her life. She told me what schools she attended and what her grades were up until now. How many friends she had, their names, and why and how they became friends. She told me about the people she didn't like because they bullied her. Then she went on to tell me about how many boyfriends she had, why she liked them and why she broke up with them. This girl was going to have me here forever at the rate she was talking.

"Food is ready." a maid walked in and bowed. "Master Minwoo is waiting for the both of you to go down and eat."

"Thank you." Jiyeon smiled and stood up. "Come on unnie, i'm really hungry." We headed down to the dining room. "Wow, it's all of your favorite foods." Jiyeon clapped.

"Well it is a celebration and she is our guest." Minwoo smiled. I sat down next to Jiyeon.

"What's wrong unnie?" Jiyeon asked worridly.

"Didn't you have a date?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I couldn't leave you here without a ride back." he answered.

"You're dating oppa?" Jiyeon asked shocked. "I didn't know. Who is she?"

"She's one of my best friends." I answered for him. "Her name is Kwon Yuri."

"Really?" Jiyeon smiled and i nodded. "Oh unnie i'm so sorry i was so busy telling you about my life that i didn't even ask you about yours." She frowned. "So unnie tell us everything."

"Uhh," This really caught me off guard. "There really isn't much to tell."

"Of course there is unnie. We haven't seen each other since forever." She thought for a while. "Tell me about your friends."

I smiled. "I live with 8 of them. They are the best. I consider them more like sisters than friends. Taeyeon unnie is the the mom out of the group. She's always taking care of us and talking to us when we need advice. Jessica unnie is special. She had this icy cold look but she's really a sweetheart. Sunny unnie is always filled with energy and she's always using her ageyo, it's really annoying sometimes." I laughed. "Then there's Tiffany unnie, she is obsessed with pink. If anything pink enters the house she will claim in a heartbeat. Oh and Hyoyeon unnie is the clown of the house, she's always making us laugh and she's a great dancer. Yuri unnie is my roomate, she's a dork, but she cares for her friends. Sooyoung is the big eater, we're always having eating compitions at the house. And finally the baby of the house, Seohyun. She is the brightest out of all of us. She is all about school and work. She's more mature than all of us."

"Wow," Jiyeon beamed at me. "They sound wonderful."

I nodded. "They are. I'll introduce them to you."

"Really?!" I nodded.

"And what about the rest of your friends?" Minwoo chimed in. "Eunhyuk and the rest of the guys that you hand out with."

"You hang out with guys?" Jiyeon said in disbeileif.

"You remember Changmin and Kyuhyun. And i know you remember Leeteuk oppa." Her face changed and she nodded her head. "And Eunhyuk is a new friend that i made in school. He's the T.A. for my dance class."

While dinner went on i secretly texted Leeteuk oppa to see if he could pick me up. I told him to ask Yuri for the address to Minwoo's house.

"Well it's pretty late and i'm really tired." Minwoo said after we finished eating. "Why don't you just spend the night? I'm sure Jiyeon would love it if you stayed." I shook my head. "I can't give you a ride and i already told you that..."

"My ride is coming for me." i cut him off. Jiyeon tugged on my arm. "Don't worry next time he goes to see Yuri ask to tag along so you can come and visit me." She smiled and nodded.

"Jiyeon why don't you go and write down your e-mail address and cell phone number that way Yoona and you can keep in contact." Minwoo never took his eyes off of me.

"Ok." She nodded. "Be right back unnie."

He stepped closer to me once Jiyeon was gone. "Why can't you just spend the night?"

"Because i don't want to." I rolled my eyes and pushed pass him. "I'll wait for my ride outside."

"Unnie!" Jiyeon came running down the stairs with her hand in the air and waving her phone. After we exchanged information a butler came and told us that there was a car outside calling for me. "Come on oppa let's walk her out."

"Oppa!" i ran to hug him as he got out of the car to greet Minwoo and Jiyeon. "You remember Minwoo and Jiyeon."

"Yeah." He said a rather coldly. "Hello." He bowed. They never liked each other. Minwoo and Leeteuk were always cold with each other but always polite about it. And Jiyeon didn't like whoever her brother didn't like. She looked up to him and respected him.

"Hello Leeteuk." Minwoo extended his hand to him. "It's been a long time hasn't it."

"Not long enough." Leeteuk mummbled.

"Oppa, Minwoo is Yuri unnie's new boyfriend." I said.

"He's what?" I nudged him a little. "We should go." He turned to Jiyeon and Minwoo and bowed. "Goodbye."

"Bye unnie." Jiyeon happily waved at me. I smiled and went to hug her. She slightly pulled away from the hug. "Unnie, why don't you call Minwoo oppa, 'oppa' anymore?"

I shrugged not really sure how to answer that. "It's kind of awkward since we've been apart for so long. But don't worry since we'll be seeing a lot of each other from now on she's start to call me that again." Minwoo answered. "Goodbye Yoona."

I ignored him and waved at Jiyeon as i got into Leeteuk oppa's car. I felt releived when we were a block away from his house. "How did you end up at his house?" He questioned.

"He kidnapped me." I hugged myself. "He saw me hanging out with Eunhyuk oppa and he offered me a ride home. Then next thing i know he's driving me to his house." I sighed.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." I answered. "Just a bit nauseous... Do you think we can stop for some ice cream?" He nodded.

I got home and everyone was gathered around a huge boquet of roses. I titled my head as i joined them. "Oh you're home." Seohyun smiled at me. I offered her a bite of my ice cream and she took it. Soon it was passed around the circle of girls. "Minwoo oppa just sent Yuri unnie the roses and a cute little cut out of the 'LOVE IS' article."

"It says, LOVE IS... wanting to see more of each other." Tiffany cooed. "Isn't he sweet?"

Sure, i only wish i didn't have to see them.

____________________________

A/N:

Hello there ^.^ just wanted to say thanx to all of you who commented. Believe it or not ur comments really do help and keep me posting up chapters. I really really really really realy appreciate them! And i kind of wanted to know if any of you out there had any request on the coupling. I really have no clue with who to couple the rest of SNSD girls. So if you can please help me in that area. And once again thanks for reading! Glad u guys are enjoying.