Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 10: It's just a date, it's not like you guys are getting married.

 

 

I woke up with my eyes feeling puffy and sore. I rubbed the back of my neck as i sat up. My legs felt heavy and i felt very little space to move around. When i opened my eyes to look around the room i noticed that the girls had fallen asleep with me on my bed. Sunny and Tiffany were at the foot of the bed, while Taeyeon and Seohyun were on either side. Taeyeon was the first to wake up.

"Morning." she said as she stretched her arms in the air. She stared at me once she was done.

"Unnie."

"Hmm?"

"You can't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"With pity."

"I'm not looking at you with pity." she said.

"Yes, yes you are." I sighed. "This is why i didn't want to tell anyone because i knew that you guys wouldn't be able to hide it well. No one else can know about this. The four of you are good at keeping secrets and hiding feelings. Jessica would castrate that boy if she found out. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung would do some kind of childish act that would get them in trouble. So please, do as i do and try to act normal."

"How can you ask us that?" Tiffany sat up and yawned. "Things aren't the same anymore."

"That's right they aren't." I stated. "It is possible that he changed. It's possible that he loves Yuri. So i don't want to mess it up by bring things up that were from the past."

"Fine." Sunny sighed. "We'll try to act normal... but if that son of a steps out of line i swear i will..." She made a fist.

Slowly they all left to get ready. Seohyun was still asleep next to me or so i thought. "Unnie. He's the reason you wouldn't want to go home after school while we were in high school, wasn't it." I slowly nodded as i moved some hair away from her face. "You thought you were good at hiding it but i saw how your face changed whenever we brought up going home."

"But like i said Seohyun it's all in the past." i tried to smile. "So let's just go back to our lives. He hasn't done anything to me now and he makes Yuri happy, so let's leave it at that. For now let's just pray that what i'm going through will pass and that he no longer has ill intentions."

"But..."

"The guy hasn't done anything wrong so far Hyunnie." i cut her off. "I'm just being stupid and weak and afraid. But i will get over it and everything will be back to normal...ok." She finally sighed and nodded. "Good. Now i have to go take a shower and meet up with Eunhyuk."

"Date?" She asked.

"No." I quickly answered. "We're catching up. He's been busy with auditions and call back, coming up with new routines and now he finally has time to hang out with me. Kyuhyun and Changmin are coming along as well."

"Well since they're tagging along can i come?" She asked. I smiled and nodded my head and started looking for clothes. "Can i invite Wookie oppa?"

I turned to her and smiled wider. "But of course you can."

She pointed her finger at me. "Unnie i know what you're thinking so stop it... just stop it." She claimed childishly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I smirked as i turned back around to pick my clothes.

 

"Hey!" i called out as i entered the pastry cafe with Reyowook and Seohyun. Changmin, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk were all sitting at the table. We pulled up some chairs and squeezed in.

"Whoa, what happened?" Changmin pointed at my face. I smacked his hand down. "Were you crying?" Immediately Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk turned to look at me.

"Seohyun's like that too." Reyowook pointed out. "They said that they stayed up watching a romance movie and cried a lot during it."

"Girls and their romance movies." Eunhyuk shook his head and smiled. "They always get so emotional."

I raised an eyebrow. "You would know, Jay oppa told me about your collection of chic flicks." The table bursted with laughter.

"That's for when i have dates over." He quickly stated.

"Oppa, you've had dates before?" Seohyun teased.

"Yah, Seohyun." He placed his hand over his chest. "I would have expected that from Yoona, but never from you."

"I've taught her well." I patted her on the back. "All this teasing almost made me forget about cakes." I looked over at the counter and frowned. "I hope i don't take too much time to choose this time."

"Don't worry unnie." Seohyun smiled as she stood up with me. "We can always share. I'll get two different cakes and you get two different cakes."

"Ah, Seohyun your a genius." I smiled and linked arms with her. "Wookie we're ordering two cakes for you too." He just smiled and nodded. "That's what i like about you Wookie, you don't argue with me and you have the sweetest smile."

"Hey." Eunhyuk pouted. "I thought you said my smile was cute."

"It is..." he smiled. "But Wookie beats you by a landslide." i said before skipping over to the counter to order our cakes and drinks. We came back with our tray.

"I thought you guys said two cakes each." Eunhyuk examined our tray as we sat down.

"Unnie couldn't decide so we bumped it up to three." Seohyun stared me down.

"What?" she continued to glare. "Hey no one is making you eat them. I know you normally don't eat much sweets."

"I'll eat her half." Changmin raised his hand in the air like a little kid.

"Changmin you already had three cakes yourself." Kyuhyun said. "Too much sweets are bad for you."

"That's a sacrifice i'm willing to make." he smiled as i handed him over a cake. "Yum!" he said digging his fork into it.

"So you never did tell me about New York and your auditions." i said before bringing the cake filled fork to my mouth.

He let out a big sigh. "Well, i can never really tell at these things. I mean they have yet to call me back but i should be expecting a call this week. And as for New York... well Jay has that covered. We auditioned as a team and since i've been auditioning else where and he has his heart set on the New York dance academy he said he would let me know what they said so that i would have one less thing to worry about."

"How thoughtful." Seohyun smiled. "Well i hope everything goes well for the both of you."

"AHHH! This is so good!" i screamed as i bit into the other slice of cake i ordered. The whole table jumped at my sudden out burst and i was pretty sure that everyone in the cafe was looking at me but i didn't care.

"Let me try." Changmin held out his fork but i quickly pulled away my plate.

"No!"

"But you said we were going to share." He pouted.

"That was before i found out how incredibly delicious this cakes tastes." i smiled down at the cake. "Sooooo good."

"Come on Yoona, just one bite." he pleaded.

"Yeah but one bite in Changmin language means the whole cake." i refused.

"Yoona!" He yelled.

"Changmin!" I yelled back.

"Yah!" the rest of the group yelled. "You guys are causing a scene."

"Unnie, just cut him a small piece." Seohyun reasoned. "We can always come back for more."

"But i don't wanna share." I pouted like a child. She continued to give me that be-nice-stare. "Fine." i let him taste it.

"Mmmmm!" he smiled and nodded. "You know what i couldn't really taste it so how about i..."

"No! You see i told you that he was going to try and eat it all." i pointed at him. "No Changmin this cake is mine."

Kyuhyun buried his face in his hands. "Will you guys stop? We're going to get kicked out for being noisy."

"Why don't we just take these cakes to go and head down to the arcade?" Reyowook suggested.

"I like the way you think Wookie." Kyuhyun patted him on the back. "I'll go get boxes for the cakes and then we can go."

"But i don't want to leave yet." I frowned.

"Me neither." Changmin agreed.

"We're leaving because you two can't act right when there's food involved much less when it comes to sweets." Kyuhyun scolded us.

"Sorry." We said in unison and bowed our heads.

"Come on unnie, maybe we can finally win that cute little pink backpack for Tiffany unnie." Seohyun insisted. "We can see how many prizes we can get for the unnies back home."

"Deal." i smiled at her.

 

"We're home." I yelled out as i opened the door.

"And we bring prizes." Seohyun sang. "What are you doing here?" Seohyun's sudden reaction caused me to look up. Yuri and Minwoo were on the sofa watching T.V.

"Seohyun." Yuri sounded surprised.

I didn't know what to do... so i laughed. They all turned to look at me. "Yuri you fell for it." I continued to laugh. "Sorry it had to be you but Hyunnie and i came up with the idea of whoever we saw first when we got int the house she would just snap." I grabbed Seohyun's arm. "Come on Hyunnie let's go sort out the prizes and then hand them out. Be right back." I looked over at Yuri and Minwoo. I pushed Seohyun inside the room. "Ok, that can not happen again."

"Sorry unnie." she bowed her head. "The second i saw him i just remembered everything and... is this how you feel whenever you see him?"

I sighed and set the bag down on my bed. "It's more like a nausea and i just want to go somewhere where i can't see him.... and i feel like taking a long shower."

"It must be hard." She sat down next to the bag and started to take out the prizes.

I smiled. "But it's all worth it as long as Yuri is happy."

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I thought i would never see him again. I just wanted to forget everything and be normal." She stared at the glow in the dark goo we got for Hyoyeon. "Can we change the subject because talking about this just gets me in a bad mood. Promise me you won't bring it up again."

"I can't promise that." She looked up at me. "But i'll try."

"Well that's good enough for me." I grabbed all the junk we got from the arcade. "Come on let's hand out these things to the girls."

I was laying in bed finally getting to close my eyes and... "Yoona." I frowned before answering.

"Neh."

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep in my room?"

I sat up. "Unnie, i already told you that i'm alright. Geeze if i knew you guys were going to be like this i should have just kept quiet." I laughed.

"Yoona." Tayeon raised her voice. "This is serious."

"Yes, but laughing about it makes me feel better." I said. "Besides Yuri will think it's weird that i'm in your room."

"But..."

"There is nothing to worry about." I assured her. "I've been doing just fine, well if you exclude all the nightmares, but i'm a strong girl so you don't have to worry about me anymore." She sighed and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Yuri walked in and jumped into bed.

"Asking me about Leeteuk oppa." I lied as i laid back down. "Minwoo already left?" She nodded as she yawned and stretched out her arms. "How was your night with Jiyeon?"

She snuggled her head into her pillow. "It was fun. You know what i noticed? That girl can talk. She's always talking, i mean not that i mind and all because if she didn't talk then i would probably be worried that she didn't like me or you know we would be really awkward. But she talks about everything and anything." She smiled. "She told me how she was doing in school, i helped her out with her homework and a couple of problems she was having."

"Problems?" i asked. "What kind of problems? Is she ok?"

She just smiled. "She's fine but i promised her i would say anything."

"Yah, are you keeping secrets from me?" I threw a pillow at her and she caught it while laughing. "Yuri unnie."

"Hmm?"

"You're happy, right?"

Her smile grew wide and nodded. "Of course i am. I have the best friends any girls could ask for, and a loving boyfriend, who takes good care of me."

Then as long as your happy i know that what i'm doing is right. I know that one day i will be able to move past this and hopefully completely erase it from my memory. As long as you are happy, then everything is alright.

 

Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri, and i were waiting outside the house for the other four girls to pull up on our new car. With the money we saved from performing at the club every once a month and whenever they had a special occasion, we finally had enough to buy a car. And of course the only girls that had their license were the four older ones. But we just as excited to see it.

"Is that them?" Sooyoung pointed to a silver convertable Mustang. "It's them!" she finally yelled out as she saw Tiffany waving her hands in the air. "Holy cow it looks so cool!" We all ran up to meet them.

"How did you manage to get this car?" Hyoyeon asked as she examined the car's interior.

"That's the reason we've been saving money all this time." Sunny said. "So we could get a nice working car. It may not be the latest but it works and it looks nice." The girls got out of the car. "Who wants to go for a ride?" Everyone raised their hands, but Sooyoung and i were the ones who got into the car. "Good you guys can come with me as i go on job interviews." Everyone backed out as soon as she said that. "We'll be back." She sang as she started the car.

"Damn it." Sooyoung curse. "How did we get into this?" she asked me. Sunny heard and laughed.

We visited many restaurants and Sunny left her information with them. She was determined to get a job in a kitchen where she would be able to cook. Sooyoung and i were getting very hungry. And she finally let stopped at a small family owned restaurant. We sat at a table and looked at the menu.

"Hello my name is Sungmin. Is there anything i can for you girls to drink?" He asked with a smile. Sooyoung and i stared at him and Sunny.

"Well have two cokes, what about you Sunny?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny wouldn't look up at the guy. "Sunny?"

"W-water is fine." she finally said. He smiled brightly at her and walked away. She quietly fanned herself, but we could see her cheeks start to turn slightly pinkish.

"Are you ok?" Sooyoung asked with a knowing smile. Sunny didn't answer and just nodded her head.

Most people would think that since she's always cute and adorable that she would show that side of her to the guy she likes as well. But when she really likes a boy, she freezes up and turns shy. The guy came back with our drinks. We ordered our food and when it was Sunny's turn he stopped us.

"Let me guess," He smiled at her. "You want the usual?" Sunny nodded. "Coming right up." He said as he walked away.

"The usual?" Sooyoung asked.

"I take it that you've been here before." I raised an eyebrow. She blushed even harder.

"She comes for the food but stays for the eye candy." Sooyoung teased. "Oww." There was a bump heard from under the table. No doubt it was Sunny kicking Sooyoung's leg. "That hurt."

"Well stop talking so loud he might hear you." She warned and slightly turned her head in his direction. He was bringing the food to another table far from ours.

"He's cute and he has super ears." Sooyoung smiled. "You really picked a winner Sunny." I nudged Sooyoung to quit her teasing. "Sunny i don't think he's on the menu."

Sunny glared at Sooyoung. "I know that."

"Well i'm just saying. It looks like your eating the guy with your eyes." She said before taking drinking her coke. I couldn't hold in my laughter that time, which earned me a glare from Sunny. "Why don't you ask him out? He's obviously interested in you."

Sunny tilted her head to the side. "What makes you say that?"

"Well he remembered your order. And he was staring at you with that goofy yet surprisingly cute grin." She explained. "Yoona and i saw it, and you would have too if you looked at him for a second instead of staring at the menu." I nodded in agreement. We all stared at him while he cleared a table. "What us to ask him for you?"

"No." She nearly screamed. "That won't be necessary. I'll ask him when he's not busy." Sooyoung and i looked at each other and then back at her.

"The place is nearly empty." Sooyoung pointed out. "Now unless your waiting for him to get out of work i say you ask him out now." Sunny looked at us. "Go one." She sighed and stood up from the table, walking over to him. "Aww, they would make a cute couple. Look at them."

"Uh huh." i nodded as i watched her shyly lower her head while she talked to him. We saw him smile and nodded his head. Then they exchanged numbers and she came back to sit down. "So how did it go?" She blushed and nodded.

 

We got home and the only ones that were home were Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Leeteuk oppa. The rest had left to a party being held by one of Jessica and Tiffany's friend, except for Yuri she was out with Jiyeon and Minwoo. I sat down next to Seohyun, while Sunny ran to her room to call her mom and tell her that she had a date for this Friday night.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you guys would want to go out and party like a normal couple." I asked Taeyeon and Leeteuk oppa.

"Taeyeon was tired so we decided to stay in and have dinner here." Leeteuk oppa explained. Taeyeon stared at me and motioned over at Leeteuk oppa with her head.

"Huh?" i mouthed at her as she continued to tilt her head to the side and make a face. It looked like she was bobbing her head to imaginary music.

Leeteuk turned to look at Taeyeon. "Are you ok honey?" he asked. She blushed and nodded her head.

"Oh? Neh." She smiled at him and then turned to look at me. "So Yoona how are Changmin and Kyuhyun?"

"Fine i guess?" I answered. "They had to go on a group date." I laughed. "Poor girls don't know what they're getting themselves into."

"Did Yoona tell you the good news?" Sooyoung, who was no doubt bothering Sunny, came in and sat on the arm rest of the sofa. Everyone shook their heads. "Sunny asked this guy out and they have a date for this Friday night."

"Really?" the girls squealed. "What's his name? What does he look like? Is he nice? Where did she meet him?"

"Hey!" Sooyoung yelled. "Relax. Relax."

"Well so far all we know is that his name is Sungmin. He works at his family restaurant. He seems nice..."

"And he and Sunny make the cutest couple in the history of cutest couples." Sooyoung butted in.

"Hey." Leeteuk and Taeyeon frowned. "I thought we were the cutest couple."

"No, you guys are like the ideal couple. Minwoo and Yuri are the sweet couple." Taeyeon unnie roller her eyes and scoffed a bit and Seohyun slightly shook her head, but Sooyoung didn't notice their actions and continued to speak. "Hyoyeon and Junho are the dancing couple. Tiffany and Siwon are the stylish couple. And Seohyun and Reyowook are the innocent couple."

"Reyowook and i are not dating." Seohyun protested.

"Yet." Sooyoung raised a finger. "But you will be."

"Tiffany and Siwon are together now?" i asked confused. "I haven't seen him around here in like forever."

Sooyoung shrugged. "Tiffany still mentions him a lot, but i guess he's too afraid to make that big move and ask her to be his girlfriend." She looked at me. "When are you going to get a boyfriend Yoona?"

"When pigs fly." i answered. "Besides i have enough with the guys already in my life." i laughed.

"Oh right Changmin and Kyuhyun... The retarded couple." She grinned and shook her head.

"Hey, no one is allowed to call Changmin and Kyuhyun retards... except for me." I sighed. "So the only ones left to get a boyfriend are you and Jessica." Sooyoung nodded.

"What about you?" Taeyeon asked.

I shook my head. "I'm still not ready for one." She understood why and gave me a weak smile.

"Helloooooo." Seohyun waved her arms in the air. She sounded really upset. "Did i not just say that Reyowook and i aren't dating? I never said i liked him like that nor did i..."

"Hyunnie..." I laughed and put her arms down. "we're just playing around." I looked at Sooyoung and motioned to say sorry. "Right Sooyoung."

"Yeah," Sooyoung smiled. "You know i like to tease. It's my favorite thing to do when i'm bored." Seohyun seemed to calm down after that.

I sighed. "Well i'm going to bed." i got up from my seat and Sooyoung quickly sank into in. "Goodnight you guys." I walked to my room and was stopped before i could go in.

"Unnie." I turned to look at Seohyun. "Do you think i can sleep with you tonight?" She asked. I knew she was still worried about me not sleeping, or having nightmares, but ever since i told them what was going on things were starting to get better. I nodded. "Great, i'll go get my things and be right back."

 

"Yoona." i nearly jumped out of my skin. "Sorry i didn't mean to scare you."

"Why is it that your always saying that to me?" i asked Rain oppa. I was in the middle of getting a rag from the back room to clean up a table where someone spilled all their drinks. I don't know if they were thought it would be funny to watch me clean up their mess or they're just plain clumsy. "What can i do for you Mr. Jung?"

"Have you talked to Yuri yet?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

I shook my head. "She's been busy with Minwoo and Jiyeon. I see her at home sometimes but she's either with Minwoo or she's about to meet up with him."

"Oh i see." he nodded. "Well then... nevermind." He walked away. I stared at the spot where he was just standing very confused.

"That's was weird." I shook it off and headed back out to clean the mess. Kyuhyun tossed me the spay to clean with. "Thanks."

"Excuse me miss." I was tapped lightly on the shoulder while i was drying off the table. I turned to look at her. "Do you know where i can find the owner of this place or at least the manager?"

"The office is right there." I pointed it out. "It's close by the bar so when you see a door that say's office just knock on it and tell them who you need to see." She smiled and bowed then left.

Hours later i headed back to the bar to get something to drink because it was hot and stuffy in the club today. I had Changmin serve me ice water and while i waited for him to get it for me i noticed Rain oppa walking out of the office with an angry face, slamming the door behind him. Seconds later it opened again and the girl who asked me for help earlier was chasing after him. Even though the music was loud i could tell that she was calling out his name and asking him to stop.

"Who's that?" Changmin asked as he finally handed me my drink. I shrugged as i started to drink. "He looks pissed."

"I know." i continued to stare at them. Rain oppa pushed pass the crowd and headed for the exit. The girl ran after him trying to keep up.

"Do you think that's his girlfriend." He asked.

I turned back to look at Changmin and shook my head. "He would have said he had one."

Changmin thought for a while. "Well it looks like they are either in a relationship or use to be in one. Besides guys like him aren't single. They can't be... it's like against the law." I smiled and shook my head.

"Well if she is his girlfriend she must have done something really bad to upset him that much." he nodded. I looked at the clock on the wall.

"Waiting for someone?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Sunny unnie was suppose to stop by with her new friend Sungmin." i answered. "I guess she couldn't make it."

"She's dating?" i nodded. "How long have they been going out?"

"This is their third date." i answered. "She said she would try to come before midnight but i guess she's too busy."

"Yoona." The manager yelled over the music. I turned to look at her and she pointed out to the floor. "Work."

"I'm going." I yelled back with a smile and headed back out to serve drinks.

I got home pretty late. I had to help clean up the mess a bunch of drunk guys left. Usually there was someone to clean up after closing but they fell sick so i volunteered to help. Tiffany unnie picked me up after hearing that i wouldn't be getting out at my usual time. I did my best not to make noise as we entered the house. I left my keys and headed to my room. After changing into my PJ's i slipped into bed.

"Why are you so late?" Yuri asked me in a whisper. She scared me because i thought she was sleeping.

"What is with people and scaring me today?" i asked out loud. "Yeah, i had to stay and help clean up. Why are you still up?"

"I was waiting for you." She smiled.

"Awww, how sweet. What do you want?" I asked skeptically. She was being nice so it usually means that she needed me to do something for her.

"Why do you assume that i want something from you?" I raised an eyebrow. "Ok so i need you to go on a double date with me and Minwoo oppa."

"What?"

"Please Yoona." She begged. "It's always been my dream to go on a double date."

"Yuri..."

"Before you say anything Rain oppa was going to ask you out but he said that he felt like it would be too awkward if it was just you two so he asked if i could ask you to double with me and Minwoo." she explained. "Don't you think that's sweet?"

"I don't want to." I frowned.

"Why not?" She asked. "You've already gone on plenty of dates with him."

"They were not dates." I argued.

"They were dates and you know it. Not admitting it is another thing." she crossed her arms. "Come on it's just one date. He really likes you Yoona."

"But i don't like him... well not like that." i sighed.

She shook her head. "Yoona you need to get over this hate of the male race."

"It's not hate..."

"Fear. Hate, whatever it is get over it." She cut me off. "How are you going to move on if you don't try opening yourself up a little. Besides it's just a date it's not like you guys are going to get married or anything." I sighed. "Come on Yoona. Rain oppa is a really nice guy and he..."

"Fine."

"Really?!" she squealed.

"Yeah... it's not like i have a choice." i frowned as i turned my back to her. I really didn't want to go i could think of a million other things i would want to do other than go on a double date with Yuri and Minwoo.

But she had a point. How was i going to move on if i didn't face my fears. It's just a date and then once it's over Yuri and the rest of the girls can no longer bother me about my fear of guys.

________________________________

A/N:

well sorry that this is a y chapter but it's necessary in order to get to the next chapter. Speaking of the next chapter i might not be able to post 2morrow becuz i'm feeling a little sick and i just need a day to recover, but i will try to post a chapter if i can. However if i can't i leave little hints on what's to come on chapter 11...

*The double date with Yuri and Minwoo, might not go according to plan

*Yoona tries to move forward but has problems

*Rain has a secret.

*And Jealousy between friends...

>> And if you guys have any pairings you want in the story just let me know. The couples are still not set in stone (Well except for Taeyeon and Leeteuk). Thanks for reading.