Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 27: If i can't have you... then nobody can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning my love." Minwoo sang as he put on his shirt and started to button it. "How are you feeling this morning?" I didn't have enough strength to answer him. "I see. Was i too rough?" The sound of his voice was enough to make me want to puke. He sat down on the bed as he put on his shoes. "So i was thinking.... we need a change of scenery." When i didn't answer he continued. "How does New York sound? Hmmm? No, how about Paris?"

"Are you planning on killing me?" i asked. "Because the only was i plan on going there with you is in a coffin."

He reached out to grab my face. "Either way... you're going with me." He chuckled and released his hold on me. "I was thinking."

"That's never a good sign." I whispered. It hurt to move.

He stood up and fixed his pants then made his way to the small desk and pulled out my phone. "I was thinking.... we should send a text message to your friends and let them know that you're ok."

That's not a bad idea. At least it will stop them from worrying so much.

I didn't say anything and continued to look at him.

"But the question remains...." He looked at my phone then back at me. "Who should we send it to?" He sat down again at the foot of the bed and stared at the phone. "Taeyeon? I mean she is like the mother of the bunch, right?" He shook his head. "No, that's wouldn't do." He began to look through my contacts. "How about Jessica? No that wouldn't be right either, she's always been rather cold and she'll demand you tell her where you are." He sighed. "How about the baby of the house? Seohyun?" He tilted his head and stared at the phone. "I'm sure she wouldn't know what to do if she received a text from you. So let's move on shall we." a smirk formed on his lips and i knew this was leading to no good. "Perfect." He looked at me and smiled. "Yuri."

"Yuri?"

"Yes, she's perfect." he laughed and stood up. "We'll send her the text. And i know just what to say." He started to text. "Dear unnie......I'm sorry to worry you, but i'm doing just fine please tell the rest of the girls not to worry about me anymore. I've decided to follow my heart.... and be with Minwoo oppa."

"What?!" i screamed.

He stopped and looked at me. "Don't you see? This is perfect. It will explain why you were so awkward around me. Why you refused to be alone with me. Because you loved me and i was with your Yuri unnie." He laughed as if he were a genius. "It's perfect. She'll be devastated and not want to look for you anymore. The rest of the girls will be trying to take care of the suicidal idiot and... that will leave us enough time to escape."

"You can't do that to Yuri unnie." i cried out. "She loves you."

"I know." He waved me off. "And that's exactly why this is perfect."

"You're a heartless son of a..." He glared at me.

"And we have you to thank for that." he continued his text message to Yuri and smiled as soon as he hit send. "Done." He turned to me and showed me the phone. "Done." he repeated and threw the phone with full force to the wall. It shattered on impact. "There...." he stood up straight. "Now when you don't answer she'll be even more upset."

I gripped the sheets with all my might and i could no longer hold back my tears. "I hate you."

"Yeah, you've said that before." he brushed it off and walked away. "I'll go home and tell Jiyeon that we're leaving. She'll be happy to know that you're going with us." Before he stepped out of the door. "I want to see you smile when you see her. Besides you she's the only other person i love. And if she sees you upset..." He sighed. "I don't want to see her upset, and i know you don't either."

The door closed and i was alone again. I let out a scream that was burning to get out. Who knows for how long i've been keeping it inside, but it felt so good to finally let it out. I folded forward and let my head rest on the bed and covered my body with the sheets. I no longer had control over my tears. I searched around for my clothes. The bastard was nice enough to have a new set ready for me, after he tore the ones i was wearing.

The bodyguard he had came in and grabbed my wrist. "He said you might want to take a shower." He led me towards the small area at the corner of the room. "He said to give you 30 minutes but as soon as they're up i'm going in to get you. Ready or not." he shut the door behind him.

I sat on the floor of the shower and slowly the hot water. It burned but it felt like i was being cleaned. However, since i wasted all the hot water in the first 5 minutes the rest of my shower was cold. I was almost done getting dressed when the door swung open. The guys grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I didn't even have the strength to argue or saying anything to him. He hooked me back up to the bed and left. I finished putting on the rest of the clothes and just laid on the bed once i was done.

I don't think i've ever felt this dirty in my life. And i spent most of my childhood playing with mud. My mouth was dry, and no amount of water seemed to get rid of that feeling. I remember the night Minwoo said that his birthday present for me when i was finally old enough was to show me just how much he loved me...and he finally delivered. Though it was one birthday present i hoped to never receive from him.

But this wasn't love. This was his own sick, psychotic idea of what love was. He was the reason i hated love so much. Because his type of love was all i ever knew.

My eyes traveled to the broken pieces of what use to be my phone. I couldn't help but wonder if he really sent that text message to Yuri. Of course he did, what am i thinking. He's a sick bastard who enjoys other people's misery. I was the only one to blame for whatever Yuri was going through right now. My eyes started to burn so i closed my eyes, trying to prevent myself from crying.

However, as soon as i closed them, the image of my friends scattered all over the living room floor watching that stupid Twilight movie for the 100th time, flashed in my mind. The way Tiffany squealed when Edward saved Bella from... well pretty much everything. The comment Sooyoung made about how juicy the apple looked, and gasped every time Bella almost dropped it.

Is this really the end? Am i going to be stuck in this hell for the rest of my life? Living with the demented son of a....

The door suddenly opened. "I told you he's not in there!" the bodyguard yelled. Fei came into sight and she searched the room. "He's at his office."

"I called in and he's not there." Fei shouted. "He promised me my money and i want it." I stared at my feet and said nothing. "Y-Yoona?"

"He's not here." I said without looking at her. "He's either at his office or at his house."

"W-what happened to..... oh god... don't tell me he..." I refused to look at her. I refuse to let anyone see that he had finally... broken me. "Y-Yoona."

"I hope you get your money." i turned to my side and laid back down. "I hope your mother gets better. I really mean it." I did. "Just... please don't break Kyuhyun's heart."

"Come on." The bodyguard's voice urged. I'm pretty sure he was dragging her away. The door closed once more.

About an hour or so later the guard came back in. "I'm not hungry." I said without even looking at him. "Just leave the cup of water on the nightstand and take the rest back with you."

"He said you might not want to eat." He commented. I heard the cup being set down on the nightstand. "But he insisted that i try to get you to eat at least some soup or..."

"I'm not hungry." I cut him off. "And i won't be hungry for the rest of the day."

"He said you're a big eater."

"If you don't leave now..." I could feel the anger start to build up in the pit of my stomach. "Just leave.... i'm not hungry and i won't be for a long time. Water is all i need for now."

He stayed quiet and finally gave in. "Alright."

"Yoona darling." Minwoo walked down the stairs. "I'm back." He sang as he started to take off his jacket. "I had a long day at work. People just kept coming in and shoving me their papers for me to sign." He sighed. "It was brutal. How was your day?"

I didn't answer him. My mouth was too dry and my cup was empty. He sat at the edge of the bed and started to take off his shoes. I moved further away from him and hugged my knees.

"I heard Fei came by." He continued to talk. "I hope she didn't upset you. I told her that i would give her the money once i..."

"Kill me." my voice sounded like i've gone a week without speaking or drinking water. He stopped as he finished slipping off his shoe and started straight ahead at the wall. He lowered his head and started to his shirt.

"Kill you?" he chuckled. "Now why in the world would i want to do a crazy thing like that?" he asked. "I love you."

I hugged my knees tighter, buried my face and started to let the tears roll down my cheek. "Please don't."

"Yoona." He crept closer. "Yoona, Yoona, Yoona." He lifted my face and stared into my eyes. "You need to grow up and accept that this is how things are going to be from now on. And the sooner you do that the better things will get." he pulled me in a laid his lips over mine. As he pulled away more tears squeezed out. "Now, darling i've heard from my little birdie that you refused to eat all day. Is this true?"

"Minwoo..." i pleaded. "Please don't."

"You need to eat up Yoona." He started playing with the hem of my shirt. "Because i need a little stress reliever after that long day at work.... and as much as i would like to drug you again...." he motioned to an empty container on the floor. "I'm all out."

The door opened and down came the guard with a tray of food. "Here's the food boss." He set it down on the night stand, knocking over the empty cup.

"Thank you." Minwoo smiled. "You can go home now." He waved him off. "I'm going to be spending the night again." The man bowed and walked away.

"No, please don't go." I called out but it came out as a whisper. "Come.... back." i cried as i heard the door close. I looked back over at Minwoo, who was reaching out for the food.

"Let's see what he brought down." he examined the food. "There's a bowl of rice, some kimchi, and meat." he smiled and looked over at me. "And a big cup of your favorite soda." I shook my head and hid it in my knees once more. "Now Yoona, i'm just being nice here. Because i'm giving you the option of eating now and building up your strength or.... we'll just skip the mean and get right to it." His voice changed. It was more serious and less mocking. "You decide. But either way it's going to happen. Whether you like it or not... It. Is. Going. To. Happen." He rand his hand down the side of my face. "Do you understand Yoona." He gripped my face and forced me to look at him. "Hmm?"

I slowly nodded. "Understood." Tears continued to pour out of me like a waterfall.

"Ok." he took a deep breath in. "Now, this is the last time i am going to ask you. Do you want to eat?"

My heart was pounding so hard that i could hardly hear anymore. I felt like i was ready to vomit until i died. If i could tear my own skin off i would. I didn't know what to do. There was no way out of this.

He sat there waiting for my answer. I hugged my knees closer to my body and opened my mouth. "No."

 

 

 

This is hell. This had to be hell. I was sure that i had died and was now in hell being tortured by the devil himself. His arms were around my waist and his head laid upon the pillow. Moving was not an option. When i tried that before he only pinned me down once more and had his way with me again. I thought about killing him... many times in fact. But i always seemed to chicken out at the last minute. No matter how much i detested the sight of him or how much i wanted him to disappear and never see him again.... i couldn't bring myself to kill him. Not yet at least.

He groaned and slowly started to wake, so i quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I felt him move around a bit and his lips found their way to my neck. They burned. It was like acid on my skin. I flinched and he noticed.

"Did i wake you?" he asked in a mocking tone. "Or were you just pretending to sleep?" he knew the answer to that question very well. I could never sleep when he spent the night. Never. "I should get going before Jiyeon starts to wonder where i am half of the time." He chuckled as he slid off of the bed. I didn't move, or rather i couldn't. My body ached. "You should eat something Yoona." i heard him slipping into his pants. "I don't want to have to come back here again and hurt you." I wanted to laugh sarcastically but i had not strength. "But i will if i have to..." He couldn't hurt me anymore than he already has. He violently turned me over to face him. I quickly pulled the covers up to cover my chest. "Don't think i don't know how to hurt you Yoona." he smirked. "I know perfectly well that the way to hurt you is by attacking your friends. And believe me when i say that i have no problem with that. Shall we start with Seohyun? I already broke Yuri's heart."

"No." I choked out.

He stood up straight and button up his shirt. "Good. I'm glad you finally understand that when i say you have to do something then you do it." He put on his jacket. "If you keep this attitude then things will start to get a lot better for you Yoona." he blew me a kiss. "See you soon."

Minutes later the guard came down with a tray of food. "The boss said to stay here until you finish everything on that plate. He said to message him if you don't do as your told." He pushed the plate closer to me. "You know what will happen if you don't." I glared at the plate in front of me and then picked up the chopsticks.

"When will this end?" i whispered before stuffing the food into my mouth.

Food once use to bring me joy and comfort, but now even my favorite food seemed flavorless. It didn't taste like anything to me. I was just eating it because i was being forced. What would Sooyoung unnie say if she saw me turning down food? She would slap me before taking the food for herself and stuffing it into before i could change my mind.

I laughed at the mental image of Sooyoung with full. But sadly all hopes of seeing my friends again were gone when Minwoo said he would be taking me far away from this place. No doubt he already had a place to lock me up so i wouldn't be able to get away. And Jiyeon... what would i do with her? I couldn't take the only person who's really looked out for her since i left.

"Can you eat any faster?" the guard asked.

I sighed. "It.... it doesn't taste good." i replied.

"He said it was your favorite." He tilted his head to the side. "He made sure..."

"It doesn't taste like anything to me." I cut him off. "Is there any water?" He nodded and handed me a cup. "C-can you please just tell him i ate it?" I begged. "I can't eat anymore. It taste like... nothing. I just don't.... i can't.....eat it."

He looked around for a while and nodded. "Fine. But this is the fist and last time that you'll get away with this." I nodded and he picked up the plate and left.

"Alone again." I sighed and laid back down on the bed. Being alone was better than having Minwoo here with me. I was slowly starting to go crazy but still... anything was better than being with Minwoo.

Days passed and still no sign of Minwoo. Not that i was complaining but it was weird. Not a call or anything from him since he left me that morning. The guard and i got a bit closer. He would hand me the plate of food and watch me eat a little less than the half of it. I would tell him it didn't taste like anything and he would try (finish) it and say it tasted just perfect to him. He even went as far as to add a hand full of salt to my food without me knowing. It still didn't taste like anything to me.

I walked out of the bathroom. My hair was wet from the cold shower i took. The door suddenly opened. For a moment i thought it was the guard with more food for me, but his footsteps were lighter so i knew all too well that it was Minwoo. I stood frozen in place. His eyes met mine and he smiled.

"Good to see you up and about." He took a step towards me. "You look... incredible like that." He smirked. I took a couple of steps back. "I've got good news love." He caught my wrist and pulled me forward. He caressed the side of my face and gripped my chin. "We're getting out of this place."

In an instant i felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. I could literally feel my stomach acid start to boil up and...

"Yoona darling?" I came back to reality and noticed i was no longer standing up but laying down on the bed and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. I was facing his chest and he was sniffing the top of my head. "Your hair smells so good. I love the shampoo you use." I didn't move, even though i couldn't stand being so close to him.

"W-we're..... leaving?" i questioned. I wanted to make sure i heard him right and it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me from lack of nutrition.

"Yes." He answered with the happiest tone i've ever heard from him. "Finally i can get you out of this basement and away from your friends. There will be no one to bother us and i don't have to worry about your friends anymore."

"We're.... leaving." This time it wasn't a question. It just wasn't sinking in yet. The fact that we were leaving.... it just didn't seem real.

"Yes, that's what i just said." he stated and pulled away slightly. "Are you feeling ok? You're looking a little pale."

I sat up and distance myself from him. "I..... i think..... i.... i'm going to be sick." I rushed to the bathroom and started to vomit.

"Yoona... are you ok in there?" he called from outside the bathroom. "Yoona?" I flushed down everything and headed to the sink to rinse out my mouth and wash my face. "If you don't open the door in the next 30 seconds i'm breaking it down."

I made my way over and opened it. "Why can't you just leave me alone for 5 minutes!" i yelled and walked pass him.

He chuckled. "I've left you alone for the past 3 days. And believe me it wasn't easy." I could feel him following behind me.

I spun around and glared at him. "You make me sick."

He roughly grabbed my chin. "Looks like you're back to your old self again. But as happy as i am to see your feisty side again, i will not stand for back talk." He released me and stepped away. I felt a little weak and nearly collapsed.

He saw. "What is wrong with you? Are you sick?" he asked as he tried to hold me up.

"She hasn't been eating much." A new voice joined the conversation. The guard. Minwoo looked at him and then back at me. "She did try... plenty of times, but everyday it was the same excuse."

"Which is?" Minwoo narrowed his eyes at the guard.

"That it doesn't taste like anything to her." He answered and stepped a little closer. "I tried testing her to see if she was lying by adding a hand full of salt." He stopped in front of us. "And she didn't even flinch. Then she handed it back to me and said it tasted like water."

Minwoo chuckled. "It must be because of this sad little place she's been in for so long. But don't worry." He turned to me. "Soon we will be out of here and she'll be feeling much better."

"As long as i'm with you i will never be better." I glared at him. "I will never get better. Because as long as i'm with you... i will always wish i was dead."

Minwoo glared at me and raised his hand. The next thing i remembered is a pain on the side of my face and everything went back.

I woke up with a huge headache. Sitting up wasn't an option, but i opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. When i realized i was still in the same place i've been since i'd been kidnapped, i was relieved. Because that meant that Minwoo still hadn't taken me away from whatever hope was left. Time was running out though. And soon... there will be no hope. I will be far from my friends and there will be no one who can save me.

"She's awake." it was the guards voice who knocked me out of my depressing thoughts. I turned to face him just as he stepped away.

"Hey there." Minwoo's face appeared suddenly causing me to flinch. He smiled... or rather smirked. "I hope that teaches you a lesson." He touched the side of my face. "I don't want to have to hurt you again... but i will."

"Better yet." I glared and slapped away his hand as i sat up. "Why don't you just kill me and get it over with."

He chuckled and shook his head. And without warning. His fist met my face...again. I let out a small scream but quickly bit my lips from screaming anymore. "I told you Yoona." He stood up. "I will not have back talk from you like this any further." I stared at his back and he spun around. "I have no problem with a little sarcasm now and then, since it is in your nature, but this kind of talk..." He wagged his finger at me. "It's dangerous for you."

"The only dangerous thing in here is you." I spat at him. "You're psychotic." He hit me. Twice this time. Blood was pouring out from my mouth. But i wasn't sure if it was from him or the fact that i was biting down every time to prevent myself from screaming.

"Now look what you've made me do." He sighed like this was all my fault. Nobody told his to hit me. He disappeared into the bathroom and came back out with a cup of water and a towel. "Let me take a look."

I would have protested but i didn't like the taste of blood in my mouth. "I can do it." I mumbled as i snatched the wet cloth away from him and started to clean myself.

He sighed. "I won't be back for a couple of days." he said and stood up and started to his shirt. "I'll be busy paying off Fei and making sure that her and her mother move away like they promised to. Then there's the paper work for you to leave."

"Unwillingly." I reminded him.

"Now since i won't be here for a couple of days... let's make this count." He smirked.

I faced him and.... it all happened so quickly. I threw the towel at his face and pushed him down, then i made my way to the bathroom. I was so close to closing the door when it was pushed back open. I fought back this time. I don't know what came over me, but i fought back. I've always known that there was no way around this torture he put me through, and that there was really no point in fighting back because there was no where to run or anybody that could save me. But i guess these pass three days that he'd been gone... i was some what happy. And now he came back to take that away from me again.

I remember being dragged out of the bathroom after fighting him for a few minutes, but after that... everything was a blurr.

 

 

I was in the bathroom, hovering over the toilet when there was a knock at the door. "You ok in there?"

"Just fine." I wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet.

"Minwoo said he would be coming by tomorrow." I froze. "He's on the phone now if you want to talk to him."

I laughed sarcastically. "Take a second to think about what you just asked." He stayed quiet and then excused himself. I haven't seen Minwoo for almost 3 days now, and i wasn't complaining. I was still healing from the last time i saw him.

I looked in the mirror and touched my bruised face. I looked like hell. I felt like hell. And i had a feeling that it was only going to get worst once we left. He said Jiyeon would be coming along with us, and that if i were to tell her what was going on then she would have the same fate as me. Locked up in a small room. There was no way that i was going to be responsible for that.

I swung open the door and stepped outside. The guard was no longer in here but i could hear him at the door talking on the phone. It was almost time for lunch so he would be back down here in a couple of minutes. I sighed and laid back down on the bed. Before i knew it i fell fast asleep.

"Yoona. Wake up Yoona!" I was violently shaken. "Yoona." I opened my eyes but it took a while for my vision to adjust to the sudden light. "Hurry up and get ready, we're leaving."

"Huh?" I was still half asleep, and it wasn't processing well in my mind.

"I said hurry up and get ready." He repeated. I finally realized that it was Minwoo. My heart started to pick up speed. Had i really slept the whole day? "What are you waiting for?"

I shook my head. "But the guard said you wouldn't be back until...."

"Change of plans." He sighed and started packing what little clothes i had. "Now hurry up and get whatever you want to take with you because..."

"No." I shook my head. "I'm not leaving." He stopped packing and he looked at me. If looks could kill... i would be six feet under by now.

"I wasn't asking." He said in a stern voice. "We are leaving at that's the end of this discussion."

"You're going to have to kill me first." i glared at him.

He checked his watch and then looked back up at me. "We have some time to kill before the flight." He stepped closer to me. "Maybe i can break your spirit some more." he smirked.

I sprinted to the bathroom once more. It was my only hiding place, but before i could even reach it, he grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled me back. I screamed at the top of my lungs and tried fighting him off. He just laughed as he threw me onto the bed. I tried getting up but he pinned me down and climbed on top of me.

"GET OFF OF ME!!" I cried. "GET OFF!" He continued to laugh as i kicked and screamed.

The door suddenly swung open. "YOONA!"

We stopped. He stopped. I knew that voice. I quickly turned and faced the stairs. "Changmin?"

"Get off of her you sick bastard." Kyuhyun ran down the stairs and headed straight for Minwoo.

"Yoona."

"Unnie." i continued to cry as i saw Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon running towards me. I hugged them so tightly and i didn't want to let them go because i was scared that this was all a dream and i would wake up and be alone again.

"Oh god Yoona, look at you." Hyoyeon she wiped my tears away, completely ignoring her own.

"Unnie." Seohyun wouldn't let go of me.

"P-please tell me this isn't a dream." I cried. "Please tell me you're real."

"You guys hurry up and get her out of here." Changmin, who was helping Kyuhyun at the time, yelled at us.

"Right." Taeyeon wiped her tears and grabbed my hand. "Come on Yoona, we're taking you home."

Home. That word sounded so forein to me. "How did you find me?"

"Fei came clean." Hyoyeon helped me up. "Before she left she told us everything. Including where he was keeping you."

"She said she was sorry and...." Seohyun gasped. Suddenly she was in the arms of the guard. A knife to her neck.

"Seohyun!" we all screamed.

"Let Minwoo go and the girl won't get hurt." he roared. I looked over at Changmin and Kyuhyun who instantly let him go. The stepped towards us but the guard quickly stopped them. "Another step and i slit ."

"No. Please don't." I shook my head. "Don't hurt her. We'll do as you say just please don't hurt her." I turned to look at Kyuhyun and Changmin. "Just stay where you are."

"Minwoo?" He called out waiting for an answer. "Minwoo are you ok?"

A cough came from behind us. "Yeah.... i'm fine." He chuckled. "Good work. For a second there i thought that you had chickened out and ran."

"You know i wouldn't do that to you." he said.

"Minwoo tell him to let Seohyun go." I took a step towards him.

Minwoo dusted himself off and stood up. "Not just yet." He smiled. "Toss me the gun."

"Huh?"

"I said toss me the gun." He repeated. "I need to make sure they won't follow." The guard reached into his back pocket and pulled out his gun. He threw it in the air.

Everything happened so quickly. As the gun was in the air Changmin tackled Minwoo to the floor. Kyuhyun motioned for the girls to run out but Seohyun was still in danger. I ran towards the guard and tried to get her free. I begged him to let her go, and to my surprise he did. He said he was sorry and then rushed over to help Minwoo. I hugged Seohyun and then pushed her in the direction of the exit. I wanted to make sure that they got out ok, before i did.

I turned back to see Kyuhyun fighting with the guard and Changmin and Minwoo wrestling on the floor. I needed to help them. I rushed to the bed and grabbed a blanket, quickly throwing it over the guard. Kyuhyun finally beat him to the ground. Then we rushed to help Changmin with Minwoo. The plan was to at least be able to get a head start out of the place.

"Come on Changmin we have to go." Kyuhyun yelled. "Hurry up. The cops are already on their way. Let's go."

Changmin punched Minwoo one last time in his face and stood up. "I hope you rot in hell." He spat on him and turned to look us. "Let's hurry up and get out of here."

"Where are the girls?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I made sure they got out ok." i answered.

"STOP!" there was a small click. The gun. How could i forget about the stupid gun? Kyu, Changmin, and i turned around to see Minwoo pointing the gun at us. He looked like a mad man. "There's only one bullet in here. It was intended for the idiot on the floor, but i guess there has to be change of plans." He laughed. "So here's what'd going to happen." He pointed the gun at Changmin. "If you move, i kill that one over there." He said now pointing it at Kyuhyun. "And if you move i kill him." He looked at me. "Now if you don't listen to me i'll just kill which ever of them annoyed me the most."

"Don't." I pleaded. "I'll do as you say."

"Good." He smiled. "Then it looks like no one will be getting hurt." Just then the sound of the police sirens appeared.

"They're here." Kyuhyun huffed out.

"About time." Changmin whispered. "It's over now Minwoo." He yelled out. "The cops are here to take you away."

He started to laugh. And i knew he had something planned for us. "I know this might sound cheesy but..." Suddenly the gun pointed at me. "If i can't have you then nobody can." Before i could even react the shot was fired.  

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Holy freakin cow. I know it's been forever and a day since i've updated this story but i've been beyond busy and haven't had time to write. But finally i made time and came up with this chapter. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, but i will do my best to start updating quicker, the chapter might not be as long as they use to be though. This chapter was pretty short in my opinion but i felt that you guys waited long enough to find out what happens to Yoona. Sorry if this chapter is a little ish but i kind of rushed through it because i really wanted to move past the whole Yoona being held hostage and everything. And P.S.  prepare yourself for the next chapter. (^.^) Anyways thanks for reading and hoped you enjoied.