Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 12: Take it like a Man.... this bra is too tight T.T

 

 

Ok, let's for the hell of it recap the last 4 hours of my life. I'm at work talking with Changmin and Kyuhyun, while looking for Rain oppa in order to apologize for slapping him in the face for no reason on our double date. The Changmin and Kyuhyun, after knowing me since i was a kid, accuse me of being a and having a "friends with benifit" relationship with Eunhyuk oppa. I yell at them and finally reveal that we have a dog. Then as i'm crying and leaving the bar i literally bump into Rain oppa. I apologize, he confesses to me and then he kisses me. While i'm in a state of shock he and this woman name Hyori enter the club to talk. I go inside to get my coat (and escape the s that were headed towars me) and i hear them arguing. And then she yells out that she's his wife.... this is too crazy to be real.

"Oh, Yoona you're home." Yuri and Minwoo poke their heads out of the kitchen. Sunny was sitting down watching T.V. with Jessica. "How was work?" I stared at them for a long time and then headed to my room. "Yoona?" She calls out. But i pay no attention to her and close the door to the room.

I quickly lay in my bed and stare into space. My legs were numb but cold. I walked around before coming home. Since Tiffany unnie wasn't waiting for me i was in no rush to get home. There was a knock at the door.

"Yoona?" Jessica opened the door a bit and poked her head in. "Are you ok?" I could hear her ask but i wasn't reacting. "Yoona?" She called out again.

All i could think about was that i involuntarily was the other woman. He asked me out to the dinner party and i said yes. He took me to Chunji's wedding and bought me clothes for both occasions. He was nice to me and offering me jobs so that i would be able to see him more often because he wanted to get to know me. And i agreed to it because i thought he was the coolest boss in the world. Then he asks me out on a double date, and kisses me after telling me he likes me... and he's married.

"Yoona!" Jessica snaps her fingers in my face. I blink slowly before looking at her. "What's wrong?" She asks me.

I finally snapped back out of my thoughts and shook my head. "Just tired. I got into a fight with Changmin and Kyuhyun."

"Really what happened?" She asked as she sat down next to me on the bed. "Did they steal your food? Get ice cream without you?"

"They thought that i was sleeping with Eunhyuk." I said. hung open as soon as i said that.

"What?" I nodded my head. "Why would they even think that? Don't they know you at all? How could they even think like that?"

"That's what i asked them." I sighed and shook my head. "They've made me mad before but this was just..."

"Extreme?" She finished my sentence.

"Exactly." I nodded. "So i told them to leave me alone for a while. I don't want to talk to them or play with them. I'd say see them but i have to work with them so i have to see them but outside of work i don't want to see them either." i sighed. "At least not right now. I know i'm over reacting..."

"No you have a right to be mad." Jessica supported me. "They are your best friends and they thought so little of you. We would never think that of you. And we haven't known you as long as they have."

I let out a frustrated sigh and ran my hands over my face. This is why i'm not interested in meeting boys or falling in love. Everything gets complicated and i like my life to be simple. "If they try calling the house..."

"Don't worry i'll tell them you're out or something." She smiled apologetically. "How long do you think you can go without talking to them?"

I shrugged. "I'm just going to wait till they apologize and explain to me why in the world they would think something like that."

"Well i guess i'll let you get your sleep." She said as she got up from the bed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Sica." i turned to my side and closed my eyes.

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked as she walked into the room. I was fixing my hair and turned to look at her.

"Seohyun invited me to go with her and Reyowook to get some ice cream." i answered as i grabbed my bag. "She feels bad that Changmin, Kyuhyun, and i are not talking. I told her that i was fine, but she insisted on me going." I sighed.

"You're going to be a third wheel." Yuri laughed. "Hey have you talked to Rain oppa lately?" she suddenly asked me. "He told Minwoo oppa that you ran out on him the other night. He was suppose to give you a ride home and he's tried to call you but you don't answer your phone."

"I have it off." I said. "Changmin and Kyuhyun might call and i want to teach them a lesson. But i'll probably see him at work."

"Well he was worried about you." she added. "And he feels like your avoiding him."

"I'm not avoiding him." I lied. "I've just had a lot on my mind. I'll talk to him when i get the chance."

"Unnie, are you ready? Sunny offered to drop us off since she's going out with Sungmin oppa today." Seohyun poked her head into the room.

"Yeah." i nodded and turned to Yuri. "Tell Rain oppa not to worry." i waved and walked out with Seohyun.

"Unnie! Unnie! Try this." Seohyun pushed a spoonfull of rasberry sherbert ice cream into my mouth before i could even say anything. "It's good isn't it." I nodded as i wiped the corners of my mouth.

Reyowook stared at Seohyun for a while and then back at me. "She's worried about you." He suddenly said.

I chuckled lightly and nodded. "I know." Seohyun just lowered her head and poked her ice cream with her spoon. "She always worries about the girls, even when we tell her she has nothing to worry about." I poked the side of her head.

"But unnie, Changmin and Kyuhyun oppa are your best friends and..."

"And we'll make up sooner or later." i cut her off. "Just because i'm mad with them at the moment doesn't mean we'll stop being friends. I just need a little space and they need to reflect on what they did. As soon as they apologize i'll get over it."

Seohyun shook her head. "Good luck with getting them to apologize. I don't think i've ever seen them say sorry."

"I don't think anyone has." I laughed. "But that's because in their own weird way most of the time they are right."

"How long do you think before they say they're sorry?" Reyowook asked. I shrugged.

"Hey you guys." We all looked up and saw Sunny walking up to us with Sungmin, holding hands. "We thought that we would join you for some ice cream."

"Pull up a chair." I smiled. Sungmin grabbed one for Sunny and then one for himself. "I though you guys were going out to eat?"

"We were but i suddenly had a craving for ice cream, and i remembered that you guys were here so why not hang out." She smiled.

"That and there was an hour wait for the place we wanted to eat at." Sungmin said.

Sunny smacked him on the chest with the back of her hand. "Yah, you're not suppose to sellout your girlfriend."

"You were lying." He rubbed his chest with a pained expression.

"Was not." She frowned. He stared at her for a while. "Ok, maybe just a little, but i really did want to hang out with you guys... since we didn't want to wait." Sungmin put his arm around her and pulled her in to give her a kiss on the forehead.

Seohyun giggled silently next to me, and nudged me over and over again. Sunny blushed and pulled away from him. "It seems like only yesterday Sunny was being a stalker and staring at you while you worked." I sighed.

"Yah!" Sunny reached out to grab me but i quickly pulled away. "I'm not a stalker."

"It's ok." Sungmin held onto Sunny's arm. She relaxed and sat back down. "I have a cute stalker."

"Yah!" we all laughed and Sunny just hid her cheeks that were now a bright red. "You're mean."

"How is calling you cute mean?" he asked. "I'll go order some ice cream for us."

"Awww, you guys look so cute together." Seohyun squealed reaching out for Sunny's hands. "And he's such a gentleman." Sunny nodded and looked over at her boyfriend trying to pick ice cream flavors.

"So what were you guys talking about before i came in?" Sunny changed the subject.

"Yoona's problem with her friends." Reyowook answered. I glared at him but he didn't seem to care.

"Changmin and Kyuhyun?" Sunny asked and Reyowook nodded. "You're still mad at them?"

"Well yeah." i shrugged. "I'm waiting for them to sat sorry."

"Ha, good luck with that." Sunny laughed.

"That's exactly what i said." Seohyun sighed.

"Yah, they are capable of saying sorry." I argued.

"How long has it been since you guys stopped talking?" Sunny asked.

"3 days." I answered in a low voice and lowered my head.

"You see." Sunny said. "If it were me i would apologize that very same day or maybe given you the maximun a day for you to cool down."

"Well i did tell them not to call, so it is sort of my fault..."

"There you go again." Sunny shook her head. "You always end up being the one who goes up to them when you guys are mad at each other. You say you'll stay mad at them until they say they're sorry, but next thing i know you are over at their place, playing video games."

"It's not my fault." I said shamefully. "They bribe me."

"Well you have spent like three days without talking to them so i'll give you props for that."

"What are you guys talking about?" Sungmin handed Sunny her ice cream and sat down.

"Yoona is having problems with her friends." Once again Reyowook was the one who answered.

"I am this close to smacking you." i glared at him.

"Changmin and Kyuhyun? Yeah i heard of them but never met them." Sungmin said.

"They're pretty cool guys." Reyowook added. "Yoona and them have been best friends for a long time."

"Yah, that is my story to tell not yours." I yelled at him.

"Really." Sungmin took scooped a spoonfull of ice cream. "Why are they having problems?"

"Well..." I started but was cut off by Reyowook...again.

"They thought she was sleeping with this other guy name Eunhyuk." he answered.

"Eunhyuk?" Sungmin asked. "Isn't he that guy who's house your always going to? I thought he was your boyfriend."

"He's my friend." I stated.

"Why are you going over to his house so much?" Sunny asked.

"Well we..."

"OMG! They're dating." Seohyun gasped.

"No we're not dating." i said. "We're taking care of a dog that we found in the park behind some bushes."

"Really?" Seohyun clapped her hands together.

I nodded and took out my phone. "This is a picture of him."

"Awww!" Sunny and Seohyun cooed as they looked into the phone. "He's so cute. What's his name?"

"Momo." i answered. "We were busy training him so i could possibly convince all of you to let him stay in the house with us."

They handed me back the phone. "So that's why you were always at his house?" I nodded. "So he's properly trained and all?" I nodded again. "When are you going to tell the rest of the girls?"

I shrugged. "As soon as Eunhyuk says it's ok. Maybe in a couple of days. He said he wanted to take him to the groomers and make him look absoutly adorable so that you guys can't say no."

"He really wants to get rid of him, huh." Reyowook chuckled.

"He's just mad because Momo seems to listen to me and Jay more than him." i laughed. I looked over at Sunny and Sungmin and they were feeding each other ice cream. Seohyun also turned to look over at them and once again squealed in delight. "Get a room." I teased.

 

 

"Jinah unnie." I called the manager. "There are a couple of guys who refuse to leave the V.I.P. room 3 and asked to talk to you. They're really drunk."

"Damn drunk retards." She crused and walked pass me.

I sighed as i headed back to the bar to get the drinks a table ordered. As i waited for them i noticed Rain oppa in the crowd. I quickly tried to hide behind a group that came in to order their drinks. Luckily he didn't see me and continued to make his way pass me.

"Here you go." Changmin placed the drinks on the tray and gently slid it to me. I sighed, grabbing it and headed back out.

"Yoona." Jinah called. "There's someone who wants to talk to you. They're waiting for you in my office."

"But i have..."

"Kyuhyun will take over for you while you're in there." She said.

"Who is it?" i asked but she just shrugged and walked away. I walked over to the office and slowly opened the door. "Yes?"

"Hello." Hyori, Rain oppa's wife, was sitting down at the desk with a smile on her face. "I'm Jung Hyori."

"Hello." i bowed. "What can i do for you?" She didn't ansnwer and continued to examine me. "Mam'?"

She made a face. "Don't call me that." she ordered and scrunched up her face. Finally she let out a small chuckle and motioned me away with her hand. "That is all. You can leave."

"Neh." I bowed again before leaving. "What a weirdo." i said closing the door behind me.

"Question..." Kyuhyun walked up to me. "How do you know what table is table three?" He still had a tray of drinks in hand.

"Give me those." I quickly took them from him and power walked throw to get to the table. "Here you go." I smiled as i set down the drinks at the table.

"Yoona." I turned around and saw Jinah again. "Mr. Jung wants to see you."

"I'm really busy right now Jinah."

"Kyuhyun can..."

"No because he doesn't know which table are which and the people will get angry if their drinks don't come on time." I explained. "So please tell Mr. Jung that if wants to see me then it will have to be another time."

"Ok, geeze no need to get angry." she walked away. I turned back around and continued doing work.

After work i was getting my things from my locker and my phone rang. It was a text from Jessica saying that her and Tiffany would come and pick me up since it was too late to take the bus. I waited outside for them, trying to stay hidden just incase Rain oppa was looking for me. I still wasn't sure what to say to him.

"Yoona!" Jessica honked the horn. "Come on!" I smiled and ran over to them.

"Yoona." I stopped and saw Rain oppa coming towards me. He saw that Jessica and Tiffany were waiting for me and waved at them before turning his attention back on me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you think i can give you a ride home?" he asked.

I pointed to Jessica and Tiffany. "My friends are here to pick me up."

"But i need to talk to you. I feel like you have been avoiding me since i ki..."

"I'm not avoiding you i just have so much to do." I cut him off. "And right now i'm in a hurry to get home, so if you'll excuse me Rain oppa." I bowed before running the rest of the way to the car. "Take care!" I called out from the car as we drove away.

"What was that all about?" Jessica asked. "It looked like he really needed to talk to you and you blew him off." I nodded.

"Why?" Tiffany asked as she turned to face me in the backseat.

"He's married." i answered.

"WHAT?!" they both yelled out. "Since when?"

"I'm not sure about that, but i over heard him arguing with his wife the other day." i said. "I didn't mean to spy on them. I was just going to get my jacket and they were yelling."

"Wait a minute." Jessica stopped me. "You saw her?" I nodded.

"What does she look like?" Tiffany asked.

"She's beautiful." I answered. "She's mature, great body, great style. She's perfect." i sighed.

"Why do you sound so bummed?" Jessica asked as she looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"I feel used." I answered. "He asked me to accompany him to the dinner party and the wedding. Then he asked me out on a date."

"A double date." they both corrected me.

"Yeah that." I shook my head. "And he kissed me." I mumbled the last part.

"What did you say?" they both asked.

"He kiss me." I said a little louder.

"WHAT?!" they yelled yet again. This time Jessica swerved the car a bit but quickly regained control.

"Unnie, be careful." I held onto the sides of the car.

"When did this happen?" Tiffany asked.

"Right after the fight with Changmin and Kyuhyun and after i found out he was married." i sighed. "I don't think he plans on telling me he's married. And now his wife is calling me in so she can stare me down."

"She was there today?" Jessica asked and i nodded.

"Well, maybe they're getting a divorce." Tiffany suggested.

"But still you don't start doing things like that until you've signed the papers." I frowned. "Right?"

"She has a point." Jessica nodded. "So what, are you just going to avoid him now? He's your boss Yoona."

"I know." I sighed. "I'm not going to avoid him for long... just until i can figure out the polite way to ask him why he didn't say he was married." I cocked my head to the side. "But i don't want to be rude and pry into his personal life." They nodded. "This is why i don't date!" i yelled out frustrated. They just laughed at me and continued our drive home.

 

 

I stared at my phone non stop, just waiting for it to ring. I felt Jiyeon sat down next to me and reached out for the phone. She examined it for a while before putting in on my lap. "I think you should just give up."

"But it's been a week and..."

"Unnie, this isn't like you." She shook her head. "You've never waited for a guy before."

"I know but i haven't..."

"Just do something else to get your mind off it." She advised. "Just because you stare at your phone doesn't mean that they're going to call."

"But Eunhyuk promised he would bring Momo today so that they girls could see him." I sighed. "And it has to be today because everyone is free today." I pouted.

"Come on just enjoy the rest of the day with us." She pulled me up from the chair. "Minwoo oppa is making burgers on the grill and we have music."

"Fine." I sighed. "I guess you're right."

"Of course i am." She patted my back. "Now come on." Just then the doorbell rang.

"That's them!" i yelled and ran towards the door. "MOMO!" I yelled and carried him into my arms.

"Well it's nice to see you too." Eunhyuk pouted. "If only girls reacted like that when they saw me."

"Hi oppa." I opened the door wider so he could come in. "We're making burgers." He stepped inside.

"Hi oppa." Seohyun smiled and then rushed over to me to pet Momo. "Hi Momo. You remember me?"

"You've met him before?" Jiyeon looked at Seohyun, who in return nodded her head. "When?"

"Yoona unnie had to take care of him while Jay and Eunhyuk oppa were away." She smiled. "She asked if i wanted to come with her and i said yes." Jiyeon frowned.

"Ok, let's go show you off to the girls Momo." I lifted him up and headed towards the girls. "Look who Eunhyuk oppa brought."

"Aww, how cute." Tiffany rushed over and took him from me. "What's his name?"

"Momo." I answered. "Oppa and i found him at the park and we've been traing him and caring for him ever since."

"Why?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

I lowered my head. "I just thought that maybe we could keep him here." I looked up at her. "Please. This is as big as he gets."

"Come on Taeyeon." Tiffany walked over to her and put Momo in front of her. "Look at that little face. You can't say no to a face like that."

"We can share him." Eunhyuk offered. "I get him a month and he stays here a month." He looked over at me. "Jay started tearing up when i told him you were going to take him."

"Awww." the girls said in unison and then turned to Taeyeon.

"Fine." Taeyeon smiled. "You guys didn't give me much of a choice." She picked up Momo. "He's so cute."

"YAY!" the whole house cheered.

The burgers were done so we were all sitting down eating. "You and the guys haven't made up yet?" Eunhyuk asked me. I shook my head. "How long has it been?"

"A little over a week." I answered. "They're making no effort to even talk to me."

"Well you did tell them that you didn't want to talk to them." he stated. "I guess they're just giving you your space."

"I guess." i frowned. "Ugh, why did they have to be retards and listen to me?"

"Why don't you just go talk to them?" he asked.

"No way." Yuri suddenly joined the conversation. "They insulted her. The least they can do is apologize."

"Yeah but..."

"There is no but's." Yuri cut him off. I could hear Hyoyeon and Sooyoung giggling in the back. "She is always the one who confronts them when they argue. She always goes over to them and tries to make things right. This time it's their turn."

"I'm guessing you all feel the same way." Eunhyuk asked the whole room, to which a loud 'yes' echoed. "Ok, i see that there is no point in continuing this conversation." He took a large bite out of his burger and looked the opposite direction.

 

 

"You guys wanted to see me?" i said with a blank expression on my face. Right now we were sitting the cafe we always go to after finals are over. It's one of my favorite places to come to.

Changmin and Kyuhyun were sitting on the other side of the table. They refused to look me in the eyes. Changmin laced his fingers together and placed them ontop of the table, like a professional. Kyuhyun just sat there with his hands on his lap. Finally Changmin looked up at me.

"We just wanted to say..."

"We're sorry." they said in unison.

"We didn't really think like that of you." Kyuhyun started.

"But i guess we were just worried that you were going to leave us and start dating Eunhyuk." Changmin finished.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "How many times do i have to tell you guys that i am no intrested in dating right now?"

"Well it's your fault for not telling us about the dog." Kyuhyun pointed at me like a five year old.

"No, it's your guy's fault for not being able to keep a secret." i pointed back.

"We keep secrets." they sounded offended.

"High school, grade 10, spring dance." I started. "I told you that Taeyeon had a crush on Wooyoung. And after playing basketball with him during P.E. he knew all about Taeyeon's crush."

They stayed quiet. "If it weren't for us they would have never gone out. And besides you never said to keep it a secret."

I sighed. "High school, grade 11, Valentine's day. Yuri was going to leave a secret love letter to the popular senior boy Yunho..."

"He asked us if we knew who it was." Changmin defended.

"There's a thing called lying." i fought back. "Do you want to keep this going i've got thousands of them, starting all the way back in elementary school."

"Ok, fine." Kyuhyun stopped the arguement. "We couldn't keep secrets back then, but now we can."

Changmin pushed the plate of chocolate lava cake to me. "So do you forgive us?"

I smirked. "Not yet."

"What?" they frowned.

 

"Ok, come out on the count of one...two...three." they stepped out of my room and out into the living room. Camera flashes were going off. Cheering and whistling filled the house.

"Nice legs oppa." Seohyun teased. Changmin and Kyuhyun were dressed in girl clothes from head to toe. Jessica and Tiffany picked out the outfits and even did their make-up.

"This ." Kyuhyun said while pulling down the bottom of the dress and holding the chest area. "I feel so exposed."

"Yah, take it like a man." Changmin advised and then frowned while moving his top around. "This bra is too tight."

_________________________________

A/N: Hello there readers. ^.^ Sorry if this chapter was boring i am currently suffering from a bit of writers block. Anyways i just wanted to say thank you to the new subscribers and all the people who comment. Your ideas and feedback really help. ^.^ U guys are the best! And as always i'm glad you guys are enjoying my story.