Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 7: It's just a dream... a thing of the past.

 

 

" 5, 6, 7, 8." The dance teacher yelled out as he and Eunhyuk showed us the steps. "!1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, and 3 and 4." Then spun around and posed at the end. "Now i want you all to start practicing those steps and add your own twist to it. Then we'll have a small compitoin next class." Everyone cheered as they started to go to their bags. "Uh, Yoona, Yuri i need you two to stay back."

Once everyone left we walked up to the teacher. "What can we do for you Mr. Lui?" Yuri asked.

I got a request from an friend of mine and he's organizing a party at Rising Sun Club and he wanted dancers and singers there to entertain instead of just having a DJ. So he asked for my top students and the only ones i know i can trust to behave themselves at a club is you two and Eunhyuk. Sad but true." He sighed. "Anyways i was hoping that you had other friends that know how to sing and dance so they can..."

"DONE!" Yuri and i said in unison.

He chuckled. "I didn't even..."

"Done!"

"Ok ok i get it." He laughed. "Meet me after school so i can give you the rest of the information."

Yuri and i waited for everyone to come home to tell them the news. Hyoyeon was still busy, so we would just have to tell her later. "So what's the big news you want to tell us?"

"We're going to perform at Rising Sun Club next month." Yuri squealed and i cheered while hugging Yuri and jumped up and down. "They're not cheering are they." she said with a big smile and a peppy voice.

"No they aren't." I said in the same voice. We stopped and looked at them. "Come on guys our teacher selected us and we want you to work with us. And it's not just dancing, there's singing too."

"I don't know i have things to do..."

"I'm busy with work, school, Leeteuk oppa..."

"I have to study."

"I don't want to get up on stage and..."

"There is no way that..."

"Why do we have to join..."

"This is the amout they are paying each of us." I handed them over the paper our teacher gave us after school.

"We're in." they all said.

"So what song are we going to do?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri and i stopped celebrating. "You guys haven't thought about that have you." She sighed.

"We were just so happy, it kind of slipped our minds." Yuri explained. Just then Hyoyeon walked into the house with a sour face.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked worried.

"Junho must have been better than her at dancing today." Jessica said. Hyoyeon frowned and nodded her head.

Seohyun titled her head. "But you don't usually get this upset when that happens. I didn't think you were a sore loser unnie."

"We made a bet." Hyoyeon huffed out.

"How much money did you lose?" Sunny asked teasingly.

She shook her head and started to walk away. "I have to go out on a date with him." She mummbled.

We all nodded our heads and finally what she said clicked in our heads. "WHAT?!" We all ran after her, but she had locked herself in the bathroom.

"Someone get me the skrewdriver, we're breaking this door down." Taeyeon declared with a raised fist in the air. Everyone cheered and nodded in agreement.

"Stop! Why can't we wait until she gets out of the shower to ask her?" Seohyun reasoned. We stayed quiet.

"I guess that works too, not as fun but it works." Taeyeon lowered her arm. Everyone fell silent. "So what do we do while we wait?" Everyone looked at each other and shrugged.

"Snacks?" Sooyoung suggested. Once again everyone cheered.

"To the kitchen." Taeyeon delcared and lead us into the kitchen to look for snack while we waited for Hyoyeon to finish taking a shower.

"Some one kill me." Hyoyeon grabbed her head. "I'm begging you." Currently everyone was helping her pick out the perfect outfit so she could go on her date with Junho. "Please.... anyone?"

"I understand you unnie." i sighed. "Picking out what to wear is the worst." She glared at me. "Hey, i'm just trying to lighten the mood. No need to go all crazy on me."

"Yoona can i talk to you for a second." Yuri asked from the hallways. I nodded and followed her into our room. "So Minwoo oppa told me that he was coming over, and he said that he's bringing his sister."

"Really?" I smiled. I hadn't seen Jiyeon for a week because the both of us were busy and finally the weekend hit and she was coming over. "That's cool."

"Yeah, so i wanted to ask for a favor." Yuri held my hand. "Please help me get closer to her. I really want her to like me, and Minwoo told me that she loves you..."

"Yuri calm down." i smiled. "Jiyeon is the sweetest girl you will ever meet. She'll like you so don't worry. But if you really want my help then fine... but just for the record you don't need it." She wrapped her arms around me. "You're welcome. When are they coming?"

The door bell rang. Yuri jumped up from the bed. "Now!" she yelled as she rushed to answer the door. I walked into to see Jiyeon bowing to Yuri as Minwoo introduced her, when she stood up straight she saw me and rushed over to hug me.

"Unnie!" she screamed. "I missed you so much."

"We talk all the time and we just saw each other last week." i reminded her. We had been texting non stop and she called me from time to time because she said that we had a lot of catching up to do.

"I know but i just don't want you to go away again." She pouted. Jiyeon was the queen of ageyo...well after Sunny unnie. "So this is where you live?" I nodded. "It's... nice." Of course she wouldn't be too fond of the house considering she'd always lived in a rather larger house and now she even moved into a mansion with her brother. "So all of your friends live here with you?"

I nodded. "Right now they're getting one of them ready for a date." I whispered. "Do you want to go meet them?" She nodded happily, i grabbed her hand and lead her to Hyoyeon's room. "Hey guys." i put my hands on Jiyeon's shoulders. "This is Jiyeon. Minwoo's sister." Jiyeon looked up at me confused. "Jiyeon-ah this is Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon."

"Hi." They all smiled and waved. Jiyeon bowed. "Aww how cute!" they squealled. "She's so pretty."

"Thank you." Jiyeon blushed and turned to me. "I thought you said there was eight."

"Oh the rest of them are out." I smiled. "They'll be home later." I turned to the girls. "Is she ready yet?"

Tiffany nodded. "We've only got make-up left to do and she's good to go." Hyoyeon groaned. Everyone giggled and continued working on her. Something told me that deep down Hyoyeon was excited to go out with Junho.

"Jiyeon how about we go get some ice cream and watch a movie?" Jiyeon nodded happily. We rushed to the kitchen and i looked in the freezer for some ice cream. "Eh? We're out of ice cream...Ugh Taeyeon unnie must have finished it." I looked over at Jiyeon. "No worries we can head over to the convinent store a couple of blocks from here and buy some junk food." I grabbed my things. "Jiyeon and i are going to buy some junk food, we'll be back soon." I informed Yuri and Minwoo who were chatting on the sofa about where they should go.

"I'll take you." Minwoo stood up.

"No need." i stopped him as i opened the door. "It's just a couple of blocks down. We'll be...."

"Unnie." Seohyun came running into the living room. "Where are you going?" She asked eyeing Jiyeon.

"We're going to go buy junk food." i answered.

"Can i come along?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. "Ok, just let me get my things." She ran back into her room and grabbed a jacket and her bag. "Ok let's go."

The walk was quiet and akward. Usually Jiyeon was really talkative, but she didn't say a word this time. Seohyun just linked her arm with mine and walked quietly as well. I needed to say something to get rid of this awkward silence. "Unnie." both girls said suddenly. This couldn't be good. They looked at each other and then at me.

I was afraid to answer. "Y-yes?" i waited for someone to say something and after a while finally Seohyun decided to answer.

"Unnie, how do you know Minwoo's sister?" She asked innocently. I had forgotten that i hadn't told the rest of the girls that they were my step siblings.

"Oh, she's my step sister." I answered. "Her father married my mom when i was 7. And when my mom died they moved away and i decided to stay here." I wasn't afraid to lie in front of Jiyeon because she was too young to remember what really happened. "We lost touch, but now she's back." I smiled.

"Oh... i see." Seohyun said as she entered to the store first. I noticed something was wrong with Seohyun, but i would just have to ask her about it later.

"Unnie, unnie." Jiyeon started dragging me around to all the stuff she wanted to get. When we were done picking out the junk food we wanted, we paid, and then headed back home.

We were half way home when i remembered. "Oh no." I hit myself on the head.

"What is it unnie?" Jiyeon asked worriedly.

"I forgot the ice cream." I frowned. "Now what are we going to do?" Suddenly a bag filled with different types of popsicles appeared in front of my face. I looked over at Seohyun who was holding it up with a smile.

"I remembered for you unnie." She lowered it.

"Aigoo." I smiled at her. "What would i do without you Hyunnie?" I linked my arm with hers. "Let's hurry before the ice cream melts."

We walked into the house and found Yuri and Minwoo kissing on the couch. Yuri quickly pulled away while Minwoo sighed in disappointment. "You guys are back." She placed her hand on and wiped the corners of it while turning a bright red. "Oppa and i are going out to eat... do you want to come along Jiyeon?" she asked nervously.

She shook her head. "No thank you. Besides i already told unnie i would pig out and watch a movie with her... maybe next time the three of us can hang out and get to know each other better."

Yuri smiled brightly and nodded her head. "Come on babe." Minwoo placed his arm around her. "I'll be back to pick you up Jiyeon."

Once they left we got everything set up for the movie. Seohyun brought us our drinks and we sat down to watch the movie. We were having a good time and before i knew it Jiyeon and Seohyun had fallen asleep watching the 3rd movie we put in. I sighed as i started cleaning up the mess. I was just about done when Yuri and Minwoo walked in.

"Jiyeon... yah Jiyeon wake up." Minwoo nudged her. Yuri hit him in the arm and whispered to be nice. Jiyeon slowly started to open her eyes. "Come on kid we have to go home."

She groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Where's unnie?"

"In the kitchen." i answered and walked out into the living room. "You and Seohyun fell asleep on me. I feel like it was a plan to get out of cleaning up." i teased.

"Sorry unnie." She smiled. Yuri walked Minwoo back out to his car. "So Yuri unnie... you said she's nice right." I nodded.

"She really wants to get to know you so be nice to her." I played with her hair. "You should go Minwoo is waiting you for."

 

"HYOYEON IS BACK!!!!!" Sooyoung yelled from the living room. I and everyone else ran out of our rooms to meet her at the door. We all had taken turns keeping watch at the window to see when Junho would come by and drop her off. We wanted to see if she got a end of the date kiss.

"Do you think he's going to kiss her?" Seohyun asked.

"He better, or else we would have stood watch for no reason." Yuri answered.

"Come on dancer boy give us a little action." Sooyoung mumbled.

"Oh he's leaning in." Sunny announced. Everyone squealed as we watched from the inside. All of us scootched together, pressing our faces to the window trying to see what was going on with the couple outside.

"He's gonna do it."

"He's...He's... he's walking back to his side of the car..."

"He's opening the door..."

"And he's driving away."

"What a waste."

"That retard got us all excited for nothing." Sooyoung complained. "I mean he was leaning in and then he just walks away.... who does that."

"He does." Everyone answered her as we all separated. Hyoyeon entered the house and put her keys in the bowl. She glared at all of us. "What?" we asked.

"You guys were watching us?" she folded her arms across her chest. We all looked at each other and then back at her.

"Well duh." Sooyoung answered as she stood up from her seat.

"Yeah how else were we suppose to see you and Junho kiss?" Jessica took Sooyoung's seat on the couch.

"They didn't remember." Tiffany reminded them. "He backed out of it."

"Only because he saw you guys at the window." Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "I mean honestly you guys practically had a sign over your heads that said "WE ARE HERE AND WE ARE WATCHING YOU!"

"Well that's just a silly thing to have on a sign." Sooyoung frowned and shook her head.

"Hey maybe we should get a sign." Sunny joked.

"A light up one." I added. "And it will say "KISS" or "AWWW" not that silly sign Hyoyeon said." We all laughed.

"Come on Hyo we just wanted to see if he was going to give you a kiss goodnight." Taeyeon explained. "You were the main one who started this tradition."

"Yeah, but the reason he didn't give me a kiss is because you guys were at the window." She sighed with a disappointed look on her face.

"But if were weren't at the window we would have missed the kiss." I rebutted. "Hold on a second... you wanted him to kiss you." i squealed.

"Huh? No i didn't say that." She shook her head.

"You practically did." Tiffany teased. "You said that if we weren't at the window he would have kissed you."

"And you sounded awfully disappointed about it." Jessica giggled.

"You guys have no idea what you're talking about." Hyoyeon dismissed us with her hand. "I'm going to bed."

"Wait but we want to hear about your date with Junho." Sunny whined as she and the rest of the girls followed her to her room.

I grabbed my keys and put on my coat. "Going out?" Taeyeon asked.

"Changmin and Kyuhyun want to have a game night." I grabbed my bag. "I told you that this morning, remember?"

"So you won't be coming home then?" i shook my head. "Just checking. Are they coming to pick you up?" I nodded. "Ok well be careful and send me a text letting me know that you got there safely. And be careful because Changmin and Kyuhyun are guys after all. They may act like 5 year olds sometimes but they're still guys. So be careful. I know you've spent the night at their place a handful of times, but i won't stop telling you this."

"Yes mom." i smiled as i hugged her. I ran out the door and saw Changmin waiting for me outside. "Where'd you get the car?"

"A friend let me borrow it." He answered as we drove away. "He's going to visit some relatives in New York and said i could keep an eye on his car. That's the only reason we said we would make it game night."

I smiled. "Where's Kyu?"

"Setting up everything back home. He didn't see why he had to come with me to pick you up. Hey you wanna stop to but some candy? We have everything at home except for sugar."

I gasped. "How can you not have sweets at home? It's a must for us back at my house."

"Yeah, well someone ate them all." I raised an eyebrow. "Ok i ate them all... it was a lonely night and Kyu just wouldn't share his PSP with me and mine was lost and i was feeling very..." he stopped and started to fake cry. "I don't want to talk about it ok." I laughed. "Come on, we should hurry you know how Kyu gets when we take to long."

Changmin pushed the front door open. "Dude! We're here."

"And we've got candy." I yelled as i set the bag of sweets down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. "Where is he?"

"He was taking a shower." He said coming out in a black T-shirt and his red and black checkered flannle PJ pants. He was running a towel over his wet hair trying to dry it off. He noticed Changmin and i were staring at him. "What?" He scrunched up his face.

"Since when did he take showers?" I asked Changmin.

"This is the first time i'm seeing it." He shook his head. "And he's even wearing nice clean PJ's...." He leaned in and examined them closer. "Oh my goodness... they're new."

"No way." I covered my mouth and faked a shocked face.

"Way." Changmin pressed on. "I'm starting to get a little freaked out to be honest. You think maybe he's sick?"

"Definatly." I nodded. "You should have a doctor check him." I advised.

Changmin shook his head. "No he'll just bite him like the last time." He sat down next to me. "You think this it's serious? I mean should i be worried?"

I thought for a while. "Well if he does it again then i think you should really start to worry."

"Oh ha ha guys very funny." Kyuhyun threw his towel at us. "For the record i'm the one that does take showers, Changmin on the other hand..."

"Naturally smell good." Changmin finished the sentence for him. "Anyways Yoong if you want to change into your PJ's the bathroom is free. I am going to get mine on and we'll all meet here in for an all night of online battles with people we don't know."

 

"Take that GameKyu!" Changmin roared.

"Damn it Changmin we're on the same team idiot." Kyuhyun scolded him as he continued to stare at the T.V. We had been at it for hours. Since i was busy with the dance for the club the only time i could see these two was at work or at school. That's why we decided on doing this tonight. "Hahaha Payback baby!"

"Yah!"

I yawned. "You guys i'm sleepy. Why don't we call it a night?" Neither of them paid any attention to me.

"Just take my bed." Kyuhyun said suddenly. Changmin and mine's jaw dropped.

"What?" Changmin asked. "Did i hear correctly? Did you just tell Yoong that she could take your bed?" Kyuhyun nodded without looking at us.

"I don't w..."

"It's fine. Changmin and i can take the living room." Kyuhyun bit his lip as he continued to violently attack the buttons on the controler.

"Are you sure." I asked both of them. Kyuhyun nodded once again.

Changmin sighed. "I guess, i mean i don't have much of a choice now do i." I shook my head and surpressed a smile.

"Goodnight guys." I rubbed the top if their heads and headed to their room and got into bed.

*~*~**~~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~

"Hey." he walked into the room. I set down my doll. "You like the doll i got for you?" I happily nodded. "You know big girls don't play with dolls anymore right?"

I nodded. "I don't play with them." I frowned. "I just think they're cute. It reminds me of childhood. A simpler time." I smiled as i looked at him. He sat down next to me on the floor and picked up the doll he bought me. It was a stuffed dolly with yarn hair. I always loved stuffed animals and this was my first stuffed doll. "She's really pretty." I watched him as he stared at the doll and then he looked up at me.

"Do you want to play a game?" he asked suddenly. Something in his expression made me worried but i quickly shook it off.

I nodded. "Sure." He leaned in and kissed me. I gasped and pulled away. "What are you doing?"

He titled his head as if he was the one confused. "You said you wanted to play a game right?" I nodded my head. "Well this is the game, you are my doll and i'm going to play with you until i get bored. The rule is you can't tell anyone about this or else..." He inched closer to my ear and began to nibble on it. "Now stay still and keep quiet ok."

He gently laid me down on the floor and pressed his lips onto mine once again. I closed my eyes tight and felt his hands run up and down my sides. He just kissed me. And once he was done he got up and left. I sat up and looked at the doll laying there on the floor. In the exact same position i was moments ago.

I picked it up and stared at it for a while before going to my closet and putting her all the way in the back in the corner. I hid her under all my extra blankets and pillows.Then i just sat there in front of the closet.

*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*****~*~*~

i woke up and groaned when i checked the time. It was still early. Damn my internal clock. I laid back down in bed but couldn't get back to sleep. I sighed as i sat up and headed out of the room. As expected the guys were still sleeping. I tip toed to the bathroom and took a quick shower, got ready and dressed before coming out.

I stood over the guys with a pot in one hand and a spoon in the other. I took in a deep breath and started to bang the spoon into the pot. "WAKE UP I'M HUNGRY AND I DON'T WANT TO COOK!!!! WAKE UP LAZY BUMS AND FEED ME!!!!!"

"Yah!" Changmin yelled while putting his hands over his ears. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Like i said i'm hungry." I put the pot on his head.

"Oh, ok then i forgive you." He yawned and stood up. "Let me hit the shower and then i will be out and we can go somewhere to eat."

"I know the perfect place." i smiled. Kyuhyun was still sleeping. I poked his cheek over and over again until he finally (angrily) opened his eyes. "Morning." i smiled at him. He groaned as soon as he saw me and sat up. "How late did you guys stay up playing video games last night?" i asked.

He just shrugged. He wasn't a morning person, well none of us were but out of the the three of us Kyuhyun hated mornings more than Changmin and i combined. It was easy to cheer Changmin up, just bribe him with food and he's and a better mood. As for Kyuhyun... he was just naturally grumpy. Changmin and i liked to about it all the time.

"Where's Changmin?" he asked in a scratchy, deep, just woken up voice. I picked up a few of the junk that we left from last night.

"He's in the shower. We're going out to eat so go get dressed." I ordered. He shook his head and invoulntarily pouted. "Come on." I pulled him up.

"Why?"

"Because i'm hungry."

"But why so early?"

"Because i have to meet oppa and the girls to practice and if i don't eat i get on a whole new level of grumpiness that makes your morning grouchiness look like a ray of sunshine." I pushed him to his room. "No but seriously i need to get some food in my system before i go dancing."

"Fine." He shut the door.

I sighed as i looked at the mess we left in the living room. I decided that being nice to them wouldn't kill me and since i did help make the mess then i should clean it up. I was nearly done cleaning up when Changmin came out of the shower. Kyuhyun entered right after him.

"Did you clean?" Changmin asked in awe.

"Yeah but don't get use to it." I sat down on the couch. He sat down next to me and dried his hair. "I only did it because i took part in the mess making so i thought it was only fair if i cleaned up a bit. But you guys still have to take out the trash and vacume."

He nodded. "So where are we going to go eat? Since i have the car we can go anywhere." he smiled.

"It's this cute little diner." I smiled remembering eating there with Eunhyuk and Jay. "They have the best breakfast deal. So we should hurry."

We were all enjoying our breakfast at the diner. Changmin was the happiest amoung us. Kyuhyun offered to pay, which surprised the socks off of Changmin and i. He was starting to worry about Kyuhyun because he was acting a little weird lately. I told him it was nothing to worry about.

"How did you find this place?" Changmin beamed. "It's wonderful."

I chuckled. "I came here with Eunhyuk oppa and his roommate when i spent the night at their place." I wipped my mouth and balled up my napkin then dropped it on the plate. "Ok i really need to go meet up with the rest of them for practice. Let's go."

We were walking back to the car when i noticed the cutest stuffed monkey in the window of a shop. I stopped dead in my tracks and ran inside without telling the guys. Moments later i came back out with the monkey in a bag.

"What did you buy?" Kyuhyun asked as we finally got into the car.

"Nothing that would intrest you." I smiled. "Now hurry up and take me to DP Dance Studios."

"Yoona!" Everyone cheered as i walked into the room. "You finally made it... what the heck are they doing here?"

"They just wanted to watch." I told Yuri.

"YAH! Monkey!" Jay walked in and headed towards Eunhyuk. "How many times have i told you not to use my shoes?"

"Jay...."

"Your feet smell. It's like if they were dipped into onion juice and old cheese."

"Jay..."

"I mean my feet smell bad sometimes too but your stink is deadly."

"Jay, say hi to the girls." Eunhyuk turned him to face us. His face was frozen. "Everyone this is Jay, he's the reason we get to use this place."

"Hi Jay." Everyone giggled at his expression. Jay just gave a small wave. I ran up to jay.

"Hey." He finally seemed at ease. "Long time since i've seen you. How are you?"

"Good." I smiled. "Look what i just bought." I showed him the toy monkey.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12885410/125144344d830ff328cc07_thumb.jpg

"Holy cow... Look monkey it's a mini you." He laughed.

"Isn't it so cute." I laughed. "When i saw it i just thought of you monkey."

"Yah, what happened to calling me oppa?" Eunhyuk frowned and took the monkey from me. "But i have to admit it is cute. Come on let's get to work."

**

"Hey is everyone ready?" I asked. "My boss and the guy that's throwing the event want to see us before going on stage."

"Almost done." They all screamed.

"Where's Jessica." I asked looking around.

"She's probably texting Jay." Sunny smiled. "They've gotten really close." I smiled. Jessica always seemed to scare boys away because of her icy look, but Jay was a silly fun loving oppa so he wasn't easily intimidated by her.

We arrived at the club. "Morning girls and boy...Morning Yoona."

"Morning Mr. Jung." we bowed.

"I would like to introduce you to my business partner that is holding the event... No Minwoo."

"Eh?"

"OPPA!" Yuri screamed and ran to hug him. "What... why didn't you tell me that it was you throwing the party?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise." He smiled. "Anyways i hope that you guys are ready to entertain the guest and give it your all. If you need anything just tell me or Rain here." We all nodded and went to get dressed.

It took a while for us to get our make-up done and change into our outfits because there wasn't much space for all of us. I offered to be the last one just because i didn't want to be rushed by the rest of the girls. Jessica and Tiffany were the ones who took up the most time. They left me to go practice on the stage. I was just about done with my make-up when i noticed someone in the mirror.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked in a mono tone voice. I continued to to apply blush to my cheeks. "Yuri is outside with the rest of the girls testing out the stage."

"That's why i'm here." He answered as he closed the door behind him. "I wanted to talk to you alone."

I stood up and started putting the make-up back in the make-up bag. "Well i don't want to talk to you. So you can leave." I tried to push pass him, but he blocked the way.

"When are you going to stop acting like this towards me?"

"Never." i spat at him. "The only reason i tolerate you now is because you make Yuri happy. I'm doing it for her. Now get out of the way."

"Yoona."

"I said don't talk to me." i glared at him. He stayeed quiet. "I need to get on stage and practice." I pushed pass him and as i opened the door Rain was standing outside. "Rain oppa." He stared at me and then at Minwoo.

"I came to get you." he said. "Did i inturrupt something?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No you didn't. I was just heading out." I bowed. "Excuse me."

 

"This is it." Hyoyeon said as she looked at the crowd. "We're going to be on in a couple of minutes."

"Everyone gather in." Taeyeon announced. We all formed a circle. "You can join in too Eunhyuk." He smiled and joing in on the circle. "Ok so let's give it all we got and have fun."

"And if you're not having fun then pretend." I added. "Put on the biggest fakest smile you've ever worn in your life."

"Yes, because we're getting paid good money." Sooyoung reminded us.

"And if we want to get hired again then we have to give it our best." Tiffany nodded.

"Let's do it." Taeyeon cheered. We all struk down our fist and headed out to the small stage to perform.

After our performance we were all out of breath. Especially Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon who were our best dancers so we gave them a solo in the middle of our performance. Rain oppa and Minwoo asked us to see them in one of the V.I.P rooms so they could talk to us. We all headed up there and they handed us each an envelope. We opened it and saw our money inside.

"You guys did great." Rain oppa clapped with his charming smile. I could see the girls melting.

"You were amazing babe." Minwoo placed his arm around Yuri and kissed the top of her head. She giggled and hugged his waste.

I smiled and put the money in my bag. "Thank you for this opportunity." We bowed. "We should really head home."

"You guys are leaving?" Rain asked us and let out a sigh. "I was hoping some of you could stay to just do a little more entertaining some of the guest. I'm willing to pay extra but i only need like 4 or 5 of you."

We all looked at each other. "Seohyun you go home." I patted her shoulder. "I'm sure you have some book you want to finish reading and i don't want you to be around older men when they're drunk... it can be tramatic for you." She smiled and nodded. "I'll stay since i know how this place runs and if you guys have problems i can help out."

"I'll stay." Hyoyeon volunteered. Sooyoung nodded and raised her arm in the air as she linked her other around Hyoyeon.

"I'll stay too." Eunhyuk said. "If it were all girls then the ladies at the party would be highly disappointed." He smirked.

"I'll stay too." Yuri smiled as she looked at Minwoo.

"Babe, i think you should go home." He looked down at her. "Like Yoona said some of these men get a little out of hand and rude when they're drunk and i don't want to see you go through that." She pouted but didn't argue. "Ok so if no one else wants to stay then i think we're good."

We all went our separate ways after saying goodbye. Me and the rest of the group that stayed headed back down to the party where people were starting to show that they were all ready having a little too much to drink. I sighed as i thought to myself that this was going to be a long night.

Hyoyeon was being asked to dance a lot by many people. They were amazed at how good she was. She was loving all the attention. I bet she couldn't wait to rub in Junho's face. Sooyoung was being admired by everyone on her height, and most of them were girls. They complimented her on her beautiful long legs. Eunhyuk was just being himself, and everyone was enjoying him. He was the life of the party where ever he went, so i wasn't surprised when people were surrounding him. I, on the other hand, was being hit on by all the drunk guest at the party. As if i had some kind of scent that only atracted them. I sighed as i continued to point them out for the security guards.

Well at least they weren't disturbing my friends, i didn't want them to go through what i had to go through most of the nights i worked at the club. They were having fun and i didn't want anything to ruin it. I grabbed a glass of water and headed back out to the crowd.

Once the night was over i could hardly keep my eyes open. "What time is it?" I groaned as i leaned on Sooyoung for support.

She shrugged. "I don't know check your phone." She stayed quiet for a while and looked around. "Is someone picking us up?"

"I asked Jay to come and pick me up if you guys want a ride i can give you one." Eunhyuk offered and we accepted.

"Yoona." Rain oppa called. "Can i give you a ride home? I have something i want to discuss with you."

"Uhh..." I looked at my friends and they nodded their heads and pushed me away. "Yeah sure." I followed him to the parking lot and into his car.

"Why don't we stop by a coffee shop so you can be alert when we talk." He suggested as we pulled away from the club.

"That would be a good idea." I nodded. "You might want to turn of the seat warmers because they are making me feel comfortable and that would equal me falling asleep."

"Well how about i wake you up once i have the coffee ready?" He suggested. "That way you can relax a bit, have your coffee, and be ready to talk."

"You have to be the smartest boss i've ever had." I smiled as i melted right into the seat. My nap didn't last long because in what seemed like less than 5 minutes he was handing me my coffee and a donut. "Thank you." I smiled as i took it from him. "So what do you want to talk about?"

He sipped his coffee and put it down in the cup holder. "Well remember how you acompanied me to that dinner party?" I nodded, but i didn't like where this was going. "And you remember how you left before it was done."

"Oh boy." I took a large sip from my drink.

He chuckled. "Yeah, well i was wondering if you could... assist me one more time." I looked at him and there was no way i could say no to him. He was giving me this look that made me feel guilty.

"What's the occasion?" I asked. He immideiatly smiled.

"A wedding." He answered. "To be more specifically the wedding of Chunji." I was shocked.

"I didn't know he was getting married." I smiled. "But then again we never really did talk about personal things, and i haven't really talked to him since i started working at the club."

"Yeah, well he invited me and i can invite a guest so..." he sighed. "I know you must feel uncomfortable with me asking you to be my... companion..." he was trying not to say date. "But i really appreciate..."

"It's fine Rain oppa." I cut him off and smiled. "Besides you're the best boss i've ever had. And i've had quite a few. I don't mind going with you, after all it's free food."

He chuckled. "I'm relieved."

"Well don't be just yet." I sighed. "What am i suppose to wear? I haven't been to a wedding since i was 7."

"Don't worry about that. I'll have an outfit prepared for you." I should have known. "Can i ask you something else?" I nodded. "What were you and Minwoo talking about when i went for you?"

I slowly looked away. "Nothing."

"Do you have a past with him?" He asked bluntly.

"Yes, but not in the way you think." i turned to look at him. "He was my step brother."

"You guys sounded like you were arguing over something."

"Well he is dating Yuri." I faked a smile. "Just doing the over protective friend thing and making sure he doesn't step out of line." He nodded in agreement. I checked the time on my phone. "If that's all you want to talk about i really should be heading home."

"Oh right." He said and started the car.

**

"I'm home." I called out as i walked in.

"How was school?" Sunny poked her head out. "Eh? Where's Yuri?"

"Minwoo picked her up." I answered as i sat down and rested on the couch. "He was taking her out for lunch." She smiled and went back to doing what she was doing. I sighed as i laid down and took a nap.

"Unnie, it's time for you to go to work." Seohyun shook me. I sat up and ran to get my things. "Be safe unnie." I nodded as i ran out the door. As i was walking a car stopped. Yuri got out.

"Off to work?" She asked with a smile. I nodded. "Oppa, can't you drop off Yoona?"

"That's not necessary Yuri." I shook my hands as i declined the offer. "I don't want to be..."

"Sure." He answered and looked at me. "Hop in Yoona." Before i could answer Yuri pushed me in and closed the door. She smiled and waved at us as we pulled away. "Yoona?" I didn't say anything. "Are you ignoring me?" He chuckled. "Yoona i know you and these little fits, and cold shoulders never last long. Remember when i accidenly ruined one of your dolls? You sulked in a corner for hours and i..."

"Stop." I suddenly called out. "Stop talking about the past."

He smirked. "Why? I remember the past as the happiest time in my life." I balled my hands into fist. "We were all together and happy."

I wasn't.

"Yuri is important to you isn't she?" he suddenly asked. I turned to look at him. His voice had changed. It was cold and taunting. "You would do anything for her... right?"

 

"Yoona! Hurry up and get those drinks over to the table." Kyuhyun yelled at me over the music. He snapped his fingers in front of my face, knocking me out of my daze. I quickly grabbed the tray of drinks and headed towards the table. I shook my head and tried to focus on work. This was the first time i actually craved a drink.

No Yoona this isn't the way to forget. Just hang in there. You are strong. You are...hungry. Damn it why did i have to fall asleep and run out the house without eating? You really are stupid Yoona. I didn't even refill my bag with snacks. Maybe the guys have a bag of peanuts for me.

"Yah! Stop day dreaming and get to work Yoona." Changmin ordered. "What is with you? You ok?" Without a word i nodded and went back out with a tray full of drinks.

Work is almost over. Just a couple more hours and you can go home. No, i can't go home. He's going to be there. What should i do?

While i waited for an answer to come to mind i continued serving drinks to all the clubbers. Once the night was over i headed out with the guys. My mind was still else where and i walked without noticing my surroundings. However, i was knocked out of them when i bumped into someone's back.

"What's with you?" Kyuhyun asked. It was his back i bumped into and he was now staring at me over his shoulder.

"Huh?" I rubbed my head. "Oh, sorry. My mind is else where right now." i answered.

"No kidding." Changmin put his hand on my head. "Now tell us what's bothering you because the whole zoning out is Kyuhyun's thing."

"I..." Then it hit me. Their house. "Hey do you think i can spend the night at your place?"

"Why?" they both asked.

"I just don't want to go home tonight." I lowered my head. "I have a lot on my mind and the girls will be bugging me about it when i get home. I don't want to make them feel bad." I looked up at them. "So what do you say?" They looked at each other then back at me and nodded. "Thanks. I'll just text Tiffany unnie and tell her i won't be coming home."

 

"Ok, everything is set up." Changmin handed me a pillow. "Eh? You carry that monkey with you? What are you 5?"

"Look who's talking." I rolled my eyes. "And for your information i only have him with me because the girls were trying to steal it from me back at the house. They're vicious." I shuddered as i thought about the battle that went down at the house. "Thanks again you guys for letting me stay here."

"Yeah, what would you do without us?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"I'd call Leeteuk oppa." I stated. "I always stay at his place when i have problems. And then i also have Eunhyuk and Jay oppa's place." I grined and raised an eyebrow. "That's what i would do if i didn't have you." They frowned. "But luckily i do."

"Awww, you do like us." Changmin wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun.

"Naw, i just would hate to bother Leeteuk or Eunhyuk oppa." i sighed. "They are so good to me i'd hate to be a bother to them."

"Yah!" They both yelled and started hitting me with pillows. I laughed as i tried to block them. "And to think we were being nice to you."

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding." I surrendered, they stopped while laughing. "Good night guys." I smiled as i laid down on the sofa.

"Good night Yoong." They both said as they walked away to their room.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

"You add the sum of the previous equation and multiply that by 12 and then you... aish why does this have to be so hard?" i furiously scratched my head as i looked at my homework. "Math is stupid." I threw the pencil down in defeat.

I grabbed my stress ball while i stared at the paper in front of me as if the answer would magically appear on it. I was so concentrated on my work that i nearly fell out of the chair when i felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Need help?" He asked with a smile.

"N-no...th-thank you." i stuttered as i slowly moved away from his touch. I had to be careful around him. He frown at my reaction to him.

"Are you scared of me?" He asked, to which i lied and slowly shook my head. He smiled and leaned in close to my ear. "Well, you should be." He whispered evily. His voice was as cold as his touch.

He spun the chair around so that i was facing him. His face so close to mine that our noses were almost touching. I held my breath as i saw him stare at me and examin my face. He let out a small and light chuckle as he slowly stood up. Then i did something stupid, something that made him mad.

I ran.

I shot up from my chair as quickly as possible and tried to run pass him out the door. But i hardly took 3 steps away from him before he reached out his hand, grabbed the back of my clothes, and pulled me back to him. I closed my eyes as soon as i felt that i was caught and flew back. I thought i was going to hit something hard but instead i rested on the bed. With caution i opened my eyes and didn't see him in front of me. I propped myself up and saw him at the door.

Click!

He locked the door and swiftly snapped his head in my direction. His eyes locked onto mine, and i quickly broke eye contact. He was mad. No, furious. It was a rule he like to repeat to me. "Never run away." everytime he would remind me of this and if i didn't listen i would be punished. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying before anything actually happened, but i was scared. Petrified.

I felt my bed sink in and a hand being placed on my lap. I turned away from him and fought the urge to scream, kick, and run. No one could save me. His cold hand grabbed my chin and forced me to turn to look at him. Once again our eyes met. I was sure he could read me like an open book. I was scared. He smirked and lowered his eyes to my neck. Slowly he inched closer to my bare skin and placed his lips on it. By insitinct i moved away and in a blink of an eye, i was no longer sitting but laying down on the bed with my hands pinned down to the side of me. He sat on my lower half and stared down at me.

I squirmed under him. He growled and lowered his head to my collar bone and bit down on it. "You smell nice today." his voice was dripping honey when he spoke. "But then again you always do."

"Please stop." I begged him. My voice was weak, but i managed to get it out. Lower and lower his mouth went.

"Stop struggling." He growled into my skin. I didn't listen and continued to try to escape. Then suddenly a hot stinging sensation filled my cheek. It wasn't until i notice that one hand was free that he had slapped me. "No one is home. No one is going to save you." And with that said he ripped off my button up shirt.

His hands went everywhere and anywhere. He wasn't gentle. The pain of his hands squeezing, tugging, and massaging and his lips kissing, , and bitting were driving me to my limit.Tears started to pour out of my eyes like a waterfall.

"Stop!" I screamed. My body was being violated yet again, but this time he was being a lot more rough. "Stop please." I cried.

His lips at my neck, just a little below my ear. "I saw you talking to a boy today at school." he nibbled at my ear lobe. "Shall i remind you how i don't like to share?" He lifted his head up and looked me straight in the eyes. When i didn't answer he just smiled. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Stop! Don't... Please stop!" i continued to cry and beg. My skirt was being pulled off and my eyes went wide. I completely lost control and started kicking my feet and screaming for him to stop. Tears were pouring out as he violated my body. "Please stop... O-oppa. Please."

His finger tips tracing circles around my bellybutton, while his lips were now placed over mine to stop me from screaming. And slowly, ever so slowly, his hand started to make it's way down and to my underwear.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Yoona! Yoona wake up!" I shot up and scurried to the corner of the couch. "Yoona?" Changmin was surprised at my sudden action. "What's wrong?" He reached out his hand.

"Don't touch me!" i yelled. He took back his hand and just stared at me. My heart was still racing, my hair stuck to me from sweat, and my cheeks were wet from tears. Nothing was really making sense right now.

"I brought water." Kyuhyun came running in with a glass in his hand. "You ok?" I hugged my knees and burried my face, trying to control my breathing. "What's wrong with her?" Kyuhyun asked Changmin. I heard footsteps leaving. "Hey where are you going?" I didn't look up. My body was still shakey. "Yoona, drink some water."

I sensed that he was moving towards me and i flinched. He stopped and sighed. "Yoona." Changmin's voice was on my right. "Here." I looked up and saw a bowl of ice cream with chocolate surup and sprinkles. I slowly took it from him and started to eat. He smiled and sat down in front of me while i ate. And slowly i started to feel better. "Are you feeling better now?"

I nodded. "Sorry." i lowered my head as i placed the spoon down in the bowl. Ice cream always made me feel better.

Kyuhyun came closer and wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheek. "What happened?" he asked. I didn't want to answer. "Yoona?"

"I need to call Taeyeon unnie." I pulled away from him, grabbed my phone, and headed towards the bathroom. Once i was in the bathroom i sat on the rim of the tub and dialed Taeyeon's cell phone number. "Unnie? Are you busy?"

"Thanks for taking care of Yoona." Taeyeon said as she led me out of Changmin and Kyuhyun's place. "Come on Yoona." I nodded and followed her out after saying goodbye to the guys. We walked down a couple of blocks to the park, neither of us said anything until we arrived. "What's wrong Yoona?" She asked as soon as we had settled down on an empty bench.

"Huh?" i turned my attention away from the children happily playing over to her. "I just had a nightmare."

She placed her arm around me. "How bad was it?" she asked.

"Bad." i answered. "When i woke up i was scared of Changmin and Kyuhyun. They were trying to calm me down but i just didn't want them anywhere near me."

"What was your nightmare about?" she asked. Taeyeon unnie always calmed me down when i had nightmares; however, i never told her what they were about. And since it had been a while since i have had them she never questioned me about them again. "Yoona."

"I don't remember." I lied. "All i know is i woke up in a sweat and i wasn't consious of what was going on." Of course she didn't buy it.

"Yoona," she sighed. "How can i help if you won't let me in? You worry me and i have no clue how to help you. This is like Yuri's situation all over again. Whatever it is, the girls and i are here for you. No matter what."

"I know unnie." i rested my head on her shoulder. "But it's nothing to worry about." I stared at a little boy helping his younger sister up. "It's just a dream... a thing of the past."