Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 22: Giddy Up Changmin!

 

 

 

We had just finished cleaning up the mess from the party. Wooyoung left after Tiffany and Taeyeon kicked him out. Kyuhyun left early because he had a date with Fei, and Changmin had no choice but to leave with him. Tiffany decided to go find Siwon and Leeteuk wanted to take Taeyeon out, so we were left with the mess. Yuri and i fell onto her bed, since it was closer.

She groaned. "Aish, why did everyone have to leave so early? They left the mess and we had to clean it up." She sighed. "Well at least Minwoo oppa was kind enough to help out a bit before leaving." I nodded. She raised up her hand and looked at her ring.

I stared at it. "I can't believe your getting married." She giggled. "Don't you think your kind of young?"

She turned to look at me and lowered her hand. "Well it's not like we're going to get married right away. He said that we should wait at least a year since he's going to be really busy for the next couple of months but he wanted me to know how much he cares for me." she smiled. "He's so sweet."

I nodded and looked straight up. "So it looks like soon i'll be sleeping alone."

"Yah," she rolled on her side and hugged me. "I'll always come and visit you and i'll invite you over. We'll see each other all the time, the only difference is i won't sleep here." I nodded. "Yoona."

"Hmmm?"

"You wanna be my maid of honor?" She smiled.

"Of course." I answered. "But you're going to be the one to tell Sooyoung because she really wanted to be the maid of honor." She nodded with a wide smile. "If i tell her she'll kill me for the position."

"Don't worry." Yuri chuckled. "I'll tell her she's my back-up maid of honor."

 

 

"My hurts." I whined as i exited dance class with Yuri. "You going to meet Minwoo now?"

She nodded happily. "He finally has time for lunch with me so we're going out to eat." She looked at her watch. "Ahh, i'm going to be late. Bye Yoona." I waved at her as she rushed down the hallway.

"Alone." I sighed while talking to myself. "Eunhyuk is out of town being flimed for an MV and the rest of the gang isn't out of class yet." I continued to drag my feet down the hall. "There's no one to bug."

"HEADS UP!!"

"Huh?" before i knew it something knocked me on my head and i fell flat on my . It took a while for me to react. "Owww! What the hell!" i yelled as i reached for the ball.

"Sorry about that." a guy ran up to me with a small grin on his face. "Can i have my ball back?"

I stared at him like he was crazy. "No." i said as i stood up.

"No?"

"No." I repeated. "I'm keeping this ball to teach you a lesson about playing with balls inside.... you punk." i stuck my tongue out at him and walked pass him.

"Yah!" he yelled after me. I ignored him and continued to walk away with his ball under my arm. "Yah! Give me my ball back! YAH GIVE ME MY......."

SMACK!!!

He stumbled backwards as the ball made contact with his face. Everyone gasped. "I hope that teaches you not to play with balls inside." I spun around and continued walking away. "Stupid jerk." I did start to feel a little bad about hitting him in the face with his own ball. I threw it kind of hard, which wasn't my intention, but he was screaming at me like an idiot and... "Oh, Fei." I saw her on the phone. "Fei!" I waved at her she tuned and smiled. Just as i was about to walk over to her, she hung up her phone and ran away. "Well if she didn't want to talk to me she could have just said it." i pouted.

I frowned as i found myself with nothing to do. "Yoona?" i spun around to see who was calling me.

"Oh, Wookie." i smiled as i met him half way. "Is your class over?"

He nodded. "I was just going to head over to the library to do some research. Is Seohyun out of class yet?"

I shrugged. "And if she was she would probably either head straight home or go to the library." I sighed. "If it wasn't for you i think we would force her to join sports, even though she's horrible."

He chuckled. "She's just shy. I can relate to her because i'm a lot like her. If it wasn't for my friend Yesung then i probably wouldn't have had the courage to even talk to her."

"Hey, mind if i walk with you to the library?" i asked. "I have to get a book on the evolution of music."

He nodded. "Sure, but we should be careful."

"Why?"

"I heard there's this girl who hit a guy in the face with a soccer ball." He shook his head. "She sounds dangerous."

I stayed quiet for a while. "Well i'm sure she had a good reason."

 

 

"Hey." Changmin waved me over. "Where have you been?"

"Library." i answered as i sat next to him.

"We have one of those?" he said faking a surprised expression. I rolled my eyes as i reached out to take grapes off of Kyuhyun's plate.

"Where's Fei?" i asked. "I saw her earlier but she was on the phone and then she ran off. Is everything ok?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "Yeah, but she's working her off since he mom is sick and she has hospital bills to pay off." he sighed. "I told her i would help her with the payment, but she said no. Her boss has been giving her a lot of work so he can pay her, and she won't feel like she's just taking the money."

"I see." I sighed. A group of girls walked by and pointed at me, whispering, and making faces. "Keep walking." i glared at them. I followed where they were going and to no surprise they were friends with the guy from the hallway.

"What was that all about?" Changmin asked.

"Nothing." I said. "I hit some boy in the face with a soccer ball and no everyone thinks i'm this crazy nut job who goes around hitting innocent people. But the guy is far from innocent. He knocked me down and then started yelling at me."

"So you hit him." Kyuhyun finished for me. I happily nodded. "Who's the guy?" I pointed behind him. "Is he new?"

I shrugged. "I don't think so. Besides like i care. He was rude to me." i frowned. "Hey i'm hungry, let's go get some real food down at our favorite noodle shop."

"Sounds good to me." Changmin smiled standing up with me.

"Aren't you worried about the guy?" Kyuhyun asked me. "He looks like he wants to kill you." I looked over at the jerk and he had a girl sitting on his lap. He did indeed look very upset with me.

"He'll get over it." I shrugged. "And if he doesn't then he has some serious anger issues. Now come on, i have a stomach that's ready to die of hunger."

 

"Yoona, i need you to go to the V.I.P. room 3 and take these drinks to them." the manager said. I nodded and took the tray from her. On my way i noticed Sooyoung was here.

"What the...." i was about to walk towards her but i stopped myself and decided i had to deliver the drinks first before following her. I opened the door to the V.I.P. room. "Here are you drinks." i smiled without really getting a look at the group inside.

"You." One of them said. I felt like the voice was familiar but couldn't quite remember. I looked up. "You're the freak who hit me in the face."

"Ah, Mr. Jerk." i pointed at him once i remembered. I looked at the rest of the people that was in the room. It was a couple of guys and they each had a girl with them. ".....well i should really get back to work.... enjoy." i bowed (after all i'm at work) and walked out.

"Hey." i sighed as i heard footsteps run after me. "Aren't you going to apologize?" he asked me.

"I don't know.... are you going to apologize?" i asked while imitating his stance. He raised an eyebrow and so did i. "As much as i would love to stand her and have a no blinking competion with you, i have work to get done, so if you'll excuse me." i tried walking away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm not going to let you go until you apologize for hitting me in the face with..."

"Ok, not trying to be mean here but you completely deserved it." I said. "I wasn't thinking about taking your ball but then you kept on screaming at me and... i just wanted you to shut up so the quickest way was to knock you in the face with your own ball." i nodded. "And it worked. That should have taught you not to play with balls inside and never ever scream at me again." I twisted my arm out of his grip. "Now like i said before i have work to get to so if you'll excuse me."

"Baby?" a girl walked out of the V.I.P. room. It was the same girl i saw at school with him. "Is everything ok?" The guy looked back at her and nodded.

A guy suddenly poked his head out of the room. "Yah, Nichkhun get your back in here before we finish the bottle."

"I'm going." he yelled at them and turned to look back at me. "I'm going to get an apology out of you one way or another."

"Have fun trying." i said. "But i'll give you a tip, if you really want me to say i'm sorry then i suggest you apologize to me first." He gritted his teeth and walked away. "Have a good day Mr. Jerk." i waved happily and turned around. "Now to find out what Sooyoung is doing here." I said to myself.

"Yoona." Kyuhyun called out to me. "I think i just saw Sooyoung walk pass here. Was she coming to visit you or something?"

I shook my head. "Not that i know of, and is she were here for a surprise visit then she would have came with some of the other girls."

"That's weird." i nooded in agreement. I quickly rushed to walk behind her. I almost lost her in the crowd when suddenly i saw her stop.

"Oh my...this can't be happening." I said as i watched her and Rain oppa walk into the office together. I headed back to Changmin and Kyuhyun. "They're dating."

"Huh? Who?" they both asked while serving drinks.

"Rain oppa and Sooyoung." i sighed.

"How do you know?" Changmin asked.

"Well i don't... but it sure looks like it. She came here to see him and they walked into the office together." i said. "What else could it be? Maybe she's following Yuri's example and going for an older more mature man. She's always been found of Rain oppa."

"I don't think she would do that." Kyuhyun said. "I mean she knows that he's married, and that he was after you."

"True." i said.

"Yah!"

I turned my head. "You again." I sighed. "Look i already told you..."

"I'm sorry." he said. I was a bit surprised but then i started to feel a cold liquid run down from the top of my head. I closed my eyes as the liquid ran over my face. He started to chuckle along with a girl behind me.

"You son of a..." Changmin said and i heard a splash and gasps all around. I opened my eyes to both the jerk and his girl friend covered in a blue drink. I looked at Changmin who was looking at Kyuhyun... who had an empty cup in hand. Changmin also had a cup in his hand so he threw it at them too, not wanting to be left out. "That was fun. You wanna throw something too?" he asked me with a smile. I shook my head. My retards were truly the best.

"What's going on here?" Rain oppa and the manager suddenly appeared.

"Your bartenders just threw drinks on me and my girlfriend." the jerk said. His girlfriend was crying as she dabbed a napkin on her chest and face.

"Yoona?" Rain oppa suddenly noticed me. "What..."

"With all fairness sir, and not to sound childish but...." Changmin pointed at the jerk and his girlfriend. "they started it."

Kyuhyun handed me a cloth so i could dry my face. "Yoona." Sooyoung ran to me and helped me dry myself. "You ." she turned to whack the guy with the cloth. "How. Dare. You. Do. This. To. My. Friend." she whacked him as she said every word. She turned to the girl. "And you." the girl flinched. "Aish." she turned back around and started drying me again.

"Sir, he just came over here while we were talking to Yoona and had his girlfriend pour the drink over her head." Kyuhyun explained. "We were just getting even."

Rain oppa shook his head. "Please have security them out." he told the manager. "You are no longer welcomed here."

"What?!" he yelled. "But...."

"Not unless you apologize to my employee." the jerk stayed quiet. "Then i guess we won't be seeing you again. Goodbye sir." The security guards took both of them by their elbow and pulled the out.

"Easier said than done." i sighed.

"Why?" Sooyoung asked.

"That boy goes to school with us." I said. "He's mad because i... wait what are you doing here?" I suddenly remembered that she shouldn't be here in the first place.

"Oh, Taeyeon sent me over to discuss our next staged performance." She said. "None of the other girls could come. Sunny had a date with Sungmin. Tiffany is spending time with Siwon. Taeyeon is working. Hyoyeon is at the dance studio. Yuri... well i don't know where Yuri is but i bet she's with Minwoo. Seohyun is studying and she wouldn't give into my threats to come along. Jessica is with that model guy that she said was a pain in the . Apparently she's become numb to the pain because she's hanging out a lot with him." she chuckled. "So here i am."

"Oh..." i mentally slapped myself for thinking Sooyoung was going out with Rain oppa and hiding it from us. "I see."

"Why didn't you just text Yoona and she could have talked to Mr. Jung." Kyuhyun said. Sooyoung stared at Kyuhyun with a blank expression.

"Have i ever told you i hate your friends?" She said while turning to look at me. I smiled, knowing that she hated Kyuhyun for stating something she didn't think of. "Come on let's go get you cleaned up." She led me to the bathroom.

 

 

I sat on the couch waiting for Leeteuk oppa to bring me my cup of milk so we could talk. It's been over 2 weeks since they had officially gotten back together and i had yet to find out if he told Taeyeon unnie about his one night stand. I had on my serious face ready for him so he would know i meant business.

"Here you go." He said handing me my cup. "Whoa, i see you have your signature serious face." i nodded. "What's going on?" He chuckled.

I took a sip from my cup and placed it down, trying my best to be professional. "You and Taeyeon unnie seem happy again." i pointed out.

"We are." he nodded.

"So you guys talked about everything?" i asked. He nodded again. "Everything, everything?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded again while looking at me confused. "Everything, everything, everything?" He continued to stare at me and nodded once more. "Everything, everything, ever...."

"Yes, Yoona." He said with a slight chuckle. "We talked about everything. She told me about Wooyoung. And i'm ok with that."

"I see." i grabbed my cup and placed it on my lips. "So you told her about that girl i found you with when i came over with a goodie bag?" I asked before taking a sip. He started coughing. "I'll take that as a no."

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "I...Yoona."

"You have to tell her oppa." I said shaking my head. "Because if you don't then i'll have to and... well i think it will be better if she hears it from you."

"Yoona."

"I mean it shouldn't be a big deal since the two of you weren't together at the time so i'm sure everything will be fine between you two. So you having a one night stand with some girl won't be that big of a deal. At least i hope not."

"Yoona." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Yoona, i did not have a one night stand with that girl you saw that day." He laughed.

"Oppa, i may not be experience in love, but i had Ed class and i've seen plenty of movies." i patted him on the shoulder. "I've seen what girls look like after... doing it." i whispered the last part. "They come out, hair down, wearing the guys clothes and..."

"Yoona, listen to me." He said again while laughing. "I did not sleep with that girl." he said. "She spilled some wine on her dress so i let her borrow some clothes of mine." My mouth hung open and i suddenly punched him as hard as i could in the arm. "Owww!" he yelled out in pain. "What was that for?"

"Are you kidding me?" I screamed. "Why didn't you say that in the first place when i gave you the chance to explain? I lost sleep over this! I didn't get a wink of sleep because i couldn't decide on whether i should tell Taeyeon or not!" i punched him again. "Why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of making me worry and lose sleep?!"

He continued to laugh. "I tried to but...." he tried to stop laughing. "But the truth was my intentions was to get drunk and sleep with the girl." I nodded as he continued to explain. "We came back to my place and continued to drink, but every time she touched my shoulder or my knee, Taeyeon's face would just appear and i knew i couldn't go through with it. So when i stood up to tell her no, the table moved and i knocked down the bottle of wine on her. The least i could do was wash her clothes and let her borrow some of mine while she waited." he said.

"I see." i shook my head. "Well still you could have said that. I would have been able to get a good night's rest if you had told me that."

"Sorry, it's just i saw how disappointed in me you already were and if i told you that i did want to sleep with her at first then..." he sighed. "And just so you know i told Taeyeon about that incident. She was happy that i didn't go through with it either."

"Well that's good." i smiled as i took my cup and placed it back on my lips. "Do you have any cookies? Or chocolate?" i asked.

"Sure, i'll go get you some." he rubbed the top of my head before heading back into the kitchen.

I felt better knowing that he didn't do the deed with that girl, but i was still a little upset because he didn't properly explain it to me that day. If he would have just said what he told me now that day then i wouldn't have been upset with him and stopped talking to him for a while. I sighed and shook my head. The fact was that everything was better now. Taeyeon unnie and him were back together and Tiffany and Siwon were finally going to take the next step and become boyfriend and girlfriend.

My phone rang. "Oh oppa, i have to go."

"Wae?" he asked coming back with a box of cookies. I smiled and took a handful.

"Sunny unnie is planning a surprise for Sungmin oppa, i think it's his birthday or something, and i promised i would help her." i said. "She's waiting outside for me." I took another look at the cookies in the box and then at my hand. "I have room for one more." I said as i took one more out of the box. "I'll see you later oppa."

"Yah, Yoona." Sunny screamed at me from the car. "You said you would help me, and you're taking your time."

"I know unnie." I said jumping into the car. "Cookie?" She shook her head. "They're fresh... from Leeteuk oppa's cookie box to you." i smiled as i placed one in front of . She cracked a smile and opened . "Good girl."

"Yah." She said taking a bite out of the cookie. "What am i a dog?" she glared as we drove away.

We arrived at Sungmin oppa's place and i helped her carry in the bags of decorations and food. His mom, who had an extra set of keys, let us in. She said she would call us as soon as Sungmin was on his way home.

"Hand me that string and start placing the balloons around." Sunny ordered. I quickly did as i was told.

About an hour passed and i was setting the table while Sunny finished up the decorations. It took a lot not to poke a little icing off of the cake, but i knew Sunny would find it and kill me for ruining her cake. I sighed as i sat down on one of the chairs. Sungmin would be getting off of work in a couple of minutes, so i needed to start heading home.

"Unnie, i think i'm going to start heading home." i said while checking my phone. "I can still catch the 9:30 bus if i power walk."

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" Sunny asked while she tied a bow. "I don't mind."

"No unnie." I stood up. "You have to be here when Sungmin oppa comes home. I'll be fine. I'm sure that if i call Fany unnie she'll wait for me at the bus stop back home."

"Ok." She said while walking me to the door. "But be careful."

"I will unnie." i smiled. "Be safe." i giggled as i ran away.

"Yah! What is that suppose to mean?" she yelled at me as i ran down the block.

 

"Yoona." i continued to do my hair but saw Yuri looking at me through the mirror. "Are you sure you want to go to school today?"

"Uhh, yeah. Why?" i asked a little confused.

"Well, Sooyoung told me what happened at the club the other day." She said helping me with my hair, smoothing out the baby hairs that refused to stay down. "About that guy and his girlfriend."

"They're harmless unnie." I laughed. "It was just a drink over the head, i wasn't physically or mentally hurt... though i did smell like a bloody mary." I looked at her. "And you know i didn't taste that bad either."

Yuri laughed. "But still, i have a feeling that they aren't going to leave you alone. And besides dance class we really don't have any other class together this semester."

I turned to look at Yuri. "I'll be fine unnie. Besides i have my two retards if anything goes wrong. They'll help me out just like they did in the club. Though Changmin did have a delayed reaction, but he says we should blame his mom for dropping him."

She couldn't contain her laughed. "Well if you say that they will take care of you then i guess i have no choice but to believe you."

"That's right." I linked arms with her. "Now let's go before Seohyun leaves us behind. This is the first time she hasn't left an hour early and i want to about it."

"Let's go." She smiled and ran with me to catch up to Seohyun.

 

"Yoona."

"Shhh." i said concentrating hard on what was in front of me.

"Yoona."

"I need silence." i placed my finger on my chin as i thought.

"Yoona."

"Damn it Changmin what is it?" I yelled at him.

"You're holding up the line." He pointed behind me. I looked at everyone with their tray of food ready to pay.

I smiled apologetically. "I guess i'll have the pizza." i bowed and walked away after paying.

"Took you guys long enough." Kyuhyun said. He and Fei waited for us before they started eating. "What was the hold up?"

"Miss picky over here couldn't make up her mind in the lunch line." Changmin answered.

"Hey it's not my fault that they finally put impossible choices on the menu today." i sighed. "I like pizza and hamburgers and i just couldn't decide."

"When is Eunhyuk going to be back?" Fei asked.

"He should be back by the end of the week." I answered before taking a bite of my pizza. Suddenly someone sat next to me. I turned to look at the person and frowned when i saw who it was. "I knew you'd be back, but do you have to ruin my lunch?" i asked pushing the plate away from me. Changmin and Kyuhyun straightened up in their seats. "What do you want now? Can't you just get over it already?"

He smirked. "Nobody messes with me and gets away with it."

"Obviously you have no life if your going to spend your days trying to get back at me." I sighed. "I, on the other hand, have better things to do than worry about you so if it makes you feel any better i'm sorry." He looked at me for a moment. "Now you can go on with your life."

"It's too late for sorry." he said. "My girlfriend and i were thrown out of the hottest night club."

"That is your problem." i said. "No one told you or your girlfriend to dump your drink on me." I looked over at Changmin and Kyuhyun. "Which reminds me it tasted really good." I gave them a thumbs up but they didn't even smile.

"Yah, why don't you just go back to your group and leave her alone." Changmin said in a stern voice.

"Hey, you guys are the bartenders from last night." He pointed at them. I pulled his hand down.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to point?" i asked. "What do you want in order for you to leave us alone?"

"You weren't this submissive the night at the club." he smirked

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not being submissive. I just want to get rid of you. So i repeat what do you want?"

He smirked. "I think a night with you will be fair trade for humiliating me and getting me kicked out of night club."

"No way in hell!" Changmin and Kyuhyun yelled standing up from their seats.

"Fine." i said. The jerk, Nichkhun, looked surprised that i agreed.

"What?" Changmin and Kyuhyun yelled out.

I looked at them. "Don't do that, it freaks me out when you guys say the same thing at the same time."

"So i guess i'll be seeing you." He smirked while standing up and walking away.

"What is wrong with you?" Changmin started.

"There is no way in hell that we're letting you go anywhere near that guy." Kyuhyun continued.

"Will you guys relax." i said.

"Yoona, i don't think your understanding the situation." Changmin poked my head. "The. Boy. Wants. To. Spend. The. Night. With. You." he poked my head with every word. "Do you understand?"

"I'm sure that's not what he meant." i look at them. "He has a girlfriend.... and she's pretty. She's a but she's pretty."

"Yoona, some guys don't care about having girlfriends." Fei explained.

I sighed. "You guys don't need to worry so much. I'm sure that's not what he meant but i still have something planned."

"That guy is trouble Yoona." Changmin shook his head. "If you think that for a second i'm going to allow it..."

"Will you guys stop worrying and just trust me." i looked at them. "I got this."

"Yoona."

"Come on you guys let's change the subject." i poked at my food.

 

I was exiting the school by myself. I lied that i had a plan to deal with the jerk, well my plan was to come up with a plan so i kind of told the truth. Anyways i needed to come up with a plan to trick him into leaving me and the guys alone. I didn't mind him bugging just me but if he turned his attention to my two retards or any of my other friends then i might just lose it. I sighed as i walked while looking at my feet.

"Yoona." i was knocked out of my thoughts. I turned to see Changmin running towards me. "You heading home?" I nodded. "I'll walk you."

"Changmin you don't have to." i sighed.

"I want to." He said without looking at me. He was scanning the area to see if he spotted Nichkhun.

"Did Kyuhyun tell you to walk me home?" i asked. He shook his head but i didn't believe him. "Seriously Changmin you..."

"I'm walking you home." He cut me off.

"Ok." his tone of voice surprised me so i just gave in. He looked like he was in a bad mood and i couldn't have that. "Then carry me."

"Aww come on Yoona, you can walk." Changmin pouted.

"I'm aware of that Changmin but i want you to carry me." I said. He sighed as he kneeled down before me. I jumped on and he started walking.

"Why don't you ever ask Kyu to carry you?" He asked me.

"He never gives in." i sighed. "You are the only kind one." I poked his cheek. "You're my favorite."

"Yeah right." Changmin rolled his eyes. "You tell Kyuhyun the same thing when i'm not around."

"The snitch." I narrowed my eyes.

He chuckled. "So i was thinking you could make me a banana split when we get to your place. I've been wanting one for a while now but Kyu is never home to make me one."

"You know you could just make it yourself." I pointed out.

He thought for a while and shook his head. "Nah, it's always better when someone else makes it for you." I nodded in agreement. He suddenly stopped. "It's the guy."

"I guess i have to talk to him." i sighed while tapping the side of his leg with my foot. "To the jerk." I pointed.

"I'm not a horse." he stated.

"Yah, what happened to your imagination Changmin?" I asked as we walked towards Nichkhun. "You use to love pretending to be a horse. You even went as far as to eat grass."

"Shut up." he whispered as we finally stopped in front of the jerk. "What do you want?" Changmin asked.

"Yah, Changmin that's my line." I whispered loudly to him in his ear. I looked up at Nichkhun. "What do you want?" I said in a manly voice.

He chuckled. "Just wanted to see when you'd be ready for our night out."

I thought for a while. "Today isn't good for me so maybe two days from now my night wil be free." i said. "I'm a busy girl."

He smirked. "Well then i guess i'll see you then."

I nodded. "I guess so." I held onto Changmin's ears. "Now if you'll excuse us, we have a banana split that needs to be made. Giddy up Changmin." i tugged on his ears for him to turn around.

"Will you quit it." Changmin yelled at me. "I will let you fall."

"No you wouldn't." I smiled as i rested my head on his shoulder. "You couldn hurt an innocent girl like me."

Changmin started to choke. "Yah, Yoona you shouldn't make jokes like that." I pouted and tugged on his ear.

________________________________________________

A/N: I am sooo sorry. It feels like forever since i updated this story. I've just been really busy and i couldn't think of what to write so sorry if this chapter (and if i made spelling errors) anyways the return of Rain oppa! Who's excited about him coming back...... just me? Really? -.-  Oh and as Nichkhun (idk if i spelt his name right but you know who i'm talking about) he won't be in the story for long just a chapter or two. And i think i should start showing some Sunny and Sungmin couple, Hyoyeon and Junho, and the rest of the couples that have formed cuz it feels like i've been focusing too much on Yuri and Minwoo and Taeyeon and Leeteuk. So you guys tell me which couple should we focus on next chapter? I have a head ache rite now so i need to get some rest. Seriously sorry that this chapter was rather blah and boring. Comment always give me strength. ^.^  Thanks for reading.