Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 25: I just thought of something.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo! It's the almighty Deer Yoona. Sorry to miss your call but if you leave your message i'll get back to you as soon as possible. Bye."

"Hey Yoona.... just wondering where you are. I sent you text messages and you haven't answered any of them.... Give me a call. Kyu."

"Yah Yoona! Where is my food? You promised me food."

"Yoona, it's ok you don't need to come over any more. One of the nurses call and told me that my mom wasn't doing so well so i have to head back to the hospital. Sorry to take up your time."

"Yoona? Where are you? Are you coming or not? Kyuhyun is starting to think you ditched us... actually he thinks that your mad at him for scaring that Nichkhyun guy away. Which by the way you told me you weren't going to meet. Anyways give either of us a call."

"Yoona. Are you mad because i threatened that guy? I promise i won't do it again, but just let us know that your alright."

 

 

 

"She's not answering." Taeyeon put the phone down and walked towards the group of girls sitting down in the living room.

"Are you sure Kyuhyun and Changmin are just playing some kind of stupid joke and Yoona is in on it?" Jessica rolled her eyes. "You know how they like to play pranks. Those immature jerks."

"I don't think Kyuhyun and Changmin would play with something like this." Taeyeon sat down next to Seohyun, who was staring at the floor. Ever since Kyuhyun called to tell them that Yoona hadn't arrived and wasn't picking up the phone she stared at that exact same spot.

"Who else can we call?" Sooyoung asked while biting her nails.

"Eunhyuk." Hyoyeon voiced out.

"He's on a trip." Yuri pointed out.

"Jay?" Sunny suggested.

"He's on the trip with Eunhyuk." Yuri added.

"Leeteuk?" Tiffany asked. "You know she likes to go there when she's feeling down. How many times has she just picked up and left to his place to spend the night."

"I'll call him." Taeyeon took out her cell phone and walked away.

"Don't tell him Yoona is missing just yet." Sunny yelled out. "You know how much he cares for her. And he'll go crazy if he finds out that we don't know where she is. I don't think we should panic so soon."

"We have to stay positive." Sooyoung added. "If we panic then we won't be able to think positive."

"I swear if Kyuhyun and Changmin are lying..." Jessica balled her hand into a fist. "I'm going to kill them and forbid Yoona from seeing them again." Yuri placed her hands on her shoulder. "I'm serious."

"I'm going to try calling Yoona again." Hyoyeon got up and walked away.

"Leeteuk said he hasn't heard from her." Taeyeon looked more worried than before. "Who else can we call?"

"Fei." Yuri suddenly thought.

"Kyuhyun's girlfriend?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, we can call Kyuhyun for her number and..."

Taeyeon's phone rang. "Yoona?" she instantly called out without looking at the caller id. "Oh Kyuhyun..... no we've been calling her but like you said she doesn't answer....... i called Leeteuk oppa already and he said he hasn't seen her........"

"Ask him to call his girlfriend." Yuri yelled to Taeyeon.

"Kyuhyun have you asked your girlfriend?" She stayed quiet. "Ok then you call her and we'll continue to call whoever we can think about..... ok get back to us if you have any news................ really.............oh.......ok..... bye."

"What did he say?" Sooyoung asked.

"He's going to call his girlfriend." Taeyeon answered. "He also said that Yoona ran into that guy she was having a problem with... i can't remember his name though Nick...."

"Nichkhun?" Yuri asked.

"That's it." Taeyeon snapped her fingers. "He said that she ran into him while she was getting food."

"How does he know that?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. She still didn't believe that this was real... or rather couldn't.

"Yoona must have called." Taeyeon said. "Kyuhyun said that the guy was planning to do something to Yoona when they met up..."

"They met up?" Yuri yelled. "Nichkhun and Yoona met up. When?"

"I don't know but they did and Kyuhyun was there to watch over them. He said that guy was a total gentleman but as soon as it was time to go he called his friends and they were going to.... well it's a bunch of guys you fill in the blank." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Jerks." Tiffany frowned.

"Anyways, Kyuhyun threatened the guy and scared him off. Yoona ran into him while she was getting food."

"Do you think she went with him?" Sooyoung asked. "I mean i heard that he was good looking and if he fooled Yoona into thinking that he was nice then..." She gasped. "What if he finally got her to go with him so that he could finish what he had planned for her?"

"Yah Sooyoung!" Jessica stood up and glared at Sooyoung. "If you say something else like that then i might just have to...."

"I'm just stating the possibilities." Sooyoung yelled back. "We have to think of everything."

"Well you didn't have to go into details or anything." Jessica was inches away from her face.

"Calm down." Taeyeon tried to restore the peace.

 

>>With Kyuhyun and Changmin<<

 

"Taeyeon said i should call Fei." Kyuhyun looked at Changmin, who was still upset over the fact that no one told him about Yoona and Nichkhun meeting up. "Changmin are listening to me?"

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" He glared at Kyuhyun.

"Changmin this isn't the time to be talking about this. Yoona is..."

"Yoona is my best friend." he cut him off. Changmin stood up and face Kyuhyun. "I've been taking care of her while you've been with your girlfriend. I'm always the one to carry her when she's tired, or just plain lazy. I make her smile when she's upset. What do you do?"

"I scared off the guys who wanted to molest her." Kyuhyun stated. "I was there to watch over her while she tried to sneak away to meet that guy." Kyuhyun stepped up to Changmin. "I was taking care of her too Changmin." Changmin didn't say another word. "I'm going to call Fei."

Changmin watched as his best friend walked into the room to make the phone call. He then took out his own phone and called Yoona. No answer, so it went to voice mail.

Beep.

"Yoona, It's Changmin.......... Please... please answer your phone. I'm begging you Yoona. This isn't funny anymore, so just send a text or something to let us know that your alright. I don't care about the food anymore.... Just be ok... Please."

He hung up the phone and stared at it as if it would soon ring with a call or text message from Yoona. He made sure that his volume was working and raised the volume to the highest level so there would be no way that he would miss a call or text.

"Ok, i just talked to Fei." Kyuhyun walked out of the room. "She said that she talked to Yoona."

"And?" Changmin urged him to continue.

"Fei called her to ask if she could go over to her house because some creep bugs her when she's alone, but in the end she called Yoona to go back home because her mom's condition turned bad again and she had to head back to the hospital."

Changmin sighed in relief but noticed Kyuhyun didn't. "Why do you still have that look on your face?"

Kyuhyun sat down. "Because.... that was at least an hour ago. Yoona should have been here by now." He looked at the time. "Buses aren't running anymore it's almost 2 in the morning." He looked at Changmin. "And when Fei called to tell Yoona not to go to her house... she didn't answer."

"What if that creep at Fei's house got Yoona?" Changmin suggested. "I mean Yoona might have missed the call and still gone to Fei's house. Except Fei wasn't there and the guy took..."

"I'm calling Taeyeon." Kyuhyun couldn't stand to hear the rest of Changmin's sentence. "Maybe she can drive down to Fei's place and check with the guy."

"How are you going to send a girl to check on a creep?" Changmin asked. Kyuhyun sat to think.

"Well how in the world are we going to get there?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Can't you tell them to get Leeteuk hyung to go check." Changmin suggested. "Didn't you say that they talked to him?"

"Yeah, but they don't want to worry him just yet." Kyuhyun bit his lip as he thought about what he could do.

"What? This is a perfect time to worry." Changmin yelled out with his hands in the air. "Yoona is missing and it's 2 in the morning. Where in the world can she be?"

"Our bikes!" Kyuhyun stood up suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Our bikes." Kyuhyun repeated. "We can ride our bikes to Fei's place and knock on the creep's door."

"That's a great idea...." Changmin nodded.

"I'll get our coats and our baseball bats." Kyuhyun said. "We might need weapons." Changmin nodded. "You get our house keys and phones."

"Wait." Changmin suddenly thought of something.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun stopped but he wanted to get to Fei's house as soon as possible.

"What if Nichkhun took her?" Changmin looked at Kyuhyun. "You said she ran into him while she was getting our food."

"Yeah, but when i talked to her she...."

"What if he's trying to get back at you for threatening him and back at Yoona for making a fool of him?" Changmin mind went crazy with mental images of Yoona and Nichkhun. "She could be with him right now."

 

>> SNSD House<<

 

"Ok." Taeyeon smiled as she looked at the Jessica and Sooyoung sitting on other ends of the living room. "Now, let's get back to Yoona."

"I say we go out and look for her." Tiffany raised her hand as she held onto the pink stuffed baby duck Yoona gave her when they first moved into the house. "Jessica, Hyoyeon, and i can go cruise around the areas we know Yoona likes to go to. Like the park. Nearby Changmin and Kyuhyun's house. You know her favorite places."

"That's a good idea." Taeyeon smiled. "You guys do that."

"What about us?" Sooyoung asked. "What are we just going to sit here and do nothing?"

"Yoona can come back home." Yuri said. "Someone needs to be here when she does. Besides only 4 people fit in the car so..."

"So wer're just sitting and waiting." Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "This is stupid."

"Yah, just keep your mouth shut Sooyoung and do as Taeyeon says." Jessica glared at her as she followed Tiffany to get her jacket. Sooyoung just made a fist and looked away.

"I'll call Leeteuk oppa and tell him about Yoona."

"You think that's a good idea?" Yuri asked.

"He's going to go ballistic when he hears." Sunny added. "Besides they usually say you shouldn't worry unless the person has been missing for more than 24 hours."

"What if it's too late by then?" Taeyeon asked. "She was suppose to go to Kyuhyun and Changmin's house for game night and she never made it. Leeteuk oppa hasn't seen or heard from her. She can't be with Jay or Eunhyuk because they're out of town. And she's not answering her phone." Taeyeon sighed.

"So what do we do?" Sunny asked again.

"I'm going to call Minwoo oppa and Jiyeon." Yuri suddenly thought. "Better yet i'll ask Tiffany to drop me off at their place." she ran out of the living room.

"Sooyoung why don't you go with her." Taeyeon suggested. "We don't want another one of us missing, and i know your not going to be happy about staying here."

"Ok." Sooyoung smiled and ran after them.

"Are you still going to call Leeteuk?" Sunny asked. Taeyeon just nodded. Tiffany entered the house and sat down next to Seohyun. "What happened?"

"We told Sooyoung that she couldn't come along because she didn't fit but she refused to get out of the car." Tiffany shook her head. "So i told Jessica to drive and came back in here."

"Well i'm going to go call Leeteuk." Taeyeon announced as she left the room.

"Good luck." Sunny yelled.

"What else can we do?" Tiffany asked. "I can call Siwon oppa, but i doubt that he's seen Yoona. He's been busy with his sister's wedding."

"I doubt that he's seen her." Sunny sighed. "He's probably asleep anyways. We shouldn't bother him." Tiffany nodded in agreement. "If we haven't found her by morning then you should send him a text to keep an eye out for her."

"You really think we won't find her?" Tiffany asked sadly.

"I don't know...." Sunny sighed. "But we should prepare ourselves.... just incase."

"I really hope it's just one of those days where she sneaks off to sleep over at a friends house and comes home the next morning saying sorry." Tiffany hugged the pillow.

"Ok, i've got some news." Taeyeon walked back into the living room. "Kyuhyun said that Fei had called Yoona before going to the boy's house."

"She answered?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded.

"Yoona was suppose to head over to Fei's place to keep her company for a while then head back to their house for game night."

Tiffany smiled. "So problem solved... right?"

Taeyeon shook her head sadly. "Fei called her back saying that she didn't have to go to her place because they called her back to the hospital."

"Yoona didn't answer." Taeyeon shook her head.

"But Fei left a message." Tiffany and Sunny sighed. "Anyways Kyuhyun and Changmin are going to head over to Fei's house to check the guy that lives next door. He's a creep that bothers Fei whenever she's alone." Taeyeon sat down next to Sunny. "They think that Yoona got there and the guy might... well they're just checking to make sure she's not there."

"That's good." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon. "Did you talk to Leeteuk."

She nodded. "He's on his way."

Sunny noticed Seohyun had been quiet the whole time. She hadn't left that spot since they all gathered in the living room. "Seohyun-ah." She called out to the younger one. "Are you ok?"

Seohyun finally tore her gaze away from the floor and to her unnies. "Yoona unnie can't be gone... she's ok.... she's j-just playing around like all the other times she goes missing. Right? You'll see. I'm going to call her right now and she'll answer. Just watch." Tears fell from the girls eyes as they watched the youngest desperately dial her phone and call out Yoona's name. She continued to yell into the phone. "Pick up unnie! Pick up! Unnie!!! Yoona unnie! PICK UP THE PHONE YOONA UNNIE!!! PICK UP!!!! PLEASE PICK UP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!"

 

>>Kyuhyun and Changmin<<

 

"Hurry up Changmin." Kyuhyun yelled as they peddled down the streets at full speed. There weren't many people on the streets at this time so it was easy.

"Yah.... I'm the one.... with the bags.....and bats...." he yelled back out of breath. "You try..... peddling with..... these on your back....." They finally stopped at a red light. "You never even told me what you and Taeyeon talked about."

"I just told her about Fei and that we were going to head over to her place to check it out." Kyuhyun answered. "Then she told me that some of the girls left to pass by her favorite places. Let's go." Kyuhyun pointed at the change of sings. "Anyways she called Leeteuk hyung and he'll help out as well."

"I have a feeling Leeteuk hyung is going to kill us." Changmin sighed. "From what Yoona has said they're really close... and i thought we were close but they're... like brother and sister. I'd kill whoever lost my sister you know... if i had a sister."

"We didn't lose her Changmin." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "She went missing, but we're going to find her."

"I want to find her but i don't want her to be at that creeps house." Changmin yelled out since Kyuhyun was speeding past him. "Yah, Kyu...Stop." he noticed that the light. They stopped and once again rested before they had to peddle again with all their might. "Kyu?"

"What are we going to do Changmin." Kyuhyun asked while looking straight ahead of him.

Changmin stared at his best friend. "What do you mean?" Changmin knew perfectly well what he meant but he had to keep Kyuhyun's hope up and keep him positive and happy. If Changmin became serious and paniced like Kyuhyun... then everything would fall apart. He wouldn't know how to deal.

"What are we going to do if we can't find Yoona?" he asked, finally taking a look at Changmin. "I can't remember a day that we didn't see her."

"The time she was mad at us for calling her a ." Changmin pointed out. "Well we didn't call her that but we were thinking it." Changmin stopped to think.

"Changmin i'm being serious." Kyuhyun scolded. "Changmin i'm talking to you. Changmin are you listening?" Kyuhyun reached across to hit his friend up side the head. "Yah!" The light changed but neither of them moved.

"Kyu." Changmin was finally out of his gaze and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Hmmm?" Kyuhyun was about to start peddling again, but Changmin stopped him. "What is it?"

"Mr. Jung." Changmin said.

"What about him?" Kyuhyun asked clueless.

"Didn't you say he was acting weird when you and Yoona were at work." Changmin said.

"He wasn't acting weird." Kyuhyun thought back. "He was normal. I mean i hardly saw him because i was busy serving drinks. We told you how crazy it was."

"Ok, but after that." Changmin sighed frustrated. "You said that he and Yoona went into his office to talk and they were in there for a while, so you went into his office to call her and..."

"And they were standing there pretty close." Kyuhyun remembered. "It looked like he had Yoona trapped in the chair and...."

"Didn't you say that he looked mad?" Changmin continued to think. "You said that he had that crazy possessive look on his face and when you walked in he looked like he wanted to..."

"Let's go." Kyuhyun turned his bike back around.

"Wait what about...." Changmin didn't even get to finish his sentence because Kyuhyun was already half way down the street. "Wait up Kyu!"

??

>>SNSD House<<

 

"Any news?" Was the first thing Leeteuk asked when he walked (stormed) into the house. "Have you heard anything from Kyuhyun or Changmin?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "We've talked to Kyuhyun and he and Changmin are going to check his girlfriend's house."

"Where's the rest of the girls." He asked looking around.

"They've gone out to look for her." Tiffany said while walking out of Seohyun's room. "They said they'd call of if they found anything out."

"How in the hell did this happen in the first place?" he asked furiously. "Why is she missing?"

"Oppa please calm down." Taeyeon pleaded. "You'll wake up Seohyun. We finally got her to rest. She's been hyper ventilating since i called you. And it took us forever to get her to calm down."

"Well i just want to know how in the world she went missing." Leeteuk sat down on the couch and waited for them to answer.

"She was going to Kyuhyun and Changmin's place for game night." Taeyeon answered.

"It's not her first time." Tiffany added. "She's gone plenty of times before. She always calls us when she gets to their place, so that we know that she arrived safely."

"She was going to get food before going to their place." Taeyeon continued. "She ran into this guy from school and..."

"The bastard did something to her?" Leeteuk stood up. "He took her didn't he!"

Taeyeon pulled him back down. "Will you calm down oppa. No, or rather we're not sure if he did but Kyuhyun said he talked to Yoona after she ran into him."

"They talked and Kyuhyun told Yoona that the guy was bad news and Kyuhyun threatened him so he wouldn't go near Yoona again." Tiffany watched as Sunny handed him a cup of coffee and then one to Taeyeon, then walked back into the kitchen for the two other cups of coffee.

"Yes, and after that Yoona talked with Fei."

"Who's Fei?" Leeteuk's brain wasn't functioning well. He didn't get any sleep and he was worried out of his mind.

"Kyuhyun's girlfriend." Sunny answered as she walked back into the room with the cups of coffee. She handed one to Tiffany before sitting down next to her.

"Fei called Yoona after her talk with Kyuhyun." Taeyeon continued after taking a sip of the coffee. "She asked Yoona if she could go over to her house to keep her company."

"Why?" Leeteuk was already blaming Fei for Yoona missing.

"There's a creep that lives next door to her and he likes to bug Fei when she's alone." Taeyeon said. "Yoona agreed, but..."

"But?" Leeteuk raised an eyebrow. "But what?"

"But Fei called her back to tell her it was ok because she needed to head back to the hospital to check on her mom." Tiffany finished for Taeyeon.

"Yoona never picked up." Sunny lowered her head.

Leeteuk didn't know what to say or what to do. Where was he to start looking for her? Was she taken or did she simply get lost? He shook his head. Yoona would never get lost. She knew where she was going. Like the girls said, it wasn't her first time out alone.

"I was thinking we could help the girls by looking around as well." Taeyeon suggested. "You've known her all her life... is there any special places that you know that she likes to go to that we don't know about?"

"I know of a few..." Leeteuk drank the coffee. It was almost 4 in the morning now. "Sunny..."

"Yes oppa?" she looked up at him.

"Be ready to call the police and file a missing person's report." he ordered. "If we still haven't found anything by sunrise.... then we're going to have to go to the police."

"Neh." Sunny answered sadly. Tiffany cried silently. Sunny reached out for her hand and squeezed it. "Don't cry Fany... we need to be strong."

"Well be back." Taeyeon said while getting her jacket and following Leeteuk to the door. "Call us if she come home or if the girls or Kyuhyun call." The two girls nodded. "We'll call if we find her or have any clues."

"Ok." Sunny nodded. "Be safe." They nodded and walked out. Sunny looked over at Tiffany who was still holding the pink duck. "Fany."

"Hmm?" she looked up at Sunny teary eyed.

"We need to be strong." Sunny reminded her. Tiffany puffed out her lips and nodded. But soon after that she began to cry again. "I'll make you something to eat. Maybe that will calm you down."

 

>>Kyuhyun and Changmin<<

 

"So....... tired...... can't........ feel legs." Changmin panted as they finally reached the bar.

"It's closed." Kyuhyun cursed while kicking the door. "."

"......Yeah................." Changmin threw the bags onto the floor and sat down. "......Water....... would........ be nice...... right now."

Kyuhyun stared at the building. "Ah! I think i have his number." He began to search through his contacts. "I don't have his number but i have the manager's number." He looked over at Changmin who was now laying on the floor. "Changmin?"

"Just.....give me a minute." He waved his hand. "You go on and do your thing..... i'm good."

Kyuhyun dialed the number and waited for her to answer. "I know it's late but please answer." he spoke to himself. "Ah! You answered...... No it's just that i wasn't expecting you to answer, but i was kind of praying you would......ah neh i'll get to the point. I was wondering if you had Mr. Jung's phone number or address....... it's really important that...... i just really need to talk to him, or rather it's better that i see him....... i'll do anything for it......." Changmin stared at Kyuhyun. "It's very important...... It's about Yoona..... thank you." Kyuhyun motioned for Changmin's phone. Changmin tossed his phone over to Kyuhyun and he started typing in the information. "Thank you again, and sorry to have woken you up so early.... bye bye." he hung up. "Got it."

"So what are we going to do?" Changmin asked finally getting up off the ground and walking over to Kyuhyun. "Are we going to call?"

"No."

"No?"

"If Yoona is with him and he finds out that we suspect him then he'll either runaway or....." He shook his head. "We have to go there and see him personally."

"I was afraid you'd say that." Changmin frowned as he turned back to his bag and bike. He turned back around to face Kyuhyun and pointed at the bag. "This time you carry the things."

"Fine." Kyuhyun shrugged and picked up the bag. "Let's go."

"Really?" Changmin was surprised. "You're not going to argue about carrying the bag?"

"No." Kyuhyun shook his head. "I would have carried it long ago." He said as he hopped onto his bike.

"Then why didn't you?!" Changmin glared. "You saw how much i was suffering. I could hardly keep up with you. Why didn't you take the bag from me?"

Kyuhyun looked back at Changmin and shrugged. "You never asked."

"Why you little...."

"Come on..." Kyuhyun started ridding away. "We need to get to Rain hyung's place as soon as possible."

"What about Fei's place?" Changmin asked as he followed Kyuhyun. "Shouldn't we check that place out first?"

Kyuhyun stopped. "You're right......." he cursed as he thought of which place to go to fist. His phone suddenly rang. "Hello? Oh Taeyeon.......No we haven't found anything out....." and idea suddenly popped into his head. "Hey, if you're not busy then why don't you go to Mr. Jung's place..... Changmin will send you the information...... ok..... bye." He looked at Changmin. "Send Taeyeon the information so they can go over to Mr. Jung's place and we'll head back to Fei's place. It's a shorter ride."

"Ok." Changmin started texting away. "Done."

"Ok." Kyuhyun turned his bike in the opposite direction. "Let's go." Changmin happily followed behind his friend.

 

>>Leeteuk and Taeyeon<<

 

"What did they say?" Leeteuk asked while keeping his eyes on the road. He was trying his best to remain calm and not blame Kyuhyun and Changmin. "Have they talked to her?"

"No." Taeyeon shook her head and waited for the information Changmin was going to send her. "But Kyuhyun said that we should go by Mr. Jung's place."

"Her boss?" Leeteuk asked. "Why?"

"I'm not sure." Taeyeon said. "He didn't say why... He just said that we should go to his place...." Her phone vibrated. "Changmin just sent me the information."

"Call Kyuhyun back and ask him why are we going to her boss's place." Leeteuk ordered. "There has to be a reason behind him wanting to go there and i want to know what it is." He took a quick glance at Taeyeon. "Call him back."

"Ok oppa." She redialed Kyuhyun's number and waited for him to pick up. "Oh Kyuhyun i wanted to ask you something.......... why exactly are we going to Rain oppa's place.......... When was this......" This made Leeteuk grip the steering wheel tighter and look at Taeyeon. "........ no she didn't say anything about that........... really.......oh ok..... yeah thanks...... we will.... ok bye." She hung up.

"Well?" Leeteuk was tired of being patient. "What did he say?"

She sighed. "When Yoona and Kyuhyun were working the other day...."

"Where was Changmin?" Leeteuk asked instantly.

"He had to do make up work for school." Taeyeon said frustrated. He had been cutting her off the whole car ride. "As i was saying they were at work and it was a busy day. Rain asked Yoona to go talk to him after work and since Jessica was picking up Yoona and Kyuhyun was going to walk home alone she offered him a ride home. She told Kyuhyun to wait for him outside with Jessica, but since she was taking so long Kyuhyun went into the office to see what was going on..."

"And?" Leeteuk grip on the steering wheel couldn't get any tighter.

"He said that it looked like him and Yoona were fighting. He was too close for comfort and Yoona looked scared."

"Why didn't she say anything before?" Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon just shrugged. "She never mentioned anything. She just said it was a crazy day at work. She never said anything about Rain oppa." Taeyeon bit her lip. "Yoona is good at keeping secrets."

"Read me the guy's address." Taeyeon looked through her phone again and started reading the address to him.

 

>>SNSD House<<

 

"Is Seohyun still asleep?" Sunny asked Tiffany. She had set out all the food, ready for everyone when they came home from searching. She even set out an extra plate for Yoona.

Tiffany nodded. "She was calling out for Yoona in her sleep. She kept on yelling 'Yoona unnie i promise i won't like guys.' as if that would make her come back." She sat down at the table and looked at the extra plate. "Has any one called?"

Sunny shook her head sadly, but then forced out a smile. "But you know how the girls are, they like to surprise us. They probably have Yoona with them and are on their way over here with her as we speak and just not telling us."

The corners of Tiffany's mouth lifted slightly. "You think so?" Sunny nodded causing Tiffany to smile a little brighter. "Yeah.... that makes sense."

Sunny sat down next to Tiffany and grabbed her hand. "I'm sure that they'll be here in no time and we'll be able to yell at Yoona for disappearing on us." She chuckled while unconsciously letting tears fall down from her eyes.

"Yeah." Tiffany's eyes started to build up with tears as well.

"Why are you crying?" Sunny asked.

"Because your crying." Tiffany sniffled. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't know." Sunny wiped her tears. "Fany!" she latched onto the taller girl. Tiffany hugged her back and they continued to cry.

"Sunny unnie. Tiffany unnie." Seohyun dragged her feet as she walked into the kitchen. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

"Oh Seohyun-ah." Sunny quickly composed herself and looked at the younger girl. "Go back to bed. You've been up all night." She tried to usher Seohyun back to her room but Seohyun would budge.

"What is it Seohyun?" Tiffany finally stopped crying and stepped closer to Seohyun. "Are you ok?" She reached to touch her forehead.

Seohyun looked at both of her unnies. "I just thought of something."

___________________________________________

A/N: Short chapter. Just wanted to shine some light on what was going on with everyone when they noticed Yoona went missing. Next chapter will be back to Yoona's POV and the kidnapper will be revealed. Who do you think it is?

Thanks for reading  ^.^