Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 1: "If i could dream i would dream of you" .... What a waste of dreams.

 

"Yuri-ah! Yoona-yah! Time to wake up." Taeyeon unnie yelled from outside our room. I groaned as i sat up and began to rub my eyes. I looked to my right and saw Yuri unnie sleeping wildly on her bed. I threw a pillow at her and it hit her right on her face.

"Huh?" she quickly tossed and fell off the bed. "Ooof." I laughed out loud, leaning forward to hold my stomach. "Yah!" She yelled at me and threw my pillow back at me but i caught it. "Is that how you wake up your unnie?"

I shook my head. "You're special." i smiled as i jumped off of the bed and ran for the door before she could tackle me. "Morning everyone!" i yelled as i ran pass them and headed straight for the bathroom.

"Morning." everyone said without looking up at me.

"Yah Yoona!" Yuri unnie yelled. "Get back here! I called the bathroom first!"

"Yeah Yoona... age before beauty." Sooyoung added.

"Yah!"

"Sorry unnie i beat you to it." i said locking the door behind me. From inside the bathroom i heard her sigh in frustration. "I won't take long, don't worry."

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I was just getting done with my hair when i heard some one ring the door bell. I wasn't concerned so i the blow dryer and dried my hair. Once i was done with that i was debating on whether i should curl my hair or leave it straight. There was a knock on the door.

"Unnie i'm almost done can you just wait a little..."

"Yoona." That wasn't Yuri unnie, or any of my unnies as a matter of fact. "I'm here to take you to work."

"Oppa?"

"Hmmm?"

"Oh ." i cursed silently as i quickly started putting things back in place. "I'll be right out, just...just wait for me outside please."

"Neh."

"Oh god oh god oh god." i paniced. What in the world were my unnies thinking when they let him in. And an even better question was why was he offering to take me to work today? I finally opened the door to the bathroom.

"Finally." Seohyun walked into the bathroom. "I was wondering if you got stuck in the toilet again."

"Yah!" i raised my hand but Seohyun was quick and closed the bathroom door.Yuri unnie ran up to the door.

"What?" she banged on the door. "No...no no no....i called it!" she whined dramatically and placed her forehead on the door. "I called next." I patted her back and suddenly remembered oppa.

"You ready?" he asked. I nodded my head and he handed me my bag. "Come on then let's go." I followed him out as we waved goodbye to everyone.

I played with the radio trying to find a station with good music. "So what's the big deal coming over to the house to pick me up for work?"

"Can't i do that for my favorite..."

"Cut the sweet talk and tell me what you want." i narrowed my eyes at him, and after much time he sighed and started talking.

"A date." My eyes went wide.

"A date?" He nodded. "Oppa, don't get me wrong, any girl would be lucky to go out with you but i just don't see you as anything more than a friend." I tried to break it to him gently.

"Not with you retard." he growled. "With Taeyeon."

"Oh." i placed my hand over my chest. "Well thank god because that would have been awkward." i sang. "Wait a minute if you want to date her then what are you doing picking me up? Go ask her out."

"I want to but... i don't want to get rejected." he said. "I need to know whether she likes me or not."

"Uh huh... and that's where i come in with my awesome FBI investigation skills." i narrowed my eyes as i looked at the road ahead. "You want me to sneak into her room, steal her diary and find out her deepest darkest desires. You want me to take her phone and find out who's she talking to and for what. You want me to..."

"Actually i was just hoping you'd ask her." he cut me off.

"Yeah i guess that will work." i placed my hands on my lap.

"So you'll ask her for me right?" i nodded. "And don't tell her that i want to know though, just make it look like a general question. And then text me exactly what she told you."

I raised my hand to stop him from saying anything else. "I know, i know oppa. Don't worry about it. I'm Im Yoona."

"And that's exactly why i'm worried." he teased. I hit him on his arm. "Oww, that hurted."

"Huh, and all this time i thought it tickled." i said sarcastically. "Hey can you drop me off right here? I want to get something to eat before i go into work." He nodded his head and pulled over. I stepped out of the car. "Anyways thanks for the ride. Even though the only reason that you picked me up was to ask for a favor it is still much appreciated."

He chuckled. "No problem." he waved and drove off.

After ordering my snacks i walked down a couple of blocks to get to work. "There she is." a voice stated as i walked in. "Where have you been?"

"What's in the bag?" Changmin siffed the air. "It smells like food." I hugged the bag to me and watched him like a guard dog.

"It's mine." i stated. I carefully walked pass him, never taking my eyes off of him. When i was safe i finally turned to Kyuhyun and frowned. "What do you mean where have i been i'm like...20 minutes early."

"Well you weren't answering your phone." he wipped down the bar. "I hate it when you don't answer your phone."

"Well i'm sorry i had my hands full." i raised the bag of food to show him. "Precious cargo."

"Mine!" Changmin yelled and in a flash my bag was gone.

"Yah!" i yelled as i ran after him. "Give it back! That's mine! Kyu help me." i pleaded as i kept on chasing Changmin around the place.

"Sorry," he answered. "The guy didn't eat this morning and i don't want to loose any fingers." To this Changmin chomped on air and smiled evily.

I sighed. "I was going to share. I bought you and Kyuhyun some food too." i crossed my arms. "I woke up in a good mood since i got Yuri unnie to fall out of bed, and oppa gave me a ride."

"Oppa?" both Kyuhyun and Changmin sounded surprised. I took this time to snatch back the bag from Changmin.

"What oppa?" Changmin asked, not realizing that i had taken back the bag from him. "Who gave you a... is that an egg and beacon sandwitch?"

I waved it in front of his face. "With cheese." i sang. "Do you want it?" i teased and he quickly nodded his head. "Here." i tossed it to him and he quickly caught it. "Here's one for you too." i tossed one to Kyuhyun. "You're welcome."

"You have hashbrowns too." Changmin smiled as he looked through the bag. I sighed. There was no getting food pass this guy. "Thanks Yoong." I just nodded as i went behind the bar with Kyuhyun to get a glass of water.

"Whatever, just hurry up and help me set up the tables once you're done." i said as i grabbed my own sandwitch and headed to the back to put on my uniform for work. I hated it because it was a short tight black dress, but work was work, and this job payed good money.

I got out of work late and waited for the bus. I sighed as i hugged my jacket closer to my body. I quickly looked through my bag and took out my ipod. The bus finally pulled up and i got on. I nearly fell asleep on the bus ride home, but i kept myself awake because i didn't want a repeat of that time when i fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. I was lost for 4 hours until i finally Jessica unnie came to pick me up. Thank goodness for that locator on my phone they had installed. Although it wasn't my first time getting lost it sure was the scariest.

I got off on my stop and Tiffany unnie was waiting for me with a blanket. She ran towards me and wrapped it around me. "It was cold and i wasn't sure if you had a jacket." she explained.

"Thanks unnie." i smiled as i hugged her. We continued to walk arm in arm back home. "I'm back." I yelled out.

"HA take that Hyoyeon." Sooyoung unnie laughed as she violently pressed the button on the controler. "Hey Yoona."

"Oh no you don't." Hyoyeon unnie rapidly pressed the X button. "Oh yeah! Who's the champ? It's me." She danced her way over to me and placed her hand in the air. "High five." I did as i was told.

"Oh Yoona." Sunny unnie poked her head out of the kitchen. "Food is ready if your hungry."

"Of course she's hungry." Sooyoung unnie answered for me. "She's always hungry. Just like me." She placed her arm around me.

"I'll go call Taeyeon." Tiffany unnie said.

"No i'll do it." i quickly stated and ran off to look for her in her room. "Unnie." i opened her door.

"Oh hey Yoona you're back." she smiled as she placed her book down. I nodded and ran to hug her. "How was work?"

"It was fine." i answered. "Changmin nearly killed me because i bought food." i laughed. "How was your day?"

"Good." she smiled.

"Unnie."

"Yes?"

"What do you think of Leeteuk oppa?" i asked as i sat down on her bed. She tried to hide the fact that she was blushing. I giggled. "I see."

"What? See what?" she cleared .

"You like him." i continued to giggle. She opened to protest but i quickly stopped her. "Don't deny it because you're turning red." i pointed.

"W-why are you asking me this?" she placed her hands over her cheeks.

I sighed as i flopped back onto her bed and looked at the celing. "He likes you."

"What?" She nearly screamed.

"Oh come on unnie don't sound to surprised." i propped myself up on my elbows. "How could you not tell?" She looked down and smiled. "Anyways he wants to ask you out but he asked me to find out if you liked him or not, that's why he gave me a ride to work today." I let myself fall back onto the bed. "He told me not to tell you, but i'm not the type of person to beat around the bush you know." She laughed. "So i guess i should text him and tell him that you like him too."

"Don't do that!" she screamed and took hold of my arm. She scared me half to death.

"Why not?"

"Because... it's embarassing." she blushed again.

"How? You like him he likes you..."

"Yeah but..." she stopped again.

"Aish. You guys are so weird." i said as i got up and headed out the door. "I'm telling him that it's a yes."

"What was that about?" Yuri unnie asked as i we met in the hallway. "Oppa finally gonna ask her out?" i nodded. "How cute!" she squealed and linked arms with me.

The next day we found out that Leeteuk oppa asked out Taeyeon unnie. Everyone was happy for her. Tiffany unnie helped her pick out the perfect outfit for the date. Jessica unnie did her make-up. Sunny unnie did her hair. While the rest of us just watched her as she nervously asked us if she should cancle the date or not. To which we would always yell "no". Seohyun was busy telling her what time was acceptable to be back by, and what she shouldn't let him do on a first date.

"Unnie, if he tries to kiss you on the lips then you should..."

"Hold onto his neck and make sure to leave him wanting more." Sunny unnie yelled.

"No." Seohyun yelled. "Unnie don't let him..."

"Be the one in control. You need to take charge." Yuri unnie added.

"Shush!" Seohyun glared at our unnies. "Now as i was saying you should make sure he..."

"He..."

"I'm talking here!" Seohyun finally snapped. Everyone stared at her in shock. She cleared her thoat. "Sorry, but as i was saying you should only let him kiss you on the cheek on the first date."

The rest of the unnies shook their heads behind Seohyun's back. Sunny unnie pointed at her lips and the rest of the unnies pretended to make out. Seohyun turned to look at our unnies and they quickly pretended to agree with what she was saying but continued what they were doing was she turned back around to face Taeyeon unnie.

"So when is oppa coming for you?" Hyoyeon unnie asked. "And where are you going?" Everyone leaned in and waited for her answer.

"He said we were going to dinner and a movie." she paused to think. "Or was it a movie and dinner?"

"Why does the order matter?" i asked.

"Oh it matters." Jessica unnie said.

"You see if they go to dinner first then she has to think of what to talk about." Tiffany unnie said. "You know like small talk and all that stuff."

"And if they go to the movies first then they can spend most of the time talking about the movie they just watched." Sunny unnie added.

"Oh god what am i going to talk about if we go to dinner first?" Taeyeon unnie paniced. "I've got nothing."

"Calm down unnie." Sooyoung said patting her back. "This is Leeteuk oppa. You've known him for forever."

I sighed. "Well as much fun as this is, i promised i'd meet Changmin and Kyuhyun at the arcade."

"Can i come with?" Hyoyeon asked. I nodded.

"Yah!" Sooyoung looked at us. "We need to be here and calm down Taeyeon unnie before her date."

"But i promised the gu..." everyone narrowed their eyes at me. "I mean... of course." I sat back down and pouted without letting Taeyeon unnie know. Hyoyeon patted my back. I took out my phone and texted the guys the bad news. They weren't too happy about it but as if they really cared, they were still going to have fun without me.

Once Taeyeon unnie and Leeteuk oppa left for the date the girls decided that we have an movie date ourself at home, which in other words meant that i wasn't allowed to leave the house. I sighed as they contemplated on what movie to watch. They were in the romantic mood so they selected a bunch of chick-flicks. And the Twilight saga was the first to start us off. They girls were busy swooning over Edward and Jacob. I thought it was funny how the right side was Team Jacob and the left was Team Edward.

"If i could dream, it would be of you." The girls squealed at that phrase.

I rolled my eyes. "What a waste of dreams."