Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 11: You think you know someone...

 

 

"So you really don't want to go out with your boss?" Eunhyuk and i were taking a walk around the park. We both had absolutely nothing going on in our lives at the moment and everyone else was busy. The day was nice, so the only reasonable place to spend it was at the park. Many mothers with their young kids were walking around as well, but so far it seemed like we were the only young couple walking around the park at this time.

I shook my head. "You sound surprised."

"Well," He stuffed his hands into his pockets. "i mean i'm not blind the guy is handsome. Your friends go on and on about him being the perfect guy for you... despite the ."

"That's because they want to see me dating and hanging out with other people other than Changmin and Kyuhyun." I explained. "Yeah, sure Rain oppa is handsome, nice, smart, responsible, and charming. But..." I wasn't sure how to explain why i wasn't attracted to him in that way.

"He's not your type?" he asked.

"No, i mean those are the main things one looks for in a guy." i answered and thought a while longer before letting out a frustrated sigh. "I guess like my unnies say, i'm still not over the whole, 'boy's have koodies' thing."

Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile. "Or maybe you just haven't met that person who catches your eye." I shrugged. "It could also be that your happy with the way things are and don't want to mess it up by adding a relationship to it."

I snapped my fingers. "That's it." He chuckled. "Every time one of the unnies had a boyfriend i noticed how happy they would be but it never lasted too long. They would have fights, cry in the bathroom stall during lunch, be all depressed." I sighed. "I just don't see the point."

"And you won't until you go out there and open up." I stopped to look at him. "Figuratively speaking, i know that last part sounded sort of gross."

I smacked his arm. "I wasn't even thinking like that you . I was just thinking that you and my unnies think alike. But i don't see how having a boyfriend will change things?"

"Love is a beautiful emotion Yoona." Eunhyuk smiled.

I stared at him. "If you break out in song, i will walk away from you and pretend not to know you." He started to laugh. "I'm serious."

"You watch too many musicals."

"Blame Taeyeon." i frowned. "Thank goodness she has Leeteuk oppa now. Now he's the one that gets dragged to them instead of me. Can't help but feel sorry for him sometimes." I giggled.

As we continued to walk and talk on the park's trail we heard some whimpering. I stopped Eunhyuk as soon as i heard it. He asked what was wrong and i held a finger to my mouth. He realized what i had heard and we started trying to find the source of the sound.

"Where is that sound coming from?" I asked in a hush tone. I turned to look over at Eunhyuk who was looking behind some bushes. "Oppa i think we should just..."

"Found it." he said suddenly cutting me off. I ran over to see what it was. "It's a puppy." he cautiously moved forwards.

"Aww poor baby." I frowned. The puppy was dirty, skinny, and shivering. He didn't even move when we got closer to it. I looked over at Eunhyuk, who was just staring at the puppy. "Oppa, we can't just leave it here." He nodded in agreement. "I'll run down to the store and get some supplies."

He nodded again. "Wait. What? For what?" he asked as i stood up.

"We're not going to leave him here." i smiled. "So we're adopting him and taking him to your place."

"WHAT?! YOONA COME BACK HERE!" He yelled as i ran towards a local pet shop a block down from the park.

"I'm back!" I yelled as i entered the house.

"Yah, what took you so long?" Yuri, Tiffany, and Jiyeon walked towards me. "I thought you said you were just going on a walk with Eunhyuk."

"I did." i hugged Jiyeon. "But something came up so i took longer than expected. Why?"

"We were worried." Tiffany said. "Why didn't you answer your phone?"

I checked in my bag for my phone. "Oh, it's dead. Worried about what? I was with Eunhyuk oppa the whole time, we just stopped by his place."

"Why are you all dirty?" Jiyeon asked looking at my clothes. "Did you fall?" I smiled and nodded.

"I'll go get changed." I said and walked away. Truth was that Eunhyuk and i spent the whole time cleaning up the dog and feeding him. We named the dog Momo and we found out that Momo doesn't like baths. As soon as he heard the sound of the water he went nuts. Thanks to him Eunhyuk's bathroom has water everywhere and soap suds. However, as soon as the bath was over he went back to being shy and quiet.

After hours of trying to convince Eunhyuk that we had to keep the dog at his house while caring it back to health, we decided that we would share him. However, since the girls decided that this house would be a pet free environment, we had to convince Jay to let Momo stay with them. And after promising him lunch he agreed. I decided not to tell the girls about Momo because they would tell me to put him in the pet shelter. I know they would say that it's not fair for Eunhyuk to have to take care of him all the time when i'm the one who wanted him, but i always wanted a dog. My mom was allergic so i never got one, that's why i'm obsessed with stuffed animals. Besides as soon as Momo is potty train, i'm planning on telling him. Maybe they'll change their minds after seeing him.

"Yoona." i put my arms through my shirt and pulled it down. Tiffany came in and closed the door behind her. "Yuri just told me that you are doubling with her and Minwoo." My smile slowly fades to a straight line and nodded. "Why did you agree?"

"Yuri really wanted me to go. I said no, but she brought up a good point." i balled up my dirty clothes and put it in the hamper. "If i want to move on then i have to face my fears right? Maybe... maybe i can get over this? I mean Minwoo hasn't done anything wrong to me...."

"He molested you." Tiffany said angrily.

"I'm talking about now." i hushed her. "Maybe i can stop being so afraid of him and learn to be in the same room with him without having the urge to vomit every time i see him. I'm not saying i forgive the guy but he must not be all that bad if he's making Yuri happy, right."

"He's a son of a and always will be one." Tiffany stated. "I don't like you going out with them. Even if it is with you hot boss. But i know that this is your decision and you will do anything to make Yuri happy, so i guess i don't have a choice but to let you go."

I grabbed my chin. "I don't recall asking for your permission." i laughed as she tackled me.

"Just promise me that you'll call me or any of the other girls if anything happens." she said looking me straight in the eyes. I smiled and nodded.

My plan was to at least learn how to be in the same room with him and not run out. The whole time Yuri and him had been dating their has been very few occasions where i stayed. I always found an excuse to leave the room or the house. Maybe if i paid more attention to Rain oppa instead of him i would be able to get through this date.

"Where have you been?" Changmin and Kyuhyun were waiting in my living room as i walked through the door.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" I asked as i placed my bag on the floor and took off my jacket.

"We were going to see the new horror film remember?" Changmin asked. I closed my eyes and hit myself on the forehead. "You forgot."

"I'm soo sorry. I was with Eunhyuk oppa and i kind of lost track of time." i looked at both of them apologetically. "Sorry you guys."

"It's fine." Changmin shrugged it off. "My friend saw it and said it was a waste of time. I guess it was good that you were held up with Eunhyuk."

"What were you doing with him anyways?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Eating." I answered quickly.

"What?" Changmin placed his hand over his heart. "And you didn't invite me? How rude."

"It wasn't planned, i ran into him and we were hungry so we ate." I lied. They sighed and got up from their seats. "How about we have game night?"

"Sure." they both said. I smiled and put my jacket back on and grabbed my bag from the floor. "Hey we can always go to the movies this Saturday night."

"Can't." i said, they turned to look at me. "I have to go on this double date with Yuri and her boyfriend."

"Minwoo?" Kyuhyun asked and i nodded a little unhappily.

"I don't know what it is about that guy but i don't like him." Changmin said in deep thought. "He give me the creeps."

"Shhh, don't let Yuri hear you say that." Kyuhyun whispered to Changmin. "She'll sew you mouth together."

"Please." Changmin dismissed Kyuhyun's comment with his hand. "She can't even get the thread through the needle." He joked. "Anyways who's your date Yoona? One of Minwoo's friend?"

"Yeah." i said. "It's Rain oppa."

"What?" Changmin and Kyuhyun suddenly screamed. "You're going on a date with your boss?" I nodded again.

"Yoona it's against the rules." Kyuhyun said.

"What rules?" i asked.

"The rule Yoona. The rules!" Changmin cut in. "You can't date your boss. Everyone knows that rule."

"I don't."

"Well you should." Kyuhyun flicked me on the nose. "Everyone knows that when you start to date your boss everything is fine until you guys break up then you lose your job..."

"And more importantly since we work with you and we're your best friends we could lose our jobs too." Changmin pointed out.

"Look i wasn't the one who asked for the date." I explained. "Yuri begged me to go along with them, and i tried say no but in the end Yuri won so now i'm going."

"So you don't want to go?" Changmin raised an eyebrow, while Kyuhyun waited for a reply. I simply shook my head. "Well still you can't lead him on... that's just as bad as dating."

"I don't plan on doing that either." My phone suddenly rang. It was a picture sent by Eunhyuk of Momo. He was sleeping in Jay's closet with a baseball hat on. He looked so cute. "Awww." i couldn't help but say out loud.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing." I smiled as i put away my phone. I contemplated on whether or not i should tell Changmin and Kyuhyun about Momo, but they couldn't keep a secret. Besides Momo was doing well in his training so soon enough i would introduce him to everyone. Uknowingly i started to smile.

"What's with the face?" Changmin asked confused.

"Huh? Oh nothing." I rubbed my stomach. "I'm hungry."

"I thought you just ate?" I alomst forgot my lie from earlier.

"Well i'm hungry again." I stated with my hands on my hips. "You guys better have some good food at your house.

"Yoona will you sit still." Jessica scolded me as she continued to curl my hair. She insisted on helping me get ready for my first double date... well my first date as a matter of fact but the unnies insisted that it wasn't an official first first date because Yuri and Minwoo were going to be with us. "Ugh, why isn't Tiffany helping me?"

"Sica it's ok. I can do all of this on my own you know." I looked at her through the mirror.

"I said i was going to do it." She said with her signature icy look. I backed down and continued to let her do my hair. "I'm just upset because usually Tiffany would be dying to do something like this. It is your first date after all."

Sunny poked her head in. "Hey." i smiled at her. "Sungmin picking you up today?" She smiled and nodded. "Where are you guys going today?"

She stood next to Jessica and looked at me through the mirror and shrugged. "He said it was a surprise. I begged him to tell me but he refused to even give me a hint. I even use my best ageyo and he still wouldn't break." she pouted and i laughed. She got quiet and looked down at the crown of my head and sighed. "So you're really going out on this date, huh."

"Don't worry." I smiled. "Everything will be fine." She looked a bit sad. "Hey cheer up because Sungmin oppa is coming to take you out on a super awesome date and you can't have that look on your face."

She laughed. "How do you know it's going to be a super awesome date?"

"Because he's trying to surprise you. And suprises are always good." i stated. "Besides why would he want to surprise you if it was going to be a y date?"

"She has a point." Jessica agreed and then the doorbell rang. "Oooooh that must be him." She nudged Sunny. "Have fun. And i'm gonna wanna hear all about the date when you get back."

Sunny nodded and kissed my cheek before whispering. "Be careful." I nodded to her. Lucky for us that Jessica didn't hear. "Bye you two." Sunny waved at us as she walked out of the room.

"He's going to ask her to be his girlfriend huh." Jessica smiled, i nodded my head. "I wonder how he's going to ask her." She squealed. "I can't wait for her to get home and tell us all about it."

"Is she ready yet?" Yuri walked in with two pairs of shoes in her hand. "I need help picking out my shoes."

"Done." Jessica said as she patted my shoulders and turned to Yuir. "Are these your only options?"

 

I was left alone in Jessica's room. I stared at myself in the mirror and started to mentally prepare myself for tonight. I was only an hour away from spending dinner, and a movie with Minwoo. Taking a deep breath in and releasing it slowly, i stood up and headed out the room.

"Thank you." I smiled as Rain pulled out my chair for me. I sat down and scooted in. I saw Minwoo did the same for Yuri, she rewarded him with a kiss as soon as he sat down next to her. I don't even know how to describe how beyond awkward this is. Rain oppa and i get along at work and when we've been to the wedding and the dinner party but this was a date, a double date, with a couple that was already together, kissing, hugging, holding hands, and the sweet talk. While Rain oppa seemed to be in control i was loosing it.

"See anything you like?" He asked me while looking at the menu. I took a deep breath and looked at it.

"I'm not sure what to order." I answered.

He turned to me and smiled. "How about i order for you?" I smiled and nodded. He turned back to the menu. I looked over at Yuri, who gave me a secret thumbs up. She was the one who told me to let him order for me. Truth was that i knew what i wanted, but Yuri told me to play the helpless girl for one night. "How about i order you some Alfredo pasta?"

I nodded. "Sounds good."

"You look uncomfortable." He observed. "Are you sure you're ok?" He asked while placing his hand over my shoulder and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm fine." I answered. "Nervous but fine." He chuckled.

"Well at least your honest." he took his hand off my shoulder. "I asure you that i'm just as nervous as you are." He leaned in closer to whisper. "I even had to ask your friend to ask you out for me." I giggled.

"Why didn't you just ask me yourself?" I asked, genuine curious.

"Are you kidding me? I would have been a nervous wreck." he looked back at the menu. "Besides i would have been ashamed if you would have said no. I wouldn't know how to face you at work."

This must have been what the guys were talking about when they were listing reasons why i shouldn't date my boss. The waiter came by to take our order and then left with the menus. I noticed that the whole time we had been out i only acknowledged Minwoo about twice the whole date. I guess it felt better pretending that he wasn't there with us, so things were going smoothly so far. However, the jerk had to ruin it by talking.

"So what made you want to ask Yoona out on a date?" Minwoo asked Rain. "To be honest i'm surprised you didn't ask her personally, you always did have a way with the ladies."

Rain chuckled. "Yoona is different. She's mature."

I nearly spit out my water when i heard him say that. I looked up to see Yuri's eyes big and wide, she was holding back her laughter as well. "Mature?" Minwoo questioned. "I've heard many words to describe Yoona but mature was never one of them." He smiled and winked at me.

I instantly felt a ball start to ride upwards from my stomach to my throat. I swallowed hard and looked away. "I see what you mean but we've had plenty of conversation's at work and if you really listen to the way she thinks then you'll see that she's really mature for her age. However, her actions would be that of a toddler. No offense."

"None taken." I shook my hand. "I take pride in knowing that i have the mind of a mature woman and the actions of a toddler... i'm like a two for one." They all laughed. I laced my hands together and placed them on my lap. When Rain oppa saw this he placed his hand over mine. His action scared me so i flinched and moved my hand away. "Sorry."

"No, i was too forward." He apologized in a hushed voice. "I know that this must be very awkward for you but... just think about it as if we just got off from work and you were really hungry so you went to a restaurant and i just happen to run into you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Then how will you explain the movie?"

He thought for a while. "We're doing a review?" He shrugged and i laughed. "You see when there isn't any pressure you lighten up. So just relax." His phone suddenly started to ring. He took one look at the caller ID and frowned. "Ugh, i have to take this. Will you guys excuse me for one second." We all nodded.

"Yoona, you're doing great." Yuri squealed as soon as Rain oppa was out of sight. "Just giggle, don't laugh. We all know how wide you like to open your mouth when you laugh. And remember to take small bites when you eat, and don't talk with your mouth full."

"Yuri, let her be who she is." Minwoo jumped in. "You heard Rain, he knows that she can be childish. They work together and have gone out to events together before, he knows how she acts. Besides if he doesn't like the real her then he shouldn't go out with her in the first place." I looked away because i knew he was going to try to look me in the eyes.

Yuri got up from her seat. "Where are you going?" I asked instantly.

"Just to the restroom. Make-up check." she answered.

"I'll go with you." i said as i was about to get up but she stopped me.

"No then you'll leave oppa all alone." she said. "I'll be right back." She smiled and walked away.

This i didn't prepare for. I had prepared for everything but this because i didn't think it would happen. What happen to girls always go to the bathroom together? Huh? Did we just throw that fact out the window? I started to feel my body warm up. I was in the middle of a panic attack, so i tried to control my breathing.

"Yoona." he called my name, but i didn't look at him. "Some of the girls have been acting weird lately."

Oh ! What if he knows that i told them? No he can't know that. It's impossible. Then again i thought it would be impossible for him to ever come near me again and here he is.

"Do you know what's going on with them?" He asked me. There was a hint, just a hint of accusation in his voice. If someone else was here with us they wouldn't notice it but since i knew him well i knew what he was getting at. "Yoona?"

I stood up from my chair. "I have to go." I suddenly said. He got up from his chair confused and reached out for me. I scurried back and bumped into someone. Their hands at my waist and my back pressed against their chest. Flashbacks of the many times when he would hold me from behind and pull me into his room flooded my mind. Without thinking i closed my eyes, turned around and slapped that person. When i opened them i saw Rain oppa holding his left cheek, looking surprised and confused. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at me. "." I cursed again and ran out the restaurant.

"Yoona!" They called after me and i hid in the alley way behind the restaurant. "YOONA!"

This wasn't how it was suppose to go. I wasn't suppose to panic. I'm a strong girl who can handle anything life throws at her. Both my parents are dead and i have no family besides my best friends. I can get through a simple dinner. I can handle being in the same room with him. I can handle him talking to me.

But i can't. Because if i could then i wouldn't be here with my back to the cold brick wall, next to a dumpster in the back of the restaurant...crying.

Once i stopped hearing the screaming of my name i took out my phone and called Eunhyuk to ask him if he could pick me up. I needed to cuddle with Momo. Then i called Taeyeon unnie to tell her that i would be at Eunhyuk's place and not to tell anyone that she knew where i was. When she asked me why i told her that i would tell her later. Then she asked if i was coming home and i told her i wasn't sure.

"I'll tell Leeteuk to give me a ride to Eunhyuk's place and i'll meet you there." Before i could say anything else she hung up.

When Eunhyuk came for me i didn't really say anything other than thank you. I was still worried about what i was going to do when i got home. What was i going to say to Yuri? What was Minwoo going to do if he finds out that i told the girls about the past?

"Yoona, Taeyeon is here." Eunhyuk said. Momo was in Jay's room sleeping with him so i didn't worry about Momo ruining the surprise too early.

"Yoona." Taeyeon ran to me and hugged me. "What happened?"

"I panicked." I answered shamefully. "I was sure i could do it. I practiced. But i panicked..."

"What happened?" I mentally slapped myself for not remembering that Eunhyuk and Leeteuk was there. "Yoona, what happened?" Leeteuk asked again.

"Oppa." Taeyeon said in a warning tone. "This isn't the time to be over protective." She turned back to Eunhyuk. "Do you mind if we use your room to talk?" He shook his head. "Come on Yoona." She lead me into his room. "Now tell me what happened."

"Nothing." I frowned. "I just panicked because i was alone with him and he started asking me why you guys were so weird lately and if i knew what was going on with you guys. I was already having a mild panic attack and when he started asking me that it got worse. I know he thinks i told you guys and he said that he would continue to make Yuri happy as long as i kept quiet. But now... i don't know." I ran my fingers through my hair. "Not to mention i slapped the living day lights out of Rain oppa. Everyone was staring at me like i was some kind of crazy chick."

"Oh Yoona." Taeyeon hugged me. "It's ok to react like that."

"What am i going to tell Yuri? I just ran out after i slapped Rain oppa." I sighed. "They called after me but i wasn't ready to face them because i knew they were going to want an explanation and i didn't have one... still don't."

"Don't worry Yoona."

"How can i not worry unnie?" I asked. "I slapped my boss." She looked down at her lap and started thinking. "I mean i could probably come up with an excuse for running out, but how do i explain slapping someone for no reason?"

Taeyeon stayed quiet for a while and snapped her fingers. "I got it." I looked at her less than enthusiastic about it. "You can say that earlier today you were being stalked by a guy while you were out getting coffee for me. So when Rain oppa put his hands on you panicked."

"Ok, that will work but what about the Minwoo thing?" I asked. "For sure now he knows that you guys know."

"You can just say that you thought you saw him there at the restaurant." She suggested. "That's why you were so on edge. You felt like you needed to get out of there as soon as possible."

I smiled and threw my arms around her. "You are a life saver Taeyeon." She hugged me back. "You are so smart. What would i have done without you?"

"Well you would be stuck her worrying about what lie to come up with." She answered. "So do you want to go home now?"

I nodded. "But what do we tell Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa?"

"The same lie." She stood up and reached for my hand. "I'll tell everyone that i knew about the incident because when you brought me the coffee i scared him off." I sighed and walked out with Taeyeon.

"So what happened?" Leeteuk oppa came up to us with a worried expression on his face.

"Nothing, she was just a little spooked because she thought she had seen this guy from earlier that was following her." Taeyeon explained.

"What? When?" He asked.

"She went to work to bring me coffee and when she came back she pointed him out. I guess he thought she was alone because he ran away as soon as he saw us together." she gave me a side hug. "But she's feeling a little better now, so we can go home. Thank you for taking care of her Eunhyuk."

He nodded and tucked his hands into his pockets. "Thanks again oppa." i bowed. "It seems like i'm always asking you for favors. Sorry."

He smiled. "It's no problem at all. I'm just glad your better now." Taeyeon, Leeteuk, and i walked towards his car. I waved at Eunhyuk one last time as we drove away.

Leeteuk oppa dropped us off and as soon as we entered the house the girls surrounded us. Non stop questions were being thrown at me and i looked at Taeyeon unnie who was trying to calm them all down. She finally had them all sit down and keep quiet.

"Yoona, your going to sleep in my room with me so get dressed at go to my room. I'll explain everything to the girls." i nodded and did as i was told.

As i waited in Taeyeon's room i pressed my ear to the door and heard the girls all going to their room. I continued to hear "Poor Yoona, that must have been scary." and "I hope she's feeling better." I sighed and slightly pushed away from the door. There was a knock on the door before opening. Yuri came in and hugged me.

"Why did you run away if you were scared?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I panicked." I answered. "Besides i felt really stupid for slapping Rain oppa."

"Yuri, she needs to sleep." Taeyeon came in. Yuri sighed and said goodnight to the both of us. "You should apologize to Rain oppa, when you get the chance." i nodded.

 

"Are you guys dating?" Changmin suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked not really looking at him. I was looking for Rain oppa. It had been a week since the double date and i still couldn't get a hold of him to apologize or explain myself. At first i thought it would be better if said sorry in person, but he didn't show up to the club. So i figured my only other option was to call him, but it would send me straight to voicemail.

"Eunhyuk and you are seeing a lot of each other lately." Kyuhyun added. "Who are you looking for?"

"Rain oppa." I answered. "You remember i told you what happened at the double date."

They nodded. "Yeah, but that was a week ago."

"I know, and i haven't been able to talk to him and apologize or even explain myself." I sighed. "Do you think he's mad at me?" They shrugged. "Anyways what are you two going on about?"

"Are you and Eunhyuk dating?" Changmin asked again.

"No." I answered. "What would make you think that?"

"Well you guys are always texting. You go over to his house a lot." Changmin listed. "Yuri has been going on and on about how the two of you seem to be inseparable lately."

"Yeah, what's going on with you two?" Kyuhyun asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nothing." I laughed. "Yuri is just teasing you two. You know she doesn't really like the two of you."

"But that still doesn't answer why you two have been all buddy buddy with the guy." Changmin pointed out. "Do you two have a friends with benefit deal going on?"

"What the hell?" i snapped my head to look at the both of them. "Friends with benefit?"

"The two of you have been calling, and texting each other non stop." Kyuhyun said.

"And you go over to his house almost everyday." Changmin added. "What else could it be?"

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. These were my best friends and they were thinking this way about me. "You have got to be kidding me. Is that the kind of girl you think i am?" Neither of them said a word and continued to stare at me. "Do you seriously think that i'm that type of girl? So all these years of being my best friend and knowing me since forever go out the window because i start to hang out with someone else?" They started to slowly look away. I grabbed my things. "You know what you. Calling yourselves my best friend and you think so little of me." I started walking away but turned around before i reached the door. "For your information Eunhyuk oppa and i found a puppy and we've been taking care of it. The reason i go over to his house so much is so that i can visit and take care of it. The reason we call and text each other so much is because we're talking about the dog." The looked at me with blank expressions on their face. "We were trying to get him properly trained so i could convince the girls to let him live at the house with us."

"Yoona..."

"Save it." i raised my hand. "I've been dealing with a bunch of and i don't need to take anymore from the two of you. So do me a favor and don't call, text, or come to see me. I need to rethink our so called friendship." i walked away slamming the door behind me.

As i walked out of the club tears started to form and roll down my cheek. Changmin and Kyuhyun were my best friends and they thought that i was some who would have that kind of relationship with someone. They hurt me. I shouldn't have snapped like that but i've been on edge since Minwoo has been by the house a lot lately and i was forcing myself to stay in the house with him to try to get over my fear of him. So that i would panic next time we were left alone for a couple of minutes.

I wasn't even paying attention to where i was going so i bumped into someone. "Sorry." I bowed without looking up.

"Yoona?" i looked up and saw Rain oppa staring back down at me. "Are you ok?" he asked wiping away the tears with his thumb. I bit down my lower lip and nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I managed to say. "I've been looking all over for you to say that i was sorry for what happened at the restaurant but..."

"It's ok." He placed his hands on my shoulders. "Yuri told Minwoo and he told me what had happened to you earlier that day." he smiled. "I just wish you would have stayed instead of running away. I was really worried about you."

"I'm sorry." i lowered my head a little. "I was just really embarrassed and didn't know what to do so i ran."

"I could have helped." he lifted my chin gently and cupped my face. "I'll always be there for you when you need me. I really like you Im Yoona. I like your silly immature acts and the way you always put your friends first. I just wish that you would trust me a little." He inched his face closer to mine. "Just trust in oppa." He whispered before he closed the distance with his lips.

I stood frozen as he lightly kissed my lips. His eyes were closed but mine were wide open. Then someone cleared their throat, causing him to pull away. I was still a little dazed and confused about what just happened but still managed to look at who cleared their throat. It was the lady from 3 weeks ago. The one who was chasing after Rain oppa in the club.

"Sorry to interrupt." She said with a raised eyebrow. She was beautiful. Every man's fantasy and yet Rain oppa didn't seem to please to see her.

"Can i help you Hyori?" he asked politely.

She smiled. "We need to talk." she motioned to the club. "Do you think you can spare me a few minutes alone?"

He nodded. "Sure." She walked ahead of him. "Yoona, you stay put i'll take you home." I nodded and watched the both of them enter the club.

I was planning to wait outside for them but i saw a group of guys outside heading my way and they looked like drunk trouble makers. So instead of waiting for them to come over and start insulting me with i decided i would just wait inside. Besides i had left my coat behind the bar when i was arguing with talking with Changmin and Kyuhyun.

I entered the club thinking that Rain oppa and Hyori would be inside the office talking about work. I didn't want to make any noise because they would think that i was trying to listen in on their conversation. But then i heard yelling.

"What do you think you're doing here?" He asked her.

"Just came to pick up a couple of things that i left here on your desk from the last time i came." She answered.

"You didn't leave anything here." he yelled. "You just came to see if i was here."

"Why are you so upset?" She asked mockingly. "Is it because i ruined the moment with the little outside?"

"She is not a Hyori. You don't know her so don't you dare talk about her like that." He roared. I couldn't help but smile i bit at the sound of Rain oppa defending me. "You have no right to..."

"I have every right!" she finally yelled back, silencing him in the process. "After all i am your wife!"

I held my hand over my mouth to prevent me from gasping.

You think you know someone...