Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 5: "Don't worry i'll be back."... That's what i'm worried about.

 

"Changmin that was for everyone." i pulled away the plate of snacks from him. He pouted with a mouth full of food. "Aish!" i looked at the half empty plate and then back at him.

"YES! And still the unbeatable champion... ME!" Kyuhyun raised his hands in the air after lightly tossing the controler. My phone rang with a text from Eunhyuk. "Who's that?"

"Eunhyuk oppa." i said as i replied to the text. "Do you think we can invite him over? He's pretty lonley, all his friends have plans already." They made a face. "Ugh, i don't understand why you guys are this." I sat down on Kyuhyun's bed and drank my soda. "He's just as funny and stupid as you guys. You should have heard the joke he said when we were at the dance festival the other day."

"Oh yeah, you didn't tell us about that." Changmin said before taking my can of soda and finishing it off. "How was your date?"

"It wasn't a date." i corrected. "And it was fun, but i couldn't fully enjoy it." I frowned slightly.

"Yuri still acting weird?" Kyuhyun asked. I nodded and sighed. "You girls are so dramatic."

"This coming from the guy that cried when Changmin and i beat him in Black Ops." i rolled my eyes.

"I told you...i have allergies." he turned back to the T.V.

"Yeah, alergic to losing." Changmin coughed.

"Anyways i'm sure you guys are over reacting. I mean you guys live together and see each other at school. It gets frustrating not having some personal space once in a while." Kyuhyun ignored Changmin's comment.

"That's what i told the unnies, but sometimes she comes home crying or a little tipsy." i said and shook my head. "I really don't want to think about this right now, let's just play some video games."

"That's what i like to hear." Kyuhyun said and tossed me a controler. "Changmin you're playing....YAH! Changmin stop eating all the food!"

"I'm back." i said stepping through the door. The house was empty. They must all be at work. I sighed as i put my bag down and keys in the drawer. Then there was a noise coming from my room. "Yuri unnie?" i asked as i cautiously stepped towards the room. "Unnie?" i slowly turned the doorknob.

"Yoona, you're home." she was pale and out of breath. She was hidding something...or someone. "I thought you wouldn't be back until later. How's Changmin and Kyuhyun?"

"Fine." I raised an eyebrow. She never asks about them. My eyes roamed around the room. "What are you doing home alone?"

"Huh? Oh well my friends had plans so i decided to stay home." i looked at her outfit, it wasn't a stay at home attire. She noticed and cleared . "I mean i was going to go out with them but they called me and said that they had to cancle."

"I see." i inched closer to her. "We've known each other for quite a while, right?"

She nodded. "Since high school." I stepped closer and she stepped back.

"And we know each other pretty well, right? I mean we're closer than friends." i asked.

"Like sisters."

"So you are aware that i can tell when you're lying or hidding something from me... right?" she stayed quite and her face suddenly changed.

"Yah Im Yoona what are you trying to say." She lightly pushed my shoulder and placed her hands on her hips.

I raised my hands, surrendering. "Nothing unnie. Nothing at all." I grabbed my Pj's. "I'm going to take a shower."

When i finished with my shower i stepped out feeling really weird. I moved my hair to the side to start drying it with the towel. "Hey Yoona... what's wrong?" Jessica unnie asked me as flipped through the channles.

"Nothing." i shook my head and turned to look at the bathroom. I sat next to her and continued to think.

"Really? Seems like something is bothering you." She nudged me. "What is it? Come on tell me."

I thought for a while before turning to look at her. "Well while i was showering i felt like some one was watching me." she frowned. "It was the strangest feeling but i couldn't shake it off, even after i closed the window."

She sighed. "Next time don't leave the bathroom window open too wide. But i'm sure it was nothing... unless we see some picture of you in the shower running around in the internet then there's no need for alarm."

"Unnie." i smacked her as she giggled. "That's not funny."

"I know it's not, but i just wanted to get you out of your funk." She smiled. "You're no fun when you worry. Not to mention that you'll get worry lines at such a young age." she poked my forehead. I shook my hair in her face and she squealed. "Yah Yoona!"

"What are you guys doing?" Jessica unnie and i stopped when we heard Yuri unnie. She looked down at her feet. Jessica turned her head back to the T.V.

"Nothing." she answered coldly. I looked at Yuri's sad face and at Jessica's blank stare. She was trying to hide her concern. I nudged Jessica unnie. "What?" She looked at me with the same ice cold look.

"Unnie." i pouted. She turned back around to the T.V. I had to think of something quick. Then a light blub went off in my head. "I need your guys oppinion on something."

"What?" they both said in unison.

"It's uhh...Eunhyuk and i are working on a new dance but i'm not to sure about the dance moves. Could you guys tell me what you think?" I lied.

"Sure." Yuri unnie sat down on the couch and Jessica unnie just nodded. I hooked up my ipod to the sterio and pushed play. Before turning around i prayed a little. This has to work.

You can do this! Im Yoona fighting!

The music started to play and i started to dance. I did my best and danced my heart out. They seemed to like it because they started clapping along and smiling at each other. My plan was working. I'm such a genius ^.^

They clapped once it was over. "That was great Yoona." Jessica unnie smiled at me brightly. "Right Yuri." Yuri was surprised that Jessica wasn't cold with her anymore and quickly put on a smile that matched hers.

"Right." she beamed at her. I smiled and bowed. "Do you want some ice cream?" She asked us, but she looked at Jessica. I nodded and Jessica unnie smile and said yes.

"I'll help." I volunteerered. "Unnie why don't you pick out a movie so we can watch." I told Jessica unnie before following Yuri into the kitchen. I took out the bowls while Yuri took out the ice cream. I started scooping the ice cream.

"Thank you." Yuri unnie hugged me. "You really are the best Yoona... I love you." she hugged me tighter. I couldn't surpress my smile.

"You're just noticing?" I joked. "Come on we have an unnie and a movie waiting for us." I said as i handed her the bowls.

Everything went back to normal after that. Jessica and Yuri unnie were talking again goofing around like always. Yuri didn't disappear as much as she use to, but when she did we tried not to push her for answers. The house was back to being happy. Slowly i was working my plan on getting Yuri unnie to open up to me about where she has been running off to.

 

It was 2 in the morning and Yuri unnie still wasn't home. I had to lie to the unnies saying that she was already in bed so that they wouldn't go back to being cold with her. Seohyun and i were waiting for her in the living room. Finally we heard the door open and she walked in mummbling something to herself.

Seohyun and i rushed over to her but stopped when we smelled the stong aroma of alcohol. Seohyun pinched her nose and i fowned. Her eye make-up was all runny from crying, and her nose was red. She took one look at us and started crying again. We tried to keep her quiet but it was no use, she was drunk.

"Unnie, please keep your voice down." Seohyun and i pleaded. She waved us off and stumbled her way around the house, causing things to knock over. Lights started to turn on out house and we knew we were busted.

"What's going on?" Taeyeon unnie asked grumpily since she was woken up from hwer sleep. "Yuri? W-what's going on here?" She asked looking at me and Seohyun. She walked over to Yuri and tried to help her stand straight.

"I didn't want you guys to be mad with Yuri anymore since things were just starting to get better. So i lied and said she was in her room, but she wasn't. So i waited for you guys to go to sleep and then came out here to wait for her to come home." I explained as i lowered my head. One by one the rest of the unnies came in to see what was all the commotion about.

Taeyeon unnie shook her head in disappointment and started to lead Yuri to our room. "Come on Yuri let's get you to bed."

"It's not fair." She slurred still crying. I followed behind them with my head hanging low in shame. I could feel all eyes on me.

Taeyeon put Yuri to bed and then ordered me to get her a wet towel to clean up Yuri's face. The rest of the girls crowded around her bed while i rushed back to her and handed Taeyeon the towel. As she started to clean her up she began to ask questions.

"Yuri-ah." she said softly as to not upset her more. "Why don't you tell me where you were? Huh?" She shook her head. "Why not?"

"I can't." she continued to cry.

"Yah! Yuri-ah you come home at 3 in the morning, drunk, and crying and you're not going to tell us where you were?" Jessica unnie screamed. Yuri just shook her head once more. "Aish!"

"Yuri." Tiffany sat next to her on the bed and patted down her hair. "Just tell us what's bothering you and we'll do whatever we can to help." she tried to reason. The rest of the girls nodded their heads to show her support.

But yet again she shook her head. "It's not fair. It's not fair. I can't... i want to but... i can't. Please." she closed her eyes. She was starting to doze off. "Please...no more lying." were her final words before she fell into a deep sleep.

Taeyeon unnie called a family meeting in her room. I knew i was going to get yelled at, so i was the last to enter. Everyone sat down on the floor while Taeyeon sat on her bed. She looked down on me and opened only to let out a huff.

"Unnie." i whispered sadly.

She raised her hand, signaling me to stop. "How could you lie Im Yoona? What if something bad would have happened to her? Here we are thinking that she's safe in her bed only to find out that she was out drinking."

"I..."

"There is no excuse." she cut me off. "A lie is a lie."

"But she didn't want us to be fighting anymore." Seohyun quickly added. Everyone looked at her and she placed her hand over mine. "I feel the same way. The house was finally going back to normal."

She sighed. "I know, but still...you shouldn't have lied."

"I know unnie..." i lowered my head. "I'm sorry."

"Moving pass Yoona's lie, we still don't know what's wrong with Yuri." Sunny unnie spoke up. "She can't be coming home like this anymore."

"She keeps telling us that she can't tell us where she's going." Tiffany added sadly. "But it looks like she wants to."

"She said 'Please stop lying" Hyoyeon said.

"But if she wanted to say something then she would say it." Jessica sighed. "Yuri is not one to keep things from us."

"Could it be..." Taeyeon unnie started but shook her head. "Aniyo it couldn't be that."

"What?" We all asked.

"Could it be...that someone is making her keep quiet?" everyone gasped. "I mean... what if someone is like blackmailing her or something along those lines?"

I shook my head. "Yuri would tell us if something like that was happening. Remember when this girl was bullying her at work?"

Everyone nodded their heads. "Yeah, we all went up to her after work and acted like gangsters." Sooyoung giggled. "She nearly peed her pants."

"Then what could it be?" Taeyeon asked. Everyone stayed silent. She sighed in frustration. "Ok, well everyone get to bed. We'll try to figure this out another day." Everyone stood up.

"What about Yuri unnie?" I asked. But what i really wanted to ask was were they going to be cold to her tomorrow. Was everyone going to be mad with her?

"We'll act like none of this happened." Taeyeon ordered. I smiled weakly and walked out with the rest of the girls.

I was about to walk into my room but i could hear Yuri unnie still crying in her sleep. She kept begging someone but i could hardly make out her words. I closed the door and walked out to sit on the couch. I took out my phone and dialed.

"......Can you come for me?" i whispered. "......ok....bye." I waited outside and minutes later a car pulled up. "Hi oppa." i said as i got into the car.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he drove back to his place. "Were you crying?" I shook my head and wiped my face.

"Why do things have to be so hard oppa?" i asked in a shaky voice. "Everything was fine and all of a sudden...they're not."

He chuckled a bit. "That's life Im Yoona." Leeteuk oppa said as he the heater for me. "It's a test, to see if you can handle it."

"But why?" i insisted. "What if i can't handle it? I can't just say i quit." i frowned. "What do i do then?"

"Well that's when you ask for help." he answered.

"But i'm not the one with the problem." I sighed. "Yuri has..."

"Yeah, Taeyeon told me about what's been going on at the house." he cut me off. "And i'm going to tell you the same thing i told her. Give her some space and don't drill her with questions. Just show her that you are there for her."

"That's what i've been doing oppa." i said. "I protected her when everyone was asking her where she had been and why she was gone for so long. I was nice to her when the whole house was mad at her. I fixed her relationship with the unnies. I did everything i possibly could to show her that i was there for her no matter what." i felt tears building again. "What else is there oppa? Huh? What else can i do for her? I can't bear to see her like this. I hate feeling so useless."

The car stopped and we walked into his house. He offered me a cup of warm milk to relax me. "Yoona..." he sighed. "I'm sure Yuri will wake up and finally realize that she needs help and when she does you are going to be there for her." i nodded. "So continue to do what you're doing and just be there for her."

"Ok oppa." i said as i drank the rest of the milk. "Thank you." I looked up at him. "I'll sleep on the couch oppa." He nodded as he cover the couch with blankets and pillowed for me. "Goodnight oppa."

"Goodnight Yoona." he smiled as he walked into his room.

"Yoona! Where the hell were you?" Sooyoung screamed at me as soon as i entered the room. I noticed everyone was still home.

"Don't you guys have work?" i asked. Yuri and Seohyun came running towards me and hugged me tightly. "Guys...can't....breathe."

"You had us worried sick." Jessica scolded. "Where were you?"

"I was at Leeteuk oppa's apartment." i answered.

"Aish! That boy i'm going to kill him for not telling me..." Taeyeon unnie grabbed her things and walked out of the house with her phone at her ear.

"Yah, you could have left a note or something." Hyoyeon said angrily and followed the same action as Taeyeon. One by one they all started to leave.

I sighed as i grabbed my things and headed off to meet Changmin and Kyuhyun for ice cream. Seohyun was worried i'd disappear again so she asked if she could come along. We ordered our ice creams and waited for the guys while we ate.

"Yah! How dare you order before we arrived?" Changmin asked taking a seat next to Seohyun.

"Where's Kyuhyun?" i asked teasing him while i showed him my empty cup.

"Ordering for us."

"Oh! Seohyun here..." I handed her some money. "Have him order us another round." She smiled and ran off. Changmin watched as Seohyun tapped Kyuhyun and handed him the money.

"What's she doing here?" I raised an eyebrow but before i could say anything he continued to speak. "Not that i mind, it's just that you never mentioned that she was coming along."

I smiled as i turned to look at her. "She was afraid that i would disappear, so she asked if she could come with me."

"Disappear?"

I nodded. "There was drama at the house last night and i needed someone to talk to." i sighed remembering my talk with Leeteuk oppa.

He checked his phone. "I didn't get a call." he looked up at me. "Where did you go?"

"Leeteuk oppa's apartment." i answered. "He calmed me down and i spent the night at his place." His eyes went wide. "Oh stop acting like that the three of us have had our share of sleep overs as well. Besides oppa and i have been doing that whenever either of us has a problem and need to talk."

"What are you guys talking about?" Kyuhyun asked as he handed Changmin his ice cream and sat down. Seohyun sat down next to me and slid my ice cream in front of me.

"Nothing." i smiled. "So what's new in the life of my two retards?" Seohyun laughed but quickly stopped when the sound of the bells that hung over the door to alert when it opened went off. Her eyes went wide and she quickly looked down. I looked up and saw a guy walking in with a backpack and a book in hand. "Someone you know?" I asked, she quickly shook her head. And a lightbulb went off in my head. "Reyowook?"

She looked up at me, her cheeks a light shade of pink, and shook her head. "Unnie don't." I opened my mouth to call out his name but she placed her hand over my mouth. "No, unnie don't. Please."

"Seohyun?" a soft voice asked. Her eyes locked with mine went wide and she slowly turned to face the person standing next to her. He smiled at her and gave a small wave. "Hello."

"Hello." She said softly. "How are you?"

"Good." he answered. "How about you?" She nodded. "That's good."

"Uh, this is my unnie Yoona and her friends Changmin and Kyuhyun oppa." she introduced. "This is my classmate Reyowook."

"Hello." The three of us said in amusement. He bowed to us. "Would you like to join us?" I asked while Kuyhyun grabbed a chair from a near by table and pulled it up.

"I wouldn't want to be a bother." He said nervously.

"Not at all my man." Changmin smiled and Kyuhyun pulled him down to sit. "The more the merrier. Right Seohyun?" She quickly glared at him. "Besides she could you a friend, the three of us sometime ramble off into something she has no intrest in."

"Well, if you insist." he smiled and looked at Seohyun. "Is that alright with you?" This guy was just too cute for words. She gave him a smile and nod. My inner girly-girl squealed with excitement.

"So Reyowook," i decided to make small talk with him to get everyone a little more comfortable. "Tell us a little bit about yourself."

"Well i'm there's not much to say, i'm a freshman in college, i'm in the same class with Seohyun, and i like to sing. My friend Yesung and i like to play at a small cafe sometimes." He smiled.

"Really." I smiled. "That's really cool. You know i'm glad our Hyunnie here got a new friend because i was starting to worry about her being anti-social."

"She would have learned that from you." Kyuhyun smirked. I flicked a chocolate chip at him with my spoon.

"Hyunnie?" Reyowook looked at Seohyun.

"Nickname." she blushed as she explianed.

"We all have one." Changmin said. "It's a hobby of ours to give the people we know nicknames. For example, mine is Black Hole, because i'm never full. Kyuhyun is Kyu or gamekyu, self explanitory." he pointed at me. "Now she has a bunch, Choding, Yoon, Yoong, Deer..."

"We get it." i cut him off and looked at Reyowook. "Well since you're Seohyun's friend i say we officially make you part of the pack. What do you say?"

"Sure." He nodded.

"Ok, come on guys we need a nickname for him." i said looking at the guys, who were in deep thought. "Give us a couple of..."

"Got it!" Changmin shouted. "Wookie!"

"That's cute." I smiled and looked at Reyowook. "Pleased?" He just nodded.

Kyuhyun started to laugh. "Hehehe.....Star Wars." he started immitating the Star Wars character and Changmin quickly joined in.

"Yah!" i yelled and they stopped. "If you're going to do it then do it right." i smiled and started to immitate them.

The rest of the day Seohyun and Reyowook seemed to be less awkward around each other. And i like to think it was all thanks to me. Everyone was getting along and suddenly Seohyun asked if she and Reyowook could head off to the book store. I told her it was fine as long as she was safe. There was no reason to worry because i knew Seohyun would never misbeahve. She's a good girl. Meanwhile, Changmin, Kyuhyun, and i went to the arecade to have a little fun of our own. It was good to be out of the house and drama free, even if it was only for a day. It was much needed.

We arrived home to find a bunch of junk food laid out, pillows and blankets all over the living room. Sunny unnie came out in her PJ's and smiled once she saw us. "Oh good you guys are home. YOU GUYS THEY'RE HOME!!" She yelled down the hallway. The rest of the girls came into the living room in their PJ's as well.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Movie night!" Yuri smiled as she pushed in the direction of the room. "Now change into your PJ's and come out to join us." She closed the door and left me in the room by myself. I smiled as i heard the girls outside laugh and chat loudly about what movies to watch and which lead guy was ier. Maybe i was worried over nothing and soon enough everything would blow over.

"I'M LOSING MY MIND!" i yelled at the top of my lungs, placing my hands on my head and violently messing up my hair. "Why in the world did i say yes?" i groaned and turned to look at Tiffany unnie.

"Come on Yoona we have to have something you can wear." She sat next to me and rubbed my back. "Everyone looked through their closet and took out their best outfits. There has to be something you can wear to the dinner party." She looked over our options. "I'm going to see if Jessica has found anything else."

The room looked like a closet exploded. This is not fun. My phone suddenly rang. I answered without looking at the caller id. "Hello." i answered with a low spirit.

"Well aren't you a ray of sunshine." a voice chuckled on the other line.

DAMN IT!!! "Oh, Rain oppa." i cleared my throat. "Sorry it's just that i'm having some trouble picking out something to wear for the dinner party."

"I see." He laughed. "Well i called to ease your pain."

"Huh?"

"I've already have an outfit picked out for you to wear." he said. "The whole deal. Shoes, jewlery, dress, hair, make-up. It will be delivered to you place the morning of the dinner party. Then i will be by to pick you up for the event."

"Oh." I didn't know what to say.

"I'll see you then." i could practically hear him smiling through the phone. "I'm sure i'll be the envy of all the men at the party." I couldn't help but blush, thank goodness he wasn't there to see. "Well i'll see you then. Goodbye Yoona."

"Neh, goodbye." i hung up and sighed. Tiffany walked in with a huge smile. "Unnie my boss called and said he's sending over an outfit for me." Her smile quickly faded. "What?"

"I was going to suggest we go shopping." One thing Tiffany obsessed over just as much as pink was shopping. She sighed. "I guess we should clean up this room."

We looked at the room and then at each other. "Ice cream break." we said in unison and walked out of the room leaving the mess behind.

We were enjoying our ice cream when Yuri walked in with a shopping bag in hand. She said hi and walked into our room. She instantly came back out and stopped in front of us. "What happened to our room? It looks like a closet exploded in there."

Tiffany giggled. "We were trying to choose an outfit for Yoona to wear to the dinner party." Yuri formed an 'o' with and nodded her head. "But it turns out we wasted all that time for nothing because her boss already has something picked out for her."

"Really." She raised an eyebrow. "Tiffany you've seen her boss, what does he look like." Tiffany closed her eyes and smiled. "That good?" Tiffany nodded.

"Oh god Yuri, you didn't need to undress the man to know he had a body." she blushed. "But of course that doesn't mean i didn't want to try."

"Yah! This is my boss you're talking about." I made a sour face. "Hearing you guys talk about him like that give me the creeps."

"I want a picture of him." Yuri suddenly said leaning into us with a big smile. I looked up at her and her eyes were on me. "I wanna see what he looks like."

"Well i don't see him until the day of the dinner party." i said as i looked back down at my ice cream. It was almost all gone.

"Even better." she beamed. "We get to see what he looks like at his best. Come on i know i'm not the only one curious to see what your boss looks like."

"You're not!" Sooyoung yelled from her room. Seconds later she walked in and joined the conversation. "Come on Yoona just one picture, that's all we're asking for."

"But he's going to come and pick me up so maybe you'll see him then." i frowned. I really didn't want to ask him for a picture, it would make me look like a creep.

"Yeah if i don't have work." she pointed out. "Come on one picture won't hurt." I frowned as i sunk into my seat. "So?"

"Fine." they all clapped and squealed.

"What's everyone so happy about?" Taeyeon walked into the house with Leeteuk oppa behind her. He must have picked her up from work.

"Yoona just agreed to take a picture of her y boss for us." Sooyoung smiled as she placed both hands on my shoulders. I groaned and got up from my seat.

"Please don't call him y." i begged.

"Well i'm just going off out of what Fany said. Now if you showed us a picture of him then i could use other words to describe him, but for now he will be known as Mr. y boss." she explained.

"How original." Leeteuk chuckled.

"I'm going to clean up the room." i said as i walked away from the still squealing girls.

"Come on out Yoona we wanna see what you look like before we have to leave for work." Tiffany yelled at me from outside.

"Yeah, i promised the rest of the girls that i would send a picture." Sunny added. "Hurry."

"They're almost done." i said. Rain oppa sent over a team of two girls to get me ready for the dinner party. He sent them pretty early but who was i to complain. I didn't need to stress myself out about anything. I just sat there and let them do their work. Once they were done they left a bit of make-up for me to use as a touch up. "Ok, i'm ready."

 

"Well what do you think?" i asked as i bit my bottom lip. I really wasn't use to this.

Just as Sunny was about to answer Tiffany cut her off. "IT'S PERFECT!!!" She squealed and jumped up. "Yoona you look...wow." She smiled and hugged me.

"I'm going to agree with Fany you do look wow." Sunny giggled. "Ok, let's take some pictures to send to the girls.

They took out their phones and camera and started taking pictures like crazy. They started telling me how to pose and screaming whenever a picture came out nice. Then they went their separate ways and started sending them to the rest of the girls. They suddenly both appeared with their bags.

"Well be sure to expect many text messages from the girls because i'm sure they are going to have a lot to say about your look." Sunny smiled. "I should get going now. Have fun Yoona." she waved as she walked out.

"Not too much fun." Tiffany winked. "Fighting!" she yelled before leaving.

I was left alone in the house to wait for Rain oppa to come and pick me up. I sighed as i looked at the clock. There wasn't much i could do since i was afraid to mess up the look that the stylist worked so hard on. Suddenly the front door opened and Seohyun walked in.

"Unnie!" she screamed once she saw me and ran to hug me. "I thought i was too late." She pulled away from the hug to take a look at me. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks." i smiled at her nervously. "I feel like i'm going to puke."

"I'll go get you some water." she ran into the kitchen. I followed her and she handed me a water bottle. "Try to calm down unnie."

"I can't." i frowned. "Things would be better if Changmin and Kyuhyun were going to but they aren't." I stopped for a while. "Hey where's Yuri?" She shrugged. "I saw her in the morning and she grabbed her shopping bag from the other day, stuffed her bag with make up and left." Seohyun shook her head. "Aish, when is she going to stop disappearing on us?"

"I'm sure she's fine..." Seohyun's phone rang and she giggled as soon as she saw it and showed it to me. "I just recived your picture." She looked at it again. "I'm going to set it as my background."

"Why would you do that?" i asked.

"It's not everyday that one gets to see you all dolled up like this." she smiled. Just as i was about to smack her the doorbell rang. "That must be him... bye."

"Yah Seohyun!" i tried to catch her before she ran off.

"Don't forget the picture." She smiled. "Unnie fighting!" She said before hidding in her room.

I walked up to the door and took in a deep breath before opening the door. He stood with his back to me when i opened the door but then he slightly turned to face me and smiled. I bowed and he continued to smile. He examined me from head to toe and finally held out his hand.

"Even better than i imagined." i cautiously placed my hand in his and he lead me to his car. "Now i'm sure everyone will envy me at the party."

We arrived to the dinner party and i could feel people's eyes on me. Rain oppa had me link arms with him as we walked around the room to say hi to people he knew. He introduced me as his date for the evening. It was a complete bore since i had no one to talk to besides Rain oppa, but he was busy discussing business with others. I just stood there and pretended to be intrested in whatever they were talking about.

We sat down at a table and Rain oppa looked around the room for the people we would be sharing the table with. "Where could he be?"

"Looking for someone?" i asked as i waited for the food to arrive. I was beyond hungry. My phone had been ringing non stop the whole time we were saying hi and i took this time to check the text messages everyone sent me.

Leeteuk oppa messaged that the dress was too revealing and that if anyone tried anything funny to let him know and he would come over and beat them up. Taeyeon and Jessica unnie said that i looked very pretty tonight and reminded me to act mature and lady like. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon teased me and reminded me to take a picture of Rain oppa.

"Just someone i want to introduce you to." he answered. "Messages from your friends? Are they worried about you?" He smiled

I shook my head. "Well, they're worried i won't act like a lady." i laughed. "No, it's just that my unnie sent pictures to the rest of them because they wanted to see how i looked and they all sent me messages." My eyes went wide at two people i didn't expect to see message me about my look. "What in the world..."

Changmin teased me in his message, saying that he thought it was a photoshop picture at first and to tell him if there was any good food at the party and to take a picture of it. And Kyuhyun texted me that he didn't like the dress at all and he that he was upset that i didn't tell them about me going out with the boss.

"Something wrong?" Rain oppa asked. I shook my head and closed my phone. I made a mental note to ask the unnies which one of them sent the picture to them.

"Uh, do you mind if i go to the ladies room?" i awkwardly asked. He nodded and stood up, like any gentalman would, and pointed me in the direction of the restrooms.

As soon as i got in there i sighed, powdered my nose and put on a little gloss. I checked myself in the mirror and then noticed the figure coming out of one of the stalls.

 

"Yuri?" i turned around to make sure it was her. Her eyes went wide once she saw me and smile.

"Yoona!" She hugged me. "What are you doing here? Oh you look even better in person. I got the picture of you but i couldn't send you a message because i was busy. Anyways what are you doing here?"

"The dinner party i had to go to, rememeber." i still couldn't believe that she was here. "What are you doing here?"

She bit her lip and smiled. "I'm on a date."

"A date?"

She nodded. "With my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

"He invited me to this dinner party too." she smiled. "I'm sorry i would have told you earlier but he said that you guys wouldn't understand and..."

"What's there not to understand?" i raised an eyebrow. "Is he a murder?" She laughed and shook her head. "Well then?"

She bowed her head. "He's much older than me."

"How much older?" i questioned.

"30."

"Wow." i didn't know what to say.

"That's why i would disappear a lot because i was on dates with him." She explained. "And when i would come home drunk and crying was because we would have fights. I really wanted to tell you guys but he said that now wasn't the time and i hated keeping it from you guys."

"Well age isn't such a big deal to me you know that. I wish you would have just said so in the first place. As long as he makes you happy and you love him then age shouldn't be important." i was still a little shocked that all this was going on but happy that now she was coming clean. "Well we should get back out there."

"What table are you?" She asked.

"Uh, table 7." i said remembering that the table was my favorite number.

"No way mine too!" She squealed as she linked arms with me. "I guess you'll get to meet my boyfriend." We linked arms and started heading out to the table.

"Seriously Yuri you had us all worried sick." i said looking at her. "We thought you were getting blackmailed by someone and all along it was just that you had an older boyfriend." I sighed. "Now if he was a murder than it would have been a different story."

"Who's a murder?" a voice asked. And just that voice along made me freeze, my heart dropped to my stomach and it started getting harder to breathe. I felt Yuri leave my side and i wanted to scream for her to stay. My eyes slowly looked up to find Yuri hugging the man's arm.

"Yoona, this is my boyfriend." she smiled as she looked up at him. However, his eyes were glued to me.

"Yoona." Rain oppa called out for me. "Oh i see you've met my best friend." He smiled as he stood next to me. "This is the person i wanted to introduce you to. This is No MinWoo."

He smiled his devilish smile. "Hello Yoona." He held out his hand. "Long time no see."

I didn't move from my spot and just stared at him in disbelief. How i wished this was all some crazy nightmare. His last words to me were...

"Don't worry i'll be back..."

And that's excatly what i was worried about.

___________________________________

A/N: Since i don't know how to post the pictures during the story (because i usually have pictures of what they're wearing) i'll just leave the links to them in case some of you are curious what they were wearing...

Yoona's dress : http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/09/35/0/636/6360581/52e6eb6c71aa9102_yoona_gucci_fall2010.png

Yuri's dress: http://style.ssf.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1.jpg

And this is No Minwoo: http://kawaiipic.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/min-8.jpg