Love Sick.... Literally

Love Sick.... Literally

Chapter 4: "Timeless Love"... Oh look time's up

 

"Yoona." Taeyeon unnie poured herslef a cup of juice and then sat next to me on the counter. "Can i ask for a favor."

"Shore." I said through a mouth full of bread. I swalloed. "I mean, sure." She chuckled as she cleaned the crumbs off of my face.

"Aigoo always the messy eater." She smiled. "Do you think you can help me look for a present? It's Leeteuk Oppa's birthday."

"Holy Cheeto Puffs! I forgot!" i screamed as i smacked my forehead. "I've been so busy with work, and school that i completely forgot to buy Oppa his present."

"So i'm taking that as a yes." she smiled. I nodded and finsihed off my plate. "When do you want to go? I'm free today."

"Well i'm free right now, but i have to be back by a certain time because i have to go to work." i looked at the clock. "You wanna go right now?" She nodded. "Great let me get my bag and then we can head out."

"I know, i know, i'm late." i said as i ran into the club while still fixing my uniform buttons. "Sorry."

"Yah! Im Yoona do you think you can just come in at whatever time you want?" i shook my head. "Aish... Just get to work." I let out of puff of hot air once he left.

"Where were you?" Changmin asked.

"With Taeyeon unnie." I answered. "We were buying Oppa a present and i sort of lost track of time."

They nodded their heads. "Hey you wanna come over tomorrow night and play TrackMania?" Kyuhyun asked as while he handed a couple their drinks. I was about to say yes and then shook my head. "What? Why not?"

"I have plans with Eunhyuk oppa." i said and started to walk away.

I packed up my things once work was over and headed out of the locker room. Just as i was on my way out i was stopped by my best friends.

"What do you mean you have plans with Eunhyuk oppa?" they said his name as if it were a ball of salt in their mouths. "What kind of plans?"

"Yah! Are you two dating?"

"Well she did sleep with him."

"YAH! That's not how it happened and you know it, you guys fell asleep there too." I frowned as i started throwing punches at them. "Why do you guys continue to bring that up even though it happen like a month ago?"

"Ok ok!" Changmin said holding me by my wrist. "We were just playing. No need to get violent." I tried to break free from his hold. "Where are you two going?"

"To watch some dancers at this Dance Festival." i said still fighting him. "He said it would be good for us if we wanted to get better in dancing."

"Can we come?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I thought you wanted to play your percious game.... Yah! Let go of me Shim Changmin!"

"Well i always play with Changmin and it gets boring beating the same person over and over and over and over and ov...."

"Yah! We get it ok....oww what the hell." he let go of me. "She bit me. The little booger actually bit me."

"Well you did teach her." Kyuhyun pointed out.

"Damn me for being such an awesome teacher... and you for being an obidient student." He wagged his finger at me. I laughed and stared at my feet, then looked back up at them and raised my hands in the air. "What?"

"I'm tired."

"So?"

"Carry me. Just to the bus stop." They looked away. "Pleeeeeeeease." I pouted when they didn't listen and suddenly Changmin kneeled down in front of me, with his back to me. I instantly got on and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you."

They walked me all the way to the bus stop but i stayed on Changmin. "Do you want us to wait with you?" Kyuhyun asked. "At least until the bus comes?"

I placed my chin on Changmin's shoulder and shrugged. " I don't want to be a bother."

"To late." Changmin commented softyly. I softly swung my feet hitting his leg. "Owww, young lady i won't hesitate to drop you." he threatened. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"I'm really tired." i said through a yawn. "I wish i didn't live that far... or that we had a car so i wouldn't have to wait for the bus." it was quiet for a while. "You guys need to get a car."

"We're working on it." they answered in unison. "Shouldn't the bus be here?" I shrugged with no energy. "Yah! Yoona don't fall asleep."

"So tired." I graoned.

"I'll be happy to take her home." Changmin turned to see Mr. Jung. He greeted us with a small bow. "She looks really tired. I've driven her home before so i know where she lives."

They didn't say anything and Kyuhyun stepped closer to me. "Is this true?" he whispered so only i could hear, and i nodded. "Uh, i guess that's fine." he finally answered.

"Great. My car is this way." i didn't bother opening my eyes to see where we were headed. Changmin then bowed down and i got into the car.

"Let us know that you got home safely." Changmin whispered to me as he put on my seatbelt. He looked like he didn't trust Mr. Jung. I nodded and smiled at them both. "See ya." they waved.

As soon as we departed i leaned my head against the head rest. "Thank you Mr. Jung." watched the street lights pass.

"What did i tell you."

"Ah, sorry." i bowed my head slightly. "I mean Rain oppa." He smiled.

The rest of the car ride was silent, i guess he was trying to let me rest. Which was much appreciated. I'd been really busy lately. "Shall we pass by to see if your friend is waiting for you?"

"Huh?" he knocked me out of a daze. "Oh, no she has a date tonight... on second thought passing by wouldn't hurt." i said instantly thinking that one of the other unnies could possibly be her replacement. We passed by and there wasn't anybody there. When we finally pulled up to the house i unbuckled my belt and opened the door. "Thanks again Mr... i mean Rain oppa." i smiled. "Have a safe drive home." i closed the door and dragged my feet inside the house. "Home." i called out and didn't wait for anyone to answer me back.

I flopped onto my bed and smiled as i rubbed my head into my pillow. "Yoona?" i groaned loudly in annoyance. "Whoa who peed in your cherrios?" Hyoyeon unnie walked in and sat on Yuri's bed. "I just wanted to know if you knew where Yuri is?"

I raised my head and looked at her with an are-you-kidding-me look. "Unnie, i just got here?" and then let my head fall back down again. "The house isn't that big to lose Yuri unnie."

"She's not home."

"What?"

"Well she got off from work, took a shower, got dressed, and left." She explained. "At first i thought that she would be back in a hour or so but she's been gone for quite some time now. So i thought that she might have told you where she..."

Just then a tipsy Yuri came in. She dropped her bag on the floor and kicked off her shoes. Then let herself fall onto her bed. Hyoyeon jumped up as Yuri slammed down. Then in a matter of seconds she fell asleep. We looked at each other and shook our heads. Now wasn't the time to be asking questions so we would just leave it for another day. She covered Yuri with the blanket and said goodnight to the both of us.

I rush out of my room and run pass all my unnies. "Why didn't anyone wake me?" i asked in a hurry. After getting out the shower, i ran back into my room with a towel wrapped around me.

"Going somewhere?" Jessica unnie asked as she opened the door to my room. I nodded. "Where?"

"Ummm," i quickly looked through my clothes. "Dance festival with Eunhyuk oppa." i said and let out a frustrated sigh.

She giggled. "Here let me pick something out for you." She pushed me aside and started looking through my clothes. Meanwhile, i started drying my hair. "What time are you meeting him?"

"Uhhh," i took a quick look at the clock. "In about 20 minutes." i groaned and tried drying my hair faster.

"What's the rush Yoona." she chuckled as she put her hands over mine and stopped me from what i was doing. "Are you nervous?"

"Why would i be nervous?" i asked confused. "I just want to get a good place so we can watch all the performers." i said. She smiled and handed me the outfit she picked. "Thanks unnie." i smiled as i took the clothes from her.

"No problem." she said as she left.

 

"YOONA! EUNHYUK OPPA IS HERE FOR YOU!!!!" Sooyoung yelled. I grabbed my things and headed to the living room.

"Hey oppa." i waved at him. He smiled and waved back.

"Have fun and be safe." Jessica said stepping into the living room with Sunny and Seohyun behind her. I nodded.

"Hey Yoona before you go," Sunny unnie spoke. "Do you know where Yuri is?" I shook my head.

"That's right." Seohyun added. "Hyoyeon unnie told me that she came home last night a little drunk and wanted us to talk to her, but she's not here."

"She didn't tell you where she went?" Jessica asked, and once again i shook my head. "That's weird... you two tell each other everything."

I hung my head. "I- I should get going. Let me know if you hear from her." I stepped out of the house and followed Eunhyuk oppa to his...motorcycle. "What?"

"Just bought it a week ago." He smiled. "What do you think? Come on or we'll be late." he tossed a helmet in my direction and put his on.

We arrived the dance festival in a flash and we were able to get a good space to be able to see all the dancers perform. Eunhyuk excused himself to go get us some drinks and snacks, he left before i could tell him that i always carry food with me. While he was gone i kept on looking at my phone, debating on whether i should call Yuri or not. Jessica unnie's words kept on replaying in my mind. She was right, we did tell each other everything. Even the things that one would normally keeps to themselves.

We're as close as sisters... so why would she keep something from me now?

"You ok?" Eunhyuk asked as he showed me the things he bought. "I brought food." I smiled and hid my phone back in my bag. He handed me a bag of chips and opened one himself. "Oh look it's starting." He pointed.

The festival ended and Eunhyuk and i waited for the rest of the people to leave first instead of being pushed and shoved just to get out. I laughed at Eunhyuk's immitation of interpetive dance. He called this one "Who stole my cookie". I laughed out lound at his facial expressions and clapped at the end, then my phone rang.

"Hello?" i answered without looking at the caller id, hoping that it would be unnie with some news about Yuri. "Oh it's you."

"Well don't sound too excited." Kyuhyun said on the other line.

"What do you want?"

"I'm bored."

"And what am i suppose to do about that?" i frowned. "Play with Changmin or there's a bunch of online games you could play so..."

"Changmin is being stupid and locked me in the attic." Kyuhyun inturrupted me. "Come and save me."

"He locked you in where?" I held the bridge of my nose. "Tell him if he doesn't let you out i won't make him any kimbap when he comes over."

"Yah! Changmin! Yoona said that if you don't let me out then she won't make you any kimbap... oh look the door opened." he said. "Thanks." and the line went dead.

"Kuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked. I nodded and placed my phone back in my bag. "I bet they didn't like you coming here with me."

I shrugged. "They just don't like anyone else to take me when they need me...i'm like their toy." he laughed.

"Well you're like their favorite toy in the Yonnavers." I raised an eyebrow and looked at him as he laughed. "Get it? Yoona, as in your name...Yoonavers...like Universe... Yoonavers....No?" I stared at him for a while and finally burst out in laughter. "So it was a good one." He stated proudly.

I shook my head. "No it was horrible." i was on the brink of tears. "But this just made me realize that Changmin, Kyuhyun, and you are perfect for each other. The three of you have lame jokes." he pouted. "Oh... that was just horrible."

He stayed quiet for a while and looked at me. "Ok i think you look Kyu..t." I shook my head. "You get like cute but..."

"Eunhyuk."

"I'll stop." he hung his head and followed behind me.

"I'm home." i called as i entered the house. Everyone was sitting in the living room and looking at Yuri. Yuri stood up and ran to hug me. She was crying. I hated seeing the people i love cry. "What's going on?"

"Yuri is being stubborn." Jessica unnie said coldly as she stood up. "She won't answer any of the questions we're asking her."

"We're just worried unnie." Seohyun said in a calming voice. "Unnie? Please just tell us why..."

"I don't want to talk about it." she ran away from us and slammed the door. I looked back at the girls and they sighed.

"What was that all about?" i wanted to run after her but i figured she needed a little time to herself.

Eveyone shrugged and looked away. Seohyun was the only one to answer. "Unnie just came in looking that way. When we asked her why was she crying she wouldn't answer. She kept on saying that we wouldn't understand. We tried to get through to her but she only cried harder and everyone got a little upset."

I sighed as i sat down next to her. "So she didn't tell you guys anything?" No one answered me this time. To an outside they would think that my unnies were mad that Yuri unnie didn't tell them where she was, but i knew that they were hurting and mad at whoever or whatever made her cry. "Just give her time to calm down and then i'll try talking to her."

"Do whatever you want." Jessica unnie said as she got up from her seat. "I'm going out to eat anyone want to join me?" Sunny, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon got up and left with her. Seohyun and i were the only ones left.

"Unnie." Seohyun rested her head on my shoulder. "Yuri unnie is ok, right? She's just feeling a bit hered so she wants her space and then everything will be back to normal... right?" I nodded slowly and my eyes looked in the direction of our room. "Everything is fine." she tried convincing herself. She sat up and looked at me. "Oh, how was your date?"

"It was f..." i snapped my head around to look at her. "It wasn't a date! Who told you that?"

"Sica unnie." She giggled upon seeing my reaction. "So how was your non-date with Eunhyuk oppa?"

I sighed. "It was fine. We just went to the dance festival and then grabbed a quick bite to eat." i leaned into the couch and looked at her. "How was your day? I hope you didn't spend all of your time in the library again." She looked down. "Hyunnie you need to go out and have some fun meet different people."

"But i have a variety of unnies here. And each of them has something that makes them special. " She pointed out. I laughed. "Besides i didn't spend all day at the library... i went out to have some ice cream with a friend."

"Oh, what's her name?" i asked as i turned my body to face her. "Is it Nicole? I've heard you talk about her a couple of times."

She shook her head. "His name is Reyowook." i gasped. "And before you say anything, he's a boy from class and we were studying the same thing so we were helping each other out and then he suggested that we get some ice cream, and who am i to deny free ice cream. Anyways it's not like we went to a ice cream shop we just went to a stand and got some there and sat down on a bench to eat it and then we went our separate ways." i opened my mouth after her long explaination and grinned. "What?"

"You didn't need to give me a play by play of what you did with him." I stood up and smirked. "I was just happy that you spent the day with someone...be it a boy or a girl." I skipped to my room.

"Unnie!" she wined.

I thought for a second before opening the door to my room. Yuri was already in bed with the covers over her completely. I stood there for a while, thinking of what i should do. This was new to everyone in the house. We told each other just about everything and rarely fought. Our fights consited of who ate the last sweet bread. Never this. I opened my mouth plenty of times only to close it when i couldn't think of what to say or how to say it. So i decided not to say anything and laid in bed with her.

She turned to me and gave me a weak smile. I placed my arms around her and closed my eyes. I felt her return the hug and move closer to me. She was fine now, and sooner or later i was going to find out what was happing to Yuri unnie. But for now i was going to have to show her that i was here for her no matter what.

I woke up to an annoying ringing. I groaned and placed the pillow over my head to drown out the noise. Then something hit me hard on the stomach. I yelled out and sat up with a frown painted on my face. Yuri unnie was the one to hit me. She motioned for me to silence the annoyance waking us up from our sleep. I got up from my bed and found the source of the ringing. My phone. It had to be one of the retards.

"WHAT?!" i yelled as i answered the phone rubbing my eyes. "You better have a good reason for waking me up..."

"Sorry i wasn't aware that you were still sleeping." My eyes shot open. That wasn't my retards.

"R-Rain oppa?" i asked as i looked at the caller id that read Unknown Number.

"Neh." he chuckled into the phone. I let out another groan as i let myself fall onto the bed. This wasn't happening. "Yoona? You there?"

"Neh, sorry i thought it was one of my friends." i said. "I don't mean to be rude but how did you get my number?"

"From Chunji of course." i could still hear the smile on his face. "Anyways remember how you said you owed me from all the times i gave you a ride home?"

"I said that?" I rubbed my head trying to wake myself up.

"Well no, but i like to think you did in order to make this less nerverecking and uncomfortable for the both of us." I couldn't help but chuckle. "Anyways i was hoping that you would accompany me to a dinner party i have to attend."

How was i going to say no? Oh right i can't. "Uhh, yeah...sure." I said forcing myself to sound completely fine with the situation. I mean this was my boss. "When is it?"

"A week from today." he answered, there was a light sound of paper flipping in the background. "I'm happy you agreed."

"Well it's the least i can do...besides who am i to turn down free food." i forced out a laugh. We said goodbye and hung up. I screamed into my pillow as soon as the phone hit a safe distance.

"Who was that?" Yuri unnie asked in her groggy morning voice. "Changmin? Kyuhyun?" i shook my head with my face still burried into the pillow.

"Myf bufujd"

"Your boss?" i nodded. "Well what did he want?"

"Difner Paftey"

"Dinner party?" She gasped. "With him? As in he's inviting you to go to a dinner party with him?" i nodded again. "Omo! What did you say?"

I lifted my head to look at her. "What else could i say? The guy is my boss, he's the reason i'm working at the club now, and he's given me a ride home twice."

"This is so exciting." She squealed and clapped her hands. I frowned and threw a pillow at her, failing to hit her.

"Yah, whose side are you on?" i dangled my feet off the edge of the bed and stretched a bit before getting up. "So, what are you doing today?" i asked as i picked out my clothes.

She stayed quiet for a while and i turned to look at her. "Going out with some friends from school." She finally answered and got up from her bed. "I call dibs on the shower first." She said running out of the room before i could ask any other questions. I sighed as i picked out my clothes and headed out to the kitchen.

"Morning!" i yelled hoping to wake up someone other than Seohyun, who was already seated at the kitchen table with bowl of Lucky Charms. She smiled at me as i sat down and rested my head on my arms. "I'm tired."

"If you're still sleepy why are you up?" She asked.

"Recieved a disturbing call, can't sleep." i answered.

She chuckled and poked the cereal around with her spoon. "Have you talked to Yuri unnie yet?" she whispered.

I shook my head. "It's going to take a lot longer than 2 days Hyunnie. She's starting to get a little better with me but there's still work to be done. Just trust me." She nodded and brought a spoonfull of creal to . "I should start getting ready, i told Taeyeon unnie that i would help her decorate for Oppa's birthday. Eunhyuk is going to keep him busy while we break into his house." I smiled evily. "You want to help?"

"Sure." she nodded. "Can we stop at the book store on our way back? I have a book that i really want to get." I nodded.

"We leave in a half an hour. There's still things Unnie has to get from the store. So be ready by then." She nodded as she drank the remaining milk in her bowl, washed her dish, and ran into her room.

"What was all the commotion about?" Sooyoung asked rubbing her eyes. Sunny unnie came out dressed in her job uniform. She grabbed an appled and headed out. "Why are you up so early?"

"I have to help Taeyeon unnie prepare for Oppa's birthday." i sighed as i looked at the bathroom. Yuri unnie still wasn't out. "You got any plans? Wanna help?" She shook her head. "Come on the more the merrier. Seohyun is helping us."

"Can't i have to work tonight and i plan to be lazy until i go into work." She walked to the fridge and stuck in her head. "Who took the last pudding cup?" She was already getting angry. "I'm going to kill Hyo... oh, false alarm i found it." she smiled as she showed me the chocolate pudding cup.

"Bathroom is free." Yuri unnie said as she walked pass us. I got up and headed for the bathroom.

 

"Yoona hand me that ribbon." Taeyeon unnie reached out her hand to grab it as Seohyun handed her the tape. "Here?" She asked.

"No a little lower." i said as i moved back to get a better view of the banner she hung up and was now decorating with different color ribbon. "Perfect." She placed it and climb down from the latter. "It's beautiful unnie."

"Really? You don't think it's too much for him?" She asked us worriedly. We shook our heads. "Good. I need to go check on the soup. Can you guys place the cake on the table? He's sure to come home any minute now." We nodded and did as we were asked.

Moments later there was a knock on the door. We helped unnie turn off all the lights and then we hid. He walked in, the lights and "surprised" was yelled by unnie. We waited for her to show him what she had prepared for his special day so that we could sneak out.

"They look really good together." Seohyun said as she watched how lovey dovey they were getting. They were like a married couple still in their honeymoon stages. "They should have been together ages ago, but they were both too timid. Yet neither of them ever showed any intrest in other people. They were faithful to each other before they even got together. And now here they are having their happy ending." I nodded in agreement. "It's like a timeless love." i looked at her weird and then saw our chance to leave.

"Oh would you look at that our time is up, let's go." i said as i pulled her with me and quietly exited the apartment.

_________________________

A/N:

I'm really glad for those of you who are enjoying my story. Sorry if this chapter was a boring but in a way it's important for the next chapter. Yuri's secret will be revealed really soon. Thanx for reading and subscribing ^.^