To The Hidden Base!

Sapphire Sea

14.gif14.gif14.gif

Ch.2

“To the Hidden Base”

 

~Previously on SS~

 

  “Let's go now, we have to go to my home first.” I said quickly hiding my face.

 

  “Ok....this is going to get tricky.” Hyun Ki mumbled before pulling the bird upwards into the sky to hide us while he turned and took my directions to my home, which was thankfully on the other side of the village.

 

~Now~

 

 It took a few tries to reach my house, but we managed to get there.

 

  “Okay, just wait here and i'll be right back.” I said before rushing inside.

 

  “Whatever just hurry up.” Myon said waving me off.

 

 As soon as I got inside, I grabbed a duffel bag that I had hidden under my bed before quickly throwing clothes and necessities in it.

 

  “UNNIE?!” a voice yelled from my kitchen.

 

  “Miri?” I asked myself before running into the kitchen to see her sitting on the floor with wide eyes.

 

  “Who is this thing?” Hyun Ki asked looking at the girl, who was starring at his blade.

 

  “That's my best friend...” I said hoping it would make Hyun Ki put the sword away.

 

  “Should we kill her? She might give us away.” Myon said glaring at the girl.

 

  “NO! We are just gonna get my stuff and then go.” I said before running back into my room to grab a few more things and then ran back to the kitchen to see everyone in the way I left them.

 

  “Ready?” Myon asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Yes.” I said nodding slowly.

 

  “I still think we should kill her...” Hyun Ki mumbled.

 

  “Let's go now.” I said pushing Hyun Ki away from Miri before helping her stand.

 

  “I'm going...my brother is a member of their group...I'm sorry Miri-ah...i love you.” I said before running out the door where the two boys went after I pushed Hyun Ki.

 

  “WAIT!! Chaeri unnie...please...take me with you...with out you here I have no one...I don't want to stay here.” Miri said running up behind me.

 

  “I'm not sure if we can...let me check.” I said running to the boys.

 

  “Myon, Hyun Ki, can we take her with us? She has no family and I don't want to leave her behind.” I asked breathing hard from all the sudden running.

 

  “What ever...just hurry up. We aren't stopping any where else.” Hyun Ki said annoyed.

 

  “It's okay...most of her stuff is here anyways.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Let's go...they're coming.” Miri said running past me and onto the bird.

 

  “Well...someone was ready to go.” Myon said starring at the young girl.

 

  “Don't hit on my woman.” I said glaring.

 

  “Ohh......my bad.” Myon said raising his arms up in mock surrender.

 

  “Off we go to Amegakure.” Hyun Ki said grunting when we rose off the ground.

 

  “That's where you've been hiding all this time?” Miri asked with a raised eye brow.

 

  “Yes. Why?” Myon asked looking at the girl.

 

  “Our ninja are stupid...” I said mumbling.

 

  “You could say that again.” Hyun Ki said from in front of me.

 

 We were seated from tallest to shortest...meaning it went Hyun Ki, Myon, and then me and Miri since we are the same height.

 

  “I would be happy to.” I said smiling.

 

  “Konoha ninjas have been scouring that village for years looking for you guys. How many of you are there in 'The Sea'?” Miri asked peaking from behind me.

 

  “A lot.” both Hyun Ki and Myon said at the same time.

 

  “Like...number estimate please.” I said slightly annoyed.

 

  “Ummm...about...thirty-eight plus you two...equals forty.” Myon said slowly.

 

  “DAYUM!” Miri and I said at the same time.

 

  “That's a lot I know and all of us are boys except you two and Sora.” Hyun Ki said.

 

  “Who's Sora?” Miri asked.

 

  “That's our leaders girlfriend.” Myon said smiling.

 

  “How old are you girls?” Hyun Ki suddenly asked.

 

  “I'm nineteen and Miri is eighteen.” I said confused.

 

  “Ohh...cool...I'm twenty-four and Myon is also eighteen.” Hyun Ki said before landing in front of a random village.

 

  “Why are we here?” Miri asked looking around.

 

  “It's going to get dark soon, so we are going to stay here for the night.” Myon said before walking through the gates.

 

  “Never waits.” Hyun Ki said shaking his head before following Myon.

 

  “I guess we have no choice but to follow them.” I said shrugging before grabbing Miri's hand and bringing her in with me.

 

  “Yeah...” Miri said confused as she followed me.

 

…...........DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!.......I'm a first year college student so things have been rough...thankfully though I was able to finish all my homework yesterday and was able to update today...I have classes tomorrow so hopefully I can update ASAP...but please bear with me TT~TT I <3 you all and thanks for supporting me..even if it seemed like I dropped off the face of the earth.