Jihan, Jiwoo, and Sooyun: Fight to the Finish!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.gif

Ch.15

“Jihan, Jiwoo, and Sooyun: Fight to the Finish!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Let's go and see everyone.” Chung Gi said turning and walking towards the hideout.

 

  “Can't wait.” Jiwoo mumbled before following closely behind.

 

~Now~

 

 It took all of three seconds after walking in for Jiwoo to find her brother and beat him into the ground.

 

  “That could have gone better...” I said looking at Chung Gi and Yoonhye, who were talking in a corner.

 

  “Stupid head.” Jiwoo kept mumbling to herself.

 

  “Okay, the next member is going to be tricky. From what I know, she isn't very lenient. She is residing in Konoha, where Miri and I came from which means that Jihan and Jiwoo will have to get her themselves to avoid attraction.” I said looking at Jihan and Jiwoo, who looked back at me like I had three heads.

 

  “Chaeri and I will be close by if things get out of hand.” Miri said trying to calm them down.

 

  “If I die...i'll haunt you both.” Jihan said darkly.

 

  “Yeah yeah.” I mumbled waving my hands up and down.

 

  “Oh yeah, here are your things Jiwoo.” Miri said handing Jiwoo her jacket and ring.

 

  “You guys going out again so soon?” Myon asked coming up behind Miri.

 

  “Yep. We are already on our fifth member...the faster we find them, the faster I can eat and sleep all I want.” Miri said grumbling.

 

  “Let's get this over with...” Jihan said turning and leaving the hideout.

 

 It took three hours to reach the outskirts of Konoha and Miri and I were on edge.

 

  “Miri and I are going to stop here. If we go any farther there is a possibility that I will explode.” I said slowing to a stop.

 

  “Okay but how do we know if it's...” Jiwoo was cut off when we heard a loud crash to the east of us.

 

  “Go and check it out. Miri and I will stay close behind.” I said before jumping into a tree.

 

 From in the tree I saw flames lining the near by grassy area.

 

  “Miri, they are heading straight towards her. There are four wolves in the vicinity.” I said looking around with pink eyes.

 

  “How do you know they are hers?” Miri asked coming up next to me.

 

  “Their colors and elements. One is on fire, one is shooting freaking lightning out of it's mouth, one is currently a metal ball rolling at whoever she is fighting, and the other one is using its claws to shoot ice daggers.” I said following each wolf with my eyes.

 

  “Oh...that kind of gives it away.” Miri said smiling sheepishly.

 

~3rd person w/ Jihan and Jiwoo~

 

  “The grass is charcoal....what the hell?” Jiwoo asked looking around.

 

  “Don't worry...that isn't the only element being used.” Jihan said looking around slowly.

 

  “I think we found her...and who ever she is fighting must be putting up a pretty big struggle.” Jiwoo said before moving towards the fight.

 

 Jihan followed behind slowly not sure of what to expect.

 

  “UNNIE WATCH OUT!” Jihan yelled as a branch that caught fire nearly hit Jiwoo.

 

  “Thank you Jihan...” Jiwoo said moving back to be near Jihan.

 

  “DON'T JUT ING TALK THERE!! HELP ME!” a female voice yelled from in front of them.

 

 Sooyun was covered in blood, and Jihan and Jiwoo were unsure if it was hers or another person.

 

  “Cho Sooyun?” Jihan asked looking at her.

 

  “YES?!” Sooyun shouted causing the two to jump.

 

  “Found her...” Jiwoo said looking at Jihan.

 

  “CAN YOU TWO STOP TALKING AND HELP ME?!” Sooyun shouted again before dodging an attack and hitting the person in the head.

 

  “How many are there?” Jihan asked as her and Jiwoo ran up to Sooyun.

 

  “I don't know...that is the fifth one i've taken down.” Sooyun said before looking around.

 

  “Why are they coming after you?” Jiwoo asked taking down the sixth one.

 

  “I left the village and now they are coming after me.” Sooyun said.

 

 This went on for thirty minutes and was starting to get on Jiwoo's nerves.

 

  “Can you guys give me space?” Jiwoo asked look at the two girls.

 

  “What ever you are doing I am helping.” Sooyun said moving to stand next to Jiwoo.

 

  “Me too.” Jihan said coming closer.

 

  “Do all of us have ice as a nature type?” Jiwoo asked looking around quickly.

 

  “Yes.” nodded the other two.

 

  “Good. We will freeze the area and then take them all out. After words we head towards Ame as fast as we can.” Jiwoo said.

 

  “Why Ame?” Sooyun asked.

 

  “People are waiting for us there.” Jihan said glancing at the sky.

 

  “Alrighty then...” Sooyun said shrugging.

 

 It took them three minutes to completely freeze the surrounding area and another five to take out the twenty Konoha anbu ninja who were going after Sooyun.

 

  “Let's head out. Now.” Sooyun said before running in the direction of Ame.

 

 Jiwoo stopped and clicked her ring.

 

  “Sooyun is on her way to Ame. Meet us back there and quickly.” Jiwoo said quickly before cutting the connection and running.

 

~At the Ame gates, Chaeri P.O.V~

 

 Once everyone got to the gates of Ame, Sooyun finally spoke.

 

  “Alright. So how did you know my name?” Sooyun asked looking at the two girls.

 

 Miri and I were still hidden just in case something came up.

 

  “You said that you were running from Konoha which is why you were getting chased. We were there to help. I am Jihan and this is Jiwoo, we are members of a group called GEMS. We are known as the sister group of DM.” Jihan said looking at Sooyun. 

 

  “Where are the other members of this so called group?” Sooyun asked leaning to one side.

 

  “You are only the fifth member to be found, four are left. Our leader, Chaeri and co-leader, Miri are in the area.” Jiwoo said looking closely at Sooyun's facial expressions.

 

  “Member?” Sooyun asked raising an eyebrow.

 

  “Yes. There are nine of us total, you being number five. I was number four and Jihan was number three. You said you were running away, so you have no where else to go.” Jiwoo stated.

 

  “I would like to meet your leaders.” Sooyun said looking around.

 

  “I am the leader of GEMS. This is Miri, the co-leader. As Jiwoo has stated, you have no where to go since you ran away. You would be a great addition to the group. You have already seen Jihan and Jiwoo's fighting style, you guys work great as a team.” I said looking at the three.

 

  “And what of your fighting styles?” Sooyun asked looking at Miri and I as we walked towards the gate.

 

  “You can find that out in time. Chaeri and I rarely fight unless needed. Let's go inside and meet DM shall we?” Miri said smiling before leading the way.

 

  “Again....you guys are getting faster at this.” Chung Gi said meeting us half way.

 

  “Sooyun, this is my brother and the leader of DM, Chung Gi this is Cho Sooyun.” I said smiling at my brother.

 

  “Nice to finally meet you.” Chung Gi said bowing lightly.

 

  “Likewise.” Sooyun said bowing as well.

 

  “Come on...these boys are wondering who the next member is. Try not to smash anyone's face in...Yoonhye is still recovering.” Chung Gi said glancing at Jiwoo, who smiled and showed a peace sign.

 

 Sooyun walked slowly still unsure of anything that was happening.

 

  “Don't worry Sooyunnie...you can trust us.” I said smiling lightly at her.

 

  “Yeah unnie...you are the oldest member so far.” Miri said smiling brightly at her.

 

  “Yay...” Sooyun said confused.

 

  “NOONA?!?!?!” Hyun Jae yelled from the back of the room.

 

  “Hyun Jae?...Is that you?” Sooyun asked looking at the boy coming towards her.

 

  “Yes....” Hyun Jae said with tears covering his eyes.

 

  “My baby brother....he's been here this whole time?” Sooyun asked looking at me.

 

  “Yes. After the destruction of Uzushio we found him wondering around. We brought him back here and helped him regain strength.” Chung Gi said putting a hand on Hyun Jae shoulder before pushing him towards Sooyun.

 

  “I thought you died...i saw the house collapse and I thought I lost you...” Sooyun said touching her brothers face to make sure he was real.

 

  “I ran out the back door right before it collapsed...there was so much smoke so I ran into the jungle. I got lost and didn't know where I was going until Chung Gi hyung found me...” Hyun Jae said breaking down and hugging his sister tight.

 

  “Thank you for finding him....thank you so much...” Sooyun said clutching her brother as he cried into her shoulder.

 

  “Miri, go get her things....we can let these two catch up...” I said before walking to the kitchen.

 

 It took about an hour for the five of us to finish eating, but after we were done we had to head out again to find the sixth member.

 

….........hehe.....2 updates in one day all for Sooyun :D...hope you like it unnie.