What is Going On?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mlcui3Mql31qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlcui3Mql31qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlcui3Mql31qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlcui3Mql31qz4rgp.gif

Ch.29

“What is Going On?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “I want my kitty back too.” Yano said before looking at his room.

 

 'What a mess....I'll clean it later.' Yano said to himself with a small shrug.

 

~Now~

 

 Everyone was already packed and heading towards Konoha at a slow pace.

 

  “What time will we get there?” Chung Gi asked looking at Leeteuk.

 

  “When we get there. I don't want to risk an ambush, even if there is forty-five of us.” Leeteuk said shrugging.

 

  “Okay.” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

~With Chaeri, Chaeri P.O.V~

 

  “You can't just keep me here you know?” I asked glaring at Taeil.

 

  “Are you sure about that? You can't move, can't use your kekkei genkai, you can't do anything except be pretty.” Taeil said looking at me with a smirk.

 

  “Don't provoke her.” P.O said from his spot in the back of their house.

 

  “What ever. She really can't do anything.” Taeil said leaning back.

 

  “Like hell I can't.” I said choking Taeil with the vines that were growing out of the wall behind him.

 

  “Told you not to provoke her.” P.O said getting up to release Taeil.

 

  “Why am I here?” I asked glaring at P.O.

 

  “Ask Jiho when he comes back, you stupid .” Taeil said getting released finally.

 

  “I ain't getting you out the next time she does something.” P.O said stepping away.

 

 The wind picked up as my scars on both my back and lip started to burn.

 

  “You guys might wanna call for back up.” I said smirking.

 

  “Why is that?” P.O asked looking at me.

 

  “Because either you let her go or I kill every single ing one of you.” Miri said after HyunAe's dragons broke down the door.

 

  “When did they get dragons?” Taeil asked with fear in his voice.

 

  “Don't look at me...I'm getting paid for this.” P.O said shrugging before disappearing.

 

  “Forty-five against one, you really want to try it?” Leeteuk asked glaring at Taeil.

 

  “Why not. You are all weak anyways.” Zico said appearing with P.O and the other members of Block B.

 

  “You really are a dumb .” I said getting out of the rope I was in.

 

  “How did you get out?” Taeil asked looking at me in shock.

 

  “You're a ing idiot, that's how. Now, you wanna say i'm useless again?” I asked glaring at him, with my brother coming up next to me.

 

  “Maybe we should just give her back Zico.” P.O said stepping back.

 

  “Hell no. I've been waiting four years to get her back. She isn't going anywhere.” Zico said glaring at P.O.

 

  “You'll have to go through me first.” Miri said stepping forward, causing Taeil to scream.

 

  “What the are you doing to him?” Zico asked stepping towards Miri.

 

  “You have your magic, and I have mine.” Miri said moving her eyes to connect with Zico's.

 

  “Try all you want you litte , you aren't going to win.” Zico said smirking.

 

  “Are you sure about that?” Myon asked walking next to his sister.

 

  “There are two of you?” Kyung asked in shock.

 

  “No .” Miri said glaring, but not moving from Zico.

 

 Leeteuk broke what ever Zico was using to block his mind and Miri and Myon were able to get inside and cause him all kinds of hell.

 

  “Miri stop now. It's my turn.” I said stepping forward and grabbing Zico by the ear.

 

  “YAH! YOU KNOW THAT'S SENSITIVE!” Zico yelled after breaking free from Myon and Miri mind control.

 

  “Why do you think i'm pulling it you dumb ?” I asked throwing him to the ground.

 

  “What are you going to do to him?” P.O asked stepping forward.

 

  “Nothing really. Yano come here please, I want to see if something works.” I said waving Yano over, who automatically walked to my side and hugged me.

 

  “I have your necklace.” he said putting it on me.

 

  “I know you did...I left it there for a reason.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “I'm gonna be sick.” Zico said, pretending to puke.

 

  “Just looking at your face makes everyone else sick.” Donghae said in the background.

 

  “Can I kill someone yet?” Jihan asked looking at the members of Block B.

 

  “Kyuhyun...restrain her.” Sooyun said to her brother.

 

  “Yeah, yeah.” he said moving to hold Jihan's arms.

 

  “Can this hurry up please. I'd rather be eating than watch the love fest.” Jaehyo said looking at Yano and I.

 

  “Sounds like me.” Miri said glaring around the room.

 

  “They are getting bored...” HyunAe said pointing at the two dragons just staring at everyone from the roof.

 

 I kissed Yano to see if what I thought was true and it was. By kissing Yano, I caused Zico pain.

 

  “Stop it Chae Rin.” Zico said trying to get up and failing miserably.

 

  “Nah. I kind of like this.” Yano said smiling before kissing me again.

 

  “That is still my woman Yano, watch it.” Miri said, trying not to laugh.

 

  “Sure.” Yano said showing thumbs up before kissing me one more time and then stepping back.

 

  “Now either reverse the curse or you'll deal with that pain the rest of your life.” I said glaring at Zico.

 

  “You can't reverse it. Either you die or he dies.” Leeteuk said stepping forward.

 

  “Park Jung Soo.” Zico said sitting on the ground.

 

  “Woo Jiho. I knew your name sounded familiar.” Leeteuk said walking until he was in front of Zico.

 

  “What is going on?” I asked looking between the two.

 

  “We were trained together. I left before completing and continued learning on my own.” Leeteuk said stepping back a little.

 

  “What a stupid mistake that was.” Zico said laughing.

 

  “Don't make me you up with a high heel.” HyunAe yelled from the back.

 

  “Where do you get those?” Xero asked looking at her in shock, because indeed, she was holding a silver, seven inch stiletto heel.

 

  “I honestly don't know.” HyunAe said shrugging.

 

  “Let's just get this over with because obviously i'm not the one dying.” I said stepping forward.

 

  “I want him to live with pain the rest of his life though.” Miri said leaning against Henry.

 

  “I know you do and he will. In the undergrounds of the Tani hideout.” Leeteuk said stepping back.

 

  “I'm gonna kiss you just for the fun of it now.” I said laughing at Yano.

 

  “Ew....” Hyun Jung said showing tongue when we both looked at her.

 

  “Let's go back home.” Leeteuk said turning around, dragging a now knocked out Zico with him.

 

  “When did he...never mind.” I said and then shook my head.

 

  “Leeteuk does what he wants. He just wants to go back home to Sora noona.” Myon said laughing and then looked around whistling when Leeteuk looked back.

 

  “Can I finally go back to sleep?” I asked standing up straight.

 

  “You can now if you want to” Yano said laughing.

 

  “YAY!” I squealed before jumping on his back and leaning against his shoulder.

 

  “To cute....gonna be sick.” Jihan said looking away.

 

  “Let them be...they are gonna get married some day. Might as well get used to it now.” Jiwoo said patting Jihan's arm.

 

  “I approve of this wedding.” Chung Gi said from the back, making my head fly up.

 

  “WHAT?!” I asked looking at my brtoher in shock.

 

  “You heard me...I want nieces and nephews at some point.” Chung Gi said shrugging, making Miri hit him.

 

  “I own her lower regions. If he goes near them, he'll no longer be able to have kids, period.” Miri said glaring at Yano.

 

  “I could say the same from Henry.” I said looking at Henry's hands, which were on Miri's waist.

 

  “I'm innocent.” Miri said huffing.

 

  “Sure you are panda.” I said before leaning my head back down.

 

  “Stop breathing on my neck kitty.” Yano said wiggling his head.

 

  “Why?” I asked blowing on his neck, nearly getting dropped.

 

  “Just don't...not right now anyways.” Yano said whispering the last part so that only I heard it.

 

  “Byuntae...” I mumbled before falling asleep.

 

….................yes Ch.30 is the last Chapter....but if you love GEMS please look forward to my story 'Hollow Moon', featuring Seventeen and GEMS :) I love you guys <3