The Meeting!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_n0ib4uvYsf1qbq39l.gif tumblr_inline_n0ib4uvYsf1qbq39l.gif tumblr_lse9s1FfPm1qiz8uq.giftumblr_inline_n0ib4uvYsf1qbq39l.gif tumblr_inline_n0ib4uvYsf1qbq39l.gif 

Ch.24

“The Meeting!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Now we can go.” Miri said linking arms with me.

 

 Yano linked arms with Miri and Gohn linked arms with me, although Gohn had to glare down Yano in order to do so.

 

~Now~

 

  “Are we almost there?” Suye asked from the back of the group.

 

  “You used to stay in Tani and you already forgot?” Hyun Jung asked looking at her.

 

  “I know where it is, but we've been walking forever...oh wait, we're here.” Suye said looking in front to see the sign of Tani nearly fixed.

 

  “Are you guys trying to rebuild Tani?” I asked looking at Gohn is surprise.

 

  “Slowly. We are going to build a wall, but we need all three male groups to be present while building.” Gohn said looking ahead.

 

  “Why not us girls?” Miri asked glaring at him.

 

  “You will be involved as well, but Leeteuk wants you guys to do the decorating and stuff for the village.” Gohn said finally looking at Miri.

 

  “We heard you guys were going to shower and change when you got here. Chung Gi should be at the door waiting for you to show you the rooms.” Yano said starring at me from Miri's side. 

 

  “Okay. We'll meet you guys in the meeting hall.” I said smiling before opening the door and seeing my brother waiting.

 

  “Let's go. You guys are going to have to shower in pairs.” Chung Gi said laughing when we shrugged.

 

 Miri and I were already used to showering together since we did it as children when I constantly slept at her house.

 

 It took all of us an hour to get ready and when we were done we headed to the meeting hall, where all the guys were waiting...in tux's...again.

 

  “Wow, they dressed for the occasion.” Leeteuk said smiling as we walked in.

 

  “Ah, unnie you are outside.” I said smiling at Sora who was sitting next to Leeteuk.

 

  “Neh. He rarely let's me out during the meetings because of all the boys, but because there are more females now he agreed to let me join.” she said smiling at me.

 

  “That's good.” I said laughing at Leeteuk, who was pouting.

 

  “You guys have seating placements. Please find your name and then sit down.” P-Goon said looking at all of us.

 

 As soon as we all found our seats the meeting started. This one was way longer than the last time since all my members had to introduce themselves and the members of both male groups did the same while I just laughed and watched, even Sora introduced herself.

 

 After the meeting ended everything went from crazy to even crazier.

 

  “CHO KYUHYUN!....COME HERE NOW!” Sooyun said darkly to said male.

 

  “Neh?” he asked coming over confused.

 

  “HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR BABY SISTER!” Sooyun yelled glaring at him with tears in her eyes.

 

  “Sooyun...BUNNY?!?!” Kyuhyun suddenly yelled wide eyed.

 

  “Duh....you stupid .” she mumbled before Kyuhyun grabbed her into a hug.

 

  “Well....wasn't expecting that...” HyunAe said looking at the siblings.

 

  “She did say she had a younger and older brother....” Miri said looking at the two with a smile.

 

  “Not to make anything weird, but HyunAe...what is your Chinese last name?” Henry asked coming over scratching the back of his head.

 

  “It's Lau...from my mom's side.....why?” HyunAe asked looking at him.

 

  “That's my last name...” Henry said looking at her in shock.

 

  “My mom's full name was Lau Yun. All I know is she had a few siblings...” HyunAe said standing fully to face him.

 

  “That was my moms younger sister's name...that makes you my cousin...” Henry said looking at her.

 

  “Okay......ANYONE ELSE REALATED TO ONE OF MY MEMBERS?!?!” I asked looking around.

 

 Donghae raised his hand and walked forward.

 

  “Lee Donghae...I am Hyun Ki and Hyun Jung's older brother.” Donghae said looking at Hyun Jung, who was just staring back.

 

  “Alright.......then what about Hyukjae.....he's a Lee as well.” Miri said looking at said person.

 

  “I am not related by blood....I am just best friends with Donghae.” Hyukjae said staring at Hyun Jung.

 

  “That...and we were supposed to get married when I got older.” Hyun Jung said glaring at Hyukjae.

 

  “Hold it right there.......what?” I asked looking at Hyun with big eyes.

 

  “Calm down Hyun.” Hyukjae said stepping towards Hyun Jung.

 

  “No...you shut up Eunhyuk.” Hyun said looking down.

 

 Hyun Jung ran towards me and hid her face in my chest to hide her tears.

 

  “Unnie...take Hyun outside for a second please.” I asked looking at Sooyun.

 

  “Okay. Come on Hyun.” Sooyun said holding onto Hyun hand, who was sniffling uncontrollably.

 

  “Kitty...is she okay?” Yano asked coming over to me.

 

  “She's fine....and when did I tell you my nickname?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “You didn't....Miri did.” Yano said pointing at Miri, who was staring at HyunAe and Henry.

 

  “She is short......you weren't joking...” Xero said out loud, causing HyunAe to appear out of no where with a high heel and whacking him in the face.

 

  “HYUNAE!!” I yelled going to save Xero.

 

 Yano grabbed my arm and stopped me.

 

  “It is his fault. You warned him not to say it.” he said in my ear still holding my arm.

 

  “I'm..sorry...” Xero said looking at HyunAe is shock.

 

  “HyunAe....look at him before doing something stupid.” Miri said from a corner.

 

 HyunAe looked Xero up and down before lowering the shoe.

 

  “Well, hello there~ I'm sorry for smacking you, it was a reflex to cute things and you are the most adorable male I've laid my eyes on.” HyunAe said, making me fall over.

 

  “Something like that.” Miri said again before going back to looking at me and Yano.

 

  “Ummm...what?” Xero asked confused.

 

  “Hehe....Nothing.” HyunAe said with a big smile before skipping to Miri.

 

  “Well...Xero will be confused the next few days.” Yano said laughing after succeeding in getting me off the ground.

 

  “Why is that?” I asked looking at Yano.

 

  “Leeteuk is making you guys stay here for a few days so we can all get to know each other. That and we are waiting for the rest of Chung Gi's members to get here.” Gohn said walking over.

 

  “Our brothers are coming?” Miri asked in horror.

 

  “Yes they are.” Chung Gi said looking down at Miri.

 

  “HyunAe unnie....I'm gonna hide in your cousin's room.” Miri said looking around for Henry before running to him.

 

  “What is she asked him about?” Gohn asked raising an eyebrow.

 

  “She's asking if she can hide in his room...and from the looks of it, he said yes.” I said looking at a very smiley Miri.

 

  “What about the rest of your members?” Yano asked, still holding my hand after helping me up.

 

  “I'm sure Hyun will stay with Donghae after they talk and Sooyun might stay in a room with Kyuhyun. I don't know about the rest.” I said looking at him.

 

 Gohn had walked away to talk to Leeteuk about something and the rest of the members had found someone to talk to, even Jihan, who was talking to Kyuhyun.

 

  “What about you?” Yano asked looking at me.

 

  “I don't know...i usually sleep alone or with Miri or Hyun...” I said looking around for Miri, who had stuck to talking to Henry about....god knows what.

 

  “You can stay in my room. I have a giant bed and i'm one of the members with out a roommate.” he said shrugging like it was no big deal.

 

  “Uhh...sure...I guess..” I said smiling.

 

  “UNNNIEEEE!!!!!!” Hyun screamed running towards me.

 

  “YES?!” I screeched before she jumped onto me, causing her, Yano and I to all fall over.

 

  “Hi.” she said with a big smile.

 

  “HyunAe told you to...didn't she?” I asked looking at her.

 

  “Yep. She said you and Yano were holding hands for to long so she told me to jump on you.” Hyun said standing up.

 

 Even now our hands were still interlocked since I didn't have time to react to Hyun and we both let go.

 

  “Don't touch my woman pretty boy.” HyunAe said growling.

 

  “HyunAe....can I talk to you?” Xero asked walking over with a shoe print on his face, causing Yano and I to laugh.

 

  “Sure we can cutie. Let's go where there are less adorable people.” HyunAe said grabbing his hand and leading him away.

 

  “I get the feeling she's staying in his room.” I said smirking as they left.

 

  “Probably....It's a good thing that B-Joo decided to move to Hansol's room.” Yano said smiling at me.

 

  “Wonder why?” I said looking over at Hansol and B-Joo, who were having a very close and silent conversation.

 

  “Haha....let me show you where my room is...It's getting late anyways.” Yano said grabbing my hand again and leading me out.

 

  “Kitty where you going?” Miri asked coming up behind us with Henry.

 

  “I'm staying with him tonight.” I said pointing at Yano.

 

  “Touch her and you loose limbs.” Miri said glaring.

 

  “This is only my second time seeing her...don't worry.” Yano said putting his hands in the air.

 

  “Same goes for you Lau.” I said glaring causing him to back away.

 

  “Yes ma'am.” Henry said doing the same thing Yano did.

 

  “Good.” Miri and I said at the same time.

 

  “Alright....let's go.” Yano said moving away from Miri before we started moving again.

 

  “See you in the morning Miri.” I said waving.

 

  “Okay saranghae.” Miri said showing a heart sign.

 

 I showed it back before we went into a hall with a bunch of doors.

 

 

...........Pics are below for what the members of GEMS wore to the meeting :D

~Chaeri~

 

Hair: http://i62.tinypic.com/28u644y.jpg

Jewelry: http://i58.tinypic.com/6patu9.jpg

Dress: http://i61.tinypic.com/2116our.jpg

Shoes: http://i57.tinypic.com/99qwes.jpg

~Miri~

 

Hair: http://i58.tinypic.com/241meyc.jpg

Jewelry: http://i57.tinypic.com/28wdnci.jpg

Dress: http://i58.tinypic.com/28vdnw5.jpg

Shoes: http://i60.tinypic.com/wu2laa.jpg

 

~Jihan~

 

Hair: http://i60.tinypic.com/o6zkef.jpg

Jewelry: http://i60.tinypic.com/5ygndk.jpg

Dress: http://i60.tinypic.com/11sgy1j.jpg

Shoes: http://i62.tinypic.com/1427q5x.jpg

 

~Jiwoo~

 

Hair: http://i59.tinypic.com/2znv6ns.jpg

Jewelry: http://i62.tinypic.com/2l9r5f5.jpg

Dress: http://i58.tinypic.com/zvd45s.jpg

Shoes: http://i59.tinypic.com/znsq3m.jpg

 

~Sooyun~

 

Hair: http://i60.tinypic.com/28au8p0.jpg

Jewelry: http://i61.tinypic.com/2wftout.jpg

Dress: http://i60.tinypic.com/dw4bcm.jpg

Shoes: http://i57.tinypic.com/2ptz7th.jpg

 

~HyunAe~

 

Hair: http://i60.tinypic.com/204b2x.jpg

Jewelry: http://i57.tinypic.com/555oo1.jpg

Dress: http://i58.tinypic.com/99l0yg.jpg

Shoes: http://i58.tinypic.com/2a6ozk0.jpg

 

~Suye~

 

Hair: http://i57.tinypic.com/r2ruxy.jpg

Jewelry: http://i58.tinypic.com/2445d3d.jpg

Dress: http://i58.tinypic.com/wl50qw.jpg

Shoes: http://i61.tinypic.com/18hfth.jpg

 

~Hana~

 

Hair: http://i59.tinypic.com/2k1sar.jpg

Jewelry: http://i58.tinypic.com/2s9947t.jpg

Dress: http://i59.tinypic.com/2jeo7b9.jpg

Shoes: http://i62.tinypic.com/f0yh7c.png

 

~Hyun Jung~

 

Hair: http://i60.tinypic.com/v3oozo.jpg

Jewelry: http://i60.tinypic.com/vijl9j.jpg

Dress: http://i57.tinypic.com/v7qmms.jpg

Shoes: http://i59.tinypic.com/2dim4x0.jpg

 

…....................LOL..........anyways.....yeeaaahhhh....hope you liked it :D....See you next time :)