Comfort and Moving Onwards to Ame

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mnx7zcoRYN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnx7zcoRYN1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mnx7zcoRYN1qz4rgp.gif

Ch.5

“Comfort and Moving Onwards to Amegakure”

 

~Last time on SS”

 

  “Chung Gi is the only member of DM who sees the lead branch of Sapphire Sea on a near daily basis. He's the only one who is trusted the most.” Myon said shrugging.

 

  “What...” I stopped talking as our food was put in front of us knowing that Myon and Miri both would stop talking until they were stuffed.

 

~Now, at the hotel w/ Chaeri and Hyun Ki~

 

  “Choi?” Hyun Ki asked sitting next to me on my bed.

 

  “You can just call me Riri...or Chaeri.” I said looking at the bed.

 

 A million things were going through my head at once and for the rest of dinner I had been silent and avoiding contact with the others.

 

  “Okay...Riri...what is wrong?” Hyun Ki asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

 

  “Nothing...” I said looking away.

 

  “You know I can tell you're lying. We may be ninja, but holding things in can cause us problems in the future.” He said scooting more onto the bed.

 

  “It's no ones problem except my own.” I hissed before looking down at the bed and started playing with the sheets.

 

  “It's about Chung Gi isn't it?”he asked pushing his limits.

 

  “So what if it is?” I asked finally looking at him only to stop and look back down.

 

  “Look...Chung Gi and I aren't as close as him and Myon...but I do know that he will be happy to see you.” Hyun Ki said lightly patting my shoulder, causing me to flinch.

 

  “No he won't.....he left me...” I said struggling to keep a straight face now as memories of how I was treated after my brother left flooded my head.

 

  “He left to make things better...” he said trying to reason.

 

  “MAYBE THINGS GOT BETTER FOR HIM!....I was alone....I had no one and everyone hated me...said Chung Gi left because he hated me to...” I said finally breaking into tears.

 

  “Calm down Riri...You had Miri...and she loves you a lot. Chung Gi didn't leave because he hated you. He left because he hated the life your parents left you to fend for yourselves in. Chung Gi loves you Chae Rin and he'll be happy when he sees you.” Hyun Ki said pulling me into a hug.

 

  “How would you know?” I asked holding onto his shirt.

 

  “Because he has a room for you set up at the hideout....he made it a few years ago.” Hyun Ki said laughing as he rubbed my back softy.

 

  “Really?...That long already?” I asked getting up to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Yes, really.” Hyun Ki said patting my head again.

 

 *Throat clears*

 

  “Move from my kitty or you are never having children.” Miri said with a dark voice causing Hyun Ki to release me and fall backwards off the bed.

 

  “Yep....my twin.” Myon said proudly.

 

  “Are you okay unnie?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “I'm okay now....you kind of scared the person who comforted me....” I said looking down at Hyun Ki who was now sitting up and rubbing his head.

 

  “Hyun Ki? Comforting? Since when?” Myon asked staring at his partner.

 

  “Shut up Myon. Just because I don't comfort you when you cry in the middle of the night just because you are scared of the dark, doesn't mean I don't know how to comfort a person.” Hyun Ki said standing and going to sit on his own bed.

 

  “Scared of the dark?” I asked looking at Myon, who was pouting.

 

  “Ha.....gayyyyyyy...” Miri and I said at the same time causing all four of us to laugh.

 

  “Everyone get some sleep...we leave in the morning.” Hyun Ki said laying down and turning over to face the wall.

 

  “Sorry for scaring you Kiki.” Miri said before pulling Myon back into their room.

 

  “Kiki?” Hyun Ki asked turning to me after their door closed.

 

  “She comes up with weird nicknames....” I said shrugging before dimming the light in the room and laying down.

 

  “I can tell....Kitty.” he said mockingly with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “You'll find out about that nicknames origins one day.” I said turning over and falling asleep, giving no room for an argument.

 

~The next morning~

 

  “Can we have breakfast first?” Miri asked lightly chewing on something she found in the hotels lobby.

 

  “I guess...” Hyun Ki said shrugging.

 

  “I like Hyun Ki more than you.” Miri said to Myon before sticking her tongue out at her twin.

 

  “Be nice to Myon....he could have killed you in the womb.” I said laughing when Miri stared at me like I killed a panda.

 

  “She has a point...with twins there is always a possibility of one dying during or even before birth.” Hyun Ki said as we walked to a random restaurant in the village.

 

  “Thanks for that image....thank you for not killing me in our mother's stomach.” Miri said hugging Myon's arm.

 

  “Ummmm....you're welcome?” Myon said patting Miri's head.

 

  “Okay...let's eat breakfast and then leave. We are not that far from Ame...I'm sure one of the others have already sensed us...I know that you two have yourselves hidden.” Hyun Ki said looking at Miri and I.

 

  “Food.” Miri said showing tongue to Hyun Ki before ordering and leaning back in her chair.

 

  “I wonder how all of you look...” I said looking between Myon and Hyun Ki.

 

  “I think they'll all be hot.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Of course you do panda.” I said laughing.

 

  “You two are definitely girls.” Hyun Ki said shaking his head.

 

  “Hey Hyun Ki wanna hop on it?...” I asked slowly.

 

  “Hop on what?” Hyun Ki asked confused.

 

  “Deez nuts.” Miri finished causing her, Myon and I to die laughing.

 

  “Children.” Hyun Ki said looking at the waiter who had stopped at the table just in time to hear the joke.

 

  “May I get you guys anything else?” he asked with a small smirk on his face.

 

  “We are good. Thank you.” I said smiling as he left.

 

  “Eat so that we can leave faster.” Hyun Ki mumbled.

 

  “Someone is embarrassed.” I said laughing a little.

 

  “Eat Kitty.” Hyun Ki said before eating his food.

 

  “My kitty.” Miri said glaring at Hyun Ki with a fry in .

 

  “No comment...” Myon said eating his food.

 

  “Smart idea.” Miri and I said, high fiving over the table.

 

~After breakfast~

 

  “How far are we from Ame exactly?” I asked as we left the village gates.

 

  “Walking, another day. Running, about five or six hours.” Hyun Ki said before taking off in a run.

 

  “Someone is still salty about deez nuts....” Miri said causing us all to laugh.

 

  “Let's go catch up.” Myon said before running.

 

 Miri and I shared a look before following after.

 

….................iloveyou................no killing of the author is aloud....that joke was necessary...only because I liked the idea of causing a character second-hand embarrassment....huehuehue.....anyways...here is and update finally...it is now about two or three weeks into summer and since I was bored I decided it was a good time to update.....it was either this or play the sims....so yeah <3 <3 <3 <3