Onward to Gatsugakure.....again!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mvmwvkiZxr1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvoBcHt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvkiZxr1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvoBcHt1qid2nw.gif

Ch.19

 

“To Getsugakure...again!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Well...when to we head out to Getsu?' Sooyun asked slightly excited.

 

  “After Miri and I pack the things in our rooms and after we rest for a day or two.” I said smiling at everyone.

 

~Now~

 

 Because of the two day rest they were all given, they all spent it with their brothers. Miri and I stayed in Chung Gi's office a majority of the time because that's where Chung Gi and Myon stayed while all the other pretty much hung out in the living room.

 

  “Unnie...we should sleep...we leave to Getsu in the morning” Miri said patting me because I was slowly falling asleep in my chair.

 

  “Okay...let's sleep.” I said standing and shaking my head.

 

 The next morning was quiet for the most part, with everyone saying goodbye and hugging before we left.

 

  “We'll see you guys again eventually.” I said smiling at my brother.

 

  “Yeah. We'll come and visit when ever none of us are busy.” Miri said showing the peace sign.

 

  “Let's go...I'm excited to start on this hideout.” Sooyun said bouncing while hugging Hyun Jae.

 

  “Noona...to much bouncing...” Hyun Jae said smiling at his older sister.

 

  “Sorry...” Sooyun said letting go of him.

 

  “Let's go...it takes four days to get there...and that is with running.” Jihan said looking at her brother and nodding before turning around and leaving.

 

  “I'm never gonna get used to their language...” Hyun Jung said standing beside her brother.

 

  “No one is.” Hana said smiling before hugging her brother and then leaving behind Jihan.

 

  “See you guys later.” I said before we all left waving.

 

  “BYE!” all the guys shouted before we were out of sight.

 

 The four days went by pretty fast since we ran the entire way and avoided any kind of conflict.

 

  “Is that it ahead?” Sooyun asked looking in front of us on the boat.

 

  “Yep...that it Getsugakure.” Jihan said nodding.

 

  “I can't wait to go decorating shopping.” Miri said bouncing a little.

 

  “Unnie...do you have a palace or something that will be turned into the hideout?” Hana asked looking at Jihan.

 

  “Neh. My father owned a small palace. It has at least thirty rooms and all those rooms have restrooms attached for privacy. After my parents past away I moved out of it and just stayed in the hotel that Miri and Chaeri found me in. It might need some cleaning, seeing as I left it and so did all of the maids and cooks.” Jihan said shrugging.

 

  “I can be a cook...I can go grocery shopping.” Hana said raising her hand.

 

  “Okay...how about Hana, Hyun Jung and HyunAe go grocery shopping, Miri, Jiwoo and Sooyun go decorating shopping, Suye and Jihan can buy the paint and what ever other housing things we'll need, like silverware and plates, and i'll clean the place.” I said showing a thumbs up.

 

 Everyone agreed, except Miri because she didn't want me cleaning alone. After much convincing she finally agreed and that was when we got off the boat.

 

  “Okay...first let's go see the palace. Then everyone can go into town and get what we need.” Jihan said leading us through a back path towards her fathers palace.

 

  “Your father really hid the palace when he had it made...” I said as we walked along the edge of the island.

 

  “Because of constant threat of him being overthrown, we had to hide the palace...so my father made it near the way back of the island and only those who knew the way would be able to get there...with out dying.” Jihan said looking forward.

 

  “That's why you wanted to show us where it was first.” Miri said looking at the flowers.

 

  “Is there a way here through a safer route?” Sooyun asked looking around.

 

  “Yeah. I just took this way because I don't want people to see us just yet.” Jihan said smiling creepily.

 

 We arrived at the palace and Jihan showed everyone the front door.

 

  “Do you have the key?” I asked looking at Jihan.

 

  “Remember the necklace I was wearing during the Luna Festival?” she asked looking at Miri and I.

 

  “Yes.” Miri said nodding.

 

  “That's the key.” she said taking the necklace out from behind her shirt and opening the door.

 

  “Okay. For Suye and Jihan....don't buy furniture yet. We can all do that maybe tomorrow. For now I just want to clean, paint and decorate.” I said smiling.

 

  “Alright...let's go. Be careful cleaning unnie.” Miri said before everyone turned and took the safer way into town.

 

  “Alrighty now.” I mumbled to myself.

 

 I closed my eyes and concentrated on the surrounding area before opening them back up. Soon enough I had my helping hands and we began cleaning. Some animals cleaned the kitchen, others the dinning room, and more in each room. I cleaned up the living room after finding old cleaning supplies.

 

 After the animals said that they were all done I went around and checked everything, including the bedrooms and their conjoined restrooms, before I told the animals they were free to leave.

 

  “UNNIE?!?! We are back!” Miri yelled echoing the palace.

 

  “I'll be right down.” I yelled running down the four flights of stairs.

 

  “It's so shiny.” Hana said rubbing her finger across the stairs and looked at her clean finger.

 

  “All of you are back so fast.” I said finally reaching the bottom.

 

  “We all met up at the center of town before coming back.” Hyun Jung said smiling while holding onto some grocery bags.

 

  “Okay...Hyun Jung, Hana and HyunAe, you guys can go and put those things away in the kitchen. The rest of us will start organizing thing and bringing things where they belong.” I said smiling before the three left to the kitchen.

 

 It took us the rest of the day to finish painting the inside of the palace, leaving the outside alone, and putting up a few decorations. After we were all done we fell asleep in the living room together.

 

…..their first mission as a group was to work on the palace together!!!....I won't show the inside of the palace yet because it isn't done, but I can show you the outside for now.

 

Outside of the palace: http://i61.tinypic.com/2yw5yjl.jpg