Onward to Gatsugakure!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mvmwvoBcHt1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_muckyo8uGA1qid2nw.pngtumblr_inline_muckyo8uGA1qid2nw.png tumblr_inline_mvmwvoBcHt1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_muckyo8uGA1qid2nw.pngtumblr_inline_muckyo8uGA1qid2nw.pngtumblr_inline_mvmwvoBcHt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_muckyo8uGA1qid2nw.pngtumblr_inline_muckyo8uGA1qid2nw.pngtumblr_inline_mvmwvoBcHt1qid2nw.gif

 

Ch.11

 

“Onward to Getsugakure!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “After lunch can I see you and Miri in my office?” Chung Gi asked me.

 

  “We kind of already knew that would happen, so yes we will be there after lunch.” I said smiling before entering the kitchen with Miri who waited.

 

~Now~

 

  “How long do you think it'll take to find her?” Miri asked as she walked into my room after the meeting.

 

  “I don't know. From what I understand, Getsu isn't a very big village so it shouldn't be to hard. Just need to find a tall girl with light blue highlights, how hard can that be?” I asked zipping up my bag.

 

  “Already packed?” she asked looking at my traveling bag.

 

  “No stocking for the winter. Yeah i'm packed, you?” I said sarcastically before asking her about her packing.

 

 According to Chung Gi, the new moon was happening soon which would be the perfect time to find our first member because that's when her powers are strongest.

 

  “Haha very funny. But sadly, no I am not. Came help me please?” she asked me using puppy dog eyes.

 

  “Damn panda.” I said before following her to her room.

 

  “You fall for it every time.” she said laughing as she pulled out her black and purple bag.

 

  “Is everything yu got purple?” I asked going to her closet.

 

  “Purple, black, and white.” she said shrugging.

 

  “At least you go multiple shades...mine is subdued to light pinks...I have no dark pink stuff.” I said sadly before pulling out a few shirts that I liked.

 

  “That's because another one of our members has pink, we had to separate your guys' color somehow.” Miri said coming up behind me.

 

  “Yeah. Do you have any dresses?” I asked digging in her closet again.

 

  “In the wayyyy back.” she said obviously showing how she didn't really care for dresses.

 

  “Don't worry, you only have to wear one. The lunar festival happens the day we are there and we have to be formal apparently.” I said shrugging before picking out a dress I really liked, out of the three or four she actually had.

 

 After getting her dress I got her three pairs of shorts and a purple skirt with knee length leggings. I of course made her choose her own undergarments, since I was pretty sure she could do that herself.

 

 “Let's go get some sleep. It's almost midnight and we leave around six.” I said getting ready to leave the room when Miri called out to me.

 

  “Can you sleep in here tonight? I still hate sleeping alone.” Miri said looking at her big room.

 

  “Why not sleep with Myon....never mind. You know all you have to do is ask and I will stay.” I said moving to hug her.

 

  “I know. Never ask me to sleep with my twin again. The hotel was weird enough.” she said shuddering in my arms, causing me to laugh.

 

  “Let's get some sleep panda.” I said tucking her in before climbing in on the other side.

 

  “Good..morning unnie.” Miri said before falling asleep.

 

  “Good morning panda.” I said with a smile before falling asleep.

 

 Unknown to them, Hyun Ki was watching them the entire time with a smile on his face.

 

~Wake up~

 

  “CHOI CHAE RIN WAKE YOUR UP!” Miri screamed and continuously shook me.

 

  “Okay...I'm up.” I mumble moving out of bed.

 

 I looked up at Miri and saw her with her hair up in buns on both sides of her head. She was wearing a light purple short sleeved top that went to her thighs, black shorts underneath, black ninja sandals, purple strap around her thigh holding a kunai and her jacket tied around her waist. Along with that she had two swords strapped to her back.

 

  “How do I look?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “Nicely done my ninja panda.” I said laughing before getting out of the bed.

 

  “Go shower and get dressed. I'll make Hyun Jae cook breakfast so we can eat before leaving.” Miri said before walking out of her room.

 

  “Yes mother.” I said to myself laughing, before making my way to my room.

 

 Took me thirty minutes to get ready, since I had to make sure I had everything...and it took me forever to find something I could agree on. I decided to wear my hair up in a ponytail, with a one sleeve shoulder pink shirt, with the one sleeve being long and the shirt going to my thighs, with black shorts underneath, and a pair of black boots. I had a black wrap on my arm that was bare, my anti-konoha headband around my neck, a sword on my back, and two kunai hidden under my shirt and strapped to each side of my leg.

 

 After using a concealing jutsu to conceal my bag, I went to the kitchen.

 

  “That's mah y woman.” Miri shouted when I walked in, causing me to laugh at her.

 

  “Looks like you guys plan to be gone for a few days.” Hyun Ki said pointing at Miri's bag since she hasn't concealed it yet.

 

  “For about two weeks actually. Afterwards we'll be back.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “Okay. Unnie eat now so that we can leave. Ki Ki, stop hitting on my woman before I tell Chung Gi.” Miri said showing him tongue.

 

  “Uhuh.” Hyun Ki said before telling us to be careful and then walking away.

 

  “Okay let's go Miri.” I said before quickly concealing her bag and handing her the ring.

 

 When we conceal out bags we just turn them into rings so that it's near impossibly to loose them.

 

  “Be back in a few weeks. Bye everyone.” Miri and I said waving to everyone before heading out.

 

~No POV~

 

  “Where are they heading first?” Hyun Jae asked looking at his leader after the two girls were out of site.

 

  “I don't know. Chaeri is choosing who they find first.” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

  “That's cool. I wonder what she's like...” Hyun Jae said walking back into the hideout.

 

  “I do to.” Chung Gi said backing away and into the hideout.

 

~Chaeri POV~

 

  “How long will it take to get there?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “Running, maybe two days. Walking, around four days.” I said looking over at her as we casually strolled through the jungle.

 

  “Running it is.” Miri said laughing before taking off.

 

  “Damn panda child.” I said shaking my head before following.

 

~Time skip, arrival at Gatsu~

 

  “Chung Gi lied....this place is nowhere near small.” Miri said as soon as we stepped off the boat.

 

  “You are right on that. Let's go find a place to stay, I'm tired and need to shower after all that running.” I said slowly walking into the village with Miri holding the bottom of my jacket.

 

  “I wonder how we'll find her, or if she'll put up a fight.” Miri said as she slowly walked behind me.

 

  “I have no idea...but she isn't much younger than me, so there is a possibility.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Yeah, let's just hope it's not that bad.” Miri said as we walked in front of a giant hotel.

 

  “My brother better be glad the boys always do missions that pay a lot of money.” I said before entering the hotel.

 

  “For how many?” the woman at the front desk asked.

 

  “Just two.” I said showing her two on my fingers and smiling.

 

  “Two beds or one bed?” she asked again.

 

 Miri and I looked at each other before shrugging.

 

  “Just one is fine.” Miri replied.

 

  “Okay. On the sixth floor at the very end on your right.” she said handing me the key.

 

  “Thank you.” Miri and I said bowing before we headed towards the elevators.

 

  “It's a good thing not many people know of GEMS yet.” I whispered.

 

  “Not yet.” Miri said smirking.

 

  “We still have to find the other members child. Hold thine horses.” I said laughing at her.

 

  “Bleh.” Miri said showing me tongue before the elevator dinged.

 

 As soon as we stepped out, Miri slammed straight into a body and immediately apologized.

 

  “Ah...I'm so sorry. I didn't think anyone was in the elevator.” a semi-soft,semi-deep voice said bowing back to Miri and I.

 

  “It's alright, no one was harmed...I hope. Have a good day.” I said smiling at her before grabbing Miri's hand as the girl walked into the elevator bowing again.

 

  “I'll see you around.” she said waving before the elevator door closed.

 

 Miri and I looked at each other wide eyed.

 

  “You don't think...” Miri started then mumbled off.

 

  “Yeah...I think that was her....definitely fits her description anyways.” I said staring at the elevator before snapping out of it.

 

  “That was easier than I thought.” Miri said shaking her head before we made our way to our room.

 

  “Yeah...a lot easier.” I said slowly nodding.

 

  “Unnie...she's so tall, and pretty...and I love her eyes, they were so mysterious...and she smelt good...” Miri kept on ranting and I started to giggle causing her to stop.

 

  “Slow down Miri...No getting crushes on the members.” I said laughing at her when she glared at me.

 

  “Hush it....she did smell good.” Miri said sulking.

 

  “Let's go inside and shower and get some sleep. We can find food and go looking around tomorrow since the day after is the moon festival.” I said opening the door and pushing Miri in lightly.

 

  “Fine...still don't like that I have to wear a dress.” Miri said taking off her ring and then the seal.

 

  “I know...me too. It's only one day though, so it won't kill us.” I said doing the same thing as Miri.

 

  “Don't jinx us.” Miri said looking up at me.

 

  “Yeah, yeah. Let's just shower....we stink.” I said laughing when she made a face.

 

  “I agree...” she said before pulling out the only pair of pajamas she has and I did the same before we went into the shower.

 

 Right after showering we climbed into bed and fell asleep.

 

….....Sorry for not updating yesterday guys, it was my sister's birthday so we were gone all day...but I stayed up to write it...it's almost 7am here....hope you all like it...below is pictures of how Miri and Chaeri looked, minus Chaeri's hair color (cause she has pink hair, not blonde).

 

~Pics~

 

Chaeri: http://i58.tinypic.com/11sifyq.png

 

Miri: http://i57.tinypic.com/1zbs5nd.png