Kidnapped By Block B!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b8xEMz21r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b8xEMz21r10jj7.giftumblr_ls7b91hhpS1r10jj7.gif

Ch.28

Kidnapped By Block B!


 


 


 

~Last time on SS~


 

  “We are fine....just wondering what the just happened.” Sooyun said coming out from the living room with dust on her.

 

  “Ah, my dear Chae Rin. So nice to see you again.” a creepy deep voice said causing me to freeze and squeeze Miri's hand.


 

~Now~

 

  “Why are you here Zico?" I asked glaring at him.

 

  "I wanted my woman back, so what other way than to get you myself?" He asked looking around.

 

  "Your woman? You lost that ing right when you ing cursed her you !" Miri said he voice pitch getting higher with every word.

 

  "Shut up. It's your fault she got the curse in the first place." Zico said glaring at her calmly.

 

  "Her fault?" I asked darkly, my eyes getting a darker and darker pink every second.

 

  "Chaeri, calm down." Yano said putting his hand on my shoulder.

 

  "No. Don't you dare ing blame her. Get your the out of here before I raise all hell in your pathetic life." I said moving towards him.

 

  "Remember when you wanted to be a part of it? I'm not leaving with out you. So either you come willingly or by force." He said moving around to stretch him legs.

 

  "Leave my family alone or you will regret it." I said, Shadow appearing behind Zico with a snarl on her face.

 

  "Oh, I never said I would hurt any of them. You will just come with us whether you like it or not. " Zico said stepping forward and grabbing my arm.

 

  "Step away from...-" Yano was saying before Zico froze everyone, except him and I.

 

  "Don't touch me." I said shaking off his hand.

 

  "You don't have a choice anymore Chae Rin." He said before freezing me as well.

 

~3rd person~

 

  "Let's go before the spell wears off. I already have who we came for." Zico said before disappearing.

 

 After Zico disappeared, Leeteuk was finally able to unfreeze himself and everyone else. 

 

  "Where did he take her?" Miri asked looking around rapidly.

 

  "I don't know." She never said where their hideout is.

 

  "Wouldn't it be in Konoha? They never seem to have left." Yano said looking at Miri.

 

  “How could you tell?" Gohn asked stepping forward.

 

  "They were all still wearing the leaf headbands and none of them were scratched out. Yano said pointing at his forehead protector, which was scratched straight through it.

 

  "Oh. That's the easiest way to tell then." Gohn said stepping back.

 

  "How do we get her back?" P-Goon asked looking at Leeteuk.

 

  "We fight. There is no way they'll give her back willingly, so fighting is the only option.

 

  “Then lets get ready to fight." Miri said darkly before turning and going back to Henry's room.

 

  “What she said.” Henry said before following her.

 

  “He's such a puppy.” Wonho said, shaking his head at his cousin.

 

  “Yep. Only for the panda child though.” HyunAe said laughing before walking to Xero's room.

 

  “Can someone tell me why all the girls are sleeping with males in the first place?” Myon asked looking around.

 

  “We can talk about that after we get Chaeri back.” Yano said turning around sharply and going to his room.

 

  “I think he wants his girlfriend back.” Gohn said watching Yano walk away.

 

  “I never thought you'd call her that.” Chung Gi said looking at Gohn in shock.

 

  “Just because I like her doesn't mean I'd try to mess up their relationship. I've never seen Yano so happy.” Gohn said looking at Chung Gi before looking back at where Yano disappeared.

 

  “Go talk to him Chung Gi. I don't need him breaking his room.” Leeteuk said before walking away to get ready.

 

 Chung Gi just nodded and followed after his baby sisters boyfriend, if he could even call Yano that yet. From what he knew they weren't really official.

 

  “Yano? It's Chung Gi. Can I come in?” Chung Gi asked knocking lightly on the door.

 

  “Sure hyung.” Yano said opening the door and letting Chung Gi in.

 

  “Wow...i'm so used to oppa.” Chung Gi said walking in and seeing the room in a mess.

 

  “What are you doing here?” Yano asked going back to what he was doing.

 

  “Leeteuk sent me to make sure you don't break anything.” Chung Gi said laughing.

 

  “I'm not breaking anything....I'm looking for something.” Yano said walking into the bathroom before coming back out with something in his hand.

 

  “What is that?” Chung Gi asked trying to see what Yano had brought out.

 

  “It's the necklace your sister wore. She left it here.” Yano said holding up the pink jeweled necklace.

 

  “I know you want her back Yano, but don't let anger cloud your mind when we actually go to get her.” Chung Gi said patting Yano's arm before his eyebrows furrowed.

 

  “I know. What's wrong?” Yano asked noticing the face change.

 

  “The rings. She has her ring on all the time. We can use it to track her in case they aren't in Konoha.” Chung Gi said smiling.

 

  “I forgot about those. She doesn't take it off, even when she sleeps.” Yano said looking at him.

 

  “Let's get ready. I want my sister back.” Chung Gi said patting Yano's arm before leaving.

 

  “I want my kitty back too.” Yano said before looking at his room.

 

 'What a mess....I'll clean it later.' Yano said to himself with a small shrug.

 

…....................LOL Yano....clean your room now before Riri kicks your later....hope you guys like it and sorry for editing so late...I'm in school for nine hours....so I wanted to update while I could....never updating through my phone again, that's a pain in the back side....See you next time :)