In and Out of Kirigakure!

Sapphire Sea

th_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gifth_bowboarder_mint_green.gif

Ch.14

“In and Out of Kirigakure!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

 Miri hissed at her twin before walking out the door, with me still in a death grip and Jihan slowly following behind.

 

  “What have I gotten myself into?” Jihan mumbled before Miri finally released me so that we could run it.

 

~Now~

 

  “According to Chung Gi and Myon, Kiri shouldn't be that hard to find with our abilities. I've learned not to believe them however, so we have to rely on each other to get in and out as fast as possible.” I said as we all walked leisurely through the forest.

 

  “So what is the name of our member and what does she look like?” Jihan asked walking beside us finally, instead of behind us.

 

  “Park Jiwoo. She is Yoonhye's younger sister. She has dark purple, almost black hair, and magenta eyes. We have to be very careful with her though because she can turn water into ice. Being in Kiri, that isn't so much fun if she puts up a fight.” I said looking around us.

 

 We were about a day and a half away from Kiri and already the mist was starting to thinken, making it nearly impossible to see.

 

  “This mist is the worst...” Miri mumbled squinting her eyes.

 

  “For once I agree.” Jihan said, all of us moving closer together.

 

  “Stick together, we aren't going to be alone for much longer.” I said, my eyes turning light blue.

 

  “Your eyes change also?” Jihan asked looking at me in shock.

 

 All I did was nod before I pulled out a kunai from my belt and threw it behind a tree.

 

Grunt

 

  “Got one. There are at least five or six more.” Miri said looking around quickly.

 

 My eyes went from blue to dark pink and I started to concentrate on my surroundings, trying to find Shadow.

 

  “Go.” was all I said after I located her and from then on we heard grunts one after the other.

 

  “Animal controller.” Jihan pointing out and I nodded again.

 

  “Miri are there anymore?” I asked keeping my kekkei genkai on.

 

  “No. Shadow got them all.” Miri said straightening up.

 

  “Good....let's move faster. Kiri shouldn't be that far if we got attacked.” I said before sprinting off.

 

  “Shadow?” Jihan asked confused.

 

  “We'll explain later.” Miri said signaling to following after.

 

  “Alrighty then.” Jihan mumbled before following.

 

 It took us ten minutes before we finally saw tall gates showing through the mist.

 

  “Let's hurry. I know Shadow didn't kill those men, which means we need to find Jiwoo fast.” I said slowing as we got to the gates.

 

  “Who needs to find me exactly?” a deep feminine voice asked from behind.

 

  “Oh look...ice daggers....” I mumbled looking around.

 

  “I take it you are Park Jiwoo?” Jihan asked slowly stepping forward.

 

  “I thought we established that. Question is, who are you and why do you need to find me?” Jiwoo asked starring at us darkly.

 

  “I am the leader of a group called GEMS. I would assume you've only heard of our brother group, DM.” I said stepping forward.

 

  “Ah...yes. What do you want with me?” Jiwoo asked walking into the mist.

 

  “You are a member of GEMS, either by force or willingly.” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “I'm a member of your group? That is news to me.” Jiwoo said going back to glaring.

 

  “Look, we mean no harm, but we do know you wish to see Yoonhye again.” Jihan said looking at her.

 

  “Yoonhye?” Jiwoo asked letting her guard down as all of her ice melted to the floor.

 

  “Yes. Your brother. He is a member of our brother group. All the members of GEMS and DM are siblings, only we are still gathering the members. Besides us three, you would be the fourth to join.” I said stepping towards her.

 

  “He's been so close all this time...but how come he didn't just come on his own?” Jiwoo asked looking at us with tears in her eyes.

 

  “It was a mission from the leader of DM, my older brother. He told us that we had to find the members ourselves.” I said moving slightly closer until I was in front of her.

 

  “I'll...I'll join..., but I want to see him as soon as possible.” Jiwoo said letting a tear fall.

 

  “Don't cry unnie....you'll see him soon. We need to head back to base to get your stuff anyways...all the members will be there waiting.” Miri said coming to stand next to us and cautiously hugged Jiwoo.

 

  “Okay, but we need to move fast. Hunters have sensed us. We need to leave, now.” Jiwoo said turning and running as fast as she could, and the rest of us followed behind.

 

 We reached the gates to Ame in five hours.

 

  “That was fast?” Chung Gi said with a raised eyebrow as he and Myon walked towards the gate.

 

  “Hunters...are not friendly.” I said trying to catch my breath.

 

  “Could have told you that.” Myon said laughing at his sister.

 

  “Twins?” Jiwoo asked looking at Miri and Myon.

 

  “Yep.” Jihan said nodding.

 

  “Brother and sister?” Jiwoo asked again, pointing at Chung Gi and I.

 

  “Correct.” Myon said laughing.

 

  “Where is your brother?” Jiwoo asked looking at Jihan.

 

  “Inside crying still.” Chung Gi said quietly.

 

  “Why is he crying?” Jiwoo asked looking wide eyed at Chung Gi.

 

  “I was found right before you...hardly even a week ago. My brother is a blubber even if he won't admit it.” Jihan said shrugging.

 

  “Let's go and see everyone.” Chung Gi said turning and walking towards the hideout.

 

  “Can't wait.” Jiwoo mumbled before following closely behind.

 

…...................YAY!!!!...another update!....hope you like it :)