Two of Me?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlm82k5EQ11qz4rgp.gif

Ch.3

“Two of Me?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “I guess we have no choice but to follow them.” I said shrugging before grabbing Miri's hand and bringing her in with me.

 

  “Yeah...” Miri said confused as she followed me.

 

~Now~

 

  “Why is this hotel so big and why is no one freaking out about the very obvious S-Rank missing nin?” Miri asked walking through the halls.

 

  “This place was made and is sponsored by the Sapphire Sea. This hotel was one of the seven that was built in random villages across the country.” Myon answered starring at the girl.

 

  “So how are we being roomed? I noticed that there is only two room keys.” I said rocking back and forth as we stopped and waited for the elevator.

 

  “We are going by age. Myon and Miri are stuck together and then me and you are together.” Hyun Ki said walking into the elevator when it opened.

 

  “Okay.” I said shrugging not really caring. We were used to having co-ed rooms since not all squads were just one gender, in fact, one gender squads were very rare.

 

  “What floor are we on?” Miri asked trying to make conversation in the very silent elevator.

 

  “The very top.” Hyun Ki responded almost like a whisper.

 

  "How many floors are there?” I asked looking out the back as we kept going up.

 

  “Thirty-seven.” he said again.

 

  “You know a lot about this place.” I said looking at him.

 

  “This is one of the most used hotels by the Sea.” he said shrugging.

 

  “Okay...hey look we are here.” Miri said pointing at the number counter.

 

 As soon as the door to the elevator opened they stepped out and the girls starred in awe at the top floor.

 

  “Okay. This isn't a hotel...it's my future home.” Miri said walking to the lounge area in the middle of the ten rooms that were on the floor.

 

  “I'm gonna live here with you.” I said raising my hand as a volunteer.

 

  “You two are weird. Hurry up and get a shower or something. Hyun Ki and I will show you around the village before dinner.” Myon said walking to his and Miri's shared room.

 

  “Is that his way of saying we're having a date?” I asked in mock confusion.

 

  “Go get ready.” Miri said pushing me before running into her room, leaving me to follow Hyun Ki.

 

~With Miri and Myon~

 

  “Myon?” Miri asked walking in and closing the door behind her.

 

  “Yes?” Myon asked appearing behind her making her jump.

 

  “What kind of ninja are y-...wait....WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE BED?!” Miri asked looking around the room.

 

  “It's a hotel not a house.” Myon said looking at the slightly shorter girl.

 

  “Stop checking me out or i'll tell Chaeri.” Miri said sitting down on the bed and pulling her bag into her lap so that she could look for clothes.

 

  “Go ahead. I'm not checking you out, I'm trying to read you.” he said sitting down next to her on the bed, still starring at her.

 

  “You are weird.” Miri said standing and walking to a mirror.

 

  “How so?” Myon asks following her to the mirror.

 

  “I don't know you just a-....” Miri was cut off when Myon came to stand right next to her and they were both looking in the mirror.

 

  “Miri?” Myon was confused as to why she stopped talking until looking at the mirror.

 

  “How come we look so alike?” Miri asked slowly pointing at the mirror.

 

  “I don't know....” Myon said shrugging.

 

  “When is your birthday?” Miri asked looking at him.

 

  “December 9th 1996.” Myon said looking at her face for a reaction.

 

 Miri starred at him with wide eyes before she passed out, getting caught by Myon.

 

  “Miri?” Myon started shaking her until he realized she wasn't gonna wake up and just brought her to the bed.

 

~With Hyun Ki and Chaeri~

 

  “Did you notice anything yet?” I asked closing the door behind me.

 

  “What do you mean?” Hyun Ki asked sitting on the bed.

 

  “Miri and Myon look almost identical except for the height.” I said sitting on the second bed.

 

  “I noticed. That's why I gave them the only room on this floor with one bed. They'll have to be closer to each other now.” Hyun Ki said standing up as Myon rushed into the room.

 

  “What's wrong?” I asked looking at the wide eyed boy.

 

  “Twins....I have a twin sister...” Myon said nearly dropping to the floor.

 

 “That happened faster than I thought it would.” Hyun Ki mumbled before walking to his partner.

 

  “Calm down...and where is Miri?” I asked looking around.

 

  “She's....she passed out after realizing that we looked alike.” Myon mumbled looking at the floor.

 

  “Did you at least put her on the bed?” I asked him like he was stupid.

 

  “Yes..she's on the bed.” Myon said looking up.

 

  “I'll go check her. Hyun Ki...help him or something.” I said waving my hands before walking to the other room.

 

….....................I love you?..............HyunAe unnie, sorry this is so late TT~TT..........THE TWINS HAVE BEEN FOUND THOUGH...SOOO....YAY!!!!!!!!! It's almost summer so hopefully i'll be able to update more <3