Sugar, Shortness and Dragons?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mvmwvkqLLn1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvkqLLn1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mvmwvkqLLn1qid2nw.gif

Ch.16

“ Sugar, Shortness and Dragons?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Miri, go get her things....we can let these two catch up...” I said before walking to the kitchen.

 

 It took about an hour for the five of us to finish eating, but after we were done we had to head out again to find the sixth member.

 

~Now~

 

  “I seriously need to sleep soon.” Jihan said with her usual straight face.

 

  “Me too.” Miri said, pouting right next to me.

 

  “We should be able to rest when we get to Suna. From what I know, it is pretty safe there.” I said walking slowly.

 

 After successfully adding Sooyun to the team, we were all being pretty slow about the last four members. The one we were going for now, obviously in Suna, would become our oldest member as soon as we found her and convinced her.

 

  “So what's this girls name and who is her brother?” Sooyun asked looking back at Miri and I.

 

  “Her name is HyunAe, likes to be called Melody as well. She's Wonho's sister.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “She must be really tall then.” Jiwoo said looking at us with wide eyes.

 

  “We don't know her height. The most it gives us is facial or hair type. In this case we have both. Her eyes are a dark pink and her hair is black with red tips.” I said shrugging.

 

  “I hope she isn't tall.” Miri said shrinking a little.

 

  “I do too.” Jihan said shuddering.

 

  “How old is she?” Sooyun asked as we all still continued to walk.

 

  “She will be the oldest member. Just turned twenty-one not that long ago. Sooyunnie just turned twenty, making her second oldest.” I said smiling.

 

  “Let's run it, I want to get there as fast as possible. I want to sleep for like two days.” Jihan said sighing.

 

  “Not all of us have to find her. Some of you can stay behind and chill in the hotel room if you want.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Cool. Jiwoo and I will stay out of this one. Sooyun and you two can get her.” Jihan said before running straight through Suna's gates without realizing it.

 

  “We are here already?” Jiwoo asked in surprise.

 

  “We ran the first two days...we aren't that far from them.” I said laughing at Jihan when she finally realized we were in the village.

 

  “I'm gonna find that hotel and sleep.” Jihan said grumbling to herself.

 

 We all walked for five minutes before coming to a nice hotel.

 

  “Let's stay here....I can't walk for much longer.” Miri said, grabbing my hand before pulling me through the door.

 

  “She doesn't wait for anyone does she?” Jihan asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Coming from the one who ran away as soon as she could without realizing we were already here.” Miri said sticking her out the door and showing tongue.

 

 After we all got a room key, we headed towards our rooms. Miri and I were in a room together, Jihan was by herself, and Jiwoo and Sooyun shared a room.

 

  “So...we will see you in the morning Sooyunnie, so that we can start the search.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “Yep. See you in the morning.” Sooyun said giving a small smile before entering the room with Jiwoo.

 

 Everyone fell asleep as soon as they unpacked, not knowing how long they were gonna be there.

 

~The Next Morning~

 

  “UNNIE WAKE UP!!!” Miri said yelling in my ear as she bounced on the bed.

 

  “Okay...I'm up.” I said patting her leg trying to get her to stop bouncing, before she broke the poor bed.

 

  “Sooyun is already here...hurry up.” Miri said lighting slapping my stomach.

 

  “Hi unnie.” I said sitting up and smiling at her.

 

  “Hi Chaeri. I'm not in much of a rush...so you can shower and i'll find something to find Miri.” Sooyun said smiling before walking towards the mini fridge.

 

  “Thanks.” I said, happy that someone in the group, other than me could cook.

 

 I got a nice warm shower and got dressed in my normal clothes and my jacket over my shirt, left ped.

 

  “Ready to go?” I asked coming out of the bathroom.

 

  “Are you not gonna eat something?” Miri asked looking up at me with ramen in .

 

  “Nah...” I said shaking my head.

 

  “Get over here and eat now or we aren't going anywhere.” Sooyun said showing me a bowl she already prepared for me.

 

  “Okay....” I said before walking over and taking the bowl before sitting down.

 

  “So...how are we gonna ind her exactly?” Sooyun asked sitting down in between Miri and I.

 

  “Hmmm...I'm not sure. Her kekkei genkai is to control dragons....so maybe we'll find her training.” I said shrugging.

 

  “I hope so...” Miri said in amazement.

 

  “You want to see the dragons don't you?” Sooyun asked looking at Miri and laughing.

 

  “Maybe...” Miri said looking down and scooping out the last of her ramen.

 

  “She totally does.” I said making us all laugh.

 

  “Okay..let's go.” Sooyun said smiling as we all stood up and washed our dishes in the bathroom sink.

 

 We all walked down to the main lobby and headed towards the hotels front counter.

 

  “May I help you girls with anything?” a nice lady behind the desk asked.

 

  “Do you happen to know where the biggest training spot is?” Miri asked the lady with a smile.

 

 After getting the directions from her we left right away.

 

  “Hopefully it's easier to find than the way she explained it.” I said with a sweat drop.

 

  “Me to...hopefully HyunAe will be there...”Sooyun said as we headed in the direction she said.

 

 After three rights, a left, another 4 rights and two lefts, we finally found the field....more like we saw dragons in the air and just followed where they were.

 

  “So where do you think she is.” Miri asked out loud.

 

  “May I help you guys with anything?” a short girl with dark pink, almost red eyes asked.

 

  “Ummm...we are looking for someone called HyunAe.” Miri said with a cute voice.

 

  “I am her....and you are adorable....you shall be my child.” the girl, now known as HyunAe, said before squeezing Miri in a death hug, officially freaking me and Sooyun out.

 

  “Please don't kill my panda....” I said trying to grab Miri back.

 

  “My panda child.” HyunAe said glaring.

 

  “.....She can be our panda child?” I asked with a short smile.

 

  “That...seems negotiable. So why were you three looking for me?” HyunAe asked finally letting Miri go.

 

  “Have you heard of a group called DM?” Sooyun asked moving forward.

 

  “Yes. Nine males in one group...of course i've heard of them.” HyunAe said smiling.

 

  “We are their sister group, GEMS. There are going to be nine of us as well. Us three are here and two are back at the hotel...We were hoping you would join the group as well, as the sixth and oldest member.” Miri said cutely.

 

  “Well...me and the blonde already share custody over you...and you are so cute. So yes I will join....on one condition.” HyunAe said smirking.

 

  “What would that be?” Sooyun asked raising her eyebrow.

 

  “I want candy...training with those dragons are energy draining, so I need a little pick-me-up.” HyunAe said breaking out into a giant smile.

 

  “Not more crazy people...” Sooyun said backing away.

 

  “Deal. I think Miri wants candy anyways.” I said looking at said girl, who smiled widely at me.

 

  “ALRIGHT! Off we go. There is a candy store here I love to go to....by the way..what are your names?” HyunAe asked looking at Sooyun and I.

 

  “I am Sooyun, the second oldest. The blonde is Chae Rin, or Chaeri, our leader...Miri is the co-leader.” Sooyun said standing in the back as Miri, HyunAe and I walked in the front.

 

  “Sounds cool...I like blondes.” HyunAe said smiling before linking arms with Miri and I.

 

  “Sooyunnie come join.” I said smiling at her.

 

  “Okkkaaaayyy....” Sooyun said hesitantly before linking her arm with mine.

 

  “Onwards to the candy store.” HyunAe said smiling.

 

  “If you don't mind me asking...how tall are you?” Miri asked looking at HyunAe.

 

  “I'm 4”9...pretty short compared to...never mind....oh look...candy store...” HyunAe said quickly changing the subject.

 

  “YAY!” Miri screamed before pulling HyunAe into the store with her.

 

  “She is pretty short compared to Wonho...” I said smiling at how HyunAe would react to seeing her older brother.

 

  “Let's go in...before they buy out the store.” Sooyun said scared that we would have no money left for later.

 

  “Probably a good idea.” I said walking inside to Miri and HyunAe sitting down patiently, waiting for us with one bag o candy each.

 

  “Should we be scared?” Sooyun asked leaning towards me.

 

  “Probably...” I said looking at them suspiciously before giving the store owner money and then running away pulling Sooyun with me.

 

…........................LOL XD...............hope you liked it HyunAe unnie....CH.16 done....and three more members left until the story finally kicks off :)...stay tuned :)