"But...It's girly."

Sapphire Sea

7-1.gif7-1.gif7-1.gif

Ch.9

 

“But...It's girly.”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Not sure if should be scared or not...” Myon said moving closer to Chung Gi.

 

  “Be afraid....be very afraid.” Chung Gi said laughing.

 

~Now~

 

  “OPPA?!?!” I yelled through the hideout trying to find my brother.

 

  “Riri...you should stop yelling..” Chung Gi said coming into sight with a slightly annoyed look on his face.

 

  “Meh. Anyways, do you have a sewing room?” I asked his quickly.

 

  “Yes. Why?” he asked looking at me suspiciously now.

 

  “So that Miri and I can continue on with my idea.” I said waving around three bags that had eighteen jackets in them.


  “Okay...it's on the last floor, very end, to your right.” he said giving me and Miri directions before we took off laughing.

 

  “Do you think he noticed my bags?” Miri asked waving around her two bags that were holding fabrics.

 

  “Probably, just didn't want to point it out.” I said as we stopped in front of the room.

 

  “Let's go in shall we?” Miri asked before opening the door.

 

  “This...is not a sewing room...it's a freaking store.” I said walking in and putting down my bags.

 

  “You ain't kidding...” Miri said closing the door behind me.

 

 At the end of the room there was a closet filled with all kinds of things. Pants, shorts, skirts, shirts, jackets, cloaks, yeah....pretty much everything.

 

  “Why does everything have to be black.” I said looking through the closet with a sad face.

 

  “Hides the blood.” Miri said with an evil smile.

 

  “Good one panda.” I said moving over to the sewing machines.

 

  “Let's get started...this is gonna take us forever.” Miri said sitting at one of the desks.

 

  “Okay...you do the boys' own and I'll do GEMS' own.” I said tossing her nine of the jackets.

 

  “Yes ma'am.” she said saluting.

 

  “Don't call me ma'am...I sound old.” I said making a disgusted face.

 

  “Sorry unnie.” she said back laughing as we started our work.

 

 It took us nearly three hours to finish, but we did it, especially since no one bothered us.

 

  “They look so awesome...” Miri said after we had them all hung up.

 

  “They do...wanna show my brother now?” I asked looking at all our hard work.

 

  “Let's.” She said laughing before we both walked out to get my brother.

 

  “OPPA!” I yelled again making Miri laugh.

 

  “Really Chae Rin?” Chung Gi asked coming out of the living room.

 

  “Yep...now come on...we are done with one part of my idea.” I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to the sewing room.

 

  “So what is your plan my dear sister?” Chung Gi asked as we walked into the room.

 

  “Close his eyes.” I said to Miri who automatically did it.

 

  “Is this necessary?” he asked tapping on Miri's hands.

 

  “Yes.” Miri and I said at the same time causing Chung Gi to stop poking Miri's hands.

 

  “Okay...now look.” I said right as soon as Miri moved her hands.

 

  “That was your idea?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Do you have a problem?” Miri asked darkly behind him.

 

  “No...but...it's girly...” he mumbled trying to avoid getting hit by his best friends twin.

 

  “And what?...At least they are jackets and not cloaks.” I said crossing my arms.

 

  “Okay...you got a point there. But how come there is only one?” he asked trying to look behind me.

 

  “There isn't. The rest are all hung up.” I said pointing towards the closet.

 

  “Oh...well, let's call everyone in here and get them to try on their jackets.

 

  “Okay.” Miri and I said, again, at the same time.

 

 It took all but three minutes to get everyone into the room.

 

  “I like them.” Hyun Jae said as soon as he put his on, only zipping it up half way.

 

  “Me too. Kind of makes it easy to tell us apart from the other branches.” Myon said zipping his all the way up.

 

  “That and it's kind of cool that they made it match our name. But I have a question.” Hyun Ki said only zipping his half way like Hyun Jae.

 

  “What is that?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “What about your group? Are you gonna have jackets as well?” he asked looking at Miri and I.

 

 Miri and I shared a big smile before moving to the closet.

 

  “Okay...now everyone close your eyes, anyone caught peeking has to make their own food for the next two weeks.” Miri said making sure everyone closed their eyes before we took ours out and put it on. 

 

  “TADAH!” we said at the same time causing everyone to open their eyes.

 

  “That's cool...and a lot more girly than ours.” Chung Gi said slightly happier about DM's jackets.

 

  “What about the other members that you still have to look for? Did you make theirs?” Myon asked looking at me.

 

  “Yes, but you don't get to see theirs until they are here and wearing them. Yes they do all have their own shapes.” I said smiling at my brother.

 

 Only my brother, the twins and I knew who the female members were, which is why I have to stay silent about it.

 

  “Let's all go have dinner...apparently there is still another half to this idea of hers.” Chung Gi said before slowly pushing the members out of the room.

 

  “Nice way to cover the others.” Chung Gi said silently before following.

 

  “Let's go.” I said smiling to Miri as we both zipped our jackets up half way.

  

…........hehe so jackets....and there is another half...so those who have seen Naruto might know what it is...bellow I will put up the pics of what the jackets look like and of course it only has DM's, Miri's and mine, but I will let you know the other shapes since I don't plan to actually make the remaining seven.

 

Shapes:

 

Light Pink Heart- Chaeri

Purple Star- Miri

Sapphire Blue Crescent Moon- Unknown

Light Green Cloud- Unknown

Red Teardrop- Unknown

Dark Pink Butterfly- Unknown

Light Blue Diamond- Unknown

Yellow Flower- Unknown

Dark Green Lightning Bolt- Unknown

 

Pictures:

 

DM's Jacket- http://i57.tinypic.com/25zgxow.jpg

 

Chaeri's Jacket- http://i57.tinypic.com/122omqt.png

 

Miri's Jacket- http://i59.tinypic.com/29uzu5t.png