"What Are These For?"

Sapphire Sea

th_bowboarder_pink_light.gifth_bowboarder_lavender.gifth_bowboarder_pink_light.gifth_bowboarder_lavender.gifth_bowboarder_pink_light.gif

Ch.10

 

“What Are These For?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Nice way to cover the others.” Chung Gi said silently before following.

 

  “Let's go.” I said smiling to Miri as we both zipped our jackets up half way.

 

~Now~

 

 It was the morning after we had given everyone their jackets, and I was proud to see everyone walking around with them on.

 

  “Chaeri unnie let's go. The other half of the idea should be done by now.” Miri said appearing behind me with her jacket zipped half way up and a purple shirt that matched the stars underneath.

 

  “Oh right. Let me shower real fast...we can eat out in town.” I said running back to my room and showering real quick.

 

 It was a good thing Hyun Ki knew of my obsession over pink and got me shirts in nearly every shade. It took me a little longer to find a shade that matched the hearts on my jacket, but when I did I automatically got it on and ran out of my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

 

  “No need to rush...I don't think they are going to run away.” Miri said laughing as I came in zipping up my jacket.

 

  “I know...but i'm hungry.” I said laughing before grabbing her hand and leaving.

 

  “Wait, where are you two going?” Chung Gi asked appearing behind us.

 

  “Other half of the idea is done, so we are going to pick it up.” I said looking at my brother. He looked so unreal in the jacket, maybe because the diamonds brought out his naturally blue eyes.

 

  “Okay, just remember that you need to start searching soon.” he said before waving goodbye to us.

 

  “How can we not remember when he tells us all the time?” Miri said sarcastically and I laughed as we walked towards the town.

 

  “Okay, but the real question here. Should we eat first or get the rings?” I asked Miri, pretending to weigh the options in my hands.

 

  “Food.” Miri said pointing to her stomach.

 

  “Food it is.” I said pulling her towards my favorite food place in the town.

 

 For only the third day in Ame, people really caught on quick and saw me as a dang goddess. It kind of creeped me out when they bowed.

 

  “Welcome back. Would you like your usual?” the woman who owned the shop asked.

 

  “Yes please.” I said smiling as Miri and I sat down.

 

 It took us twenty minutes and afterwards we paid and then left.

 

  “Oh yeah...unnie, where did Chhaya go?” Miri asked wondering where my faithful companion, I guess that's what she can be considered, went.

 

  “She's around here somewhere, probably doing things for Chung Gi.” I said smiling when I felt her presence near by.

 

  “She's near us isn't she?” Miri said with a straight face.

 

  “Yep.” I said laughing.

 

  “I knew it.” Miri said laughing as well.

 

  “We are here already.” I said looking up at the shop sign we stopped in front of.

 

  “Let's go get the stuff and then head home. Chung Gi probably wants us to start searching tomorrow.” Miri said walking in with me following behind.

 

  “Hello. You are just in time. We just finished packaging up your orders.” the worker said before going to the back and coming back with a small bag.

 

  “Thank you.” Miri and I said bowing before taking our leave.

 

  “That was fast.” I said straight out.

 

  “Going in and coming back out?” Miri asked.

 

  “Yep. Let's head home, it's gonna rain.” I said looking at the sky.

 

  “Shocker.” Miri said making us both laugh.

 

 After returning home we found everyone waiting in the living room.

 

  “So when can we see it?” Hyun Ki asked as I quickly hid the bag.

 

  “Yeah. The bag is so small...is it matching key chains or something?” Myon asked looking at me and his twin.

 

  “Close.” Miri said staring at her brother.

 

  “Sooo....can we see it?” Chung Gi asked trying to make us go faster.

 

  “Geesh...and people say girls are the impatient ones.” I said rolling my eyes.

 

  “Everyone line up.” Miri said, making everyone quickly move to for a line.

 

  “We are ninja, not military.” I said laughing.

 

  “Eh.” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

 Miri took the bag from me and began shuffling in it before pulling out the first ring, which was, quite interestingly, her twins own.

 

  “Rings?” Myon asked looking at it after his sister handed it to him.

 

  “Yep.” I said nodding as Miri continued to pass the out.

 

 When it finally got to the end of DM, Miri searched for ours and handed me mine.

 

  “So...what are these for?” Chung Gi asked looking at them.

 

 After he said that I smiled and pressed the light pink gem in the middle of my ring and soon everyone's rings lit up.

 

  “Press them.” I told them, and they all pressed them.

 

 After everyone had pressed theirs a hologram of each of us appeared.

 

  “Communication. It doesn't matter where we are or what time of day, just press the gem and say a name and the persons gem will in turn blink and after they press it, you can speak to each other through the hologram.” I explained and then pressed the gem again.

 

  “Then press it again and the person dissapears?” Hyun Ki asked looking at me.

 

  “Yep. When we do group calls, if the caller hangs up it disconnects everyone, but if one of the other members hang up, then the call continues, just with out that person." Miri said making the boys nod.

 

  “So cool...” Hyun Jae mumbled looking at his rings.

 

  “Are all of them the same color?” Myon asked looking at everyone's rings.

 

  “Yes, except for GEMS' own, since we are color and shape coded.” I said nodding.

 

  “How did Miri tell ours apart then?” Hyun Ki asked.

 

  “Take them off and look inside.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Engraved names.” Chung Gi said smiling with out even taking his off.

 

  “You got it bro.” I said high fiving him.

 

  “So...lunch anyone?” Miri asked, right as her's and Myon's stomachs growled, making everyone laugh.

 

  “After lunch can I see you and Miri in my office?” Chung Gi asked me.

 

  “We kind of already knew that would happen, so yes we will be there after lunch.” I said smiling before entering the kitchen with Miri who waited.

 

…....ehehehe HyunAe unnie guessed it right when she messaged me asking if it was rings, so good job unnie!! tumblr_inline_mn41t56RXl1qz4rgp.gif huehuehue....and the two GEMS members have a meeting with Chung Gi and i'm sure we all know what he is gonna say, so stay tuned for the next chapter tumblr_inline_mn41t6MHXW1qz4rgp.gif