The Official Meeting?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.giftumblr_inline_mfxa15uzPl1rd20bk.gif

Ch.26

“The Official Meeting?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Is that a nice way to tell me I looked ed up?” I asked looking up at him, just noticing how close our faces actually were.

 

  “No. You really do look tired. Let's sleep.” he said kissing my forehead before we both fell asleep.

 

~Now~

 

  “Kitty wake up.” Yano said lightly shaking me.

 

  “I don't wanna.” I said pulling his arm and making him land back next to me before I snuggled into him.

 

  “You know Miri will kill me if she sees us like this?” Yano said looking down at me.

 

  “No she won't. You have the burn mark...which means you are connected to me some how.” I said quietly.

 

  “I want to know how i'm connected to you.” Yano said looking away.

 

  “Currently by arms and legs.” a deep voice said from the door.

 

  “Hi Kiki.” I said lifting my arms and waving.

 

  “Hi Chaeri.” Hyun Ki said from the door.

 

  “Hyun Ki...?” Yano asked confused, trying to detach himself from Chaeri, and failing miserably.

 

  “Hyun's older brother and Donghae's younger brother.” I said patting his arm before getting up.

 

  “Oh yeah. You should probably change...” Yano whispered in my ear making me shudder.

 

  “Okay...i'll be back. Hyun Ki, be nice.” I said before going to the restroom and change.

 

 It took me a while because I decided to take a shower.

 

  “I came to see how you were.” Miri said sitting on the bed, with Yano sitting near her and a pouting Hyun Ki in a corner.

 

  “I'm fine Miri...I don't even know what caused it last night.” I said walking towards her and sitting on Yano's lap.

 

  “Unnie...” Miri was about to get mad until I cut her off.

 

  “Obviously he is important to me. He is the only other person besides you to get burned. Starting to think I have to marry his blonde now.” I said with a straight face while Miri fell over laughing when Yano froze.

 

  “I heard marry and that isn't happening while i'm alive.” Chung Gi said walking in.

 

  “I've only seen Kiki....where are the rest?” I asked looking at him, not moving from where I was.

 

  “Myon is crying because he found out I was hiding.” Miri said sitting up straight.

 

  “The rest are talking to their siblings...apparently multiple siblings.” Chung Gi said before leaving the room.

 

  “Chaeri....are you okay?” Gohn asked poking his head in.

 

  “Okay...how many guys here like Chaeri?” Hyun Ki asked glaring.

 

  “Only every male in this room.” Miri said standing up.

 

 Gohn, Hyun Ki and Yano looked at each other before looking away.

 

  “Get out you two. Chaeri you can wait for Yano to be done getting ready, while I get everyone in the meeting hall prepared.” Miri said leaving while pulling Hyun Ki and Gohn out with her.

 

  “Do I really have to tell everyone?” I asked wincing.

 

  “Sadly, yes. The amount of power you released last night scared everyone. They'll want answers, but Miri and I will be standing with you.” Yano said coming near me and rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

 

 I went to look up at him and smile, but I failed to realize he was about to kiss my forehead like he did last night and he ended up kissing my lips causing both of us to pull away because we got burnt.

 

  “Sorry...” I mumbled looking down.

 

  “It's okay...Chaeri, you have a crescent moon scar near your lip now...” Yano said rubbing my lip line causing me to look up.

 

  “You do to.” I said poking it.

 

  “Well....that'll take a lot of explaining to Miri.” Yano said catching my hand to poke it again.

 

  “Go get ready before someone comes to get us.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “I will eventually.” Yano said shrugging before pulling me closer and kissing me full on, this time neither of us getting burnt.

 

  “Okay...now go.” I said pushing him towards the restroom.

 

  “Okay...just wait on the bed.” he said before walking into the restroom.

 

 He took only ten minutes and by then Miri had come in to check what was taking so long.

 

  “What happened to your lip?” Miri asked poking at the burn.

 

  “Long story...” I mumbled flopping on the bed.

 

  “Very long.” Yano said coming out fully dressed.

 

  “Okay, explain now or I kill one of you.” Miri said glaring at the matching scar.

 

  “I went to look at him and didn't realize how close he was , we ended up kissing, both got burnt and tadah....burn marks.” I said pointing at both mine and Yano's burn marks.

 

  “So when do I prepare a wedding?” Miri asked laughing.

 

  “Wuh?” I asked looking at her wide eyed.

 

  “Well I can't kill him and obviously he is important to you in...that way, so I might as well plan a wedding.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “Not yet.” I said laughing before tapping Yano's face since he spaced out.

 

  “Let's go before more people come.” Yano said shaking his head before heading out, holding my hand the entire way.

 

 It took forever for everyone to get acquainted until Leeteuk finally brought up the subject of last night.

 

  “That would be Miri and I who tell you guys what happen.” I said standing up with Miri while everyone else, except Yano, sat down.

 

  “Why is Yano standing then?” Eunhyuk asked looking at him.

 

  “Because he is apart of it now as well.” Miri said before I started the story.

 

 I told everyone the same this I told Yano and the others last night before Miri continued on and by the end everyone was still confused as to how Yano was apart of it.

 

  “Remember the tattoo I told you about? It only burned Miri, the very first time I was in the process of changing. Now, Yano has a burn as well.” I said grabbing Miri's had and Yano's arm and showing everyone the marks.

 

  “How come Yano has the mark on his lip?” Gohn asked noticing it.

 

  “Miri can tell you that.” I said stepping back and hiding while she told everyone.

 

  “I call wedding planner.” Sooyun yelled.

 

  “I'm gonna do food.” Hana said happily.

 

  “I never agreed to this.” Chung Gi said pouting.

 

  “Can we go back to your room now?” I whispered to Yano.

 

  “Yeah....” he said holding onto my hand before we slipped out of the room.

 

  “My members are strange....” I said shaking my head when we entered the room.

 

  “Mine are very silent...” Yano mumbled locking the door.

 

  “Can we go back to sleep?” I asked jumping onto the bed.

 

  “If you want.” Yano said taking off his shirt.

 

 I quickly hid under the blanket to cover my eyes.

 

  “You can come back out now, I'm covered with the blanket.” he said laughing.

 

  “Okay.” I said popping out of the blanket.

 

 Yano laughed when I came out and kissed me causing me to shreak.

 

  “Don't do that.” I said freaking out.

 

  “Why not? You caused it first.” he said laughing at me.

 

  “That's irrelevant...” I mumbled before he grabbed my waist and kissed me again.

 

 It didn't take long after that for us both to fall asleep, ignoring the death threats coming from Chung Gi.

 

…............................anyways........at least something happened between them finally and Yano is being a tease about it....hope you liked it :D