Conversations Go Farther

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mfxa0tFqWg1rd20bk.gif

Ch.25

“Conversations Go Farther.”

 

~Last time on SS~


  “Okay saranghae.” Miri said showing a heart sign.

 

 I showed it back before we went into a hall with a bunch of doors.

 

~Now~

 

  “So...how come you and Miri are so close?” Yano asked closing the door behind him.

 

  “After my parents died and my brother disappeared, I stayed with Miri and her family a lot as a child. We grew up and learned everything, experienced everything together.” I said sitting on his bed.

 

  “Oh, sorry about your parents.” Yano said opening his closet and taking out a shirt.

 

  “It's okay. Miri and her family raised me to be strong. Miri and I awoke our kekkei genkai's at the same time and trained together with them.” I said smiling.

 

  “Sounds like you and her are inseparable...that explains the threats towards me.” he said tossing the shirt to me.

 

  “You could say that....pretty much any male to every come near me has had to deal with that.” I said standing with the shirt in hand.

 

  “She's very protective. The restroom is that door to your left.” Yano said pointing at said door.

 

  “Only because of past problems...but that can be a convo for another time.” I said before disappearing into the restroom.

 

 With me leaving Yano to his thoughts, I was left with mine as well as I changed. Putting on the giant shirt and my shorts, effectively covering the scar on my back.

 

  “You sure take a long time to get dressed.” Yano said sitting in the bed with his lower body covered by the blanket.

 

  “You try being a girl.” I said showing tongue at him before getting into the bed with him.

 

  “No thank you. To much problems.” Yano said said laughing before laying down.

 

  “We aren't that problematic.” I said laying down and facing him.

 

  “Let's sleep...the rest of the guys will be here tomorrow and then we'll be busy.” Yano said looking at me before closing his eyes.

 

  “Goodnight.” I said smiling before falling asleep.

 

  “Goodnight Kitty.” he mumbled before falling asleep as well.

 

~W/ Miri and Henry~

 

  “So is there a reason you and Chaeri are really protective over each other?” Henry asked sitting on his bed.

 

  “Past problems. No one is able to know except her and I or it can cause problems later on.” Miri said looking at him.

 

  “Do you need a shirt to sleep in?” he asked standing and going to his closet.

 

  “Yes...thank you.” Miri said catching the shirt that Henry tossed her.

 

  “You're welcome.” Henry said smiling.

 

  “Chaeri and Yano already fell asleep.” Miri mumbled to herself, but Henry heard her.

 

  “How can you tell?” Henry asked making Miri jump.

 

  “I just do...Chaeri and I are connected...like twins, but not blood twins.” she said standing up and looking around.

 

  “Restroom is that door.” Henry said pointing at a door next to the closet.

 

  “Thanks...” Miri mumbled before going in and changing.

 

 It took three minutes before Miri came back out and ran towards Yano's room.

 

  “MIRI?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!” Henry yelled after her, but she ignored him.

 

~W/ Chaeri and Yano~

 

 Both Yano and I had been sleeping peacefully before a strange heat came over me and I couldn't think straight anymore.

 

  “Chaeri....are you okay?” Yano asked sitting up and looking at me.

 

  “Move...move from me...” I said growling before holding my head in between my knees.

 

  “Why? What's wrong? Maybe I can help.” Yano said trying to put his arm on my shoulder, but I moved off the bed and sat on the floor.

 

  “No one can help me...i need Miri.” I said looking around wildly before my mind went blank.

 

~3rd person~

 

  “I can't get to her fast....just tell me what's wrong.” Yano said getting onto the floor and kneeling in front of her.

 

  “I said move from me.” Chaeri growled in a deep voice.

 

  “I'm sure we've established that isn't going to happen...Chaeri, why are your eyes red?” Yano said trying to lift up her face to look closer at her.

 

  “Move back from her Yano.” Miri said running into the room.

 

  “Why? What is happening to her?” Yano asked standing slowly before Chaeri grabbed his arm.

 

  “Chae Rin let him go.” Miri said with her eyes turning dark purple.

 

  “What is going on?” Gohn asked running into the room.

 

  “Stay back before you get hurt.” Miri said holding out an arm to keep Gohn from passing her.

 

  “What is wrong with my sister?” Chung Gi asked running in and nearly slamming into Gohn.

 

  “CAN WE PLAY FIFTY QUESTIONS LATER?!?” Miri screamed causing everyone, including Chaeri to just and look directly at Miri.

 

  “Wow...” Gohn said stepping back a little.

 

  “Why is there so much power...-” Henry asked coming in before Gohn covered his mouth.

 

  “Miri...” Chaeri groaned squeezing Yano's arm harder.

 

  “Chaeri let go on Yano's arm before you break it.” Miri said stepping forward until she was next to Yano.

 

  “Don't touch him.” Chaeri growled at Miri, when she went to raise her hand.

 

 Miri slowly went into Chaeri's mind and began calming her down.

 

  “Miri...ah....IT HURT'S!” Chaeri screeched letting go of Yano's hand, who immediately dropped to the ground to lift her up and put her on the bed.

 

  “You really don't listen do you?” Miri asked glaring at Yano.

 

  “Nope and I don't plan to move from her either.” Yano said holding Chaeri close to him as she continued to thrash around.

 

  “Fine. Hold her tighter and try to constrict her struggling.” Miri said calming down so that she could do the same to Chaeri.

 

 Yano held Chaeri tight and as close to his body as he possibly could before he got burnt on his arm where his arm was on Chaeri's back.

 

  “What is this?” Yano asked looking at the glowing pink moon on his arm.

 

  “I'll explain later.” Miri said concentrating on Chaeri who had begun to stop struggling.

 

  It only took a few more seconds before Chaeri had gone completely still and her eyes have returned to normal.

 

  “Now can someone tell me what happened to my sister?” Chung Gi asked moving toward Chaeri, who sat up, but stayed leaning against Yano.

 

~Chaeri P.O.V~

 

  “I'll...tell you.” I said leaning against Yano while holding my head.

 

  “Okay...” Yano said adjusting himself so that he could hold my waist.

 

  “I was fifteen and it was the first time Miri and I ever fought...I ran away from her house and got involved with the wrong people. I was with them for five months before one of them back stabbed me....literally. When it happened....my body changed rapidly and I became out of control. Miri was there when I was stabbed and tried to keep me calm. When she first touched me, she got burned and ended up with the exact same scar that Yano now has on his arm...only hers in on her palm. She used her kekkei genkai on me and was able to calm me down...Miri can tell you the rest...” I said leaning against Yano while touching the burn mark.

 

 Miri showed everyone the burn on her hand before continuing.

 

  “She had began to turn into a very wild animal, a wolf in particular. The male who stabbed her, cursed her forever with this...that is why I hate men being around her....and I told Henry early that me and her are twins, but not by blood....this is how I knew she was asleep.” Miri said looking at the males in the room.

 

 Gohn, Yano, Chung Gi and Henry looked pissed and Miri just continued to stare at us.

 

  “UNNIE!....Miri....did it happen again?” Hyun Jung asked running into the room.

 

  “She's fine now Hyun...go back to sleep.” Miri said sitting down next to me.

 

  “This has happened before?” Chung Gi asked looking in shock.

 

  “Since the accident four years ago...this is the fifth time it's happened, but only the second time where someone's touched her and got burned.” Miri said looking at the burn on Yano's arm.

 

  “Everyone...go to sleep and we'll continue in the morning...Chaeri needs to sleep.” Yano said sitting up so that he could lay me down.

 

  “He's right....Chaeri is fine now and she's never had it happen more than once at a time so we don't have to worry. Let's get some rest.” Miri said rubbing my leg before shooing everyone out of the room.

 

  “See you in the morning Miri...” I said silently snuggling into the blanket.

 

  “I'll see you in the morning Kitty.” Miri said leaving, pushing everyone out with her.

 

  “Chaeri...how exactly did you get stabbed?” Yano asked climbing over me to get back onto the bed.

 

  “The group I was with told me to stay away from Miri. For the majority of those five months I did...but I couldn't stay away from my best friend anymore...so we met. The group found out and a fight happened. That's when I was stabbed...the guy who stabbed me had a kekkei genkai affiliated with magic and curses....and he gave me that.” I said looking at the pillow, not facing Yano.

 

  “Hey...you can look at me...I'm not mad at you.” Yano said grabbing me and turning me to face him.

 

  “I was facing the other way because I don't like people seeing me that way. The burn apparently alerts the person who has it when the change will happen...Miri would always move me to a quiet, secluded place.” I said looking down with tears in my eyes.

 

  “Let's go to sleep....please don't cry.” Yano said lifting up my head and wiping my eyes.

 

  “You heard Miri...you are only the second one to get the scar from touching me during the change.” I said looking directly at the burn on his arm.

 

  “It's okay...It means we are now connected some how. Now i'll know when you are in trouble as well. But...why is it a moon?” Yano asked looking at it, keeping his hand on my cheek.

 

  “Because I have a tattoo similar to it right next to the scar...the tattoo starts to heat up and burns when I start to change...which is why it happens when I get touched.” I said lifting my hand to my cheek to hold his hand.

 

  “Can I see it?” Yano asked stiffening when he asked the question.

 

  “It's okay...don't freak out.” I said sitting up with him before turning and having him lift the back of my shirt.

 

 He suddenly ran his hand on the scar making me jump.

 

  “Kitty....does the scar usually glow?” Yano asked looking at it.

 

  “No...Miri never looked at it after she calms the transformation...what color is it?” I asked when he put the shirt down.

 

  “Same color as the glow my burn had.” Yano said looking at his burn again.

 

  “That's another thing that is weird....Miri's own glowed, but her's was a goldish color..not pink.” I mumbled laying back down and facing him.

 

  “Maybe i'm special.” he said making me laugh for the first time since the near change.

 

  “You are indeed.” I mumbled before closing my eyes.

 

  “Let's sleep now...you look tired.” Yano said laying next to me and wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

 

  “Is that a nice way to tell me I looked ed up?” I asked looking up at him, just noticing how close our faces actually were.

 

  “No. You really do look tired. Let's sleep.” he said kissing my forehead before we both fell asleep.

 

…................wow........plot was made XD..........well hope you liked my trolling >:).....hehe see you guys next time.