Chaeri and Chung Gi Go In For A Meeting!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mlb1uwKgQo1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1uwKgQo1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1uwKgQo1qz4rgp.giftumblr_inline_mlb1uwKgQo1qz4rgp.gif

Ch.21

“Chaeri and Chung Gi Go In For A Meeting!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Let's go watch a movie and then go to sleep.” Sooyun said looking for something to play.

 

 We ended up watching a few episodes of 'Dream High' before falling asleep in the living room.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been nearly a week since we started to settle into the palace and finally we got some kind of letter from an animal my brother sent.

 

  “Chaeri unnie...you got a letter from your brother.” Hyun Jung said bringing in a letter that was addressed to me.

 

  “I heard he finally sent something.” Miri said coming in with everyone behind her.

 

  “Yeah, but it's only addressed to me for some reason.” I said sitting up in my chair before opening the letter.

 

 I read the letter before nodding and staring at it in shock.

 

  “What does it say?” Sooyun asked concerned by my sudden face change.

 

  “It says that him and I have to go in for a meeting with the two higher groups.” I said leaning back down in my chair again with a sign.

 

  “Why only you two?” Jihan asked confused.

 

  “According to the members of DM, only Chung Gi has ever seen all the members of the other two groups, because he is the only one they trust.” Miri said standing next to me.

 

  “Then why did they call on you?” Jiwoo asked looking at me.

 

  “Maybe because I'm the leader of the group? I don't know...maybe because they feel they can trust me since they trust my brother.” I said laying my head on the table.

 

  “Where and when do you meet them?” Hyun Jung asked sitting in one of the chairs.

 

  “Umm...in a week in Tani.” I said reading the paper again before putting my head back down.

 

  “Shouldn't you start packing then?” Hana asked leaning her arms on the table.

 

  “Probably...” I mumbled before standing up and going to my room.

 

 I slowly packed all my things and right before I finished Miri and Hyun Jung came in.

 

  “What do we do while you're gone?” Miri asked sitting on my bed.

 

  “Anything?....Get to know each other more. Have fun in the pool....finally finish watching 'Dream High'...” I said sitting next to Miri.

 

  “What do I do?” Hyun Jung asked highly confused.

 

 Ever since we moved here she doesn't leave my side...she even had to sleep with me in my room for the first two nights.

 

  “Just keep calm. Everyone is here to protect you and i'll only be gone a few weeks.” I said patting Hyun Jung's head.

 

  “What are you gonna do now that you are done packing?” Miri asked leaning her head on my shoulder.

 

  “I'm gonna head to Ame...so that Chung Gi and I can go together.” I said standing up and sealing my things.

 

  “Are you going already unnie?” Hana asked popping her head in the door.

 

  “Yes Hana. I'm gonna meet my brother at his hideout.” I said walking out the door where everyone was waiting.

 

  “We'll stay home until you get back. There is nothing happening in town for the next few weeks anyways.” Jihan said smiling.

 

 Over the week all we've been doing is sitting in the living room and talking about things we did when we were younger and it really brought us out of our shells. Even Jihan, who hardly spoke at first is now smiling and calling the palace her home.

 

  “I'll see you guys when I get home.” I said smiling before leaving the palace.

 

 It took me four days to get to my brother and then it took us nearly three and a half days to finally reach Tani.

 

  “How do they act?” I asked him as we passed the almost gone gates to Tani.

 

  “Uptight...like most people in big groups.” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

  “So where do we go?” I said walking slowly.

 

  “Towards the center and then to the left and then the right.” he said laughing.

 

  “Okay...” I said following the way he said.

 

  “Here we are.” he said pointing up at the kage building, the only seemingly standing building.

 

  “You could have just told me that.” I said glaring at him.

 

  “Hey Chung Gi.” someone said walking out of the building to greet us.

 

  “Hi Gohn.” Chung Gi said waving slightly.

 

  “Is that your sister?” Gohn asked looking at me.

 

  “Yeah. Chaeri this is Kim Dongsung, but most people just call him Gohn. He is the second in command of Topp Dogg.” Chung Gi said introducing me.

 

  “Hi. My name is Choi Chae Rin. I'm the leader of GEMS.” I said smiling.

 

  “Nice to meet you.” Gohn said smiling back.

 

  “You said they were uptight.” I said looking at Chung Gi.

 

  “Some of them are. Not all of us.” Gohn said laughing.

 

  “Saved by the friend.” I said showing Chung Gi tongue, making Gohn laugh more.

 

  “Let's go inside before they get mad.” Chung Gi said pushing me forward.

 

  “I'll be your .” Gohn said laughing holding out his arm.

 

  “Thanks. The last one wasn't doing such a good job.” I said linking arms with Gohn.

 

  “I had a feeling you two would get along.” Chung Gi said shaking his head before walking away.

 

 After finally reaching the last floor I entered behind my brother still arm linked with Gohn.

 

  “Welcome Chung Gi. I see your sister has already met Gohn.” a deep voice said, officially freaking me out.

 

  “Yes she has. Where is everyone at?” my brother asked the deep voiced person.

 

  “They are coming slowly.” the voice said before finally appearing in the light.

 

  “Chaeri, meet Choi Siwon.” Chung Gi said pointing at the male who owned the creepy voice.

 

  “I think he scared her.” Gohn said looking down at me.

 

  “Sorry. My voice is very deep.” Siwon said scratching his neck.

 

  “I...It's okay. My name is Choi Chae Rin, leader of GEMS. Nice to meet you Siwon.” I said bowing a little before looking at him again.

 

  “Nice to meet you too.” he said with a small smile.

 

  “When does everyone usually arrive to these meetings?” I asked looking around the giant room.

 

  “Right about...now.” Gohn said listening to the noise of people talking.

 

  “Yay....” I said unconsciously squeezing Gohn's arm.

 

  “Ah...she's strong....” Gohn said making me release him.

 

  “Sorry...” I said rubbing his arm lightly.

 

  “It's okay.” he said smiling.

 

  “Hey Chung Gi. How's it going?” a male asked coming in from the side door where Siwon entered.

 

 Very soon there were a lot of males in one area and I was highly uncomfortable.

 

  “Okay...guys settle down. We have a new group leader here and the very first female we've had.” a male said standing at the front of the room.

 

  “Please stand up and introduce yourself.” he said smiling.

 

  “Hello. My name is Choi Chae Rin and I am the leader of GEMS. Nice to meet everyone.” I said standing up and bowing before sitting back down.

 

  “Okay. The main reason this meeting was called is because I got word that GEMS had finally settled into their own hideout.” the male at the front said again, looking at me.

 

  “Neh...our hideout is the palace of Getsugakure.” I said nodding.

 

  “Why did you choose such a place to make your hideout?” he asked looking at me confused.

 

  “My member Jihan was the heir to the throne and did not want the palace after her parents passed. She gave the group permission to use it as our hideout since the palace is very hard to get to unless you know the way. She gave me permission to take the throne under the title of a kage, since she does not wish to rule at all.” I said smiling.

 

  “You listen to your members well. So to speak, we are in the presence of a kage or should we call you queen?” he asked me making everyone laugh.

 

  “Kage is fine....” I said blushing lightly.

 

  “Getsukage it is.” he said smiling.

 

  “Thank you.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “You're welcome. Now we will introduce ourselves to you. I am the leader of Super Junior, Park Jeong-su, but everyone just calls me Leeteuk.” Leeteuk said smiling before he sat down.

 

  “I am Choi Siwon, second in command for Super Junior.” Siwon said smiling before sitting down.

 

  “I am Kim Heechul of Super Junior.” Heechul said before sitting down.

 

 There is finally one who is uptight.

 

  “I am Kim Ryeowook of Super Junior.” he said cutely before sitting down.

 

  “My name is Cho Kyuhyun, I am the youngest member of Super Junior.” Kyuhyun said before sitting down.

 

  “Kim Kibum of Super Junior.” Kibum said with a small wave before sitting back down.

 

  “Kim Jongwoon or Yesung of Super Junior.” he said smiling lightly before sitting down.

 

  “Kim Youngwoon or Kangin of Super Junior.” he said with a creepy deep voice.

 

  “Lee Donghae of Super Junior.” he said smiling widely before sitting down.

 

  “Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior.” this one smirked at me before sitting down.

 

  “Lee Sungmin of Super Junior.” he said giving me an eye smile before sitting back down.

 

  “Shin Dong-hee or just Shindong is fine.” he said waving a little before sitting down.

 

  “Henry Lau of Super Junior.” he said smiling before sitting down.

 

  “Han Geng of Super Junior.” he said casually before sitting down.

 

  “Zhou Mi of Super Junior.” he said giving me an eye smile before siting down.

 

  “Now time for Topp Dogg.” Leeteuk said smiling at Gohn,who stood up.

 

  “Can members of Topp Dogg stand up. When I say your name smile or wave and then sit down. I'll make this go fast for Chaeri before she gets a headache trying to remember everyone.” Gohn said making everyone laugh.

 

  “Thank you.” I said smiling before looking at the thirteen people standing.

 

  “You're welcome. You know me already. I am the second in command of Topp Dogg, Kim Dongsung or Gohn. Next is Park Sehyuk or P-Goon, the leader. The members are Kim Taeyang or Jenissi, then Jeon Hojoon, Jin Hyosang or Kidoh, Yu Sangdo, Shin Yoocheol or Nakta, Kim Hansol, Kim Byungjoo or B-Joo, Park Hyun Ho or Seogoong, Shin Jiho or Xero, Kim Sanggyun or A-Tom, and our youngest member is Seo Sangwon or Yano.” Gohn said until eventually all of the boys sat down.

 

  “Okay...now that everyone was introduced, time for business.” Leeteuk said smiling before standing and handing P-Goon, Chung Gi and I an envelope.

 

  “Are these this months missions?” Gohn asked looking at Leeteuk.

 

  “Yes they are. Chaeri, the envelope you are holding has a list of mission that need to be done with in the month you are given that envelope. When the missions are complete you can either have it sent here or you can deliver it personally.” Leeteuk said making me nod.

 

  “Just because you are a new group, don't expect him to go easy on you.” Chung Gi said smiling at me.

 

  “Haha...unlike you, Myon and the boys, me and the girls aren't lazy.” I said showing Chung Gi tongue.

 

  “If that is all then meeting is over.” Leeteuk said smiling before leaving.

 

  “When do we leave?” I asked looking at Chung Gi.

 

  “When ever we want.” Chung Gi said shrugging.

 

  “You want to leave already? I'm hurt.” Gohn said coming over to me and putting his arms on my shoulders.

 

  “Haha...sorry. My youngest member doesn't know what to do when i'm gone and I promised her brother I'd take care of her.” I said patting his arm.

 

  “That and her best friend will probably die another day without her.” Chung Gi said laughing at me.

 

  “Just like your boyfriend can't?” I asked him causing a few of the remaining people in the room to laugh.

 

  “You are a very harsh little sister.” Yano said coming over to Gohn, Chung Gi and I.

 

  “Why...thank you.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “You're welcome.” he said smiling before other people came over.

 

  “So how old are you and your members?” Ryeowook asked looking at me.

 

  “I am nineteen and my members range from fourteen to twenty-one.” I said laughing when I saw their faces.

 

  “You are not nineteen.” Yano said looking at me in shock.

 

  “Yeah she is...despite her shortness.” Chung Gi said laughing making me kick him in the shin.

 

  “Not gonna comment on your shortness.” Hansol said backing away slowly.

 

  “Good idea.” I said smiling cutely.

 

  “Holy ...it's a female Yano.” B-Joo said moving away from Yano before he could get hit.

 

  “How is that?” I asked B-Joo confused.

 

  “You both abuse people for making fun of your shortness or other things.” B-Joo said making me glare at him.

 

  “I am not responsible if she kills you.” Gohn said moving his arms from my shoulders.

 

  “I'm gonna kill him...wait isn't Hansol the shortest in Topp Dogg?” I asked looking at said boy.

 

  “Yes I am.” he said shrugging.

 

  “Still taller than my shortest member.” I said moving to pat his arm.

 

  “How tall is she?” B-Joo asked looking at me.

 

  “She's only 4”9.” I said laughing when B-Joo's mouth dropped.

 

  “Wow....” was all anyone could say.

 

  “Don't call her short though....she can kick .” Chung Gi said laughing.

 

 Right then my ring started to blink.

 

  “What is your ring doing?” Gohn asked looking at it.

 

  “Just wait.” I said smiling before I clicked it.

 

 A projection of Miri and Hyun Jung came up causing the boys to step back in shock.

 

  “UNNIE WE MISS YOU!” Hyun Jung yelled through the projection.

 

  “I miss you guys too...but i'll be home soon.” I said smiling at them.

 

  “Where are you anyways?” Miri asked looking at me.

 

  “I don't think I can tell you that part...but uhh hold on...can you guys meet two of my members or...no?” I asked looking at Gohn.

 

  “Yeah we can meet them...I'm gonna guess it's the youngest and best friend...”Gohn said looking at the two from the side, where they couldn't see him. 

 

  “Correct. Okay I hear someone but can't see him.” Miri said glaring at the projection.

 

  “Haha. That's Gohn, the second in command for Topp Dogg.” I said pulling him towards me.

 

  “He's so CUTE!” Miri squealed causing the boys to cover their ears.

 

  “Wait until you meet the rest of them....” I said laughing.

 

  “Be home soon unnie...HyunAe is gonna eat all the ice cream before you get home.” Hyun Jung said making me laugh before I cut the connection.

 

  “Is there somewhere I can currently find Leeteuk?” I asked looking at Gohn.

 

  “I'll bring you to him.” Yano said stepping towards me.

 

  “Thank you.” I said smiling.

 

 Yano lead me to what I assumed was Leeteuk's office and knocked on the door.

 

  “Yes Yano?” Leeteuk's voice asked from the other side of the door.

 

  “Chaeri wished to speak to you.” Yano said.

 

 We heard a little shuffling before Leeteuk opened the door and let me inside.

 

  “I'll be waiting at the end of the hall.” Yano said bowing to Leeteuk before walking away.

 

  “Come in.” Leeteuk said smiling at me.

 

  “She's so cute...” a female voice said from the shadows.

 

  “She's Chung Gi's little sister.” he said smiling at the figure.

 

  “That explains it.” the female said before coming out into the light.

 

  “That is my fiancee, Kang Sora.” Leeteuk said smiling at her.

 

  “Nice to meet you.” I said smiling at her and bowing.

 

  “Nice to meet you as well.” she said smiling back with a small bow.

 

  “Yano said you wanted to speak to me. About what might I ask?” Leeteuk asked sitting down.

 

  “It's more of a few questions.” I said sitting in one of the seats in front of the desk.

 

  “Go ahead.” Leeteuk said smiling.

 

  “I heard that you don't let any of the members of DM come here because of trust issues. May I ask why?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “It is not about trust issues....It's just that Chung Gi never asked for any of the other members to come along to the meetings.” Leeteuk said laughing.

 

  “For the next meeting may I bring my members along?” I asked looking at him with a hopeful smile.

 

  “Yes you may. When you bring in the mission list when it is complete you may bring your group so that we can all meet.” Leeteuk said smiling.

 

  “Thank you. That was all I really wanted to ask.” I said smiling before standing up and bowing before leaving the room.

 

  “That was fast.” Yano said coming up to me.

 

  “Yeah...you guys get to meet the rest of my members before the end of the month.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “Really? He never let Chung Gi bring the members of DM in.” Yano said walking close to me.

 

  “He said it was because Chung Gi never asked to bring the other members.” I said shrugging.

 

  “That would explain it...all your brother does after most meetings is leave.” he said smiling at me.

 

  “Nine girls in a meeting of almost thirty boys...that is going to be interesting.” I said laughing.

 

  “Very.” he said smiling at me.

 

  “Chaeri we should go now. Myon is about to get killed by Hyun Ki because you aren't with Hyun Jung.” Chung Gi said walking up to us.

 

  “Put him on the ring.” I said poking Chung Gi's ring.

 

  “He has one to?” Yano asked looking at it.

 

  “All of mine and her members have one.” Chung Gi said looking up before the rings connected and Hyun Ki popped up on the screen.

 

  “Chaeri? I was expecting Chung Gi...but okay.” Hyun Ki said looking at me closely.

 

  “Please refrain from killing my best friends twin brother.” I said staring blankly at him.

 

  “Is Hyun Jung safe and who is he?” Hyun Ki asked looking at Yano who was standing really close to me.

 

  “You'll find that one out eventually and yes she is. She is with seven other girls who can watch her and they haven't even left the hideout so calm down.” I said showing him tongue before cutting the connection. 

 

  “Wow...he is very...protective.” Yano said moving away.

 

  “That's because Hyun Ki likes her.” Chung Gi said with a glare on his face.

 

  “I meant about his sister....but okay.” Yano said laughing.

 

  “It was nice to meet you Yano and thanks for bringing me to see Leeteuk. I'll see you around the end of this month and tell everyone I said bye.” I said hugging him before following Chung Gi out of the hideout and started running towards Ame.
 

….................................holy f..............nine pages of epic meeting and a little troll from Miri and Hyun Jung XD...and a jealous Hyun Ki...LOL...anyways....hope you guys like this chapter :D