The Lunar Festival

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mfx3e5FfPN1rd20bk.giftumblr_inline_mfx3e5FfPN1rd20bk.giftumblr_inline_mfx3e5FfPN1rd20bk.gif

 

Ch.12

 

“The Lunar Festival”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “I agree...” she said before pulling out the only pair of pajamas she has and I did the same before we went into the shower.

 

 Right after showering we climbed into bed and fell asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 Miri and I had a lot of fun in town yesterday. Got a lot of food, courtesy of Miri, got drinks, and even got a few new clothes. Sadly, today was the day we had to wear dresses. Today was the day of the Lunar Festival and everyone in the village was awake and getting ready. Hair, nails, make up, even a few doing last minute shopping.

 

 Miri and I on the other hand were eating. We both knew how to do our nails and make up and we could do each others hair.

 

  “Miri...what should we do with our hair?” I asked her eating the cereal we got yesterday.

 

  “Surprise?” she suggested shrugging.

 

  “Okay.” I said nodding before standing up and going to the bathroom to wash the bowl.

 

  “What first? Getting dressed or everything else, minus the hair obviously.” Miri asked coming in behind me.

 

  “Hmmm...Dress, then make up, then hair, then nail...so that we don't destroy our nails.” I said listing the way we would go.

 

  “Seems legit. Let's shower first so that our hair has time to dry by the time we get to it.” Miri said going back into the room and then coming back in with towels.

 

  “Alright.” I said.

 

 It took us thirty minutes to shower because Miri wanted to smell nice for when we met our third member, seeing as she smelt so 'amazing' the first time we met.

 

  “Unnie, I'm not one for dresses, but I like the one you picked out for me.” Miri said picking her dress up off the bed.

 

  “I know. I'm gonna put a fan in the bathroom and put it on ultra speed so that it can dry our hair faster.” I said walking back into the bathroom.

 

  “Let's not get ready so fast....it's only like...eight in the morning.” Miri said when I walked back in.

 

  “I know, I just want to make sure our hair is dry before we style it.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Okay. What do we do till then?” Miri asked sitting on the bed in a towel.

 

  “Fix the room, looks like a hurricane hit.” I said pointing to the pile of clothes we got yesterday.

 

  “Oh...right. Let's get these clothes put away. It'll take like an hour. The festival starts around five in the evening so we should be ready right on time." Miri said starting to pick up the clothes and hang them up.

 

 Miri was right, it took us nearly an hour to put the clothes away.

 

  “Okay...let's start getting ready.” I said picking up my dress, with Miri following suit.

 

 It took a total of four hours to get ready, since our hair wasn't dry by the time we finished our make up we had to wait and then finally we did our nails.

 

  “I love my hair...” I said patting it lightly.

 

  “I love mine to.” Miri said laughing.

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

  “Who could that be?” Miri asked turning to me.

 

 All I did was shrug and walk to the door.

 

  “Oh my god these idjits.” I said opening the door and revealing Chung Gi and Hyun Ki.

 

  “Why are you two here?” Miri asked in slight shock when she saw them.

 

  “Figured we'd come to the festival. I couldn't miss seeing my sister in a dress.” Chung Gi said smiling at me before hugging me.

 

  “Why are you two wearing our colors?” I asked looking between Hyun Ki, who had a normal tux but with a light pink tie and pocket napkin, and then my brother who was the same only in purple.

 

  “Dates.” the boys said at the same time, only Hyun Ki shrugged.

 

  “No hitting on my woman.” Miri and I said to the boys in warning before laughing and backing up to let them in.

 

  “It's cleaner in here than I thought it would be.” Hyun Ki said looking between Miri and I.

 

  “We cleaned before getting ready....we just finished actually.” I said looking at my nails.

 

  “Nice...looks like it took forever.” Chung Gi said looking at mine and Miri's nails.

 

  “Kind of....took the longest.” Miri said examining hers.

 

  “Looks it.” Hyun Ki said before sitting on the bed.

 

  “Should we head there now?” Chung Gi asked looking at the clock on the wall.

 

  “Yeah....let's go.” I said moving forward and stepping along side of Hyun Ki who held out his arm.

 

  “Don't harass my sister or i'll cut off your .” Chung Gi said murderously, linking his arms with Miri.

 

  “I'm marrying him.” Miri said pointing to my brother making me laugh.

 

  “He just likes picking on you don't worry.” I said to Hyun Ki, lightly patting his arm.

 

  “I know.” he grunted.

 

  “Let's go.” I said still holding onto Hyun Ki's arm with both hands, and Miri and Chung Gi traveling behind.

 

 It took us an hour to get to the village center where the festival was held.

 

  “So have you seen the new member yet?” Chung Gi asked from behind.

 

  “Sort of....I bumped into her on the day we got here...walking out of the elevator.

 

  “Nice.” he said nodding.

 

  “There she is.” I said pointing to a girl in a strapless blue dress.

 

  “She is definitely someone from this village.” Hyun Ki said pointing at her neck and ears which had moon jewelry.

 

  “So pretty....” Miri said staring at her.

 

  “Let's go greet her.” I said walking in her direction.

 

  “Hello. You were the girl from the elevator the other day right?” she asked as soon as she noticed us.

 

  “Hello. Yes I am. My name is Chae Rin, the girl in purple is Miri, my date is Hyun Ki and Miri's date is my older brother Chung Gi.” I said pointing as I introduced us.

 

  “My name is Han Ji Joon, but I am usually just called Jihan. I am sadly here alone.” Jihan said looking around.

 

  “Your nail are very nice.” I said pointing at her nails.

 

  “Your too.” She said smiling.

 

 Music started to play and soon a male came up and asked Jihan to dance, so she bowed and waved goodbye before going to dance.

 

  “Woud you like to dance?” I asked looking at Hyun Ki.

 

  “Sure....anything to move from your creepy best friend and brother.” he said holding out his hand and leading me on the dance floor.

 

 Soon after Miri and Chung Gi joined but kept their distance.

 

  “This is, I think, the most peaceful I have ever seen your brother.” Hyun Ki whispered, side glancing Miri and Chung Gi.

 

  “It wouldn't surprise me.” I said back leaning on his shoulder.

 

  “So who's next on the list?” he asked as we continued dancing the slow music.

 

  “A girl from Kirigakure.” I said smiling.

 

  “We still have to convince Jihan to join though.” he said back looking over Chung Gi and Miri, who both seemed to be glaring him down.

 

  “Not much convincing you need to do.” Jihan said appearing behind me.

 

  “Oh...I didn't see her there...” Hyun Ki said stepping away from me.

 

  “I'm sorry Jihan, we were gonna formally ask you.” I apologized bowing to her.

 

  “It's okay. I already knew that your brother and him and missing nin, and the leader and the oldest members of DM. I have a question though.” she said looking over at Chung Gi and Miri, who had finally noticed that she was talking to Hyun Ki and I.

 

  “Yes?” I said confused.

 

  “Who's group exactly will I be joining?” she asked looking at us.

 

  “You will be joining my group. We are being formed and you were the first one on the list. The name of the group is GEMS. Basically, we are the sister group to DM.” I explained looking over at Miri.

 

  “Oh okay. When will we leave for the hideout?” Jihan asked looking around.

 

  “The girls planned to stay for two weeks, while Chung Gi and I will only be here until tomorrow morning.” Hyun Ki said with a small smile.

 

  “This was actually a lot easier that I thought.” I said rocking back on my heels.

 

  “What do you mean?” Jihan asked smiling a little.

 

  “Haha...I expected a little fight or some arguing....but this is a lot better.” I said smiling at her.

 

  “Well, i'll leave you two to dance. My so-called-date is probably looking for me.” Jihan said waving before leaving.

 

  “I'm so confused.” I said truthfully before turning to face Hyun Ki.

 

  “It's okay...let's continue dancing.” Hyun Ki said holding out his hands, which I gladly took.

 

 I leaned my head on his chest as the song continued and closed my eyes trying to relax after what just happened. We got our first member with no trouble at all, which could only mean that there was bound to be more trouble.

 

….......SO much HyunRi.....i kind of like it XDXDXD........anyways update #2 for today requested by Miri <3.....outfit and all will be below like always. :)

 

~PICS~

 

-Chaeri-

 

Hair: http://i62.tinypic.com/2a9b91y.png

 

Dress: http://i59.tinypic.com/ok97v4.jpg

 

Nails: http://i58.tinypic.com/jhd89w.jpg

 

Jewelry: http://i60.tinypic.com/29uq9l5.jpg

 

-Miri-

 

Hair: http://i59.tinypic.com/1zfsnz7.jpg

 

Dress: http://i59.tinypic.com/mkxetg.jpg

 

Nails: http://i62.tinypic.com/291nddu.jpg

 

Jewelry: http://i61.tinypic.com/2ihustl.jpg

 

-Jihan-

 

Hair: http://i57.tinypic.com/atnmsz.jpg

 

Dress: http://i61.tinypic.com/2vuhj0l.jpg

 

Nails: http://i62.tinypic.com/2ih5lvo.jpg

 

Jewelry: http://i62.tinypic.com/29cqfbo.jpg