The Month is Almost Over!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_md22diHe8j1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22diHe8j1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22diHe8j1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22diHe8j1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22diHe8j1qaw0bs.giftumblr_md22diHe8j1qaw0bs.gif

Ch.22

“The Month is Almost Over!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “I meant about his sister....but okay.” Yano said laughing.

 

  “It was nice to meet you Yano and thanks for bringing me to see Leeteuk. I'll see you around the end of this month and tell everyone I said bye.” I said hugging him before following Chung Gi out of the hideout and started running towards Ame.

 

~Now~

 

  “Unnie...when are we going to Tani?” Miri asked popping into my room.

 

  “In a few days. My brother is an idiot and never asked Leeteuk oppa about DM going to the next meeting...so only Chung Gi is coming with us.” I said looking through my closet for clothes.

 

  “What are you looking for?” Hyun Jung asked sitting on my bed and Miri plopping down next to her.

 

  “Nice clothes...these things are apparently formal. Everyone was wearing tux' last time I was there and I was in fighting clothes. I wanna wear something better this time.” I said pulling out a nice dress.

 

  “I don't want to wear a dress.” Miri said pouting.

 

  “Me either.” Hyun Jung said making a disgusted face.

 

  “There are cute boys and none of our....well your brothers will be there. Are you gonna pass up that opportunity?” I asked looking at them with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Wanna help me find a dress?” Miri asked smiling creepily.

 

  “Help me too...and we should tell the others.” Hyun Jung said bouncing off the bed before running to tell everyone that they need to wear a dress to the meeting.

 

  “How will we change though?” Miri asked looking at me from the same place on my bed.

 

  “I sent a message to Leeteuk asking if they could have a room ready for us to change in. He sent one back saying yes and that Chung Gi will lead us to that room as soon as we get there.” I said bending down to pick a pair of heels.

 

  “Soo...why you going all out with the dress and shoes?” Miri asked with a smirk on her face.

 

  “No reason.” I mumbled standing back up.

 

  “Are you sure that reason isn't this Yano boy you haven't stopped talking about for a month?” Miri asked teasing me.

 

  “I'm sure.” I said showing her tongue before leaving the room.

 

  “WHERE YOU GOING?” Miri yelled following me.

 

  “To your room dork.” I said laughing.

 

  “Why?” She asked walking next to me.

 

  “Shoes, dress, you asked me to help you remember?” I asked laughing.

 

  “Ohhhh yeeeaaahhhh....I knew that.” Miri said opening the door to her room and letting me in.

 

  “Sure you did.” I said walking to her closet and going to the way back where she hides her five dresses and heels.

 

  “Let's hurry so we can help Hyun.” Miri said looking at the dresses.

 

  “Okay.” I said picking a dress similar to mine just a different color and then shoes.

 

  “Let's go to Hyun.” She said pulling my arm after I put the dress on her bed.

 

  “Okay.” I said laughing as she puled me out of the room and down two flights of stairs to Hyun Jung's room.

 

  “Welcome.” Hyun Jung said laughing at me.

 

  “I hate you all.” I mumbled standing up straight.

 

  “No you don't” Miri and Hyun said at the same time.

 

  “Let's just finish this and get sleep...we'll leave in the morning.

 

  “Okay.” Miri said laughing before Hyun showed me to her closet.

 

 After picking out her dress and shoes I ran and died in my room.

 

~The next morning~

 

  “UNNIE WAKE UP YANO IS HERE!” Miri yelled through the door causing me to fall over.

 

  “NO HE ISN'T!” I yelled trying to get up off the ground.

 

  “We'll...someone's here.” Miri said coming into my room with an extra person, a male to be precise.

 

  “Nice to see you again.” Gohn said laughing after I had succeeded in getting off the floor.

 

  “That's Gohn Miri...not Yano.” I said smiling before looking at my kitty hooded pajamas.

 

  “Nice pajamas.” he said smiling.

 

  “Umm...thanks. I'll be back...i'm gonna get dressed. Miri please bring him into the living room.” I said waving before going into the restroom.

 

 I took a shower and got dressed in my normal fighting clothes before grabbing the seal that had my dress and shoes in it before heading to the living room.

 

  “You left with out saying goodbye.” Gohn said pouting at me.

 

  “Sorry...one of Chung Gi's members was having a panic attack.” I said scratching the back of my head.

 

  “Yeah...he told me about that.” he said walking up to me and hugging me.

 

  “Away from my woman.” Miri said darkly in the back.

 

  “Yes ma'am.” Gohn said backing away from me.

 

  “I told Yano to tell you guys I said bye...did he tell any of you?” I asked moving into the kitchen with them.

 

  “Yeah he told us. Also told us you got permission to bring the entire group for the meeting.” he said sitting in one of the chairs.

 

  “Good. If you said no I would have killed him when we got there....what are you doing here anyways?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “P-Goon and Leeteuk wanted me to you guys to Tani.” he said laughing.

 

  “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!” HyunAe yelled coming inside the kitchen.

 

  “Wow...” was all Gohn said when he saw HyunAe walk in.

 

  “I told you...” I said laughing at his face.

 

  “Hi Chaer.....who is he?” HyunAe asked finally seeing Gohn sitting at the table.

 

  “This is Gohn, the second in command for TOPP DOGG. He's our to Tani.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “I need to go pack.” HyunAe said before running out of the kitchen.

 

  “You weren't joking.” Gohn said standing up.

 

  “Nope....” I said shaking my head.

 

  “Just don't say she is short out loud and you'll live.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “Let's go into the living room so the other members can come in and eat before we leave with out having heart attacks.” I said linking arms with Gohn and Miri before leaving the room.

 

  “There are nine of you correct?” Gohn asked looking at me.

 

  “Yep....nine girls.” I said laughing.

 

  “UNNIE!!!....Wait...there is a person...” Hyun Jung said stopping in front of us.

 

  “Yes....yes there is.” I said smiling at her face before reaching over and closing .

 

  “Who is he?” she asked poking his stomach.

 

  “That would be Gohn....second in command for Topp Dogg.” I said laughing at Gohn's face when she poked him.

 

  “Ohhh....sorry.” Hyun said moving her hand away.

 

  “It's okay.” Gohn said smiling his damn eye smile.

 

  “When are we leaving?” Hyun asked looking at me.

 

  “As soon as everyone finishes packing and eating.” I said before slapping her into the kitchen.

 

 It took an hour but finally we were leaving the palace to head to Tani, since Chung Gi was already there.

 

…..................YAY!!!! SURPRISE GOHN!! XD.........dang it Miri XD.....Lol see you next time :)