Attacked!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.giftumblr_ma3nmi1Gb91qbq39l.gif

Ch.6

“Attacked!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Let's go catch up.” Myon said before running.

 

 Miri and I shared a look before following after.

 

~Now~

 

 We had been running for three hours now and there was still no sign of civilization and Myon had been talking loudly the entire time.

 

  “Myon can you quiet down...you'll attract attention...” Miri said quietly to her brother.

 

  “Why? Only an idiot would attack two Sapphire members.” Myon said slowing down to skip a little.

 

  “Just be quiet idiot.” Hyun Ki said looking around.

 

  “Umm...Kiki...why do your eyes look like green lightning?” Miri asked looking at the oldest of the four.

 

  “We aren't alone. Konoha ninja have found us some how.” Hyun Ki said twitching slightly at the nickname.

 

  “You have a kekkei genkai?” I asked wide eyed.

 

  “Everyone in Sapphire does.” Hyun Ki said looking around closely.

 

  “Myon...that means you have one also?” Miri asked looking at her brother.

 

  “Yes...” Myon said looking at Miri for a second before looking around, his eyes slowly turning purple.

 

  “I'm guessing the nickname Kitty comes from your kekkei genkai?” Hyun Ki asked looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

 

  “Kind of...” I said slowly hearing a tree move next to me.

 

 It took all of three seconds for me to move behind the tree and catch the idiot who made himself known.

 

  “Caught one.” I said throwing him out from behind the tree.

 

  “How...never mind...” Myon said walking up to the male on the ground.

 

 The Konoha ninja had black hair with blonde highlights and dark blue eyes, and he was starring directly at me.

 

  “What are you starring at huh?” I asked my temper rising.

 

  “Calm down unnie.” Miri said to me before glaring at the male.

 

  “Who sent you?” Myon asked his eyes turning bright purple as the male screamed and clutched his head.

 

  “Konoha you idiot.” the male said moving his hands away before quickly putting them back as Myon made him feel pain.

 

  “I know you head, but who specifically?” Myon asked lightening the pain.

 

  “Hokage...she wants the pink haired girl back.” he said looking back at me.

 

  “Why me? She never saw me as important.” I said glaring at the male.

 

  “I don't know either. She sent an entire ANBU team after you.” he said sitting on the ground slowly.

 

  “That stupid must have found out...” I said looking around.

 

  “Found out about what?” Hyun Ki asked looking alarmed.

 

  “I'll be back...” I said before taking off in the direction of the rushing water I heard.

 

~With Chaeri~

 

  “Hello? I know I heard someone. Show yourself.” I said looking around with dark pink eyes.

 

  “I knew you would hear me.” a velvety female voice said.

 

  “Where are you?” I asked looking around suspiciously.

 

  “Turn young one.” the voice told me causing me to spin around.

 

  “Who are you? I asked looking at the tiger that appeared out of no where.

 

 The tiger was obviously female, dusty grey with electric blue eyes.

 

  “My name is Chhaya. My name means shadow...and for a good reason.” the tiger now known as Chhaya or Shadow said.

 

  “Why did you call to me?” I asked starring at her confused.

 

  “I was your mothers most reliable protector. You and your brother have both got her kekkei genkai if I am correct.” Shadow said looking at me.

 

  “My mom?” I asked looking at wide eyed.

 

  “Please sit child.” she said looking at me.

 

  “My friends...” I said looking behind her where my friends were with the Konoha ninja.

 

  “They'll be fine. I must tell you something.” Shadow said sitting down as I slowly lowered myself to the ground.

 

  “Is it something bad? Is something going to happen to anyone?” I started asking questions really fast causing Shadow to start laughing.

 

  “It is nothing bad....depending on how you take the news.” she said going to lay down so that she could look at me correctly.

 

  “Okay...” I said nodding for her to continue.

 

  “Your mother is one of many females in her family...I was your great-grandmothers protector, as well as you grandmother, and of course your mother herself. There is something that runs through the females in your family. Not only do you inherit your mothers kekkei genkai, but also your fathers, something that won't happen to your brother.” Shadow said slowly.

 

  “I guess that's a good thing...but I never knew my fathers kekkei genkai.” I said looking at her.

 

  “That's the hard part. No one ever saw your father use his, not even your mother. No one can tell you how you get it and how it'll work...but i'll be here to help you.” Shadow said moving to stand up causing me to follow.

 

  “Wait...so you are going to stay with me?” I asked looking up to her and slowly moving closer.

 

  “Yes. For the longest time i've been watching out for your brother and also your parents graves...now you are old enough to become a master, my master.” she said bowing low before looking at me with matching dark pink eyes.

 

  “Can we return now? Miri isn't patient.” I asked laughing.

 

  “All Kyu females are impatient, but they are good...very close to the Choi family.” Shadow said following behind me.

 

  “UNNIE WHAT'S WITH THE GIANT TIGER?!” Miri yelled as Shadow and I appeared out of the jungle.

 

  “I'll explain later...for now we have to leave and get to base. Shadow...can you get rid of him somewhere?” I asked pointing at the now terrified Konoha ninja.

 

  “Sure thing.” Shadow said nodding her head.

 

  “Thanks.” I said before looking at everyone before running off.

 

  “Is that why you are called 'Kitty'?” Hyun Ki asked catching up with me.

 

  “No...she was my mom's protector...Miri calls me Kitty because my kekkei genkai makes me have the ability to train, speak and control animals...but I chose to do it to cats...all kinds....panther, tiger, jaguar...even house cats...” I said still running.

 

  “Ohh...okay.” he said stopping as we ran the last two hours.

 

…...............finally...and surprise surprise...she has more then one...but what's her father kekkei genkai....guess we'll find out eventually XD