Leaving Gatsu!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgajcbqYlK1qlmk4v.png

Ch.13

“Leaving Gatsu!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “It's okay...let's continue dancing.” Hyun Ki said holding out his hands, which I gladly took.

 

 I leaned my head on his chest as the song continued and closed my eyes trying to relax after what just happened. We got our first member with no trouble at all, which could only mean that there was bound to be more trouble.

 

~Now~

 

 The week passes fairly slowly. Miri and I moved into a room with two beds so that Jihan could share the room with us. Of course with Miri and I sharing a bed and her having her own.

 

  “Unnie are we leaving today?” Miri asked in the middle of brushing her teeth.

 

  “Yes. We should pack as soon as we can.” I said smiling at her and her toothpaste foamed face,

 

  “Are we heading elsewhere? I know we still have six other members to look for, but are there any stops on the way?” Jihan asked entering the bathroom.

 

  “Only one. We are stopping by our hideout so that you can get your ring and jacket. It's going to be the same with each member. We go to their country, make them join, and then head back to the hideout to grab their ring and jacket, since bringing that stuff with us is a waste of space. It also gives them a chance to see the current hideout, at least until we get our own.” I said explaining before walking back into the main room with the two following behind.

 

  “So we get a member, by force or willingly, bring them to the hideout, get their things, and then go out searching again?” Miri asked dragging out a sealing scroll.

 

  “Yep.” I said smiling before we all began packing and sealing.

 

  “So who is after me?” Jihan asked sitting on her bed, having left all her stuff sealed when she moved rooms.

 

  “A girl from Kirigakure. She is nineteen, birthday in October of 1995. She will be one of our oldest members.” I said standing straight after my last seal.

 

  “Sounds like fun. Aren't Kiri-nin specialized in killing?” Miri asked as we slowly left the room.

 

  “Only the hunter-nin. They chase after defectors from Kiri itself, which means as soon as we get her we need to leave fast.” I said right as we hit the lobby.

 

  “So...to Ame again?” Miri asked side glancing me.

 

  “Yep.” I said nodding before looking over at Jihan, who was taking in her village one more time.

 

  “How far is Ame from here?” Jihan asked looking at me.

 

  “Running, two days, walking is four days.” Miri and I said at the same time, successfully freaking Jihan out.

 

  “You get used to it.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “We going to run it?” Jihan asked looking at us.

 

  “Yep.” we said at the same time again.

 

  “Please stop that, it's scary.” Jihan said before we all took off.

 

~2 days later~ (sorry for the time skip but nothing interesting happens on the way back)

 

  “Welcome home Chaeri, Miri, and Han Ji Joon.” Chung Gi said greeting us at the gates of Ame.

 

  “Thanks bro.” I said smiling.

 

  “Why do you look like Chaeri? Oh, and please just call me Jihan.” she said bowing formally before looking back up.

 

  “I am Chaeri's older brother. Inside you will meet Myon's twin.” Chung Gi said with a warning tone.

 

  “Twin?...There are two of them?” Jihan asked looking at Miri and then back to Chung Gi.

 

  “We thought the same thing when we first saw him.” Hyun Ki, who appeared behind us, and I said before smiling at each other.

 

  “You are the two who were at the Luna Festival...I remember now.” Jihan said smiling lightly.

 

  “Ah, I was wondering if you'd recognize us.” Chung Gi said smiling before turning and slowly walking towards the hideout.

 

  “So...Chung Gi is Chaeri's brother, Myon has a twin brother, and you are...Chaeri's boyfriend?” Jihan asked Hyun Ki, making Chung Gi and Miri both glare at him.

 

  “Nope...just friends...no dating anytime soon for Chaeri. I fear for the male who does date her.” Hyun Ki said backing away slowly.

 

  “Let's go inside shall we?” Chung Gi asked darkly with a side glance to Miri and I.

 

  “Lets.” Jihan said silently.

 

  “WELCOME TO GEMS!” a bunch of guys popped out in front of the door, giving Jihan a mini heart attack.

 

  “Uhh...thanks...” Jihan said awkwardly.

 

  “HAN JI JOON?!?!” a newly high pitched voice appeared before Jihan got glomped to the floor.

 

  “NEH?!?!” Jihan screeched trying to look at the person on top of her.

 

  “Ermmm...Jihan..meet Ji Hyun...” I said stepping back a little, since Jihan was on my foot.

 

  “OPPA?!?” Jihan screeched again grabbing him by the hair so that she could see his face.

 

  “It is you...” Ji Hyun said looking at Jihan with 'manly tears' as he'll most likely call them later.

 

  “Duh.” Jihan said looking at her brother with murderous intent.

 

  “Unnie...no don't kill him. He didn't know you were going to be in the group. No one besides Miri, Chung Gi and I know who are in the group.” I said lifting them both off the ground.

 

  “He didn't?” Jihan asked looking at me in shock.

 

  “No. It was meant to be a surprise...seems like it worked.” Chung Gi said putting a hand on Ji Hyun's shoulder.

 

  “We must remember that they aren't going to be here for long. They are only here to grab Jihan's ring and jacket and then they are going to get the fourth member.” Hyun Ki said before looking down at me.

 

  “Let's give Jihan and Ji Hyun a few minutes alone, Miri please get Jihan's things, and i'll be in my room.” I said looking at Hyun Ki and nodding.

 

~In Chaeri's room w/ her and Hyun Ki~

 

 I slowly walked into my room wondering why Hyun Ki kept starring at me like he wanted to either hit me or hug me, I wasn't sure which.

 

  “Chae Rin. Tell me the truth please.” Hyun Ki said in despair as he sat on my bed.

 

  “You have to ask me a question before I can tell you anything.” I said sitting next to him.

 

  “Are all the members getting their sisters back through GEMS?” he asked looking at me with little tears at the corners of his eyes.

 

  “Yes...” I said looking straight at him.

 

  “What about Hyun Jung, is she on the list?” he asked looking back down.

 

 I silently grabbed his hands and put them in my lap before tapping his cheek.

 

  “Hyun Jung is only sixteen...I am worried how she will react to the news of leaving her village. She will be the youngest member of GEMS.” I said smiling at him lightly.

 

  “She's..joining?” Hyun Ki asked in surprise.

 

  “Yes. Because if she's anything like you, she can't resist me.” I said laughing when his eyes went wide.

 

  “Oh really?” he asked teasing.

 

  “What are you thinking?” I said seriously when I saw the glint in his eyes.

 

 I never got an answer, until he started tickling me to death.

 

  “YAH! KIKI STOP IT! I CAN'T BREATH!” I screeched trying to move away from him.

 

  “NEVER!” he yelled as he started tickling my sides.

 

  “LEE HYUN KI, MOVE FROM MY WOMAN IMMEDIATELY!” Miri yelled throughout my room.

 

 Hyun Ki flew away from me so fast he fell off the bed.

 

  “That's better.” Miri said smiling in victory.

 

  “Is....is Jihan ready?” I asked trying to catch my breath.

 

  “Jacket, ring and nearly dead brother...those two show love in a painful way...” Miri said shuttering.

 

  “I figured...they don't look like siblings who would get along very well...” I said shrugging.

 

  “Umm...can I leave?” Hyun Ki asked starring at Miri from the floor.

 

  “You know where the door is.” Miri said glaring at the poor guy.

 

 Hyun Ki hugged me and then ran as fast as he could down the hallway to his room, leaving me with a red panda.

 

  “You know....the more you terrify him, the more he is gonna mess with me?...Why you so mean to him anyways?” I asked Miri who looked at me slowly.

 

  Miri suddenly pulled me to her and walked out of my room squeezing me.

 

  “THIS IS MY KITTY YOU S! ANYONE WHO TOUCHES HER WILL LOOSE PRECIOUS BODY PARTS!” Miri yelled down the hallways of the hideout before we got to the living room where everyone, minus Hyun Ki, was waiting.

 

  “I don't want to know.” Chung Gi said looking at Miri and I.

 

  “Me neither.” Jihan said backing away.

 

  “So...next member?” Miri asked glaring at all the males in the room.

 

  “Onwards...” Myon said pointing out the door to prevent deaths.

 

 Miri hissed at her twin before walking out the door, with me still in a death grip and Jihan slowly following behind.

 

  “What have I gotten myself into?” Jihan mumbled before Miri finally released me so that we could run it.

 

….......this was originally only going to be two pages...but I would have felt like a massive butthole since I haven't updated since the 12th...so I made it five pages :)......hope you liked it...and yes in real life, Jihan shows her love through pain...YAY!....XD