Food?

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mgs6w5lwWf1rv8rqc.giftumblr_inline_mgs6w5lwWf1rv8rqc.gif

Ch.4

“Food?”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Yes..she's on the bed.” Myon said looking up.

 

  “I'll go check her. Hyun Ki...help him or something.” I said waving my hands before walking to the other room.

 

~With Mari and Chaeri~

 

  “Miri-shi?” I asked slowly walking into the room.

 

  “Neh?” Mari asked still groggy and sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

  “How are you doing?” I asked with high concern for my best friend, I mean...come on...not every day you find out you have a twin.

 

  “I'm hungry...” Miri said making me fall over.

 

  “Leave it to you to find out you have a twin brother and the first thing you think of is food.” I said laughing, a little glad that she seemed to be normal.

 

  “After I fainted...I had flashbacks...I don't know what they were of but..-” Mari was cut off when Myon and Hyun Ki walked in.

 

  “They were flashbacks of the night that our parents died...we were only around three or four...” Myon said sitting next to her slowly.

 

  “How come I can only now remember?” Miri asked turning to her new found twin.

 

  “The elders of our clan must have tried to keep them at bay or something...maybe even tried to erase your memories of that night...before I left when we were around ten, they managed to erase part of my memories that came back, also my memories I had...of a twin sister...they most likely did the same to you.” Myon said looking down.

 

  “Those bastards....” Miri said as her eyes started to change between their normal color and purple.

 

  “So guys...what about dinner?” I asked trying to change the subject.

 

  “Food?” Miri asked breaking out of her kekkei genkai.

 

  “Nice save...”Hyun Ki said looking at me as he visibly calmed down.

 

  “Thanks...” I said shrugging.

 

  “Let's...go get food....we have a lot to talk about.” Myon said slowly moving away from Miri.

 

  “Food...” Miri said happily before bouncing off the bed and running into the bathroom.

 

  “I guess we shower first?” I said before running across the hall and back into my hotel room.

 

  “These girls are cheaters...be glad you found your sister Myon...I still have yet to see mine. Pretty soon though, Chung Gi will be crazy.” Hyun Ki said to Myon patting him awkwardly on the back.

 

  “Crazy?” Myon asked him confused.

 

  “Chung Gi wanted to keep Chaeri out of this for as long as he could. You don't have to worry though...I don't think he'll stay mad for very long.” Hyun Ki said before walking back into his and Chaeri's room.

 

  “That long?” Myon asked to himself with a look of pure horror on his face.

 

 It took about an hour for all of them to be ready to go and by that time it was already hitting ten o'clock at night.

 

  “So...what places are still open?” Miri asked looking around as we strolled through the village silently.

 

  “A lot of places. I called ahead of time so that mine and Hyun Ki's favorite restaurant didn't close.” Myon said walking by Miri, but not to close.

 

  “Oh yeah...so what is your nature type...or types?” I asked looking at the boys.

 

  “I have earth, water, lightning, yin and yang.” Hyun Ki said slowly.

 

  “Wow...” was all that Miri and I said.

 

  “I have wind.” Myon said making me and Miri look at each other and then at Myon.

 

  “Same as Miri.” I said pointing at her.

 

  “What about you?” Hyun Ki asked looking at me as we continued our seemingly long walk.

 

  “I have lava, ice, and crystal.” I said shrugging.

 

  “Can you talk to animals?” Myon asked looking at me.

 

 I had no way to answer that question because I was wondering how he knew. Only my family and Miri knew of my kekkei genkai, since I kept it hidden from everyone else.

 

  “We are here.” Hyun Ki said pointing a little in front of us.

 

  “Food...” Miri and Myon said at the same time causing me to laugh.

 

  “Definitely twins.” I said laughing and silently thanked Hyun Ki for changing the subject.

 

  “Easiest way to distract them...food.” Hyun Ki whispered near me as Miri and Myon strolled into the restaurant and practically started ordering before me and Hyun Ki had a chance to sit.

 

  “So Hyun Ki...do you have a sister or brother?” Miri asked drinking the drink that had arrived...since she asked for one as soon as we walked in.

 

  “I have a younger sister....she's about sixteen now.” Hyun Ki said looking down.

 

  “You haven't seen her since you left have you?” I asked him before the waiter came.

 

  “No....I haven't...” he looked at the menu before putting it down.

 

  “How old are you again?...I can't remember if you told us...” I said trying to remember, but failed.

 

  “I'm twenty-four. I haven't seen Hyun Jung since she was eight...” he said smiling.

 

  “Hyun Jung....that's a nice name...i'm guessing a lot of the members of Sapphire Sea have younger siblings?” I asked looking at the waiter who just came again with our drinks.

 

  “Yeah...only members of a certain branch though...we don't know about the main branch. We don't really see the main branch.” Myon said looking between all of us.

 

  “What is the branch you guys are in called?” Miri asked looking at the two boys.

 

  “There are nine of us in the group. We are called DM, short for diamond. One of the only groups where all members have a kekkei genkai.” Hyun Ki said before falling silent as the waiter once again came back.

 

 After we ordered we continued talking.

 

  “Sounds like something my brother would make up...” I mumbled.

 

  “He did...he's the leader.” Myon said before silently sipping on his drink.

 

  “My brother is the leader of the branch you guys are in?” I asked looking at Hyun Ki.

 

 He nodded before taking a drink of his forgotten soda.

 

  “But...Myon...you said he was the right-hand man of the Sapphire Sea leader....how is he a leader himself?” I asked confused.

 

  “Chung Gi is the only member of DM who sees the lead branch of Sapphire Sea on a near daily basis. He's the only one who is trusted the most.” Myon said shrugging.

 

  “What...” I stopped talking as our food was put in front of us knowing that Myon and Miri both would stop talking until they were stuffed.

 

…..................weeeeeeeeeeee.......three full pages of epic twin shizz and touchy feely convo between Chaeri and Hyun Ki....I wonder how dis is gonna go down....>:)