Second Hand Embarrassment At Its Finest!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mlb1wfSqEZ1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mlb1wfSqEZ1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mlb1wfSqEZ1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mlb1wfSqEZ1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mlb1wfSqEZ1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mlb1wfSqEZ1qz4rgp.png

Ch.23

“Second Hand Embarrassment At Its Finest!”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “As soon as everyone finishes packing and eating.” I said before slapping her into the kitchen.

 

 It took an hour but finally we were leaving the palace to head to Tani, since Chung Gi was already there.

 

~Now~

 

 Making our way to Tani had so far been uneventful and Miri and I were just dying of boredom in the front.

 

  “Unnie...I'm bored...” Miri said looking at me.

 

  “I am too...what about you Gohn?” I asked looking up at him.

 

 Miri, Gohn and I have had our arms linked since we've left the island and we were strolling casually since we weren't immediately needed.

 

  “I am pretty fine.” He said smiling down at me.

 

  “That's because you're next to Chaeri.” HyunAe said glaring from the back.

 

 Miri, instead of linking arms with me, moved to hold my hand which caught Gohn's attention.

 

  “Hey Gohn...I got a question for you.” Miri said looking over at him with a smirk on her face.

 

  “What is it?” he asked in a soft voice.

 

  “Are you jealous?” She asked looking at him with that grin still present.

 

 By this time I was also smirking and the girls in the back and Gohn were highly confused.

 

  “Of what?” Gohn asked creasing his eyebrows.

 

  “Deez nuts.” Miri and I said before dying of laughter.

 

 All the girls fell over laughing so hard and Gohn just turned fifty shades of red.

 

  “What?” he asked trying to get rid of the redness in his face.

 

  “It's a joke....calm down.” I said patting his arm when I finally stood back up.

 

  “I was calm....” he mumbled looking away.

 

  “Says the one who turned red.” Miri said wheezing on the ground.

 

  “Don't worry....she did it to Hyun Ki, one of my brothers group members when we first met.” I said rubbing his arm, trying not to laugh again.

 

  “Wait...she did that to my brother?.....You should have recorded his reaction.” Hyun Jung said sitting on the ground.

 

  “Can we continue walking? If we are late P-Goon will send people looking.” Gohn said still looking away from us.

 

  “Sure...as soon as you turn towards us.” Miri said snickering.

 

 Gohn slowly turned to look at us and by the time we saw his face it was back to a normal color.

 

  “Yano...you can come out now.” I said freaking everyone out.

 

 Yano came out of the tree a few inches in front of us and he was smirking at Gohn, which meant he probably heard the whole thing.

 

  “I was waiting for someone to notice me.” Yano said laughing at Gohn.

 

  “Shut up Yano.” Gohn said darkly.

 

  “Oh shiz....I made him mad.” Miri said before patting Gohn's arm.

 

  “Not you. This blonde person in front of me.” Gohn said to Yano, who just showed him tongue.

 

  “What brings you here?” I asked looking at him.

 

  “P-Goon.” Yano said simply before standing in front of me.

 

  “Nice to see you again.” I said smiling at him.

 

  “Nice to see you again too.” he said hugging me.

 

  “Step away from my woman...before you die.” HyunAe said darkly from the back.

 

  “Holy...you weren't joking....” Yano said looking at HyunAe.

 

  “Gohn said the same thing.” Miri said looking at Yano closely.

 

  “Doesn't surprise me.” he said stepping back from me a little.

 

  “Now I see why she likes you.” Miri said out loud causing me to turn red and making the other girls go back to dying on the ground. Gohn was just staring wide eyed at Miri and I.

 

  “Really now?” Yano asked looking at me.

 

  “I was telling her about you guys and I talked about you and Gohn the most....so she guessed I liked one of you....which I do....but as a friend.” I said looking at Miri, who was showing me tongue.

 

  “Okay...let's get going before P-Goon or Leeteuk send more people.” Gohn said turning and walking away.

 

  “I think you made him jealous.” Yano said looking at Gohn's back.

 

  “Probably. He hasn't left Chaeri's side since he got to the hideout.” Miri said laughing a little.

 

  “You guys are mean.” I mumbled looking at Gohn before we all started following him.

 

  “YAH! GOHN GET YOUR BACK OVER HERE!” Miri yelled causing Gohn to freeze and turn around.

 

  “You guys are too far.” he said with a creepy smile.

 

  “Don't smile like that...it's creepy....” I said making his face change.

 

  “Wow...he's whipped.” Hyun Jung whispered making all of us laugh.

 

  “Just come back over here.” I said making him walk over to us.

 

  “Now we can go.” Miri said linking arms with me.

 

 Yano linked arms with Miri and Gohn linked arms with me, although Gohn had to glare down Yano in order to do so.

 

…..........Yano appears randomly and Miri manages to make Gohn a jealous ball of fluff.....let's not forget Gohn's second hand embarrassment because of Miri already XD.....next chapter you get to see their outfits for the meeting since i'll put the links at the end of the chapter. See you next time :)