Meeting the Dragon Wielder!

Sapphire Sea

tumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.pngtumblr_inline_mgg9yd7MZ61qlmk4v.png

Ch.17

“Meeting the Dragon Wielder”

 

~Last time on SS~

 

  “Should we be scared?” Sooyun asked leaning towards me.

 

  “Probably...” I said looking at them suspiciously before giving the store owner money and then running away pulling Sooyun with me.

 

~Now~

 

  “So where are the other two members again and what are their names?” HyunAe asked as her and Miri finally found us hiding in a gun shop.

 

  “Jihan and Jiwoo.” I said walking with Miri, who was eating chocolate.

 

  “Are they twins?” HyunAe asked again strolling besides Sooyun.

 

  “Nope. They are the same age, but they aren't twins. I am a twin though. I have a twin brother.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “That....will also be my child.” HyunAe said pointing at Miri.

 

  “Haha. I'm sure he'd be terrified.” I said silently as we walked into the hotel.

 

  “Do I get to meet the other two members?” HyunAe asked running up beside me.

 

  “Yeah. We can call them into Miri and I's room.” I said laughing at her.

 

  “YAY!” HyunAe yelled jumping.

 

  “Okay...she may be oldest by age, but i'm oldest by mentality.” Sooyun said raising her hand.

 

  “Hey, I can act my age. I just choose not to act it because it throws off enemies.” HyunAe said in a sickeningly sweet voice.

 

  “Okkkayyyy.....let's get to the room.” Miri said moving away from HyunAe and into the elevator.

 

 It took us a while to get to the room and call Jihan and Jiwoo to the room, since the hotel was busy in the afternoon.

 

  “Okay...so why did you disturb my sleep?” Jihan asked walking in.

 

  “Umm....hi?” HyunAe said waving, sitting on mine and Miri's bed.

 

  “Oh..you found her already.” Jiwoo said jumping back a little.

 

  “She's so short.” Jihan said looking straight at HyunAe.

 

  “Nice observation.” Miri said laughing, as she slowly patted HyunAe's back.

 

  “She's our oldest member?” Jiwoo asked from behind Jihan.

 

  “Yes. She is 4”9 and packs a punch.” I said scooting towards Sooyun.

 

  “That's nice....but still didn't say why Jiwoo and I were called here.” Jihan said with a blank face.

 

  “You were called to meet the new member. After we get to know her a little you can go back to sleep, she's your roommate until we leave Suna anyways.” I said to Jihan before plopping down next to Miri.

 

  “Okay.” Jihan said sitting down on the ground with Jiwoo following.

 

  “So...what is your full name?” Jiwoo asked lightly.

 

  “Kim HyunAe. When I went to America for a mission, everyone called me Melody.” She said smiling.

 

  “When is your birthday and what is your official height?” Jihan asked looking up at HyunAe.

 

  “March 11, 1994. I am 4”9...and a half.” she said emphasizing on the half.

 

  “What is your kekkei genkai?” Miri asked.

 

  “Being half Chinese, I can summon two Chinese dragons to help me when I am in a battle.” HyunAe said showing a peace sign.

 

  “Is you hair naturally tipped red or dyed?” I asked looking at her hair.

 

  “They are natural.” She said twirling her hair between her fingers.

 

  “Do you have any siblings or close relatives?' Jiwoo asked, causing Miri and I to stare at her wide eyed.

 

  “I have an older brother and a cousin from my Chinese side, but I haven't seen any of them since I was very young.” HyunAe said with a sad sigh.

 

  “Okayyy....how about we tell you about us now?” Miri asked trying to change the subject.

 

  “That sounds nice.” HyunAe said smiling at Miri.

 

  “Okay, I'll start. My full name is Choi Chae Rin, but everyone calls me Chaeri for short. I am 5” and that is probably never gonna change....ummm...my birthday is January 30, 1996 so that makes me nineteen. I am the leader of GEMS and my older brother Chung Gi is the leader of DM. I used to be an ANBU captain when I lived in Konoha and for a short while I was a medic-nin. My hair is naturally pink with the blonde highlights, the pink I got from my mom and blonde from my dad....my older brother dyed his hair black where the pink was...cause he's lame. Let's see...I have a protector, she is a cat who used to aid my mom and her name is Shadow...and my kekkei genkai is that I am able to train, speak and control animals, and my eyes change from their current color to about the same color as HyunAe's eyes. That's about it.” I said smiling.

 

  “Now I see why you never told us out in the open.” Jihan said looking at me slightly wide-eyed.

 

  “YAY!...my turn. Okay...My name is Kyu Miri, I'm eighteen years old with my birthday being December 9, 1996. I am the co-leader of GEMS and the best friend of Chaeri. My twin brother is also Chaeri's brothers best friend. I was a courier-nin when I stayed in Konoha. I am the same height as Chaeri, also probably not getting any taller. My hair and eyes are natural. My kekkei genkai is...I can control and manipulate people's feelings and my eyes turn a dark purple color.” Miri said showing a dorky face at the end.

 

  “Panda is BA.” HyunAe said shouting out the letters BA.

 

  “My turn now. My name is Cho Sooyun, I am twenty years old with my birthday being on January 1, 1995. I am the second oldest of GEMS, I am 5”5 and I have two brothers, a younger one and an older one. My younger brother is in DM and I have not seen my older brother in a long time. I was originally from Uzushio, but after my village got destroyed I moved to Konoha. While I stayed in Uzushio I was an assassin and while I was in Konoha I was a teacher. Hair and eyes are natural, and the reason my eyes are white is because I have the byakugan and I can also summon wolves who can each have an element I control.” Sooyun said causing HyunAe to stare at her.

 

  “Never getting on her bad side.” Jiwoo said, pretty much saying what everyone was thinking.

 

  “Okay...I'll go next. My name is Han Ji Joon, but I prefer to be called Jihan. I am nineteen years old and only four days younger than Chaeri. I am the second tallest member at 5”4. My older brother is also a member of GEMS. I am from Getsugakure, and I was the heir to the throne since my brother had left. My hair and eyes are also natural, the blue highlights marking me as heir to the throne. My kekkei genkai allows me to control the moon and in turn I can control the tides and my eyes turn completely silver when doing so.” Jihan said, making HyunAe clap at the end.

 

  “So you are basically a princess?” HyunAe asked looking at Jihan with a raised eyebrow.

 

  “Don't call me that....but yes. My father was the king...but I'd rather be a kage....”Jihan said shrugging.

 

  “Well....we do need a place to set up our own hideout....why not on Getsu?....Although...I'd be considered kage...if that would be alright with you.” I said leaning forward.

 

  “Less work for me anyways. The good thing about Getsu is that the people there are really calm, so they'll have no problem.” Jihan said showing a thumbs up.

 

  “Well at least we finally got a hideout place...I shall handle decorating, with Sooyunnie.” Miri said with a wide smile.

 

  “Works for me.” Sooyun said smiling with her thumbs up.

 

  “Okay....let's let Jiwoo talk now and then we can discuss things after.” I said looking over at Jiwoo, who was just smiling at everyone.

 

  “Ah yes...My name is Park Jiwoo, I am nineteen and a half years old with my birthday being October 23, 1995. I guess I would be the third oldest. My older brother is in GEMS as well. I am 5”2 and not growing anymore. I am from Kiri and was raised as a hunter-nin, on my days off I owned a bookshop. My hair and eyes are natural and my kekkei genkai is that...I can turn water into ice instantly.” Jiwoo said waving slowly at the end.

 

  “Wow....we are all pretty bad .” HyunAe said smiling proudly.

 

  “Yep. All nine of the members of GEMS have a kekkei genkai and are from, well majority, are from different villages. The last three members that we have to find are our three youngest members, the next member being from Tanigakure, she is seventeen. After her is another seventeen year old, only this one is from Iwagakure. Our final member is from Kumogakure...she just recently turned fourteen. With our last three members we all have to be careful, since they are young I don't want to cause an unneeded battle. I promised the older brother of the fourteen year old that she wouldn't be hurt and I plan to keep that promise.” I said seriously.

 

  “Okay...now that we know all of that...can I go back to sleep now?” Jihan asked looking at me.

 

  “I guess. Bring HyunAe with you...we can all get some sleep and leave early in the morning. We need to get back to base anyways so that we can give HyunAe her things.” Miri said shrugging.

 

  “You wanna eat before we sleep?” I asked looking at Miri.

 

  “Yes....” Miri said quickly.

 

  “Okay. Let's go eat somewhere and then get some sleep.” I said standing as everyone left mine and Miri's room.

 

  “Food....” Miri said walking ahead of me.

 

  “See you guys in the morning.” I said waving bye to everyone as I ran past them to catch up to Miri.

 

 It took us an hour to eat and get back, but as soon as we did Miri and I fell asleep happy that we had three more members until things really got started.

 

…...............................yay for some talking between the current six members :D....sorry for not updating in a few days...my cousin wanted me to play video games with him so yeah....i wasn't home with my laptop....anyways....hope you liked this chapter and getting to know the six members...hehe see you next time :)